Sisterly Love

Story Info
Allie and her sister come together.
1.3k words
3.98
77.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, where are you?" Allie called as she entered the house. The apartment looked dark. Her sister, Katie had gotten her own place and had started college a few years earlier, and Allie, still a high school student, was visiting her alone. She had been having a good few days and she liked the girl time since their parents had decided Allie was old enough to visit without them. She was having a great time. She really looked up to her older sister, who was beautiful and friendly.

Allie had just come back from the mall by herself. Katie hadn't wanted to go to the mall, and now Allie felt a little bad for leaving her sister alone. She wanted to make it up to her.

Allie unlocked the front door and walked into the living room. "Katie?"

"In here," she heard from the bathroom. Allie walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She saw her older sister in the tub with her eyes closed and her head leaning against the wall. "Hey."

"You're taking a bubble bath?" Allie asked skeptically.

"They're very relaxing," Katie said. "When was the last time you took one?"

"A long time ago," she replied. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"What a shame! Why don't you come in with me?" Katie asked.

Allie turned and looked at her. "Isn't that weird?"

Katie shrugged. "Nah. Come on. It'll be like when we were kids."

Allie waited for a moment. "Should I get my swimsuit?"

"It's not like I've never seen you naked. We used to take baths together, you know. Those were good times."

Allie stood still.

"It's no big deal," Katie said. "I'm naked too. Come on."

Allie could see Katie's big breasts above the bubbles. Allie had always admired them, and she knew how many guys loved her D-cups. Allie was only an A, and felt self conscious of it. She hoped Katie wouldn't make fun of her tiny tits.

"Fine." Allie slowly took off her clothes as Katie watched. She was feeling self conscious all over again. "You think my boobs are too small don't you?"

Katie laughed. "No, I think they're cute. Guys like cute little tits."

"Yeah right." Allie rolled her eyes and she slipped into the tub too. "This is kind of nice."

"I know. So what's up, sis?" Katie asked.

"Not much. The mall was fun."

"See any cute guys?"

Allie shrugged. "I wasn't really paying attention. I'm kind of shy around boys."

Katie laughed. "You're so cute. You just need to feel more comfortable around them. You know, talk to them, even if it's dumb stuff. I used to be shy around boys too. "

"Liar. You've had lots of boyfriends," Allie said, crossing her arms. "You're always really flirty around them."

"Well, you're only eighteen, you've still got lots of time," Katie replied with a wink.

"How old were you when you first had sex?" Allie asked.

Katie thought for a moment. "Fifteen."

"Really? To who?"

"You remember my boyfriend Chuck? He was really hot," Katie said with a giggle. "He had a small dick though, but that was probably good since I had such a tight pussy. Anything better and I would have really hurt. He is the one who convinced me to shave it though."

"Oh. Do guys like that more?"

Katie nodded. She picked up the razor next to her. "I'll shave you."

"I can shave myself," Allie said.

"No, it's better if someone does it for you so they can get all the hair. Sit up on the ledge."

Allie obeyed as Katie leaned over with the razor. She spread her legs so Katie could come up in between them. In nice long strokes she removed the hair until Allie was left with a gleaming perfectly bald pussy. Allie felt herself grow wet because someone was touching her pussy and she wondered if Katie noticed. She knew it was only her sister, but she felt a lot hornier than a few minutes earlier. She bit her lip to keep from moaning when Katie's hand occasionally slipped against her clit.

"See, it looks great," Katie said.

"Wow that's weird," Allie said, looking down at herself. She slipped back in the water next to Katie. "I feel naked."

"You are naked, silly."

"Can I confess something to you?"

"Sure, Al."

"Is it weird I've never been kissed?"

"No, not weird, but a shame. Kissing is fun." Just then, Allie leaned over and kissed Katie on her lips. "What was that for?" Katie asked with a smile.

"I just wanted to see what it was like." Allie said. "It was nice."

"Then I'll show you how to do it right. Start of moving soft, then pull back a little, then again, and slip your tongue in the other person's mouth." Katie drew Allie in close and demonstrated it. Allie's eyes widened when she felt Katie's tongue in her mouth. "See, isn't that nice?"

"Uh-huh. Have you ever, you know, kissed another girl?" Allie asked.

"Well, I made out with my friend Jessica once, but we were at a party and pretty drunk," Katie said. Then she lowered her voice, "but later we went back to her place and licked out each other's pussies."

"Oh," Allie said. Under the bubbles, she let her fingers rub the top of her pussy. It felt good, but she didn't want Katie to know what she was doing so she went slowly. "What was it like?"

"It was nice," Katie said. "I've had guys go down on me before, but I've never cum so much as when Jessica ate me. It was like she knew exactly what to do to please a girl. Some guys are just so all over the place. Girls know what each other like."

"So you still, you know, with her?"

"No, she was all ' my parents would be so mad if they found out I was doing stuff with another girl'." Katie rolled her eyes. "She's such a ditz. I would totally love to try another girl, but I haven't yet. I haven't gotten another friend drunk yet."

"Eat me out," Allie said suddenly.

"What, little sis?"

"Come on, Katie, I'm so wet, please."

Katie smiled. "I'm so glad you asked." She stood up and grabbed a towel. "Let's go to my room." She dried herself off and then dried off Allie. They walked into Katie's room. "Lie down, Allie."

Allie sat back on the bed and felt her heart beating quickly. Katie crawled over to her and parted Allie's legs. "Mmm, your pussy is so beautiful now that I shaved it." She bent her head down and ran her tongue over Allie's pussy lips. Allie shivered.

"That's nice," Allie said as Katie slipped her tongue between Allie's lips. "Oh, God!" Katie ran her tongue all down Allie's pussy, lapping up her wetness. Katie stuck one of her fingers into Allie's hole and moved it in and out rapidly.

"You like that, Allie?" Katie asked as she finger-fucked her little sister.

"Yes, God!" Allie screamed as she came hard. "Oh, Katie, you are so great. I love you."

"Mmm, you taste fantastic, baby," Katie said. "Now do you want to eat me out now? I'm so wet."

"Okay," Allie said. "But I don't know if I'll be good."

"Just lick my pussy. It isn't complicated."

Allie sat up and kissed Katie on the lips. Then she kissed on her sister's neck, and then moved her lips down to her breasts. "Katie, I love your breasts. They're so big." She kissed the nipples.

"That's it, suck on my nipples," Katie said. "Okay, now get to my pussy." Allie sunk her head into her sister's wetness and stuck her tongue in. She swirled her tongue around and stuck one of her fingers into her hole. "That's it, Allie! I'm coming!"

Allie licked the last of Katie's cum before looking up. Katie leaned forward and kissed her. "I hope you had fun, sis. You're the best."

Allie lay back on the bed, feeling better than she had ever felt in her life.