All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Sophia reminds me of someone I knew from 2007. She made a big change in her life. I wonder how it is working out? It looks like Philip has to make a big change in his. How will it work out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Run,

Philip, run. The bitches have already put the scissors to your balls. Self-preservation overrules sexual attraction anytime. Polyamory smokescreen toro-pooh, my ass. And the communists having invaded Nepal, huh? When did that happen? Not the last time I looked, I can tell you. The good doctor must be quite brown around the lips from all the dung she's talking. But then again she's just the authors agent, so I fully expect him to see the light and come around. Well, maybe not. Would be nice to see a guy come out of this with his balls intact, even for the price of dropping out of this story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
poor phillip

he doesn't have a clue. isn't listening. doesn't want to hear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...