Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my hand and touched her public hair with my fingers. As I touched her Sangita sigh and hold my shoulder firmly. She was getting hot. I slide my fingers down and toughed her pussy lightly. As my finger made contact with that knob her body jerk involuntarily. I parted her pussy lips with both hands to see that knob more and touched it more. She closes her eyes and started to moan now. I saw her closed eyes and leaned forward to her pussy around inch or two. She must have sensed my breath over there. She opened her eyes and looked down. When she saw my face inch away from her pussy she couldn't hold it any more. She pressed my face on her crotch while trusting her pussy in my mouth.

I started to eat Sangita's pussy now. I suck her pussy, lapped her there. I suck hard at that knob, which was most sensitive part of hers I guess. While sucking her pussy I brought my hand back on her buttock and knead them also, It was so soft you know! Kneading, squeezing her ass chicks. She started to hump against my mouth. I insert my tongue in her pussy and dig her there. She couldn't hold and more. Within a minutes she came on my mouth, Wetting whole area. When her orgasm subsided. She pulled away from me.

"How was that, Didi?" I asked her proudly "Mind blowing Sonu! You're getting improved day by day." "Thanks Didi! You're so beautiful. I never imagine you look so sexy without cloths."

Sangita just smiled on my compliments and started to get dress. I was volunteered to dress her up. I hold her panties open to put her legs. When I slide it up covering her pussy. I purposely pulled them above her waist bulging out her pussy lips. Then I pulled up her skirt and before passing up her panties I kissed her pussy from above her panties. Then I stood up and hooked her bra (I kissed them also before that). And at last hooked her blouse as it was before. When I stood up smiling at her she hugged me and said,

"Oh Sonu! You're so sweet! I have to do favour for you." Saying that she started kissing me.

First time we were kissing like that, not like brother-sister but as a lover. She motioned me to open my mouth and insert her tongue in my mouth. Wow! She really know how to French kiss! Long time we were sucking each other's tongue. Occasionally I was sucking her upper lip while same time she was sucking my lower lip. I really like that. Sucking my sister's luscious lips! As we were kissing we heard door opened at down stair. Mother came in and called our names and I immediately parted from Sangita. But she pulled me again and kept kissing my lips.

"Maa is there, Didi! She may come up." "Don't worry, Sonu. She won't." And she continues kissing me. Mother shouted from down stair, "did you finish everything up there or not?" "We are almost finish, Maa!"

Sangita answered and knelt front of me. She pulled down my shorts in sweep motion and grabbed my cock in her hands. She looked at me with seductive eyes and put my cock in her mouth.

****

Wow! What a feeling. This was exciting watching my sister take her brothers cock inside her mouth. She began bobbing up and down in a gentle motion. The only thing that went to my head at that moment was what mother was thinking down stair that what we are doing up. Didi licked my shaft up and down touching my balls with her tongue. She was driving me crazy. She then began rubbing my cock as though she was jerking me off. Sangita was blowing me since long time and I learned during that period how to prolong my orgasm. This really didn't do much for me and I think she sensed it.

Sangita then began licking my balls biting and pulling on the hair. She told me to place my ball inside her mouth as she opened wide. I'm surprised. She opened her mouth wide and I lifted up my cock guiding my balls into her mouth. As I was doing that she was flickering it with her tongue. As they were in, she began sucking and pulling and rolling her tongue around it. It felt great except for that she sucked too hard and made the pleasurable experience a bit painful.

"Auhhhh!" I shouted in pain. "What happened, Sonu? Are you all right?" mother asked from down stair. "Uh..? Nothing... Maa! Didi pulled so hard....!" I answered looking at Sangita's smiling mischievously. "Be gentle with your brother, Sangita. Don't hurt him." Mother instructed to didi.

We both laughed huskily about mother's comments. She must have thought Sangita was pulling hard furniture or some thing, If she ever known what actually she was pulling. That's kick you know! Sangita got off my balls and began licking my shaft again. I felt kind of bad also that moment because I was supposed to be working with her and what we were doing? Mother is down and just above her head her daughter was sucking her son's cock and she never knew that.

Sangita began sucking on my cock again and my bad feeling vanished immediately. I felt like I was in heaven. I grabbed the back of her head and gently and slowly went with her bobbing. I loved it! It was my own sister. she began sucking harder and faster. I had no choice but to cum. I signalled her, sort of, that I was cumming. She murmured "Uhn hum," and continued sucking.

I dropped the load in Sangita's mouth. She immediately got up and kissed me on the lips placing her tongue in my mouth. She also placed my cum in my mouth, which I had squirted in her mouth previously. I must admit I swallowed. It wasn't much, and I could barely tell. She swallowed More than me I'm sure.

Mother must have heard our sighs and grunting as she placed the ladder in inclined position and started climbing up muttering some words about us. I tugged my shorts up while didi started to work on some items besides us. As mother raised her head up above loft she saw we both were busy doing something. Mother came up and helped us to finish our job, complaining about our laziness and slowness.

That was only time when we were careless and about to be caught. But afterwards we never risk our game. After that we were enjoying whenever we get chance. This kept going on for 2/3 months. Whenever we were alone we discussed our sexual relationship with each other. We both admitted that we derived endless joy from our relationship. We had great fun, especially in the night. Once or twice we touched on the subject of taking it further, but nothing materialised. Every time I would ask Sangita to go further she would refuse me. According to her it was fun to be intimated with her brother in oral sex. But she wasn't agreeing for actual intercourse.

****

"Didi! There is only one thing left for us to yet experience," I carefully broached the subject one evening. "What is that?," she asked. "You know what it is," I said. "Well! We'll cross that line when the time is right" she said, adding "till then. We have to be satisfy with our present situation."

I did not push the subject any further, but her reply was certainly slightly more positive than she had ever been in the past, opening the possibility ever so slightly, whereas previously she always stated firmly that intercourse would never be a possibility.

We never had chanced to be alone in the house for long period as our mother/father never go for holiday or anything. Even though if they go always either of them was present in the house. If mother goes to visit our grand parents at village father would be there and if father goes somewhere out station mother would be there always. I was eagerly waiting for right time and that time came in the next month. My mother's close relative died in the village and mother has to go there immediately. First time mother/father was going together leaving Sangita and me alone in the house for 2/3 days.

That was chance I was waiting for. Sangita and me keeps glancing each other while helping them for their baggage and promising with our eyes about further enjoyment. Mother was giving instruction to her about daily housework and other things, Also me about staying with Sangita and not to go out some where. I assured her that I'd take care about everything along with Sangita (winking at didi). Father/mother left in the afternoon. I went with them up to bus stand and sent then safely. When I returned back, I saw Sangita was preparing lunch. I didn't disturb her and stayed in living room, watching TV. We had lunch together talking about other things. After lunch She finished washing dishes and everything and came in the hall. She went to the dressing mirror and started smoothing her hair. Seeing her in relaxed mood I went behind her and embraced her. I started kissing her neck and earlobe. She closed her eyes moving her fingers in my hair. I move my hand from her belly to her breast and squeezed them for a while.

Then I turned her and open her dress tops and bra. As usual I started playing with her breasts. After a while I went down sliding her skirt and panties down and eat her pussy out. She came after some times. Then she knelt and slides down my shorts and gave me one wonderful blow job. When I came in her mouth she licked me clean and stood up. She embraced and kissed me, as she did a number of times before, with our tongues exploring each other's mouth. Only this time we were embraced in naked condition.

I suddenly became aware that due to Sangita's hugging and kissing my cock started to erect and was pressing right against the entrance to her pussy. I realised that if I pushed forward, I would enter her, which was on the verge of happening. For a moment it flashed through my mind to do so and get it over and done, since it was within my control to enter her. We stood quite still for a few seconds, although it felt like eternity, both fully realising the situation.

Both of us kept up the pressure, with my cock continuing to push hard against her pussy, opening up the lips slightly. I could feel flesh upon flesh. Neither of us said anything; I could feel myself breathing heavily in sheer expectation. Both of us stood dead still. The only other thing I was aware of at that moment was the heat of our bodies, and my breathing.

I looked up, staring into Sangita's eyes, my rock hard cock remaining where it was, right at the entrance to her canal. This was the nearest we have ever come to. Didi also realised the tension of this moment, not saying anything, not making any move, just holding me.

Suddenly doorbell rang. Sangita moved her body back quickly, removing the head of my cock from her pussy. She gathered her cloths and told me to get dress and answer the door while she run in the kitchen to get dress. I tugged my shorts up and went to open the door. When I saw from peephole I found one of our neighbour standing outside. I opened the door and greeted him. He enquired about my father/mother and I told him about sudden family demise. We talked for a while and after he left and I closed the door.

I sat on the bed and Sangita came and sat near me. She heard everything from inside so she didn't asked me who was there. We were sitting silently there for a while then I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer. "You know Didi, when your were pushing against me, I really thought I was going to enter you," I said. "Did you really wanted to do so?" Sangita asked. "There is nothing I want more than to feel me inside of you, Didi," I replied. "We have experienced just about everything apart from having intercourse." "Don't call it intercourse, Sonu. Let's call it making love," she said, "I love you, Didi and you are the first girl I really wanted to make love to. In plain words: I desire you; I have desired to make love to you, and specifically you, for a long time. Let's do so, please...Didi"

Sangita then admitted that our earlier experience when I stood with my cock at her pussy made her realise how much she also wanted to be getting me inside. Although I did not intentionally position my erect cock against her pussy; it just happened that way.

""Okay, Sonu! We are torturing ourselves, not admitting to the inevitable. We'll make love, since we both wish it...." she said.

This was the moment I have been waiting for quite a long time: her agreeing to us "doing the act," crossing that forbidden line.

"To tell you truth, Sonu," Sangita said, "I had been thinking to do that for a long time. I mean we had so many opportunities in the past when we could have done that quickly. But I wanted our first time to be memorial. Not in hurry and fear in mind that somebody would come or we would get caught. Like the moment before when that neighbour disturbed us." "We have 2/3 days ourselves all alone, Didi. We have to make worth this time. I can't wait any more." I said her in desperate voice. "I know Sonu.. I know," she slapped me playfully, "I'm also dying to do that, But not now. Late night will be right time as nobody will disturb us at that time." "Then we'll celebrate rest of the day having fun, Didi. What about going out for movie and dinner." I happily suggested her. "Sounds good to me, Sonu. We'll go out in the evening. I'll make some shopping also." Sangita replied. "What shopping, Didi?" "Something special for you, Kido!" holding my chicks she stated, "pleasant surprise!" "Wow! I am dying to see that 'surprise', Didi." "Wait until tonight, Sonu. Now lets have some afternoon nap. If you really want to enjoy whole night." saying that she lay on the bed.

I also lay near Sangita. I wasn't sure whether I could sleep thinking about night events. But eventually we doze off peacefully. We wake at 5:00 PM and got ready to go out. Sangita didi wore tight short midi with tight T-shirt above. She normally never wears this type of outfit when parents are around. I could keep my eyes off from her tight ass and big breast stretching those T-shirt.

****

We went to the market area. While nearing one shop Sangita asked me to go and get ticket of one English movie, which was featuring near cinema Theatre. I glanced inside the shop and found that was one of ladies lingerie shop. I smiled looking her and told her I'll wait for her in the theatre and headed forward. Sure I saw Sangita's face was bright red with embarrassment when I smiled at her. I went to the Theatre and buy two tickets asking specially corner sits. After some time Sangita came there carrying two bags in the hand. I asked mischievously what she buys. But she told me shyly wait and see in the night.

We went to the theatre and watched that English movie, which has got some hot scenes also. I was aroused watching those scenes and all the time I was moving my hand on didi's bare thighs. I would move my hand up inside her midi also some times. But she dug me in the ribs with her elbow indicating not to be nasty in the public place. After movie we went to one of the fine restaurant for dinner. And after we wonder around sea face for some time. I was insisting Sangita to get back home but she purposely delayed, saying that better to get back home when all neighbours are sleep. Finally we got back at home around 11:00 PM.

Sangita asked me to get fresh so after she would also get ready for our final events. I went bathroom and had a nice quick bath. When I returned Sangita went to kitchen carrying those bags and closed the door to get ready. I put only my shorts without underpants. I sat on sofa watching TV and waited for her to appear. When she was ready she called my name from kitchen then open the door and walked in the living room. She was covering herself with thin sheet from top to bottom. She smiled seductively at me. Then said in low voice,

"Are you ready, Sonu?" "Yes Didi! Eagerly!" "Then here it is, which I buy today for you, to my lovely brother." saying that she open the sheet and dropped on the floor presenting herself. I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw her. Sangita had on a very short black gown that exposed her thighs all the way up to bottom of her panties. Material of her gown was so transparent that I could see her lacy black bra and panties clearly. She had a pair of black sandal with a heel that had to be 3 inches high. Her makeup was applied heavier than ever before. Words cannot explain how beautiful Sangita looked.

"My oh my, what a sight, Didi! Please tell me I'm not in a dream right now!" "You don't have to dream because I am reality here. This is the first time I've ever dressed this way, so I hope you like it." Sangita said. "I never thought I'd able to see any girl in such a outfit, especially that girl's would be my sister. It must be costly. Where did you get those money?" "I had my savings in the bank and I wanted to buy and wear this type of things since long time, especially since we started our relations. I know you would like to see me in these cloths. But because of mother I couldn't buy it before. Since this is our special night and we are alone I thought I'll surprise you with this gift" Sangita explained to me. "What if mother find this? What you'll tell her?" "She won't! I'll keep these hides from her. And even though she found I'll tell her these are not mine that it's one of my friends who forgot here." "Oh Didi! You look so sexy in this outfit. I wish I could see you like that forever." "No! No, Sonu! You know that isn't possible. This is just for tonight or probably for next 2 days. Once mother/father will be back I cannot wear this things." "Yes! I know that Didi! But you can wear that for me whenever they're not here?" "May be...!" she said teasingly. "Yes you do! I know for me you'll do that." "Yes Sonu!" She laughed and added, "I can do anything for my brother. Anything! I'm yours for whatever you want!" "I just want to look right now. Just stand still in front of me and let me see you, Didi"

Sangita took my hand and led me over to the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed facing her. I could feel my whole body shaking from the excitement. I couldn't help but stare. My eyes were affixed to Sangita's body, especially her breasts. She stepped back and placed her fingers on her gown. She took her time, rolling the ribbon that tied the gown together around her fingers. She was playing with me and it was working. My cock was as hard as a rock.

Slowly, Sangita undid each of the ties all the way down the front. When she bent down to loosen the last tie her gown opened in the front. Her nipples were barely concealed by her black lacy bra. She stood up and turned around to face the other way. She pulled the gown off her shoulders and let it drop at my feet. The view from the back was unreal. She had the prettiest ass and the shapeliest back I had ever seen.

Sangita slowly turned back to me and asked, "What do you think so far, Sonu?" "You are my dream-come-true, Didi!"

She leaned forward and placed her hands on the side of my face, then she gave me a long, soft kiss. She then stood up front of me and slowly began tracing her fingers along the edges of her bra. That black bra was so lacy that hardly hiding her breast. Then she turned around slowly, sort of standing on one leg with the other one slightly out to the side and said,

"Please unhook my bra, Sonu!"

I did as Sangita asked but when I let go of the straps it did not fall. She turned around and I saw why. She was holding it in her hands against her breasts. She slowly, almost teasingly, began to move the material from her breasts. Slowly she was exposing her breasts before my hungry eyes. Sangita's nipples mesmerized me. She must have taken two minutes to get the bra off her breasts. But it was worth the wait. There in front of me was my sister with the nicest breasts. She leaned her head back and reached for the back of my head. She took me with her hands and guided my mouth to her breast.

"Sonu, please take your time and enjoy them slowly."

I started kissing them as you would kiss a lip. I moved my mouth all around the tops and sides of her breasts, kissing the flesh. She helped me by guiding her breasts in a way that allowed me to kiss her where she wanted me. I was in heaven, so much so that I guess I had almost forgot about my cock.