All Comments on 'Sisters' Gift Pt. 04'

by fjdjf54

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What!!!!!

He should have waited until he got Abby pregnant. Very good story.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

That story was unbelieveable I loved it!

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
What

About Abby and Jenn. he should of went four for four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice turn of events. I loved it.

jsgrevijsgreviover 12 years ago
Excellent!

That was a great read! The character development was Excellent! I loved the story, and couldn't stop reading until I was done. Damn lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i hated it...

Well not really. I just hated you never showed abby and her brothers love again. Other than that,excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
could have been better

should have had Ty marry both sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like the resolution

wasnt one dude getting every chick, but everyone was truly happy and had their own (very sexy) life, that was shared sometimes (sexily).

beezlebubbeezlebubabout 9 years ago

marriage is between a man and a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update

Loved the series.Needs more.Probably very late on the date,but I'd read another chapter happily.What happens with the kids as they mature?

shin_yodamashin_yodamaalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Overall exciting and fun to read. There was only one thing that didn't check out entirely (imho) concerning Allison: Why would a married lesbian be on the pill in the first place?

Other than that it was one of the best I read here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs more. Good series

I love the series but i think you left a big part out of the series. What about Abby why would she not want to have a baby. You had him get a vasectomy before you allowed her to have a baby. And what happened to the children as they grew up

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Loved every minute of this. Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Christopher Story?

I reread this story again and wonder wasn't there an extension of the story that was based on Christopher story at one point?

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
I haven't commented on Parts 1 - 3 because I wanted to finish them all.

I did vote, however, a well deserved 5 Stars for an equally well written series!

Now I need to remember to add them all to my Favorites, because I will, undoubtedly, wants to read them all again.

Just a few minor spelling errors to note, but they did nothing to detract from the story, in any of the chapters.

The entire story was very well developed, and equally well written, and I offer my thanks for putting "pen to paper" for us all.

*****

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Really?

by beezlebub

04/19/15

marriage is between a man and a woman

Sorry, join us in the 21st Century.

SirJokerSirJokeralmost 7 years ago
Just rediscovered this series

Wasn't there a continuation of this story at one point? I remember it was years later and the cousins started fucking too.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Wow

Just wow, beautiful love story.

Thank you for writing this,

Tanhors and family.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
This series had lots of potential with the twins

How they came to be a lovers was a simple concept but effective. The odd twist about Abby being in love with Gabby and afraid that Ty was going to take her away was interesting take, which later on made very little sense. After the accident that brought Abby to realize she also loved Ty as well as Gabby was a nice touch. And everything was going great. Until Jenn and Allison showed up. When will people learn to stop bringing in outside people in Incest stories. Its one thing if it starts out with an outside person and they just continue the relationship. Abby sure seemed confident in her relationship with Ty and Gabby to bring in extras after having a breakdown prior to that. Now with those 2 extras thrown in, Abby gets upset about not being able to find love like Gabby and Ty had despite that they found it earlier and goes off looking for it. And instead realizing she had love all along and going back to Gabby and Ty like you lead onto, she goes to Allison..... WTF?????? Started as a 5, ended as a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This whole series ended up plain stupid, tried to give it a chance and took the time to read all the parts, but it just became dumber and dumber the further it went.......... another chapter wouldn't help it a bit.......... went in the toilet starting in chapter two and wow can't get much dumber then this......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous