Sister, Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You feel so good, Fuck it! Fuck my cunt Lex,” Jane shouted as her hips bucked for more.

The room echoed from their yearning bodies slapping rhythmically in a concert of lust. Over rippled purple satin sheets their bodies radiated serious heat. Erecting greater and greater erotic tension with each touch and stroke.

“Oh yes, I can’t fucking get enough,” Jane cried as her body begged for more.

Lex felt her firm grip on his cock tighten as he burrowed deep into Jane’s pink folds. Overcome by his lust, a thunderous wave pounded deep inside Jane’s hungry vessel. Jane felt the ripples of rapture out from her center through every part of her body, building to a huge tidal wave crashing all over her body. She shivered uncontrollably as she dug her nails into Lex’s ass. His dick pulsated deep within her core as he languished in their juices.

“Damn your pussy is so fucking good,” Lex whispered in Jane’s ear.

“You make a woman need more, I’m in need Lex,” Jane softly whispered back into his ear as her tongue teased his lobe.

Jane flicked off her glasses and tossed them to the side of the bed. She then rolled over to her knees and with both hands presented her throbbing need. Her sex agape and her engorged folds of fruit dripped of their sexual nectar. Lex stroked his cock hard against her silky folds.

“How bad do you need this big dick,” Lex toyed with her.

“You know what I need, Lex,” she moaned while she gripped open her ass cheeks.

Lex rubbed his well-lubed member over her ass and pierced her back entrance with his cock head.

“Yes, you know what I need. You know I like it nasty. Put that big fucking cock in my nasty shit hole,” Jane yelled out with lust.

Lex felt her ass instantly relax as he slowly fed his cock to her. He was amazed by her anal aptitude taking all of his staff inside. Jane exhaled deliberately, as he held himself in, feeling her ass spasm and relax. Lex loved the look of his ebony cock buried deep into her silky pearl ass. He watched Jane reach under her pillow and retrieve a small black curved vibrator.

“That big black dick feels so good in my ass. It feels so nasty in my fucking shit hole. Oh, yes, I’m ready baby, fuck me!” Jane moaned as she began to please her clit with her vibrator.

Lex grasped her hips and began fucking her tight ass. He started with slow jazz rhythms until he got to a nasty mad hip-hop beat. Their passions danced to this nasty beat as her vibrator heightened their undying lust.

“I’m going to fucking cum in your ass,” Lex groaned as the sweat dripped from his body over her bouncing ass.

“Do it in my ass, cum in my fucking ass. I’m going to cum. I’m cumming,” Jane whispered as she pushed her vibrator into her quivering pussy.

Lex detonated deep into the fathoms of her accepting ass and collapsed on the bed. Jane let her vibrator slip from her fingers and gyrated her ass milking Lex’s cock. Lex shuttered as his cock trembled inside her tightening hole. He spread her blushed cheeks open and pulled himself out. His white chocolate spilled freely from her gaping backdoor.

“Nasty boy,” Jane said with a smile as she turned to look into his eyes.

“That I am, you know you love it, nasty girl,” Lex grinned.

“Yes, I’m a nasty girl. I want to be your nasty girl, if you don’t mind,” she said as she circled her finger around Lex’s nipple. “Nothing serious, I work too much. I just want to be friends and fuck when we can. I think we could have a lot of fun,” she winked and reached over to put her glasses back on.

“I’d love to have a lot of nasty fun with you Jane. I’m not looking for anything serious right now. What do you think your sister will say?”

“That’s her loss, she should have treated you better when she had you. Plus, I don’t plan on telling her. It can be our little secret. It’s been way too long since I had a man that really knows how to fuck. I’m not going to give that up because of my little sister,” she responded as her glasses slipped down her glowing nose.

“Well, I don’t have any problems with that,” Lex replied as he pushed her glasses back on her face.

“Good,” Jane smiled and kissed Lex on the lips. “Now, let’s go down stairs to the shower so we can get cleaned up, the night is young and there is still time for fun,” Jane said in a soft sexy voice.

12