Six Have Fun at the Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt next sprayed the thick tip of Timmy's mauve-headed knob and Idaho took it in her mouth. The teenager sighed with ecstasy. Then Kurt sprayed his entire shaft and Idaho deep-throated the lad. "OK, Timmy," said Kurt, "now we can move on to your sis, I think. Kelly, up you get." And so the punishment continued, until at last Idaho had performed her cleansing operations on everyone in the room except Kurt.

"Time now for dinner, I think," the millionaire announced and the seven trooped upstairs for a fine meal which had been prepared by the Hunts' live-in cook, an ebony French lady named Yvette, who had remained discreetly out of sight all day. When they had cleaned their plates and Idaho had cleared the dirty dishes away and stacked them in the dish washer, Kurt made another announcement.

"Right sleeping arrangements. For your first night here, Brad you can sleep with Idaho." Brad affected nonchalance, but his body started to throb in anticipation of what he would do to the statuesque blonde beauty. "Fine by me," he drawled.

"You, Timmy will enjoy the night with my darling wife!" Timmy beamed in utter delight: "Thanks so much, Uncle Kurt!" And then, remembering himself hastily added: "And you, too, Aunty Barbara." Barbara smiled at his gaucheness and patted the place beside her on the couch. The naked teen walked over to her, stiff-pricked.

"And that," said the ranch owner, "leaves just me and Karla and Kelly." The 18-year-old glanced at her mother, who was paying keen attention to Kurt's every word.

The debonair, silver-haired millionaire continued: "Since it would be extremely bad manners to prefer one of you lovely ladies over the other, I intend to sleep with both of you!" Karla smiled: "Thank goodness for good manners!"

Everyone roared with laughter. Except Idaho ...

To be continued...

12