Sisters' Gift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers

I pulled out of Abby, and motioned for the Celtic goddess to come over to me. She lay flat on her back, and I mounted her, pounding her relentlessly. It felt so good to be back inside that perfect pussy. I thrust in and out of her, deliriously happy to be fucking my fourth goddess of a woman in less than 24 hours. Allison was also quick to cum, and I joined her in flooding her cunt with my cum. The three of us basked in the after glow of our orgasms before we were joined by the other two. We decided to get a late lunch at the hotel buffet to refuel. We knew there would be more fucking today.

While eating, Allison pulled my wife and I aside. She needed to talk to us, and had a look on her face that betrayed that. Sensing this was serious, Gabby and I let her speak when she was ready. In a calm voice she started. "First of all, thanks for coming with us to Jamaica. It's already been worth it." She smiled and looked at me. "But you guys both know that your sister can be insecure, which is why we took so long to get married. I have often confided in her that I want a family. Kids, the white picket fence, the whole nine yards. She felt I would leave her for a man so I could pursue that dream. I would never do that to her, but I do want a family. So, Ty, with yours and Gabby's permission, I would like to have a family." She stopped talking, and looked at us expectantly, as if we were to answer this non question.

Gabby started. "Well, I don't see why you're asking us. It seems like you should be asking Abby if you could sleep with a man to get preg... Oh my god." Gabby now understood, but I was still in the dark. She always had been smarter than I was.

"What, I don't see what's going on."

Gabby and Allison looked at me as if I was one of the most naive people alive. Gabby spoke. "OK. I'm going to try to give you all the necessary information for you to understand. Allison wants a family. To do that, she needs to get pregnant. To do that, she needs to sleep with a man. She know Abby's insecurities, and that Abby will only let her sleep with one man, you. Are you following yet?"

Finally it hit me. "You want me to knock you up?"

Allison laughed. "Well, in crude terms, yes. But there is more than what Gabby just said. I want the child to be part of me and part of Abby. If it is you that, as you so eloquently put it, knocks me up, the child will contain part of her DNA. If you do agree to this, I want it to be special. Abby talks about how well you make love. I know how well you fuck, but if I'm trying to conceive, I want it to be out of love, not out of animalistic and carnal urges."

I looked at Gabby, waiting for her answer. This was her choice not mine. "Of course. While I'm not happy that my man will be making love to another women, I want you and Abby to have a family." She turned her attention to me. "After you two are done, I want you to come straight back to me so I can suck all that pussy juice off your cock. Then you are going to make love to me."

Allison wanted to make sure that Abby did not know, wanting to surprise her with the news. We waited until after the honeymoon, so Allison could get off the pill, and I could impregnate her. The rest of the honeymoon was more of the same. Plenty of orgies, many different partners, and tons or orgasms. But every night, Gabby and I would make love, and Jenn would always watch us.

We got home a few weeks later. In order to keep this a surprise from Abby, we had to make sure she was out. While she was working (now as a model for the consulting agency she interned for in high school) I went over to her's and Allison's place. Allison planned it out so we would have plenty of time.

Early in the morning I arrived at their house, Abby already gone. Allison greeted me with a hug. Pulling back from our embrace, she looked me in the eye and kissed me with as much passion as she could muster. While passionate, she did not once represent the animalistic fucking she wanted to avoid. I followed suit. Getting swept in the moment, I lifted her up in a fireman's carry, and walked to her bedroom with her. "Ty, no. Not here. I know we aren't cheating, but I can't do this in the bed I share with your sister. It's not right." I carried her to their guest bedroom, and lay her softly on the bed. I stripped off my clothes, and then hers, taking time to appreciate each inch of skin as it was revealed to me. With both of us naked, I started to kiss her. Started at her mouth, I moved to her neck, and shoulder. I kissed her face, her eyes, nose and ears. I kissed her breasts and the valley in between. I kissed down her stomach and on her sex. I moved up her body and kissed her on the mouth again. Breaking the kiss, I asked her if she was ready. She nodded.

Slowly, I pushed inside her. I made sure to be gentle and slow, loving her the way she wanted. When I was buried to the hilt, I drew back to the tip, then pushed in again. Over and over I repeated this motion. Every time, Allison groaned at the loss of me filling her, only to moan again on my down stroke as I filled her yet again. All the while, I was kissing her. Deep passionate kisses flowed between us, our tongues matching the pace of our lovemaking. They performed a slow, erotic dance as I continued to thrust in and out of her. She came many times, but none as satisfying as the one when I came with her, emptying my seed into her. We lay back, enjoying the closeness we felt. I heard soft sobs. I automatically thought that they were Allison's. I figured she might be overwhelmed by the situation. I stroked her hair, and told her it was okay. I then realized it wasn't her.

We both got up, quickly dressed and looked around the house. It didn't take long to find my sister curled up in the fetal position on the couch. She heard us coming, and exploded in a tirade at us. We let her get her anger out. "How could you two? I have show you nothing but love. Both of you. I even let you two fuck on our honeymoon. Apparently that wasn't enough. You two needed more of each other? You know I would have let it happen. But you snuck behind my back. And what I saw. Not just fucking. You two were making love, don't even deny it. I know it Ty. I was there, I felt it. Now I'm betrayed by it. My own brother and my wife." She continued to speak, but it was unintelligible because of her crying.

We sat down next to her, but she moved to get up, not wanting anything to do with us. I grabbed her wrist, and gently pulled her back. Reluctantly she sat down, resigning to at least hear our explanation. Allison started. "Baby..."

Abby cut her off. "You don't call me that," she spat. "As far as I'm concerned, the only one you should be calling baby is your lover over here."

Allison kept her composure, but the hurt was evident in her eyes. "Ok. Abigail. We didn't want you to find out like this. We wanted it to be a surprise for you, but now we're going to have to come clean."

"A surprise. A fucking surprise. You got your fucking surprise. How was that going to work. I was gonna come home from work one day to find the two of you sitting down. 'Abby we love each other! Surprise!' Fuck you."

Allison was really hurt now. But she kept on going. "The surprise was going to be me being pregnant. I want to have kids, you know that. And I want them to be ours. Ty was making love to me because there is only one man we both trust to be the father of our children. And they will be related to you. I wanted to be loved as I conceived, not fucked. Ty and Gabby were gracious enough to help out."

Abby gaze shifted between me and Allison during the explanation, trying to see if it was indeed the truth. She seemed to believe us, but wanted to make sure. "Ty, is this true?"

"Yes, Abby. You know I would never hurt you. I love you too much to ever do that. I just wanted you and Allison to have a family like Gabby and I do."

"I'm going to call Gabby."

I only heard her side of the conversation. "Gab, I need to know something."

"Well, I have a question to ask you. Do you know where Ty is?"

"Really? Because I just found him here making love to my wife."

"Yes I'm at home. I had to come back for my cell phone."

"Ok. Ok. Thanks sis. You have no idea how much that means to me."

She hung up and walked back over to us. "Alright. Your story checked out. I'm sorry for blowing up. I just couldn't stand the fact that I was going to lose you."

"Baby," Allison said it with trepidation this time. Abby nodded that it was ok. "I will never leave you. I love you too much. That's why I want this baby with you, I want us to be a family."

Abby turned to me. "Well, what the hell are you doing here? Make love to her again. I want to make sure she's pregnant. I'm gonna be a mommy!"

So I did. Abby stayed and watched us. She wanted to make sure all of my seed got into her womb. She was taking no chances with this one. I left soon after, and arrived at my house. Gabby answered the door wearing nothing but her wedding ring. "Oooh. A big strong man," she cooed at me. "It's a shame I'm married. If I weren't, I would suck your cock all day long. You could have any hole you wanted."

I walked in and continued the role play. "Fuck your husband. He doesn't deserve beauty like you. I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never want to go back to him."

"Oooh. A take charge man. Just the kind I like. I need a cock. I haven't gotten any in soooo long. Please." I grabbed her naked form, and carried her to our room. "And on our bed too. So naughty." I ripped my clothes off and she attacked my rock hard cock. She noisily began slurping at it, taking it deep into her throat. She pulled off. "You've been with someone else today. I can taste her pussy on you. I love it. I bet you didn't know that I'm bisexual." She went back to my cock, engulfing it yet again.

"Enough foreplay. I need the real thing. You husband obviously can't handle this, but I can." With that, I drove into my wife. I fucked her hard and deep. This was raw, animalistic, carnal sex. Down and dirty sex.

"Oh I love it. Your cock is so good. So big. I haven't had sex in soooo long. Im gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your huge dick. Here it comes. OOOOHHHHH! Ohmygod ohmygod! I'M CUMMING!"

I fucked her through her orgasm and then came inside her. I flopped down beside her and kissed her gently. "Ty, no one could ever make me cum like you. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

"By the way Ty. I'm off the pill again."

Chapter XVIII:

The ensuing nine months was a blur to me. Gabby and Allison had both gotten pregnant. Naturally, their hormones were out of control. One minute, Gabby was yelling at me for some inane reason, and the next she was jumping my bones. Abby was dealing with a similar situation as well. Many times, Abby and I were just so frustrated with our pregnant wives, that we left them alone together, to bitch and complain one minute and fuck the next. Abby and I were incredibly frustrated with them, and needed some good clean incestuous sex to keep our minds clear. It had been a while since I was with only Abby.

Gabby was eating some concoction that she made in the kitchen and I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. She was yelling at me because I never ate with her anymore. I figured I had good reason. I got too frustrated with the fight and just brought her over to Abby and Allison's to cool off with her pregnant friend. Abby looked just as flustered as me. She needed time away from the pregnancy and went with me back to my place.

As soon as the door shut, Abby lept up onto me like she had done so many times before. I instinctively held her by her ass and our mouths met. I had almost forgotten what she tasted like. I figured I should taste the rest of her, just to make sure I had the taste in memory for a while to come.

I dropped her on the couch and practically tore off her clothes, revealing her curvaceous naked form. I kissed her again. I moved to her neck and kissed her there. My kisses trailed to her breasts, now heaving in her excitement. I captured a nipple in my mouth and licked and flicked it. I sucked on the tiny nub and bit down gently on it. "Bite it! Bite it!" I began to bite down harder on her nipples, causing Abby to scream out in pleasure, and cum from just stimulation of her nipples.

I continued kissing down her body, and then came to her pussy. I licked it slowly, savoring the taste. She, however, did not want slow. She wanted me to devour her pussy. I got to work. I bit, sucked, flicked, licked, and fingered her pussy. I brought her to another orgasm before finally taking my clothes off. My cock was painfully hard, and I wasted no time in shoving it into my sister's pussy. I fucked her hard. Each thrust was powerful and buried me deep in Abby's cunt, touching her in places that had never been reached.

She was already sopping wet from her previous orgasms and I had no trouble pounding her. The sheer force of my thrusts propelled us to orgasm within minutes. I came buckets into her, and she squirted all over my legs. We lay there, basking in the glow of our orgasms. I drove back to get Gabby, and bring her home. As soon as I entered the door I heard, "How many times?"

"Huh?"

"How many times did you fuck her?"

"Once, but I ate her to another orgasm."

"And how many times have you fucked me recently?"

"Ummm..." The truth was, I hadn't fucked her in a while. She seemed so angry with me.

"Just get over here, and put your cock in my cunt."

I raced over there. She seemed angry, and angry sex was amazing. You tend to experience every type of sex in a marriage, and angry was by far my favorite. She took all her pent out aggression into the fuck and completely blew my mind. She was sitting on the couch, her back to me. I couldn't tell until I reached her that she was naked. Even pregnant she was gorgeous. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now fuck me."

She did most of the fucking. I lay back and watched her bounce on top of me, thrusting my rod deep into her silky depths. Over and over she thrust down onto me, her engorged breasts bouncing along with her. She clenched and unclenched her pussy, milking me. She drove herself to orgasm, using me as a human fuck toy. I grabbed her and pushed her down on her back. I began to really fuck her.

"Yes, yes YES. I need it, Ty. Punish that pussy. Fuck me harder. Ugh, harder. Ugh, HARDER! YES!"

I pounded into her like I had done to Abby earlier in the day. I bit down on her tits, and it wasn't long until she was screaming in orgasm. "Almost there. Don't stop, Ty. Don't stop. I'm ... I'm ... I'm CUMMING!" Her words and contracting pussy sent me over the edge as I launched rope after rope of my cum into her.

This arrangement repeated itself many times. Finally, in the ninth month, Allison went into labor.

So there we were in the delivery room. Allison on one side of the curtain, Gabby on the other, both delivering my child on the same day. They went into labor within an hour of each other, and upon arriving, requested that they share a room. Laura, our daughter of three years old now, was wonderful throughout the entire event. She could not wait to meet her new sibling and cousin.

Everyone knows that during a pregnancy, the woman yells obscenities at the man who was the cause of this. Imagine this from both sides of the room, with the nurses looking on is absolute shock at one person being the father for two women sharing a single room. I ran over to coach both women, and received more than my fair share of verbal abuse from both. In the end it was worth it. Gabby gave birth to another beautiful baby girl, Allison gave birth to a baby boy.

They were born 43 minutes apart, with Allison's baby boy, Christopher, being the elder of the two. Gabby and I chose (read: Gabby chose) to name our daughter Amy. While in the hospital, I got a vasectomy, no more kids for me. I figured I was lucky so far with the amount of sex I had to only father three children.

fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers
12