All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 20'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

what an amazing story... love this chapter and specially Turner has a conscious. I would hate to see something happen to Andrea.... love all the characters and how the flow is going... thanks for another great read

plaisirplaisiralmost 6 years ago
Almost finished!

Seriously one of the best writers on lit. Keep going darkni, almost there!

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks :)

Thanks to everyone who has kept up with Danica's story, despite the unconscionably long delays between chapters.

As to "almost there"... Not really. LOL There are some things coming to a head right now, but it's a swell in danger, rather than a march toward the finale. There's still a lot that needs to happen before I get there.

I'm working on a new Darkni history story right now, getting my headspace back into the world of Danica after fighting Ch. 21 for a while. I've got a timezone problem I hadn't thought about, and it's really affecting this chapter. Requiring major tweaks to what was an otherwise half completed chapter.

After I've walked in the world with a young Darkni for a while, I think I'll be ready to tackle things again. Cross your fingers for me, and do feel free to drop me notes here as comments, on my website, twitter, or facebook. The encouragement undoubtedly makes a difference to motivate me, and is much appreciated, even if I don't always respond directly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So close but yet. . .

it seems not ready to finish for yet another 3 installments. A good thing those aren’t ready as I would simply have devoured them too. Thanks for amazing story.

yndihaldayndihaldaover 4 years ago
Should we wait?

2 weeks past since i start to read this whole amazing adventure and now i feel like Celes. So lonely, so broken. I will survive :) but will danica? More than 1 year passed since this last chapter, is there any work, any news? any hope?

Thanks so much for this great read. I hope all of your real life troubles will end and you will keep writing and amazing us.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 4 years agoAuthor
Always work going on

There's always work going on in the story, even if it's slowly.

Right now, I'm still working on that Darkni tale, getting myself back into the world. That story contains a lot of Easter Eggs from Danica and Devan's history, as it takes place where they will eventually be born. Have another story in the world moving as well, picking up with the prostitutes from Lowborn 5 years after the end of that story.

The Darkni tale is also another step toward bridging the gap in my "Nobles by Deed" series that includes Lowborn, Blackhawk Hall, Merchant Princess, etc.

I open up SOTM regularly, but I really have to be in the right place to make any major strides, and I just haven't been there lately. I actually took several months off from writing not long ago — from all of my pen names. I hit points where I simply have no motivation to write anything, and have to walk away for a while. I still have ideas, but they just get loaded into notes files for when I can sit down and actually write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Am looking forward to more 😍

Thank you

stoshbstoshbover 3 years ago

I can’t wait to see this story continue. 2 years is a long hiatus and I hope that this story doesn’t become another one of those that are never completed. For those of you reading this comment (not the author), Danica and Sisters of the Mist are well worth reading.

StarbuchananStarbuchananover 3 years ago
Need More

I loved this story, as well as the frist one 'Danica'. It's been about two years but would love to see this continued!! Great job with the characters, plot and just everything over all!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 3 years agoAuthor
Finished a read through

Just finished a read through of the story so far, because I opened up the next chapter and felt a spark. It had been too long to pick up without reading back through, though.

As always, I can't make any promises about when new chapters will come out, but it's always drifting somewhere in my musing sessions. I'll also wait until I have at least a couple of new chapters before releasing any. Chapter 21 was about 3/5 done when I hit a stumbling block ( which I have managed to rectify in the time since )

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

I've a suspicion that Zoraster's obsession with cloning Danica is about to bite him hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an incredible storyline!

I must admit, with shame, that I have a few times in the reading of Danica and Sisters of the Mist skimmed through sex scenes because I couldn't wait to see what happened next; the storyline is just that good.

I'd love to see more, of course, but right here, right now, I just want to thank you for the gift of this story, I've really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous