Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had become so withdrawn after the disaster of the arranged betrothal. That evil man had fooled everyone, especially the two aunts who had formulated the entire incident.

"Now," he told me, "she found you, a lively respectful man who was willing to leave everything behind for her. Ahhhh, the fine beautiful children you will make!"

"Sir?" I shifted around nervously in the still dry sand. "I don't know if Sayomi is going to want a marriage ceremony or what. She seems happy as it is but I might be very wrong about that. As you said, your faith and mine are different. Also, Sayomi is a very strong girl with her own mind."

I didn't mention the suspicions I had about her personality shifting back and forth when she was with me and decided to let it play itself out, one way or the other.

Her father smiled. I had called his daughter a girl; she was seven years older than I was. "I think every girl wants a wedding at some point. It will come. Are you prepared for that?"

"Yes... ever since we spoke last night."

"Did a little more than talk, didn't you?"

"Uh... well..." I uneasily answered.

"It's OK, Bob... I was just playing with you. After all, you are the 'Musuko', my son."

"Thank you, my Father." I bowed respectfully as best I could, considering I was sitting on the sand.

"Bob... I must ask you as a father... Sayomi's father and now, your father... what happened with you and Sayomi? Was there... what I'm trying to ask is did she have any problems making love with you? She told you what happened, didn't she?"

"Uh, well... I..." I turned my head emarrassed, having a hard time answering the question.

"Bob, it suits you well as a gentleman that you find it hard to speak of such an intimate encounter. But, I ask you again, as her father... what happened?"

"We were passionate last night and then she became frightened. She told me why. We stopped and I held her until she was sleeping and I covered her in the futon. I put my clothes on and slept on the floor.

Early this morning, she controlled our lovemaking and was very..." What was I supposed to tell him, that his daughter had wild, happy sex for several hours?

"Enthusiastic? Is that the word you're looking for?"

"Uh, thank you, that's a good word for it... with all due respect, sir."

"That's Sayomi... when she puts her mind to it, nothing will stop her. I trust you are happy?"

"Sir, ever since Sayomi and I talked out on the swing, I've been happy. If she's happy, then I'm happy. But, I have a problem, Father... Otou-sama. The ring I gave Sayomi, it's not..."

"It's not what, Bob?" The old man looked worried and I realized I had not started correctly.

"It's not what she thinks. I don't really know how to tell her. She thinks it's just an antique ring from my family... but there's more. My grandfather married an Italian countess after World War II after he left the Army; don't ask me how that happened, I don't have a clue. He decided to stay there for a while and see Europe. The ring came down from her family. It's... it's..."

"Bob... it's what?" He looked me straight in the eye, almost daring me to answer.

"It's worth at least a million dollars, Father." I said it so hurriedly the older man almost didn't hear it.

"Bob, what did you say?"

"Well, it's like this. As just, you know, as a ring it's worth, at least five years ago, about $75 thousand, you know... the stones and setting. It's platinum. I had to, for insurance purposes, you understand. However, the value is in its historical value with its antique cut and number of diamonds. Several museums have offered me more than a million for it and I turned them all down because I wanted it for the woman that I would someday love and marry. But, I can't just come out and say..."

"You can't just say to a woman that you met and have known a few days that this ring is worth more than a million dollars, here it is, even though you're the first man to really love her, sleep with her and are now her husband. Is that about it?"

I looked down at the sand, almost quiet, drawing little lines with my finger that so recently had been buried deep within his daughter's pussy. "Yes, sir, that's what I'm saying. What can I do? Especially now that time has gone by?"

"Bob... at some point you will have to tell her... I don't know; maybe give her the insurance policy for safe-keeping. Is it insured for the million plus?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, Bob, have you ever seen a woman without curiosity?" He had a wry smile on his face as if he had just figured out the meaning of life.

"Yes, I can do that. If I am to be a part of your family, I must trust you. I apologize for not saying anything earlier, but how could I?"

"Indeed, how could you? Even a warrior grows faint in the sight of a woman and an unbelievable truth."

We sat on the sand until it was getting late. The old man asked what it was like to fly so fast; I asked what it was like growing up in Hawaii, how he met his wife, what Sayomi was like as a young woman.

"We must head back, Bob. Soon it will be too dark to safely see our way." He stood up and brushed the sand from his pants.

"I can call Sayomi and have her pick us up from the road?"

Kaito nodded in agreement and we waited near the highway until Sayomi arrived to take us home.

Sayomi....

I drove them home in silence, my heart still heavy with what I had done earlier in the day. I decided to talk with my father as soon as possible to seek advice and then speak with my husband.

**********

Evening, Sunday, August 5th

One can survive distress but not disgrace

Misaki....

Although Sayomi and Bobby sat next to each other, dinner was a very subdued affair. My daughter and I were keeping a secret from the men; I found out later that father and son hiding the same in turn.

The two aunts were quiet, enjoying the newfound tension between Sayomi and Bob. With the anxiety building during the entire meal, by the time dessert was brought in by the aunts, both Sayomi and Bob blurted out, "I have something to tell you!"

Kaito and my startled looks gave life to our surprise; Kaito told me he was expecting Bob to keep the secret until they were alone, I was hoping that Sayomi would take hers to the grave.

"Husband," Sayomi said, bowing her head in submission, "please, you go first, for the husband is the head of the family."

Bob just looked at her, incredulous at her transformation in demeanor.

I smiled to myself, proud at how my daughter had maneuvered the conversation away from her, giving her time to think about whatever he was about to say. I then knew she would handle being married just fine, learning the secrets of womanhood to control the man in her life, making him think it was his idea.

"Kimi 'my wife'... you know that I love you more and more each day."

There was a sniffling sound coming from one of the aunts and Bobby gave them a look that couldn't disguise the disgust he had for them.

"I must discuss with you about the ring I gave you."

How did he find out? Sayomi's face turned white as she looked across the table at me, but I just barely shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes, husband?" Her voice went almost unheard. "Do you wish to talk with me somewhere else? I am happy here..." her voice dropped off again, as if not speaking about it would make it go away.

Bobby looked at us women at the table. We returned his gaze, I was smiling, the two aunts with icy stares and he must have felt like a lab rat waiting to be dissected.

"Uh..." he looked at Kaito, "if you wish. Father, Mother, Aunts, Sayomiko... there is something about the ring that I did not mention."

I face instantly relaxed, knowing that my daughter would not have to confess her transgression and shameful lack of trust in her husband the first day of their marriage. The two aunts, though, gave a huff and mumbling under their breaths, saying, "I knew it," waited for him to continue, believing him to be a fraud as they believed all men were.

The poor man took a deep breath. "Several years ago..." he started, "I..."

"Yes, Anata 'my husband'?" Sayomi looked submissively down into her hands folded in her lap, too embarrassed to look at him directly, hoping it would all go away.

Bob pulled an envelope out of his pants pocket and handed it to her, indicating she should open and read the form. It was the insurance policy on the ring. As she took it and read the form, her eyes widened in shock, appreciating that he knew what the ring is worth and gave it to her anyway!

I could not believe her good karma. Since Bobby was telling her what the ring was worth, she would not have to tell him of her incredibly dishonorable misbehavior earlier in the day.

I was deeply worried that her behavior would cause problems in her marriage if she didn't get her personal issues out in the open and deal with them.

"What is it?" demanded one of the aunts. "Let me see this," Noriko 'the law' said as she snatched it out of Sayomi's hands giving her a paper cut across her fingers.

"Son of a bitch!" Bob immediately jumped up and put a napkin around her hand and they went to the kitchen sink to wash the cut.

Although it was obvious that the two aunts were not happy with the marriage of Sayomi and Bob, this breach of manners was unforgiveable. Kaito and I looked angrily at my sister, while Sayomi could only express her shock at her aunt's actions causing her to bleed heavily into the sink.

The woman began to read the form. As Noriko's eyes moved farther and farther down the first page, her face turned several shades of red, her embarrassment now apparent to even her.

She threw the papers down on the table and stormed out of the room. The other aunt, Sayuri 'little lily' sat there, not knowing what to do. She glanced over at the insurance policy and upon seeing the value of the engagement ring, dropped her steaming teacup into her lap staining her pale green skirt.

While not wanting to leave the room as the other aunt had done, the hot liquid was seeping through to her skin. When Sayuri could no longer stand the discomfort, she excused herself politely and ran to the bathroom.

Sayomi returned to the table and folded her bandaged hands in front of her face as if praying in the Christian manner and through the pain tried her best to keep the laughter to herself. She gathered up the policy, folded it back into the envelope and walking over to Bobby, bowed deferentially and offered it back to her husband, but Bobby indicated that she should keep it to herself.

I was very happy for many different reasons: my daughter did not have to admit her unbelievable lack of trust for her husband who truly, as she now fully realized, did care for her above all else and the two aunts had finally gotten their comeuppance for their treatment of Bobby.

I nodded to Kaito, who smiled in agreement and even though it was only six in the evening, I declared dinner over and strongly suggested that the two lovers go for a walk toward the beach.

Before they left, Kaito, winking, gave Bobby a lantern to carry since, he suggested, it would be dark before they would return to the teahouse.

Bobby took Sayomi's hand and wishing a good evening to us, they walked out into the rainforest toward the beach.

As we stood near the kitchen sink loading the dishes into the washer, we quietly talked about the evening's events.

"Your sister, Omae 'wife', I am very angry with her right now. She cut Sayomi hands with her actions tonight. The disrespect she has shown Sayomi and Bob is... I am so..."

I could see the anger building in my husband as he stared out the kitchen window, not wanting to look at even me, his wife. As much as might have loved my sister, I loved my husband more and my daughter even more than that.

"Kaito... I am disgraced for what she has done. Even if she is my sister, this is too much. She has treated Bobby very badly. I do not want to talk to her right now; I will say something I may regret. Instead of being happy for them, especially about the ring, she has done nothing but drop rice into the dirt."

"Bob told me about the ring when we were at the beach. Did you know?"

"Yes, but that is between Sayomi and me. She did something very bad this morning but her karma has helped her through it without disgrace in front of her husband. He is a very good and generous man. We are lucky that he is in her life."

"Hai... I have waited a long time for a son... he is a good man... and," Kaito said with a twinkle in his eye, "a Samurai warrior. She will bear him many strong sons."

"Grand-daughters would be nice, too," I said, already thinking of little girls to spoil. "You know," I said, unzipping his pants and reaching in, "it might be a good idea to do a little research in case she has any questions." I squeezed him just enough and he picked me up into his arms and carried me into the bedroom.

Having Sayomi when I was 19, I was a 'young' 48 years old and Kaito was only 50 so our love life still moved my world, even if it was only three times a week, now.

I moved over and kissed him, my tongue probing, searching and bringing him a quickly heated arousal. Kneeling down and pulling out his dick from his pants, I opened my mouth again and fit in as much as I could, quickly filling my mouth.

I kept my right hand moving on his dick while my left hand kept me from falling forward. My tongue was dancing around the head, caressing and teasing it.

Kaito was rapidly swelling in my mouth and I could feel his heart racing through his pulsing dick. With one hand to still lean on, I moved my mouth up and down slowly until I felt a stronger stirring. Moving faster, I felt the rush spreading through him and did my best to keep my lips tightly shut, swallowing as much of his sweet saltiness as I could before it started to spurt from my mouth and onto the floor.

Morning, Tuesday, August 7th

Misaki....

"Sayomi, ever since Bob has been living with us, you are acting... I don't know. I need to ask... I am asking you with all the love of a mother for her daughter... what happened that first night? Did you? I am embarrassed; my daughter... was he gentle? I was thinking of you all that night."

Sayomi was quiet. She kept walking down the path toward the beach, forcing me to walk faster. "Sayomi?" I asked again.

"Mama, do you really want to know?"

I could only nod my head in assent. I still don't know if I asked because I wanted her to talk to me about her emotions, especially since she was working to leave the past behind and move into her new life with Bobby or I somehow had a prurient interest wanting to hear the spicy details of her lovemaking after Kaito and I had spent the night so passionately making love.

She looked at me, shocked that I, her mother, would ask such a question of her. I looked at her without saying anything, letting her make the decision to tell me or not. I wasn't quite sure what I would have done if she decided to just turn around and walk away from me.

Blushing, she began to speak. "We were kissing and I... I took my clothes off and then I couldn't do it. I was so afraid."

"Did he push you to...?"

"No, he held me until I was asleep and covered me with the sheet and put his clothes back on and slept on the floor. He told me it was OK and that he would wait until I was ready. He is a good man, Mother. I am very lucky to have met him."

I looked at my daughter, searching for any sign of distress, so happy that Bobby was such a gentle man with her.

"We woke up about three in the morning, I don't remember. I decided he didn't deserve to suffer for what another had done, so I was determined to do it."

I looked at my daughter, who now had a huge smile on her face.

"It was incredible, like I had always dreamed it would when I was a girl. He was gentle and he was strong and he was slow and he was fast and rough... all at just the right time. He did some things I had only read about and some things I had only dreamed about and some things I couldn't have imagined before that night."

"I thought..."

"The last time for him was in college, five years ago. He told me. Not since. I... we did it many times, many different ways before the sun rose. That is why he continued to sleep in the morning... I think I tired him out."

**********

Late morning, Tuesday, August 7th

Bank of American, Honolulu

Kathleen Holoway....

The phone rang incessantly in my ear before it was finally answered.

"Nakamura residence. Who is calling, please?"

"Good morning... I am Kathleen Holloway with the Bank of America in Honolulu. I am calling for..."

"Not interested."

The woman hung up the phone and left me to hear the buzz.

I looked at my phone in astonishment. 'What the fuck?' I thought, but I had to contact the Nakamura woman. 'Well, just keep trying, I guess.'

I hit redial and hoped someone else would answer the call. As I heard the phone ringing at the other end of the line, I printed out the Google-map for the address the client had given the bank. Finally! An answer...

"Hello..."

'At least this voice,' I thought, 'sounds pleasant.' "I am calling for Sayomi Nakamura. Did I pronounce that correctly?"

"Yes, you did. This is her husband. She's here but out on the property with her mother. May I ask what this is about?"

"Mr. Nakamura, I'm representing..."

"I'm sorry, my name is Robert Osborne."

"Our records did not indicate a marriage. I apologize. Are you the Robert Osborne who was involved with the plane crash?" 'How stupid was I? Of course, he was... what are the odds on a second Robert Osborne married to the Nakamura woman?

"Yes, I am. What is this about?"

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have a hard time finding you. I am Kathleen Holloway from the Bank of America in Honolulu. I am calling on behalf of the Crowell Corporation."

"As in General Crowell?"

"Yes, sir. Miss Alessa Lane, personal assistant to the general, has a small token of their appreciation for what you and your wife did for Colonel Paras. Will you be available at home about two hours from now?"

"That's not really necessary. It was something that we did, that's all."

"Sir... you are going to want this, I assure you. Please, sir."

"All right, we'll be here."

"Fine, I will see you then. Please have your identification available when we arrive."

I hung up the phone before he could change his mind.

Bobby...

I put down the house's portable phone and walked outside to find my bride of three days. I jogged almost a half-mile toward the beach before I found Sayomi and her mother sitting on the side of the path. Respectfully bowing to her mother, I told them of the mysterious phone call from the bank.

"She said she called earlier but a woman hung up on her. No offense but I know it wasn't either of you, so it had to be..."

"Noriko, goddamn her. She's been nothing but trouble ever since you've come, Bobby. No, that's wrong, she's been a pain in the ass since we were children. I am disgraced again in your presence."

"Please, Okaa-sama... I like you and Kaito very much but you're going to have to talk with her or Sayomi and I are going to have to leave. If the base calls I need to know... I could get in a lot of trouble and could end up in the brig."

I could see Misaki was so angry her fisted hands turned white.

We walked up the valley back to the house while I tried to explain what was going to happen.