Sister In Law is Above the Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my head up to her delectable tits and suck on them for a few minutes.

"Please, please ................ suck my pussy......I’ve never been licked before................this is incredible!"

I shifted my body to a position where my knees were above Kiran Bhabi’s head so she can suck my Cock while I suck Sheeba. I lowered my dick into Bhabi’s mouth. She gladly accepted it and began eagerly sucking.

I work my way back down Sheeba’s lovely torso, back to her bald pussy.

"Ooohhhhh yeeesssss! .......... Don’t stop ........ Make me cum!"

She spreads her legs more and pressed her pussy in my mouth for the first time.

"Yeeesssss! ........."

Meanwhile Kiran Bhabi slipped my cock inside her mouth. Her tongue was fantastic! The way she twist it, licked my dick, and curled it gave me feelings around my dick I had never had before.

I licked up and down her crack several times then sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed out.

"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Please, Fuck me now, I can’t stand any more.” She begged me

Kiran Bhabi released my cock and I crawled between Sheeba’s widely spread legs.

Sheeba Spread her pussy lips with her sexy long nail polished fingers as I took my dick in my hand and rubbed it up and down between her wet lips a few times.

Then my cock found a smooth entrance into her well lubricated cunt. She stopped just as the head was about to clear the opening and bury itself in her girly pleasure.

"Please be gentle. If it starts to hurt, stop." she said, looking me directly in the eye.

I responded with a slight, steady pressure that resulted in a small "pop" as the head of my cock slipped past the ring of the entrance to her canal.

I pushed a little more and my cock, it's head now fully engulfed in her very tight passage, managed to sink in another half inch. Somehow, instinctively, I rammed my seven incher monster into Sheeba with one fast hard stroke.

Bhabi's hand found Sheeba’s sore breasts and squeezed them hard. Then started to lick them like a child, which made Sheeba wild.

Her head rolled back and Sheeba screamed as I plunged the entire length into her steaming, succulent tunnel. There were tears in her eyes and she was nearly incoherent. At this point she started struggling and squealing and put her hands against my belly to push me away, but I had her well secured.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ................GOD!!!!"

I thrusted with very long, very fast, very hard strokes.

"Yeeesssss!" she hissed. "Fuck meeee, Sunny! I've been wanting this for so long. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh............, fuck me!"

"OH .... OH .... OH GOD ....... OH ...... OH YES ....... DO IT ..... OH ........ FUCK ME ......... OH ........... FUCK ME ..... ....OH SUNNY .......... OH .......... YES ..."

Sheeba was moaning and gasping with her mouth wide open and her eyes closed, still throwing her head from side to side. Now her hands had moved to my ass, giving me guidance in my penetration.

God! There could never be another fuck like this one! Sheeba was squirming under me, her tits were being sucked hungrily by her best friend. Sheeba’s hands clawed my ass, jerking my dick into her super tight pussy as deep as it could go, our pelvic bones grinding against each other. She raised her legs and wrapped them around my lower back.

It was Time! I propped myself up on my arms and let myself go! I drew my dick almost all the way out of her till I could feel the slick tight ring at her entrance around the end of my dick and slammed it deep and hard - again and again and again and again and again... As fast as I could, over and over and over.

Suddenly Kiran Bhabi released Sheeba’s huge breasts, sat besides and started to rub her cunt with her sexy fingers while watching Sheeba being fucked.

. Finally, we came: I slowed and just pierced her as hard as I could with each ejaculation - Sheeba bucked her hips up to meet each thrust, her hands still jerking me forward. We did this 10 or 12 times until we were spent and I collapsed on top of her.

We lay like this for a long time - my nearly flaccid penis still inside her. Some time later she kissed me passionately and said,”This is the first time I’ve enjoyed sex after a long time, both of you make me feel so good and I hope our this erotic trio arrange more pleasurable days and lustful nights in future.”

“I would have loved to stay all night. But, just wouldn't do to have SLEPT with you tonight.” Sheeba regretted.

After a few moments both the ladies tore themselves away and staggered back to put their clothes on. After putting their clothes on Sheeba forced Kiran Bhabi to arrange another meeting as soon as possible.

Kiran Bhabi smiled lewdly and said, “Our parents have left us alone to enjoy for three days, today is the first day and we have two more days of freedom. So you are cordially invited to enjoy sex with us with full freedom for the next two days and after their arrival we’ll find some other way for our secret sexual meetings.”

As Kiran Bhabi told Sheeba about our agreement of catching another stud for more sexual experiences, her eyes spread wide and lusterred in hope and proposed, “Kiran, what about my younger brother, Bunty, though he is just 21 but I’ve seen him masturbating, I think he is the most suitable person to fill the vacancy and keep it secret, I want you to seduce him.”

“His prick, not big like yours but quite nice for us.” Sheeba said teasingly to me with sly grin on her face, then pressed her shoulder into Bhabi and said again, “I brought sexual stimulating drops from London last year, I’ll send that bottle to you, you just mix four drops in any liquid and then Bunty will be ready for you right away.”

“I am very happy that you have started to think like me and Believe that we are really going to enjoy our lives from now on. So Sheeba, you better leave your valet here, and send him tomorrow morning along with the drops to collect your valet. Once he’s here, He’ll be ours.” bhabi said concludingly to Sheeba, putting her arms around Sheeba and kissed her passionately.

Before leaving the room Sheeba came to me, threw her arms around me, kissed me and said, “See you tomorrow night then............. Good Bye my love.”

After Sheba’s departure Kiran Bhabi asked me to come to her bed-room to enjoy rest of the prurient night. I put my gown on and went to her bed-room to celebrate our first sedate night together.

I got out of my room with Kiran Bhabi still attached to my chest, carrying her up to her room as she buried her head in my neck kissed me.

Bumping her against the door, I managed to unlock her room and closed the door. I fell on top of her on her bed, pushing my hips against hers as she wrapped her legs around my back.

“Sunny.” She sighed as her hands undid my gown and reached underneath, running her hands across my bare chest.

I smiled and pulled her shirt over her head, feeling a slow burn begin as her hands found my nipples and rubbed them gently. I reciprocated the motion for her, rubbing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I lowered my mouth to her breast and sucked it gently, listened her gasps turned into moans.

Kiran Bhabi looked at me, eyes wide. “OHHHH MY LUVVVV” She breathed as I moved down her body, pulled her Shalwar off and lay between her legs. Gently, softly, I spread her thighs and leaned in to lick her with my tongue, lightly at first, and then hard and quick. I inserted two fingers inside of her and thrust them in and out, while I took her clit into my mouth, sucking deeply, feeling her hands in my hair pulling and hearing her cries as her pleasure increased.

“Please I want you inside of me.” Her hips bucked against me, and I couldn’t do anything except comply.

I moved back up her and took my gown off. Positioning myself between her thighs I looked deeply into Kiran Bhabi’s eyes as I pushed my HOT-ROD inside her cunt, slowly.

Moaning, Kiran Bhabi grabbed my back and pulled me into her. “You aren’t going to hurt me, Sunny.” She gasped. “Let go.”

Looking at her closely, I saw the pleasure in her eyes and knew I could do anything with these women in heat. I thrusted deep inside of her and felt her hips push against him as she sighed. I moved in and out, hard and deep, watching her face contort as her breaths became shallow and quick.

“Oohhhhhhhh...yes...Sunny...” Kiran Bhabi cried and clutched at my back as he slammed into her, finally letting myself go.

“Bhabiiiii.” Buried my head in her neck and bit her skin lightly. I was bucking like an animal into her, beyond conscious action as I cried in rapture and convulsed in side of her.

Kiran Bhabi screamed and arched her back as lightning shot through her body. She heard My cry and rode the wave with me, shaking as I did, finally calming down with my head buried in her neck, my length buried deep inside of her.

“I love you.” She said with passion and kissed me deeply.

“Me too, I was waiting to fuck you freely from the day we evolved our new relationship” I replied and lay beside her with our leg entangled.

After a few moments she looked into my eyes and said, “Will it be OK with you, seeing me having sex with another guy.”

Then I told her that In fact I found the idea of my own Bhabi screwing other man strangely arousing which encouraged her more.

We discussed Bunty and after setting out a plan, Kiran Bhabi said to me suddenly with the glimpse of fear in her eyes, “Sunny, What will happen if he try to force me having sex with him after the arrival of your brother.”

I calmed her down and said, “You don’t have to worry about him, I’ll prepare him to fuck his sexy sister from the very first day.”

She regained her confidence and we made love so many times and went to sleep together that night.

END OF PART THREE

12