Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed against him, my face resting on his shoulder, twitching as I came down from that latest orgasm. If I had been able to take my blood pressure then, I would have said it was one million over infinity as he began to move me slowly up and down again.

I rose so high that it slipped out but my falling back down pushing it back into what had to be a very open and wet, slimy dripping hole.

We were off again as the bell rang in my head and I hurried down the far turn racing for the finish line. I still don't understand how he could keep pumping me so hard and so long without coming immediately. He must have felt like a jockey to my horse because he was now spanking me over and over and my ass became very warm from his slaps.

All I could think was 'fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme...'

Who knows how much time passed between getting pounded by his heavy dick which still had not come again in a while and getting spanked over and over again. I didn't know and I didn't care.

I stopped and sat up facing him, his dick still buried so far inside me I thought I'd never see its head again and sluttishly wondered if it was going to come out my mouth.

He wasn't finished and I was getting thirsty my mouth was so dry but there was no way I was going to somehow get up and find something to drink.

I sat up straight again and putting my left arm on his leg to hold me up, I tried to look down to see what I could but my ass hid his still-moving dick from my eyes. My ass, according to Bobby, is a very fine, so, so fuckable Asian ass but when we were doing this particular act it looked like it had expanded quite a bit as his dick moved in and out.

Again he spanked me and when I looked at him he looked possessed if not by the devil, by the devil's best friend and he once again leisurely moved me up and down on his dick with his dominating hands.

"Bobby... are you going to come? Baby, I need to feel you flood me." I was hoping that my words would be enough to push him over because I could use the extra lubrication of his semen.

We 'frenched' some more, all the while his dick pounding me and he seemed no closer to coming than he did ten minutes earlier. With our arms wrapped around each other, while our pelvises were being driven by an overwhelming lust, our mouths were romantically opening to seeking tongues looking for love.

I smiled at him and slowly rose away from him, saying, "Baby, I've got to get something to drink. Do you want anything?"

"You mean, besides your incredible body? Yeah, please bring me something, I'm getting a little dry myself."

Considering everywhere he had put his mouth, it was no wonder he felt sticky.

I brought a couple of Coors over and we saluted each other. I drank about half a can. I just wanted to clear out my mouth for what I was going to do next and I also wanted him to clean his a little since he had been licking everything below my waist for a while.

Setting the cans down, I walked back and kneeling down next to him, I touched his dick and brought it to my hungry mouth. I started at the base and licked my way up to the top and then stayed, mouthing the top three inches.

I held his dick with my left hand and went down on it as far as I could without choking. Bobby moved his own hand over to the back of my neck as if to 'help' me along. I was to learn that I had created a monster and after enough practice with him would spend many evenings with his dick down my throat... and loving every moment of it.

The farther it went in, the larger it seemed to be until when about four inches in my mouth was as far as it would go that night. At the time, I thought that was one of the disadvantages of being a small Asian girl but we worked at it over the next week and soon it didn't make a difference. I had seen enough internet videos to learn that if I laid down on my back and put my head backwards over the edge of the futon, he could 'deep-throat' me without any gagging or pain... but that came after many hours of practice. Practice makes perfect!

I went seriously down on it four or five times and then went back to licking his shaft and trying to get my breath back. I had told myself earlier that I was going to try and get it as far back as I could and now I was doubting my sanity for making such a vow.

Above his balls, his dick was almost three of my small hands high. I started to wonder what I was really in for but knew I was going to accomplish what I had set out to do.

I laid his dick down on his stomach and with my left hand continued to rub it's slick body while I moved up again for some more serious 'frenching.'

He finally got around to pulling his shirt off and as he sat there grabbing for me I straddled him again; he reached around and pushed his dick inside. I had no idea where he was getting his strength from other than following the Marine Corps exercises. 'Semper Fi' is all I can say about that!

With his right arm holding my waist his left hand spread my ass apart enough that he could start pounding me once again. I told myself then and there I would have to start exercising with him so I could survive what I hoped were going to be nightly rituals and make sure that I had plenty of KY available.

Of course, I had known that those first two weeks were special since everything had been new and exciting but even then we still continue, if not as long and hard, just as often.

Somewhere in the back of my soul, I wanted a baby as soon as I could have one.

I was again moving up and down with a little help from his hand and several times his dick popped out and then back in again. I decided I liked that the best beside his oral ministrations. Each time his dick entered it spread my lips apart and each time it left it pulled them out with it and I began to work that action as much as I could.

Bobby....

Carefully, I lay sideways on the futon behind Sayomi, not wanting to hurt her with my weight, allowing my left hand to wander over her body, following the curve of her hip, down past her thigh, up to cup her wonderfully petite but oh so firm breasts in my hand. Kissing her neck and shoulder, I now held myself on one elbow and right leg, caressing her with my hand, going as slowly as I could to keep her stress down.

Suddenly, she stirred under my touch, pushing against me.

"Bobby... will you give me your baby?" she asked.

I was a little surprised. Although we had mentioned having children last night, I hadn't thought she would want a baby so soon. I knew she was 34 going on 35 and I was aware of the dangers of having a child much later in life. Her clock was ticking faster each day that went by and it seemed she was hearing it loud and clear.

"Sayomi, baby, are you sure?" Later, I discovered there were many reasons she wanted a child with me, the most obvious was she wanted a child with me.

As time went by, though, the continuing change in her behavior when she was with me was confusing as I noticed the conflict between her outward alpha-female personality when dealing with the world and her newfound submissive personality with me.

Not understanding why, I believed it was something she was working to become comfortable with in her own mind and I continued to treat her as the most important person in my life.

She answered by rolling on her back, grabbing me firmly with both hands and arching upwards as she engulfed me in one smooth motion into her liquid heat. "Uhhhhh," she moaned, stretching once again for the first man to ever love her.

Moving her hands to my waist, holding me in with her crossed ankles, she began to move strongly against me, finally matching a rhythm with me as we pushed and pulled together, passion burning, building and then I erupted into her over and over, my life-giving warmth moving toward her womb, my racing sperm searching to make a baby.

Later, I delighted in kissing her body. She had been worried her petite Asian form would dissuade my passion, worried her smaller breasts would not excite me. She joyfully discovered that she was wrong. My subconscious found her smaller Asian school-girl figure delighted me more than the very few women I had been with during my college years.

Looking back on it, I determined I had a certain passion for school girls probably coming from my time in a Catholic high school and decided to buy her a Catholic school-girl outfit the next time we were in Honolulu before she became too pregnant.

Hours later, I woke alone in the teahouse... she had gone to the house.

Washing in the bathroom and quickly dressing, I made my way back to the house where I saw the family eating around the kitchen table.

"Ahhhh, Bobby... you have awakened." Sayomi's mother, Misaki 'beautiful blossom' hugged me, speaking her first words to me since I arrived the night before. "Please sit down, Bobby, we are having breakfast."

I was a little unsettled. After spending the night with their daughter, the parents were eating and talking with me as if nothing had happened. Sayomi walked in, kissed me on the cheek and said, "I have to go in this morning for a little while and arrange for a couple of weeks off. I haven't taken a break in a couple of years. I'll be back around one and we can talk some more then."

My jaw dropped. 'Talk some more? That's what she calls it?' Great, she had left me there on my own. I went with her to the door and running my hands eagerly down her back to feel up her ass, I kissed her again.

"Want to take the 'Vette? Here's the keys... if you want."

Her eyes widened... "Oh, no, you're going to have to show me how to drive that car... later, we can drive up the coast. I'll be back, Anata."

'Well,' I thought, 'I'm in this with both feet now. Why am I not worried? Marriage to her is going to be a lot more interesting than flying that Hornet... I liked that Hornet... shut up, Osborne, you fool... you like her much, much better! Fuck, you're in love with her and have fallen like a laser-guided bomb. Now... to see the parents... 'into the valley of death' so to speak...'

I walked back to the kitchen when I could no longer see her car on the drive. "Good morning..." I bowed.

Misaki motioned for me to sit next to her. "So... Bobby, my new son... our daughter has told us something about you. She said you may call her Sayomiko. She's never let anyone call her Sayomiko except for us, sometimes, when she was a child.

I'll be honest. I was surprised when she brought you home. No... not for what you're thinking... it's just that she has never brought anyone home, ever."

Her face tightened, remembering a terrifying and horrible night that had ravaged her daughter long ago.

"There was a man, many years ago. It was an arranged match. We were wrong and did not protect her as we should have as her parents. We failed her. He was not a good man... it was a terrible... she cried for a long time.

So, Bobby, what is so special about you?"

Damn! She went straight to it, instincts of a fighter pilot... that's where Sayomi gets it.

"Ma'am... the fact that your daughter wants me... makes me special. I agree... this has moved faster than my jet. We had a long talk last night..."

"Yes, we noticed."

Jeeze... "Ah, about that... I swear it is with the best of intentions. I told Sayomiko I believe love is something that grows with time... yes, this is strange, at least to me but entering into this relationship with our eyes wide open is better for a long life happy together. I told her that I was leaving the Navy soon because..."

"Because of her..."

"Yes, because of her... flying around over the ocean at a thousand miles an hour is not something for a married man to do... I do not believe it is morally right to put a family into a situation like that, and if there are children, they deserve..."

"You spoke about children?" she asked as if that was an impossible subject.

"Yes, ma'am, we did. I know she's a little older than I am but that doesn't bother me and a mature mother would raise a child or children much better than someone who is almost a child herself.

She wants a baby."

The two aunts came in and poured a cup of coffee for themselves. "What about that ring?" they double-teamed me. "How did you just happen to have a diamond ring with you?"

"It was my mother's engagement ring, passed down from one generation to the next over the years. She died and I've worn it ever since on my right hand... until last night."

"It looks different, not like any diamond ring I ever saw. I think it looks wrong."

I tried for one of the last times to think good thoughts and act like my parents taught me but the woman's hostile attitude was in full bloom that morning.

"Yes, ma'am... it is an antique cut from Italy. They used to cut the diamonds like that before the 1920s, I think. Anyway, it is real and it's about ten, twelve carats total... and... and as far as she is concerned we are married and that works for me. I love your niece... very much."

Sayomi's aunts didn't look like they believed one word I was saying and had that sour look when you're expecting sweet orange juice and end up with tart lemonade.

"She told us you're planning on finishing your second Master's... when you leave the Navy, then what? How are you going to support her? Have you even thought about that?"

I was taken aback by the woman's attitude... she seemed to be even angrier with me than when she started talking but I kept my temper under control...

At the time, I believed Top Gun school had been much worse than that inquisition but as with everything that concerned those two old witches I was mistaken.

I calmly, slowly said, "I have short time left and I know some people who told me they would help me out if I ever contacted them. I plan on doing that as soon as I can but I know that right now, they have some serious medical issues to deal with... from the crash at the beach."

"Well... good!" She kept her tight face going as if seeking some kind of strength destroying whatever nice features she may have had in the distant past.

"If Sayomiko wants you, that's between you and her, I suppose but she was hurt last time and although that was her own fault, I don't want it to happen again, especially with someone like you... Let's be honest," she snipped, "we really don't know you at all nor do we like what we see."

I finished the rest of my food in silence, thinking of the incredible gall the woman had to insult my wife saying it was Sayomi's fault she was brutally raped. As it turned out, what little patience I had with the two was almost gone and soon I would explode a nuke across the 'six' of their sorry-asses.

When breakfast was over, I rose politely as the father and aunts left the kitchen. Starting to clear the table, I took the dishes over to the sink. Sayomi's mother, Misaki, carried some glasses over and stood next to me.

"Bobby... you are our son, now. I know that there has been no ceremony yet, if at all, but Sayomi says you are her husband and that is good enough for her father and me. Please, if you wish, you may call me Okaa-sama."

My limited Japanese was good enough to know that it meant 'Mother,' in a very respectful loving personal tone and I was accepted into the family by the only other people that mattered.

"I would be honored, Okaa-sama. Thank you. Why do Sayomi's aunts dislike me so much? Have I done something to offend them or dishonor Sayomi?"

"Well... you need to understand what happened years ago. Sayomi was in college studying Biology; she wanted to be a doctor. Her two aunts, my sister and her father's sister, decided to arrange a marriage for her with a Japanese national. They are stupidly very old fashioned and had thought they knew best.

"The two of them contacted a 'nakodo'... 'match-maker' would be the English word. There was a family, very well to do in Japan. Without our knowledge, they invited the oldest son to come here as if it was an accomplished fact.

"Sayomi wanted nothing to do with him. He was 'rough'... is that the right word? He was Yakuza... in their foolish haste they did not recognize any of these things, believed what the nakodo said and convinced her to go out to dinner with him. He acted as if he were still in Japan and forced himself upon her... he..."

"That's all right... I understand."

"No, you don't. He beat her very badly and his companions, after they were finished, threw her on the street in front of the hospital like so much garbage. The shame, the dishonor... it was too much for her to bear. She left college and refused to leave the house for over two years.

"One day, she received a letter from Japan. It contained a photograph and a note asking for forgiveness. It was unsigned but the picture showed that evil man. He had been executed in a most horrible fashion.

"She spoke with her father and returned to college the next fall. That is why she is a nurse today and what happened with the aunts. That is why they are acting as they do toward you. They still think they know better and blame her for what happened thinking that if she had surrendered that night she would be married to a wealthy man.

"As long as Sayomi is happy there will be no problems from them. I will make sure of it. She is the way she is because of that. She wants to be in control. She needs to be in control."

Now that the whole story, as much as any of them was going to share with me, was out in the open, I understood why Sayomi was the way she was in public. Why she was the way she was in private with me, I still had to discover.

"The fact she wants to share control with you, to give control to you, emotionally, sexually, is a great testimony to how she feels about you.

Please, my son, let us never speak of this again."

"Hai, Okaa-sama."

I spent the rest of the morning with Sayomi's mother cleaning the kitchen and talking about her daughter. I spoke with her about how life was difficult after my father had died and my own life in the Navy as a pilot. I told her about the plane crash and how I met her daughter.

She laughed when I described how we had argued with each other.

"I am very surprised that she not only let you win the argument but agreed to have dinner with you. She came home and demanded that we help her put together a traditional meal for you. She spoke with her father until late into the night. We were astonished."

After an early lunch with Sayomi's mother, I went out to the teahouse, pulled the sheets and brought them in to wash. While the washing machine was running I returned to our little hide-away, made up the futon with clean sheets and opened the sliding doors to air out the room, still heavy with the aroma of our enthusiastic lovemaking.

Loving her slowly, I had helped her overcome her fears of sex until she was leading me where she wished to go. I smiled, remembering her animal-like hunger the first time we had joined as lovers. Any fear I had about hurting her during sex quickly went away as her aggressive actions amazed me earlier in the morning. By the time I had finally fallen asleep, I was exhausted by her newly discovered and overwhelming lust.

I went for a walk down the path searching for some flowers for our lovers' cottage. The pathway, I saw, was nothing more than a wide dirt walkway. Looking at the scene, I thought it would be a great improvement to stabilize the way with basalt cobblestones and low lights to mark the way during the evening.

It was something to think about, if Kaito was willing.

**********

Sayomiko....

I had driven my clean but oh so tired Supra down to the Barbers Point Hospital. After parking my car under a shade tree, I went through security and then inside the hospital.

At first, they didn't recognize me in civilian clothes and my loose unruly hair. After that wild morning with Bobby in bed, I liked how my hair ended up and decided to leave it that way, keeping it in place with some spray.