All Comments on 'Sisters' Gift Pt. 03'

by fjdjf54

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessover 13 years ago
I would like

One more chapter re Abby and Ty/Gabby to tie it up

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Well...

this is two chapters too many. Shoulda quit reading after Chapter 1. The problem? Too much slutty, bitchy, empty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
common error

You make a very common error that needs to be mentioned. Its the compound word, the best way is "deep-throat" or its extensions, not as a single word "deepthroat" as most would use.

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
dreams

Almost every man dreams of finding a woman who acts slutty in bed, they just happened to be his sisters. Ignore klaxx's comments, he's a hater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

it was a good story until the end of this chapter. Going off the pill should have been a decision that both make. A surprise like that could have been catastrophic. I was also kind of hoping that Abbey would be included in a kind of polygamy joining with them, Ty and two wives, both his sisters. Hell, if it was me, I would marry them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The marriage / ring thing was weird... But the going off birth control without discussing it together was pkain stupid bullshit. I'd have ruined the wedding night right there by cutting her off, insisting we go get a morning after pill and not having unprotected sex until we could get some genetic testing done to see what our risk factor was. That and the fact that she didnt even bother to ask me if I *wanted* kids right now. Argh!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
not what i expected

this story started off real good , building up to when I thought that both sisters would be come one with him like in the story (THREE THE MAGIC NUMBER ) but it didn't even after gabby got hurt , I thought that Abby would fall more in love with them but she didn't , instead she drifted away . I was stunted and lost in interest in the story. it didn't mean anything if he only had half of what he loved at the end.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

I loved the story. And I loved the ending - true love just won't work with more than two people, it is human nature to start having jealousy.

One note: hotel showers never run out of hot water. They don't use.a tank, but something that heats the water while flowing in the pipes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous