Six Hours in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

"Do you think you are?"

"Oh, it's not a label I care for, I don't know, labels, straight, gay, whatever."

"Bi?"

"Sure, everyone's favourite, third cousin, twice removed, the dark sheep of everyone's fucking family"

"So you're... just... into people?"

"Into moments I guess, with people, I mean I know why queer became an identity, more than just a preference, a reaction to getting beaten up, slung in jail, are we past this? Probably not. Am I? I am more than who I fuck I guess. More men than women I admit, before Ilsa. This is what would piss her off, that she is an experiment for me, a period, my straight period."

"You've been in relationships with guys though?"

"Of course, for sometimes a long while. They end, they all ended. I met Ilsa. It worked. We worked."

"Yet here we are?"

"Mmm."

"And there you were, in Melbourne."

"Well yes. There were moments, there were people."

"Would she mind more, or less, if they were with other women?"

"Ah, good question, probably, yes, she should be enough woman for me, she can't really be enough man. You though? Are you going to tell, who? What is your girlfriend's name?"

"Alison. Ali. No, I don't think I will."

"Okay. Probably best not to."

"It would be hard to explain. I mean, what would I say?"

"I don't know, what would you say?"

"That I met a guy on the plane, and went to his hotel room..."

"Uh-huh. And..."

"And, well..."

"What?"

"And undressed there, took a shower, we undressed, both of us, we stayed that way, and, then took off our towels, so we were naked together, and..."

"Yes..."

"...and I was turned on, I realised, I had been on the plane, thinking of him, looking at him, I felt so fucking turned on, my cock was so hard, I had thoughts I never had, of seeing him naked, looking at his bare body, his cock, and here we were, naked together, we kissed, I kissed another man, I couldn't stop it, the moment overpowered me. I kissed this beautiful strange naked guy, we kissed and touched each other, I touched him all over, and we both got hard, both of our cocks became completely hard."

"Mmm."

"And we touched each other's naked bodies, I touched his bare skin, his smooth firm ass, and I held his hard cock, and he held me, he stroked my hard cock until we both came."

I wait. I put the water on the bedside table behind me. I feel the beginnings of arousal trembling inside me.

"And then?"

Trent looks at me, down at my naked body, my still soft cock.

"And then we kissed again, we got hard again, and we, I touched him again, I held his stiff penis, and took it in my mouth, fuck, I sucked his cock, jesus, I had a man's erect penis in my mouth, I took his beautiful thick hard cock in my mouth."

"Yes?"

"I want you in my mouth, I want to suck you, oh fuck, I do want your beautiful cock in my mouth, I want to taste you, I want to taste a man's stiff cock, I want to suck your hard fucking cock and make you come."

I am hard before he has finished talking. My penis swells in seconds until I am again completely and urgently erect. I look. Trent is staring down at my crotch, at my long rigid dick, I look, his young prick is hardening, I remember how much I love this, how much I love watching a guy go from soft to hard, when he's nude, when I can see each pulsing expansion of his bare dick. I am hypnotised by the sight of Trent's soft cock getting longer, thicker, straighter, lifting from his hip, up to his belly, defying the gentle pull of gravity, I stare as he regains his wonderful thickness, as it lengthens, as he becomes fully, gloriously, hugely fucking hard, a long thick rail of dark male sex rearing up from between his thighs, from deep within him, exposing his tight large balls, I stare at the soft raised seam, the bulging cap of his glans, god, the sight, his size shocks me again, passing his deep belly button, hovering over the thin furrows of his smooth belly.

We are still laying, on our sides, opposite. I shift my position so I am upright, on the bed on my knees, my legs and back in a taut line, my cock sticking up thick and vertical in front of me, bending gently towards me.

Trent is staring at my stiff prick, the moment lasts a teasing few seconds more than it has to, both of us still, a tableau of arousal, desire, possibility. Trent lifts himself to kneel up facing me, our faces inches apart, our rigid cocks sticking up between us, we look, at our stiff organs, utterly engorged, I delay, I stop, we kneel opposite each other, our naked bodies almost touching, almost meeting, our engorged cocks vertical, thick, god, his thicker, longer, hard rearing prongs of male sex, the tight full cups of our scrotums forming a round pouch at the base of our stiff dicks.

I cannot stop. I reach for Trent as he reaches to me, both of us extending our fingers, wrapping them around each other's solid stems, and pulling, I feel the girth of Trent's larger dick as I ease his foreskin back over his dark damp tip, as I feel his hand gripping me, his fingers touching the soft valley between each of my solid ranges of filled tissue, and pulling, exposing my wet oval glans, we stroke each other, I reach for his full firm perfect ass and pull him closer, and stop, again, our mouths almost but not quite touching, our breath entering each other, I release Trent's cock and hold his bare ass with both hands, stroking, gripping him there, he releases me and our stiff penises touch, his hands find my naked butt, and we kiss, I lose myself once more in the opened barrier of his mouth, his soft lips, his teasing tongue, our chests meet, we rub our stiff cocks together, my fingers travel along his curved cleft, I want to touch him everywhere, I want to find the undiscovered country between his legs, his tight smooth virgin asshole.

I break the kiss and push him back softly, breathing less so, looking, our pupils displaying wide abandon, I look down, at his erect cock, at mine, Trent does too. I hear his breath speed up, deepen, his lust battles his apprehension.

"Trent, oh fuck, please, I want you to, fuck, please, suck my cock, oh god I want to feel your sweet mouth on me, I want to see you, I want to see my cock in your mouth, please, oh fuck, suck my cock, suck my hard fucking cock."

I watch Trent lean back away from me, his mouth open, staring, I imagine nervousness, mutual masturbation is one thing, sucking another guy's cock is quite something else. Is this a boundary he will get stopped at? I feel his hands on my chest, my belly, my sides, my ass, to my front, one hand holds my tight scrotum, the other grips the solid root of my cock, and Trent drops his head, with blatant and overpowering lust, I see him open his mouth and take the thick exposed tip of my cock between his moist lips. I have to fight my rising pleasure as I see and feel Trent sliding his mouth over my stiff dick. I hold his shoulders, his head, stroking his thick hair, looking at my wet shaft entering his mouth, his eyes open, his tongue sliding over my tender bulb.

"Trent, oh god, oh fuck that feels so fucking good, please, let me taste you, oh god, I want your cock, I want to suck your big hard fucking dick, oh, oh fuck..."

I pull Trent back up to me and kiss him with ravenous greed, tasting myself, fighting his tongue, invading each other, pushing him onto his back. I spin as I lower myself as I run my tongue over Trent's smooth firm stomach, gripping his stiff prick, I lick the solid length of him, feeling the hot hard flesh of his swollen stem, pushing my tongue onto his tight tender balls, pulling his soft hot skin over his thick rigid stem, exposing his spongy smooth wet tip and opening my mouth onto it. I hear him moan as I take the fat end of his cock into me, his size stretches my lips wide, I feel his warm shaft touching my tongue, grazing the roof of my mouth, and I slather my moistened mouth around his bared oval bulb and taste the thick sweet flavour of his pre-cum, I grip the base of his thick shaft, and first slide my lips over him, savouring his size, his thickness, his smooth tip, the ridges and rims and varying textures of his glans and stem, the masculine taste of his hot hard dick and the feeling of his pulsing pleasure, the thickening of his cock in my mouth, the seeping of more sweet liquid, his audible gasps and breathing, then his mouth, I feel his hand on me, his fingers gripping me, and the tender head of my cock is again engulfed in the warm wet cavern of his mouth.

I slow, I close my lips over Trent's thick tip, holding it in my lips, licking around his corona, under the strip of his frenulum, sliding softly, gently, stroking his stem with my hand, and stroking his strong naked ass, we are laying on our sides, my knee is raised, Trent's legs are flat and straight in front of him, pushing his beautiful bare butt outward, I hold him there, kneading the firm flesh of his buttocks, gripping, pushing my finger into his tight warm cleft, feeling for his hidden place, physical and visual and mental stimulation is overwhelming me, the feel of his fat firm cock in my mouth, the slippery smoothness of his large bulb, tasting him, licking the tiny slit of his urethra, stretching my lips around his wide warm stem, feeling his undulating skin, the gnarls and veins of his thick manly rigid rod, feeling his mouth on me, knowing he is tasting and taking his first cock, knowing he is fucking a guy for the first time, looking, being able to look up and see his delectable mouth sliding over my erect penis, feeling his hand on my tight scrotum, and pressing my own fingers harder over his smooth full ass.

I want to see us, I want to be able to watch him, his body, his hands, his mouth, my own long cock as it slides into his mouth. I hear his moans escape him, and push my probing finger between the firm cheeks of his butt, stroking, feeling, touching, fuck, finally, I find his soft tight hairy asshole and touch him there, hearing him react, feeling his thick stiff dick tremble and harden in my mouth as I press my fingers into the warm and damp slit of his anus. I hear him, as he cannot keep me in his mouth. "Oh fuck, oh fucking hell, yes, oh Will, oh god, oh touch me there, finger my ass, please, oh, suck my hard cock and finger my tight little asshole, finger me hard, oh fuck, please, slide your finger inside my fucking ass..."

I feel him envelope my dick in his mouth, and push, hard, firmly, against the resisting centre of his tight young opening, and I push past, oh god, I feel my finger enter him, I slide my finger into tight tube of his clenched moist anus, his sphincter tightens around me, around my sliding finger, I feel the warm wet interior of his ass and the thick hair around his opening caress my knuckles as his cock swells and quivers in my mouth, as my own penis throbs in his, the sensations are again exquisite, unbearable, I should be able to last, I feel another climax already building, Trent moans, I feel his mouth slide along my thick stem, his fingers pressing my balls, holding my ass, he raises his leg, encouraging me, I push my finger harder, deeper, thrusting into his anus, feeling the hot and moist flesh of his rectum, savouring the feel of his hairy manly cleft, and without any further sign I feel my mouth suddenly fill with hot thick liquid, oh god, oh fuck, Trent's cock pulses and twitches and jumps in my mouth, I thrust my finger hard and deep into his ass and feel the quick warm pulsing spurts of cum splash onto my tongue, more, fuck, I feel four then five rapid squirts of semen burst from Trent's thick swollen tip and run over my tongue in deliciously familiar salty sweet pools.

It's enough to send me over the next edge of pleasure, knowing I am going to fill Trent's sweet virgin mouth with male spunk , knowing he will taste my final proof of arousal, gives me my orgasm, my body stiffens, I sense myself thicken, know he will feel my penis swell between his lips, I hold myself tight, desperate to extend this moment, letting my pleasure rise to an impossible pitch, feeling his lips, feeling his taut slippery glans still pulsing with thinner splashes of warm spunk, until I lose myself in pure physical sensation, my cock jumps, I feel the first paroxysm of pleasure, and let go, I release my cum into Trent's eager ravenous mouth, and hear him moan with fresh discovery.

My climax consumes me, I hold and jerk my own creamy fluid deep over my young lover's soft tongue, filling his tender virgin mouth with my hot cum, feeling my rigid stem pulse, knowing my tight smooth bulb is sliding over his sweet full lips and spurting quick jolts of spunk inside him.

We milk each other's hard penises of every last drop of thick semen, pulling, stroking each other, curling my finger inside his asshole, feeling him clench, tighten, tasting a final drop of his fresh young cum. Finally sliding free, rolling back. I reach for a cigarette. I am not sure of the room is a non-smoking one or not, I don't care now, the fine will be worth it.

"Trent?"

His face is flushed, hot, sweaty, a small spool of pale liquid uncurls at the corner of his mouth. He licks his lips.

"Yeah."

I offer him a cigarette. He takes one. We manage to smoke together, a few deep and satisfying lungfuls each, before drifting off into another quite lovely sleep.

I wake, and see the bed empty next to me. I realise I am about to panic, I actually feel fear rising in me that Trent has gone already, when I hear the shower. Not yet. I look at my watch. Not for a little while yet. I push the sheet off me and stand, looking at my naked body in the mirror above the dressing table. My cock looks heavy, soft, but longer and thicker than usual. It looks like I have just come. I look at my balls, hanging low behind my cock, visible either side of my still half exposed tip, my scrotum is stretched again, low and thin, my testicles, the soft skin of my pouch extends below the round bulb of my dick. I need a shower as well, I need to freshen up again. Enliven my spent body.

The bathroom door is pleasingly open, I push it a little further and look inside. The shower is open, which means there's no curtain or frosted glass door separating me from the sight of Trent standing naked under the powerful jets of clear warm water. Not really moving, not soaping or shampooing, just standing in the water, face upturned, his back to me. Despite having come, twice, in the last couple of hours, the sight of his strong wet naked body is enough to send a twinge of arousal into my crotch. I don't move, I look. I stare. At Trent's perfect ass, full and firm, so smooth, so curved and tight, his legs are long, his thighs muscular, quite hairy, had I noticed this before? His waist slim, his shoulders broad and toned. And he turns. I still don't move. How will he react to me looking at him? Did he want me to? Hope I would? He did leave the door open.

He faces me, I look with sudden breathlessness at the sight of his nude front, his smooth chest, his defined pectoral muscles, the faint but visible rips across his stomach, at the trail of his dark pubic hair, widening into the thick nest of his bush, soaked, slick and plastered flat and wet against his body, my eyes drop, past his cock, deliberately, fuck, I realise I am saving this part, this view, I look at his legs again, the lines of his quadriceps, his long tight calves, up, fuck, back up, to his soft soaking wet exposed dick, to his tight round scrotum. I realise there is not steam, slow, I am slow to realise he is having a cold shower. Is this good? Is he trying to quell his ardour?

I look at his shiny slippery wet body, cool water flowing over it in rapid streams and currents, pouring onto his bare cock, funnelling off it in an association that also manages to send small pulses of interest into me, he looks exquisite, manly, strong, handsome, beautiful, naked. His scrotum has tightened and drawn his fat testicles close to his body, close under his soft little cock, pushing it out, pale and slim, his foreskin returning over his now tiny tip, his adorably small dick sticking almost outwards, his genitals a classically tiny round protuberance on his lean toned body.

He looks at me, down at me, at my heavy swaying cock, my stretched hanging balls. My naked body. He steps back into the water. I take it as an invitation.

"It's cold, I like it cold."

"Some do. I like it hot."

"Uh-huh."

"Sorry, that was terrible."

"It was. German sense of humour?"

"Hmm, it is no laughing matter."

I haven't moved. And Trent is standing more or less still. Both of us stare at the other, he looks at my naked body, my slim bare body, my soft heavy cock, as I look at him, his tight firm torso, his thick dark hair, his damp little prick.

"So what would you tell Ali now"

"Oh, that... we lay in bed together, and talked, and, we got hard again, and, I sucked his cock, he sucked mine, he touched my asshole, he fucked my ass with his finger, he came, I made him come, with my mouth, I tasted another man's cum, I sucked his long hard cock until he ejaculated in my mouth, I swallowed his hot creamy spunk."

"Would she forgive you?"

"I think she'd want to know everything, and, might think she was owed something."

"Uh-huh? Like...?"

"Like... a night, a night with someone else."

"Oh, another guy? A girl? Has she been with another woman?"

"Um, no, I think, I don't think so."

"Would she? Do you think?"

"Well, she likes to... she likes fucking, she likes playing about a little."

"I like her, you should come and stay with us for a weekend."

"Ilsa? Would she forgive you?"

"For Melbourne, maybe, for you...?"

"For me? No?"

"She might be jealous of you."

"Uh, really?"

"Mmm."

"How come?"

"Because, you're new to me, she knows I don't really meet people very well, easily, so you must be... well... if I described you, your face, your body, your ass, your cock, what we did..."

"Uh-huh...?"

"Looking at you, naked, touching your naked body, kissing you, seeing your cock become hard, she knows, I mean, I love men who have small cocks, when they are soft, and large, when they get hard, like you, your beautiful big thick cock."

"Come here."

"She'd know you were exactly my type, manly, masculine, strong, firm, handsome, with a long thick perfect cock, and a firm smooth ass, your young ass so tight, soft, hairy, she knows, fuck, she knows I love men, men like you, smooth skin and thick hair covering your tight little virgin asshole."

"Come here, next to me."

"Touching you, tasting you, sucking your fucking dick, kissing your fucking anus, tonguing your tight hairy asshole."

"I want you."

"She'd know I'd want more, one night wouldn't be enough, I'd want to explore all of you, every inch of you, your mouth, your fingers, your armpits, your big beautiful tight balls, every centimetre of your beautiful big cock, she'd know, fuck, I'd let you fuck me, fuck my ass, if you wanted, slide your hard cock inside my tight little asshole, or fuck you, if you asked me to, if you wanted, push my stiff dick hard inside your virgin ass."

"I want you next to me."

"I'd want to come over you, over and over, soaking you, covering your smooth firm young skin with hot thick fucking spunk, looking at you come, over me, watching you stroke your hard fucking cock until you drench my body with your cum."

"Come here."

But I step to the shower and walk in, next to him, and feel the cold water shock my body into life. And we shower together, inches apart, avoiding anything more, anything overtly sexual, but I was enjoying the delicious eroticism of being nude next to him, both of us slippery and wet with water, feeling my skin tighten, my scrotum pull my balls up, my soft cock shrink on the cold, close to the size of Trent's, we face each other, leaving the water do all the work, looking, staring guilelessly at each other's nude bodies, he looks at my chest, my slim torso, my bare penis. He offers me a squeeze of soap, I accept and lather my body, my hairy chest, my thick bush, soaping my cock, my now tight balls, slowly, deliberately pulling my foreskin back and slathering suds over my soft pink tip. And I watch Trent perform the same actions, I watch him drop his hands and wash his scrotum, baring his tiny glans and stroking wet soapy fingers over it. Turning.

willemm
willemm
53 Followers