All Comments on 'Sister Makes Me A Man'

by gibssob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GRAMMER

You have two awful grammer mistakes in the first 3 sentences. Have someone proof read your work.

PyroPyroover 18 years ago
Grammer? What's his Grammer got to do with it?

It's difficult to take a critique seriously when the provider doesn't know "grammar" from "grammer" and tells YOU to use a spell-check! Good story, but far too short. I'd have liked to see a bit more build-up of the sexual tension between the two before they finally do the deed. You really glossed over that whole part which made it somewhat less-than-erotically satisfying. On the positive side, it's better than 80% of the other crap I've read here today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thats typical of the critics

As the old saying goes --Them that can, do---Them that can't, teach--Them that can't do either, criticize them that do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please use spell check

it seems the guy just before me can't use proper grammar either..pity...for a second there i actually liked what he wrote, but he did not end his post well....:(

i agree with the other readers. its difficult to immerse oneself in this story if it's filled with grammatical errors. i spent the whole time wondering what other errors i would find. i suppose the words "spell check" are not in this writer's vocabulary...pity...most people dont like to read stories with grammatical errors especially when the errors are at the beginning of a story...

TrollyTrollyover 18 years ago
From Under the Bridge

Find a good editor. And use him/her. Please do not self edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are a fine story-teller...

Don't let the self-proclaimed English scholars dissuade you. You are a story-teller and a damn good one. Your conversational tone serves only to add to the realism. "Proper" English (lets face it, if there is such a thing) is cumbersome and clunky and has no place in the world of the 22 year old narrator. Bravo - keep doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outrageous!

I am appalled, disgusted, mortified by this wickedly obscense piece of pornographic "literature"! The very thought of a brother having such evil, wretched thoughts and then acting upon them in a physical manner - not to mention the unholy vileness of the sister in responding with her own unspeakable lust....oooops, I just came. Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I agree with Anonymous in utero, dude, you're not going for a literary prize here. Just entertainment. Have fun with it and fuck everyone else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is this being submitted for a Pulitzer?

No. It is an erotic story on a free website accepting stories from people around the globe. If you don't like a few grammar mistakes, that's your issue but it isn't the issue in these stories. The only thing that matters is that the story entertains. On that note, the story was good, but the buildup was far too quick to get a real mood going. Plus it was a bit short, but it was a great start. This is why I only gave it a 75. Keep writing you have a lot of potential.

slash3rrtlslash3rrtlover 14 years ago
V.Good

Great story with an ending you can easily follow up on.

I really find the bottom comment hilarious. Complaning about grammar errors when they spell grammar as grammer. ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
8/10

1) Little to no sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF you want to improve (and i doubt you do)

listen to the complaints and ignore the kiss asses that is the only way you will ever improve, and you need to improve badly. kiss ass comments do NOTHING except stroke your EGO which seems big enough already. complaints help you learn IF YOU LISTEN AND OBEY.

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

When you actually perform quite well there those that let their friends know, surprisingly far more than you would think, my wife let her sisters know way to much about our sex I was groped very often sometimes in front others even their husband's. Nowadays words spread fast a few my wife's aunts are grabbing me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous