Six Hours in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

"Do my back."

It wasn't a question.

I do his back. Fuck. I want to watch us, I watch this moment objectified, the visual distance of seeing us together would be amazing. I look at Trent's naked body from behind. And work my fingers over his shoulders, along his spine, his sides, feeling the firm muscles underneath his cool tight smooth skin. I soap his hips, move my hands to his front, let myself slide over his firm flat belly, feeling his thick pubic hair, lower, almost allowing the lower edge of my finger to connect with the soft beginning of his penis, I leave the area, this is at a level less than blatant, this is the thing for now, I return my hands to his back, soaping up and down, his legs, fuck he has good legs, firm and sculpted, I run my hands low over his thighs, around the front, up, fuck, I nearly let the upper edge of my finger connect with the soft pointing end of his cock. I almost touch his tight round scrotal sac.

I straighten again, and run my wet soapy fingers over his naked ass. God it feels so fucking good. I lather the smooth firm skin of his buttocks, sliding my fingers all over the curves and caves of his strong round butt, then harder, to wash, to clean, I slide a finger harder over his long damp cleft, he steps apart to let me, to encourage me, offering me a clearer path, I stroke deeper between his firm cheeks, along his tender perineum, until I feel his anus, I linger, I stroke his tight clenched bud, up and down, circling it, pressing a damp tip onto his smooth crinkled hairy asshole.

He moans. Or gasps. Or breathes more heavily than mere washing should provoke. I carry on, I grip his bare ass with one hand and slowly gently rub my slippery wet finger over his tight anus, lower, just, feeling the smooth underside of his scrotum, feeling the large internal root of his penis, stroking the slippery wet hairy skin between his butt cheeks. I push harder, fuck, my desire is swelling again, I can't remember the last time I have even tried to fuck anyone a third time, I push my finger harder, and enter him again, fuck, I slip the tip of my forefinger inside this beautiful man's tight strong asshole. I look down. At my hands, holding, stroking, penetrating him, the smooth skin of his ass, the dark slick hair covering his wet cleft. At me. My cock is ragingly hard again, thick, vertical, veering away from my body in a straight line from within me, long, slick and moist. Trent turns. I look. His cock is as visibly and fantastically hard as mine.

He steps back, I look at his penis sway in front of him, in front of me, fuck he is so big, so fucking thick and long. He looks down to me, my bare body, my erect cock.

"Need to dry myself."

And he steps out, to the towels. His cock remains rigid, wobbling, bobbling in small stiff circles in front of him. I remain under the water, watching him take a thick white towel and dry himself, his head, his dark hair, his back, I watch his slick flat pubic hair fluff and thicken, I watch him pat his hard cock, rubbing the towel along its length, in doing so pulling his foreskin back, exposing his large shiny oval tip. He bends and dries his legs, turns to show me his back as he pulls the the towel across it, over his bare ass, between his legs, rubbing his asshole dry. He folds it back over the rail, faces me again, so fucking hard, god, so long and thick and stiff.

And he walks out, I snap off the water, step out, and dry myself in front of the long bathroom mirror, looking, at my wet body, shiny and smooth, at my rigid prick, smaller than Trent's, fuck, it looks so much smaller to me suddenly, but still thick, long, and completely wonderfully erect, I look at myself in profile, at the jutting rail of my penis, I dry it, dry my cool damp balls, my ass, my anus. I walk back to the bedroom.

Trent is having another drink, is standing, by a window, his cock is still stiff, not completely perhaps, it seems to have dropped down slightly, but it still points out in front of him, at a horizontal angle, away from his body, the sight causes my cock to pulse back to a state of maximum tumescence. We stand for a while, looking, then I sit, on one end of the sofa, naked, I have one foot on the chair, the other on the floor, my cock rises up past my belly, my tight scrotum pulling my balls tight. Trent looks over, and walks to where I am. His stiff cock wobbles and bounces as he walks, sways in front of him. And he sits. We mirror the other's pose. He opens his legs a little, offering me the sight of his longer, thicker cock, his tight fat balls, he sits and looks at me, at my nude body, and Trent's dick starts to pulse upwards again, up from the horizontal, up to his stomach, until we are both completely and blatantly erect once more.

He sips his drink, then downs it. We say nothing. The urge to speak fades as this moment of explicit mutual exhibitionism extends, I hear my breathing speed up, along with my pulse, I feel my cock tremble, sweet flutterings of pleasure cause me to tense my pelvic floor, cause the vertical rod of my stiff prick to jerk and sway back and forth, this is absurd, we have already fucked, we have both already come twice, and I feel myself reaching another peak of arousal, just sitting here opposite him, naked, staring at his fabulous big cock, smooth and thick and straight, as rigid and upright as mine, reaching so much further, past his smooth dark belly button. Trent looks as lust-filled as I am, is open mouthed, his eye lids are hooded over his wide black pupils. I look at myself, see a fresh burbling of thick clear fluid escape the eye of my penis, already moistening the curled funnel of my foreskin. Fuck, fuck, I wonder if I might come, without being touched, doing nothing but looking, is this possible? Perhaps earlier on, but now? No, fuck, no.

Still we say nothing, we are not silent, our breaths come loud and heavy, though mouth and nostril, harmonising with occasional moans, broken by random percussive gasps. It is as if our eyes are touching, I have felt this before, with Trent, as we undressed, as I stripped in front of him, as I watched him become hard, then shower, but not like this, fuck, not for this long, I stare with the desire to touch, but don't want to stop staring, I sit and want Trent to reach for me, to grip my naked cock and exposed my damp aching tip, to pull my penis back into his soft sweet mouth, but I want him to continue staring, I want to prolong this exquisite examination, I look up, to his face, he meets my gaze.

And neither of us smile now, I think to do so would be to break this strange spell, humour would force us to find this silly, it is silly, but it is consumingly so, we are buried in our own deep pools of tantalising, denied desire, like being looked at by a doctor, who says nothing, we are each other's doctor, the model in a sexual life drawing class, I lower my gaze again, and study, I stare, I gaze at Trent's bare body, his chest, his stomach, his thick towering cock, that gorgeous fucking cock, I stare at his full tight balls, the egg shape bulge they make in his retracted hairy scrotum, his dark pouch a perfect round protrusion underneath the long limb of his erect penis, the thin raised line of his raphe running up along the centre of his long stem, softening into the darker smudge separating each of his thick engorged tubes of erectile tissue, I remember feeling them, gripping them hard, running my fingers along the edge of them, feeling the almost sharp twinned ridges of each stiff side of his cock, I stare and teeter on the brink of losing the fight not to lean over and take his stiff penis in my mouth again, to kiss that full oval tip, to lick his smooth tight skin, taste the sweet flavour of his pre-cum, slide my wet lips over that large spongy cock head, feel the rigid points of his stiff prong buried under his soft bulb.

But I carry on not moving, just looking, feeling him looking at me, his eyes locked on my achingly hard prick, I look, without moving his eyes I look as Trent moves his hand to his long thick dick and grips his hard stem, gently, firmly, and pulls his hot soft skin back over his bulging glans, I look as he pulls his foreskin back and exposes the dark glistening bulb that forms the thick smooth cap at the end of his large vertical dick. My breath leaves me, I feel barely conceivable pleasures bubbling in my groin, in my tight balls, all through my own hard cock, watching, fuck, as I look now at Trent's completely exposed penis, this last part of him, I stare at the visible cheeks of his cockhead, the taut ligament of his frenulum, pulling his tip down, showing me the tiny slit of his opening, the shiny moist slopes of his most sensitive place.

I see a clear pearl of liquid escape his urethra and slide along the quivering length of him, I move my own hand and hold myself, my pleasure rises, this simple contact is enough to raise my erotic temperature, I grip my rigid stem and copy Trent's movement, I pull my soft damp foreskin back and expose my own shiny slippery wet tip, I look, I look at the glistening swollen end of my stiff cock, then back at his, at his longer and thicker prick, at the colour of his skin, his scrotum, stretched by his large balls, his cock is wider in the middle, I imagine it in my hand again, in my mouth, stretching my lips, feeling the gnarls and ridges along his solid stem, for the first time in years I imagine a guy moistening his dick and entering me, fucking me, I think of Trent sliding his long dick over my cleft, pushing himself against my tight asshole, stroking me there, I think of looking as he lubricates his cock, sliding oiled fingers up and down his shiny stem, coating his thick oval bulb, and fingering my anus, sliding a slippery finger inside me, I react to the thought with another, stronger breath of arousal, feeling him behind me, holding his fat tip to my anus, reaching and gripping my stiff prick, fuck, slipping inside, pushing his slick stiff cock deep and hard inside my tight tender ass.

I stare at his quivering penis and think of rolling Trent onto his front and kissing his long sweaty back, working my lips down to his full strong ass, licking the smooth tight skin of him, holding him apart, fuck, hearing him moan as he feels another man touching his soft lips onto his tight anus, oh fuck, my arousal leaps and dances as I think of holding his bare butt and pressing my mouth over his damp bare hairy asshole, reaching and gripping his stiff cock, fuck, fuck, holding my dick against him -- where is this coming from? This hasn't been my thing for years, for ever -- watching myself press the swollen tip of my cock against Trent's tight virgin ass, entering him, oh, sliding inside him, fucking his tender asshole, turning him over, god I'd want to look at him, at his beautiful face as it contorted with pleasure and pain, at his beautiful big cock as it twitched and danced with sensation, as he gripped and stroked his hard stem as my prick stroked his internal zones, as he watched another guy penetrating him, filling and fucking him, as my hard cock stretched his tender little asshole, as he fucked another guy.

I return to the moment, I resist the faint urge to lose myself in imagined desires, I stare, fuck, I stare, and am stared at. And I feel swelling, sweet unbearable trembling, his eyes touch me, search and slip over the tender textures of my cock, I look at him looking, both of us flickering between our bare bodies, our naked penises, rigid, thick and vertical between us, the damp tips shiny and exposed, and each other's eyes, looking, feeling our gaze upon ourselves, sensing the beams of light bouncing of our hard cocks and reflecting, searing images of hard masculinity, stiff male sex deep into our brains.

And I feel it happen, fuck, this is not possible, this, I can't come, without being touched? Without touching? I mean, the feel of a guy coming in my mouth, on my hands, has brought on my own climax before now, but neither of us touching the other? Or ourselves? Not even kissing, not even stroking another part. It is happening though, fuck, I can feel an orgasm start to rise inexorably within me, his eyes fixed on the raised rod of my naked cock, my body starts to fill with sweet tension, my toes, I feel my thighs contract, my belly tumbles and twists, and I can hear my own breath, my rasped exhalations getting harder, louder, I look at Trent's naked body, his face, he looks, fuck, is he, like me? I look at his long hard dick, his slippery wet smooth bulb.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh Will, oh fuck I'm gonna come, I'm going to fucking... oh..."

He looks, he glances at his exposed cock, I stare, I can sense my own climax reaching a point of eruptive pleasure, but I stare, fuck, as Trent starts to come, without touching, being touched, I look as a thick spurt of pale creamy white liquid jumps from his twitching glans, almost softly, rising gently up from the smooth dark skin of his exposed tip, quickly followed by another gloopy pulse of semen, I hear Trent moaning, looking, I stare as his cum oozes down along his long thick stem, as he contracts again with pleasure and a third pearl of spunk oozes from his thick oval bulb, I stare as his warm cum streams along his jolting hard cock, down, over his tight full balls, and I get there, my orgasm rises and consumes me.

"Oh fuck, oh Trent, oh you look so fucking hot, your fucking cock is so good, oh I want you, I... oh..."

I sit back, a little, and raise a leg onto the chair, I open myself to him just slightly, offering more of myself, my cock is still sticking up straight, so fucking hard and alive, my smooth oval tip exposed, and I start to come, my whole body is consumed with this moment, my balls contract, I look at my cock jerk and jump, and sweet thick creamy liquid appears suddenly over my tip, the pleasure is intense even if my earlier ejaculations have depleted me, mean I have little spunk left to give, I watch, glancing to see Trent staring, as three gentle spurts of white semen burble from my cock and trickle down along my hard stem, I feel the warm streams of cum cover my penis, ooze over my tight scrotum, as I twitch and gasp and jerk with orgasm.

We sit back, utterly spent now, deliciously tired. I stretch my legs up, over Trent's, he does the same, I pull him up to me, our chests together, he cups his hand over my soft, semen streaked cock, gripping softly, I see a drop of cum seep from my opening.

"I need to get dressed."

"I know."

"Make my flight."

"Sure."

We stand, still naked, our soft cocks hanging low and heavy, Trent's smooth tip still exposed, his large balls swaying behind his long pendulous stem.

"So, how long since you visited Berlin?"

willemm
willemm
53 Followers