Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go again," she said. "With the privacy. Surely people who go naked on a public beach have to expect that?"

"Perhaps," I said. "But YOU wouldn't want your holiday here filmed and put on the Internet would you. Anyway, all I meant was, I don't consider that 'Nudist Porn'."

"Point taken," she nodded. "So what would be Nudist Porn – if it existed?"

I explained to her that when I did watch porn, I tended to watch old stuff from the 70s or 80s, movies that contained not just wham bam sex, but also a plot – a story you could get involved in, and I imagined a true nudist would like the same sort of thing, only in a movie that had a nudist theme. Set, for example, in a nudist camp."

"And no such movie has been made?" she asked.

"Not that I know of."

"Damn," she giggled. "Next time I come I'll bring a camcorder and a director's chair! I'll make a fortune!"

"So," I asked. "There WILL be a next time?"

"Oh I really think there will," she said. "Unless I can find a place like this closer to home."

"Good to hear it," came a male voice, and we looked up to see Val and Rod standing under an umbrella beyond out porch rail.

Again we jumped like busted teenagers but they just smiled and held up a milk carton.

"We owe you this," said Rod, holding it out.

Karen stood up. "Oh come in out of the rain, you pair," she said, moving another two chairs to the table.

The elder couple came up onto the porch and sat down opposite us. Both of them wore singlets but were naked and on display from the waist down. Karen cocked an eyebrow at me in a 'told you so' manner before offering them a drink.

"Past midday already," she said. "A glass of wine?"

They agreed and Karen snapped her fingers at me. "Garcon," she said haughtily. "Wine for my friends! And have a little one for yourself."

By the time I got back with a bottle of Semillon and glasses they were chatting away merrily and I struck me for a moment how the tables had turned. Not three days ago Karen had been a shy textile on her first ever visit – now she was sitting stark naked and entertaining two (partially) clothed guests. And doing it with grace and style.

"Looks like no fun and games today," said Rod, indicating the constant rain. "What are you guys up to?"

"Not a lot," I said.

"Tim has his nose in a trashy novel," said Karen. "But I have begun my study paper on Nudism."

"Good to hear it," said Val. "You must promise to give us a copy." And right there and then they exchanged e-mail addresses.

"Watching a movie?" asked Rod, "Don't let us interrupt you."

"No. It's OK," said Karen. "It wasn't much of a movie and it don't really enjoy watching on a tiny screen. Reminds me too much of airplane travel."

"I've got an idea," said Val. "We've got a DVD projector. We could set up a sheet as a screen in our cabin and have a movie session. We have plenty of films, and it would be better than sitting by watching it rain all afternoon."

"Nice idea," said Rod. "What do you say guys? We'll scratch up a meal and have a nice relaxing time of it – if the sun doesn't come back."

No one had a better idea, so the arrangements were soon made and we got a few things together to take up to their cabin.

As we went Val asked; "Do you think we should invite poor Mike and Miyako? They can't be having much fun sitting in their tent all day in this weather."

"Oh, I think they could," grinned Rod, before being punched in the arm by Val. "OK, OK – I'll drive down and ask them."

By two in the afternoon our small crowd was gathered around the living room of Rod and Val's large and comfortable cabin.

Rod had taken my car down to the campground and picked up Mike and Miyako, taken them for a warm shower and brought them to the cabin. Mike was nude and carrying a six-pack of beer and packets of chips - Miyako was wearing a short jumper, which she peeled off as soon as they came inside. Deb and Trev had arrived earlier, bringing a whole box of food and wine and while Trev was wrapped in a towel, Deb was naked and took delight in lifting up Trev's towel every chance she got and saying; "What are you hiding, eh?"

Karl was not there and Rod explained that he had gone into town for the day and might not make it back if the rain made the dirt roads too boggy.

We rigged up a large white sheet as a screen on the far wall and Rod got the DVD player and projector set up in no time at all. We all got comfy on the floor and the sofas and the ladies had first choice of movies so we watched a romantic comedy first with the promise that the guys would get an action film after that.

We had plenty of finger food and drinks and the afternoon passed by in a very relaxed mode. After the second film it was getting dark but the rain had not abated – if anything it was heavier. None of us were very hungry but the ladies insisted on putting a small meal together of warm savory pastries.

The cabin was warm and snug and we were all comfortably naked. As it grew darker Val and Rod invited Mike and Miyako to stay the night. They readily agreed, as their tent would not be so cozy with the weather the way it was.

I'm not sure whose idea it was, but before we put on another movie we all gathered up every cushion and blanket we could find and made a huge bed on the floor, big enough for us all to stretch out and watch the video.

As we settled down Karen smiled at me – "Just like at Gran's," she said.

She was by my side; Rod and Val were next to her. Deb and Trev were half way down the huge bed laying head to head crossways, and Mike and Miyako were cuddling up at the base of the rectangle, closest to the screen.

Every direction I looked was a mass of naked flesh. Rod flicked off all the lights and in the glow of the movie I had a perfect view of Miyako's ass as she cuddled deeper into her husbands arms and kissed him.

We were all getting on like the oldest of friends, commenting on the movie, sharing food and drinks around and becoming more and more casual about who touched who's flesh as we stretched and moved around the makeshift bed.

At one stage Deb got up to adjust the screen and as she did she stood directly over Mike's face, giving him a perfect view of her pussy as she did so. Trev teasingly put his hand out and pretended to smack her bum, but from where I sat I could tell he was subtly opening her lips to give Mike and even better show.

Miyako had to climb out of the bed a little later to got to the toilet and in doing so she crawled not only over Trev's supine body but also managed to trip and land between Rod and Val, giggling an apology and squatting between them, her little pussy sweetly open as she re-adjusted the cushions she had disturbed.

For a while I wondered if this would become the type of group masturbation that we had witnessed the last time we had visited Val and Rod, but so far there was only some body contact and fairly obvious teasing – we were feeling relaxed, but there was no insistent desire for sexual release in the room.

It had become more and more obvious that as much as we enjoyed the movie, we were more interested in watching each other. Miyako seemed interested in Trev's physique and he used the pretence of getting up to draw the curtains, putting his hand on her shoulder before kneeling by her side, his semi-hard cock inches from her face as he struggled for a bit too long with the curtain cords.

Val was talking about her lack of exercise that day as she lay on her side, head resting on one hand as she stretched out her leg and lifted it up an down in a scissor movement, alternately exposing and hiding her very pink pussy.

I was wondering if Karen and I, being partnerless were part of this game when my sister outdid them all. Claiming that she needed to clean up and collect 'empties' she crawled all around the bed on her knees, picking up glasses and plates and as well as her boobs rubbing against every guys back as she passed them, she went on all fours in front of them, reaching to the edges of the bed to pick things up and giving them a very up close look at her ass and pussy. She did all this with a constant stream of chatter about not wanting to leave Val's place in a mess - and a face as innocent as an angel.

Eventually we all drifted closer together and there was a lot more physical contact between everybody. Rod had his head resting on Karen's breast; Val's leg was against Trev's buttocks, who in turn had one arm on Miyako's shoulder and one on Deb's bum, while Deb's feet rested on Mike and her head rested on my thigh.

We all grew quieter and some of us pulled sheets loosely over ourselves. Still there did not seem to be the sexual energy that would lead to out and out fucking by anyone, but we were all happy to caress and gently massage each other as the volume of the movie was turned down and believe it not, we began one by one to drop off to sleep.

The last thing I saw before nodding off myself was Trev covering a sleeping Deb with a sheet and Miyako, with Mike's encouragement moving closer to Trev and running her hand softly over his hard abdominal muscles.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night to whispers and a rhythmic movement coming from the end of the bed. The movie had long ended and in the darkness four bodies were writhing slowly, Miyako and Deb lay side by side on their backs as their husbands fucked them in unison. To my side Karen lay sleeping with her head on Rod's chest. Rod himself was propped up on pillows with Val's sleeping face on his other shoulder.

He smiled at me and went back to gazing at the two couples fucking before our eyes.

I had a raging thirst and, trying hard not to disturb the sleepers or the love-makers, I crept out of bed and to the kitchen.

In the kitchen a hint of a fresh breeze came through the window I and stayed there a while drinking some water and listening to the rain.

When I went back to the bed the other four were still quietly screwing and Deb looked up at me and bit her lip as Trev sunk deeper into her. Rather than climb over anyone I found some space on Val's side of the bed and slid back in. No sooner had I done so than Val's hand crept up my thigh and grabbed my cock.

She kissed my chest and her head slid down to my groin, and after rolling the tip of my dick between her fingers for a while, I felt her tongue flicking over the head before her wet lips engulfed me, sucking very slowly, stroking my shaft as she fed my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth.

Not a word was spoken. We could hear the other two couples' breath as they kept up their slow lazy fucking. I reached out to take Val's breast and found Rod's hand already there. He relinquished the hard nipple to me and Val twisted her body slightly as he pulled on her hips. She was now laying on her side, her right arm still holding my cock as she sucked it deeper, and her body at right angles to mine.

Rod lifted her left leg and I could hear as he slowly and firmly slid his cock into her pussy.

When he did that and began fucking her with a slightly jerky movements, Val licked all the way down to my balls and back up again before taking my cock deeper in her mouth than I would ever have thought possible. Her nose seemed to come into contact with my pubic bone and I could feel a her saliva spilling out and drenching me as her mouth slid oh-so-slowly back up to the tip of my cock.

The other two couples began fucking a little more noisily now, and the wet sounds of three cocks stretching and filling three pussies filled the room.

Val gasped and licked the side of my cock and ran her hand smoothly up and down the wet shaft. I circled her nipple with my left hand and turning to watch her hips undulating as Rod drove in and out of her, I saw Karen looking at me over Rod's shoulder. She seemed about to say something but instead gave a little grin and rubbed her hand over Rod's chest.

Karen shuffled around Rod and lay down between us and the other two couples, her head resting by my leg. From her new vantage point she could see both Rod's cock in Val's pussy, and mine in her mouth.

As she watched, I saw her drop her hand down between her legs and she began to squirm a little. From behind her Trev reached over and lifting one of her breasts, squeezed and rolled it. Karen looked up into my eyes and laid her head on my thigh, an incredibly horny look on her face as inches away, she watched Val deep throat me once again.

On the far side of the bed Miyako was becoming more vigorous, wrapping her legs around Mike's waist and lifting her body at the hips, as if trying to get every last bit of his long thin cock inside her. Closer to us Deb had slipped her own hand down to where Trev was driving his thick dick into her and began rubbing her own clit frantically. Rod's movements too became livelier and as he fucked his wife in short hard strokes each one shook her whole body, making her head bounce faster on my cock. Val gripped me tightly as she sucked me, and I felt a cool breeze blow across my balls. I looked down to see my sister, closer now and with pursed lips, but she quickly looked away, seeming to notice for the first time Trev's hand as it stretched and twisted her nipple.

All of our breaths we louder and more ragged now, and Miyako had begun to whimper in ecstasy. A moment later she cried out as Mike, with his softly spoken "Here it comes, baby," emptied his balls deep in her pussy.

The two lovers collapsed in each other's arms, faces cheek to cheek, watching the scene around them.

In less than a minute Trev let go of Karen's tit and pulling out of Deb, he knelt above her, gripping his cock and shooting five or six long streams of sperm over her belly. As he did Miyako put her hand out and grabbed the short fat member, squeezing it hard and milking out the last drops that fell glistening onto Deb's already slick tummy. That was enough to send Deb over the edge and she too came, rubbing the sperm around and into her open pussy and arching her hips as she winced at the pleasure of it all.

I could not hold back much longer and I brushed Val's head to let her know I was about to come. She took my cock from her mouth and rubbed it against her cheek and her outstretched tongue.

Before I came Rod jerked his hips back, pulled his cock from his wife's pussy and shot his sperm over her legs. The third spurt flew across the bed and landed on my sister's breast, where it hung and dripped down in a long string.

Seconds later my own cock was erupting, my cum squirting over Val's face and tongue. I shut my eyes, lost in the sensation as Val licked my shaft up and down and milked my cock slowly. For a moment I felt other fingers tickling at my balls, but when I opened my eyes and looked down the fingers were quickly withdrawn and all I saw was Karen's face, her eyes closed and her head resting on my leg. Val's free hand reached out to my sister and deftly wiped away a drop of spunk that was clinging to her cheek.

We all lay still for a while catching our breath, until Val got up and, leaning back behind the bed, brought out a box of tissues and handed them around.

"My God, It's 2am," murmured Trev, and we all took that as a signal to straighten up the bed as best we could. We cuddled up, all eight of us, and worn out from the long evening, we were soon falling asleep to the sound of the rain.

...to be continued

12