Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alessa opened the door.

"Mary, would you have them send us up some lunch, please? And... get Colonel Paras another sat phone, please."

By the time the lunch arrived, we were talking about our lives before meeting Jim.

I really do think that secretly, we each thought the other had a harder time growing up.

The beginnings of a strong life-long bond, closer than any friendship, began to grow from our desperation, loneliness, sadness and hope.

Alessa's Blackberry buzzed.

**********

Almost midnight, Saturday, August 4th

Alessa's Apartment, Malibu

Maria....

Still holding her Bible, Alessa had just come up from Jim's room and waited in the hallway for me.

"Come in. Would you like to see the rest of the place? I suppose it's pretty much the same for everyone, don't you think?"

"Thank you. I think so, too. Mine is mirrored to this, I think. I'll bring you over sometime and show you what I can, top secret, you know." I nervously laughed.

Alessa put her Bible down and led me through the rooms, showing this and that. The clock reached midnight and Alessa handed a new sat phone to me.

I smiled at her simple consideration for what I had done. The Corporation's master sat phones are extremely expensive, military grade instruments and I had given one away on a desperate whim.

The call bounced across the stars.

"Hello, Mike?" Somehow, I knew calling him Michael was something I was only going to do in private. It immediately shunted his persona into the submissive-male that he was unable or unwilling to escape.

"Yes, I'm going to have you speak with Miss Lane. Yes, we will."

"Hello, Commander Hunter? Good evening. Please, tell me a little about yourself."

Alessa listened patiently for a long while the Michael gave a reasonable history starting with his time in West Virginia. I knew she was going to offer him something but at the time she didn't know about his split personality. Her ignorance lasted about five hours after she met him.

"When you've reached San Diego, you call Maria and we will have transportation for you. Will your paperwork be done then or will there be a lag?"

She listened to his explanation. "Good, OK, then... here's Maria."

She handed the phone over and walked onto the balcony to give me some privacy. Outside, everything was soaking in the late July night heat.

A long while later, I walked out holding another plate of cookies and joined Alessa on the balcony. We sat at the patio table, slowly chewing the so incredibly fattening treats. It marked the beginning of Alessa's inevitable weight gain. I continued to exercise like a demon when I could to keep mine down but I spent such a long, hectic time replacing Jim. What he could just 'do', I had to work at it.

Eventually, I broke the silence. "Thank you, Alessa. I'll never forget this." Even I didn't appreciate what role Michael would eventually play in our lives.

"When he's done with his paperwork, he will call; you can arrange your schedule and take the Gulfstream and bring him back.

It's late... why don't you sleep here tonight? We can stay up, have some 'girl talk', finish these cookies and complain about them later. We need a little something."

**********

We lay together in the dark silence of her bedroom. I had never slept with another woman and had foolishly 'saved' myself first for marriage and then for Jim, neither one nor the other ever filled my life.

I had no idea what would happen when Michael arrived and I brought him home with me. I also didn't know how I was going to react to his mother and sisters. They were the ones that took a perfectly healthy young boy and turned him into something quite different.

Why, then, did I want him in my life? Even now, I couldn't give a worthwhile answer to that question.

I know that he loves Alessa and me more than life. I know that both Alessa and I care for him very much, just not in the way that a woman should love, should be devoted to the man of her life.

I do know that if he had been left with those women his life would have been one of innumerable, constant miseries.

Deep in the back of both our minds, after Michael had settled in, Alessa and I both knew that we would have to find a complete man to satisfy that last desire, one that Michael, God bless him, was forever unable to fulfill.

It came as quite a shock to me when Alessa went out and did just that.

"Alessa," I whispered, "I'm going to break about a million top secret regulations and face a lifetime in Leavenworth but you need to know why we had to go. It all started when..."

An hour later, Alessa whispered through her tears. "Maria?"

"Mmmmm..." I mumbled, mostly half-asleep.

"Maria... thank you for telling me. I understand now why you had to go but the price still crushes my heart."

Alessa rolled over toward me and putting her left arm over my waist, spooned with me and fell deep asleep.

I liked the feel of Alessa's body pressing against mine. I enjoyed her breasts pressed against my back. I was erotically thrilled with her pelvis against my ass. I could just sense the hair on her shaved mound roughly growing back. Her legs were matching mine, knee to knee, toe to toe.

I was so aroused by her presence, without thinking I moved my hand between my legs and touching myself, came so quickly...

While I slept, my mind wandered... what caused such a reaction I had no idea but even with all the heartbreak we had faced together, I felt better than I had in years.

12