Six Times a Day Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda nodded vigorously, which caused her naked, mammoth tits to shake with the motion. "Anything," she confirmed.

She finally had the willpower to open her eyes. She looked over at Alan so lustfully that he was nearly bowled over and not a little afraid of what she might resort to in order to be with him. She looked possessed with desperate need. Knowing that her tits were her best asset, she dropped her hands from in front of her chest and arched her back to make her tits thrust out even more than usual. It was hard to imagine that such a curvy woman offering herself like that could be turned down by anyone of either sex.

Suzanne was sold on the idea. She appealed to Susan with hope in her eyes.

Susan shook her head no. She even had a scowl on her face because she was still thinking about how Alan had praised Brenda's breasts over her own.

Alan remained quiet, again deciding that discretion was the better part of valor. But he was certainly rooting for Brenda to get her way.

However, in deference to her best friend, Suzanne said, "I guess not," She herself was a bit disappointed at Susan's stance, now that it came to putting one's foot down. She was aware that it wasn't exactly every day one had a buxom multimillionaire basically begging to be your sex slave just to get a little taste of teenage cock.

But she realized that Susan's feelings came first. She explained to the still begging Brenda, "Susan is going to see the psychologist on Friday about some things. We can discuss this after then, but no guarantees. It looks like she's upset with something. Maybe that we were taking things too far. Maybe by some things that were said. And Alan will be gone all weekend on a hiking trip in any case. But at least for you there's next Wednesday."

Brenda bowed her head in disappointment. Slowly and sadly, she put her skimpy outfit back on, picked up her overcoat, and made to go.

She looked forlornly at Alan. He was the man with the magic touch. He'd effortlessly brought out her buried submissive urges. She hardly knew him from a hole in the ground, but she was sure that she needed him more than she'd ever needed anyone in her life. If she had to wait, she would wait.

But Suzanne was too turned on to have Brenda leave that easily. She said, "Before you go, now that you know our sexual traditions, you have to follow them all. And another tradition we have is that whenever anyone comes or goes, they have to French kiss each other hello or good-bye. It's only polite. I'm afraid, for your sake, that that includes women with women."

Before Brenda realized what was happening, Suzanne leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Brenda reflexively tried to pull away, but Suzanne grabbed her by the back of the head and forced her to keep kissing. Eventually, Brenda put her tongue in Suzanne's mouth and halfheartedly kissed back.

Suzanne pulled away when the long kiss came to an end, and said, "I thought you said that you'd be good, and you'd do anything. If you want me to even consider you being invited back here before next Wednesday, then I expect a better kiss than that."

Brenda was shamefaced and red as a beet. Everyone there clearly recalled Brenda's earlier protests against any lesbian contact. But she meekly said, "I'll be good. ... For Alan. I'll do it for Alan. Let me try again."

Suzanne pulled in for another kiss.

This time Brenda did her best to kiss back. She tried to imagine that she was kissing Alan, and that worked wonders for her enthusiasm. In fact, before long she was kissing like a woman completely possessed. She'd been so aroused all evening that it would take hours for her to come down from her erotic high.

Brenda was now clothed, so Suzanne was frustrated in her desire to grapple and grope Brenda's tits like she wanted to. Aware that an irked Susan looked on, she limited herself to a few gropes over Brenda's leather top.

The next kiss lasted several minutes while Susan and Alan stood nearby and waited for them. Alan had never really taken his clothes off and he'd zipped up his shorts since going flaccid, but Susan was still naked.

It had been a good ten minutes since his last climax, more than enough time for him to recover, and he was excited again. So he grabbed his mother's hand, unzipped his shorts, and put her hand on his turgid tool. He knew that he didn't have to ask or say anything.

She began stroking it automatically and without thinking. Her only reaction was to turn towards him briefly and warmly smile in gratitude at being given the opportunity to touch and stroke his hot meat again.

When this long kiss came to an end, Suzanne pulled back and said, "Much better. Much. It was almost as if you meant it. Now, you have to kiss Susan."

Susan didn't expect that. She waved the suggestion off with her free hand. "No, really, you don't have to if you don't want to," she said to Brenda. "I'm perfectly occupied over here." She didn't want to kiss someone she was angry at.

Suzanne was stern with Susan, though. "What about the rules? You said we have to follow the rules, and you can't exclude yourself when you please."

"Oh, poo! ... Okay, I guess," Susan said doubtfully. She knew that fighting Suzanne was almost always a losing battle.

Brenda's body had aroused her in the past; for instance they'd talked about Brenda's rack when the two of them first kissed each other. But this evening those same tits had put her into a jealous rage. So she was torn. She roused herself enough to say, "Brenda, kiss me," but it came out sounding halfhearted.

Brenda was now ready to do anything she was told, if it meant she could get more orgasms like the nearly nonstop series she'd had during the strip poker game. Plus, she hoped she could taste some of Alan's cum on Susan's face. She leaned into Susan and did her best to kiss her.

Because Susan was naked, Brenda experimented with putting her hands on Susan's naked tits. She was curious to feel a pair of tits nearly as large as her own. However, she'd never fondled another woman before and was very tentative. Yet Brenda had to do virtually all the embracing because Susan never took her hand away from stroking Alan's shaft.

Brenda tried to touch Alan's penis in mid-kiss, but Susan slapped her hand away. She was also disappointed that Susan was licked up her face already, leaving nothing but the faintest trace of Alan's cum for Brenda.

When the kiss ended, Brenda decided, Kissing a woman isn't such a bad thing once you got used to it. I think I can grow to enjoy this, assuming that these two are going to make me do it a lot more in the future. And I think that's a safe assumption. She also decided, subconsciously, that fondling breasts felt pretty good.

She then made another move towards the door to go, but Alan said, "Wait a minute. What about my good-bye kiss? You still owe me one, Brenda. Plus, don't forget the dare we never got to do."

Brenda's eyes lit up like a happy puppy dog. However, she knew Susan had to approve the idea, so she looked at Susan anxiously.

Susan glared and frowned.

But Suzanne said, "The kid's got a point." She joked as she stared at Brenda's rack, "Two points, actually."

Before there could be any argument, Alan grabbed Brenda, pulled her towards him, and kissed the her. He made sure she came to him so his mother could continue jacking him off while he kissed.

Susan let out her jealous anger through extra-vigorous fondling of her son's raging erection. Luckily for Alan, he still had a ways to go before reaching a climax.

Brenda kissed back with a hungry passion. She had completely given in to her lusts.

However, Alan wasn't content just to kiss. He pulled her leather top from off of her boobs and then got down to the business of seriously exploring Brenda's twin peaks. He was already a man very intimate with many impressive chests, but he thought to himself, Jesus! Two hands isn't enough for one tit! I have to have more of this! He leaned down and sucked on her jutting nipples.

A very cross Susan ordered, "Okay, the kiss is over. Your mouths aren't touching. That's the end."

Alan reluctantly withdrew after another brief French kiss.

Brenda found that her legs were quivering and her hips were involuntarily bucking upwards, as if to fuck an imaginary penis. She turned around and was about to walk away when Alan reached up from behind and renewed his manual assault on her chest while he kissed her on the back and around the neck.

He thought, I don't care what Mom says - I just can't get enough of these fucking squeezable watermelons!

Brenda groaned and bucked her hips harder.

"Alan?" yelled Susan. "Alan! Listen to me! You stop that this minute! You hear me?" She was really pissed now, but that didn't stop her from continuing to intently pump his thick rod. She hadn't stopped for one second ever since he'd put her hands on it. In fact, getting angry at him also got her even more aroused by him.

Alan finally let go of Brenda.

Susan tried to step in between them. She stood up close to Alan so she could slide his erection up and down her thighs. She even slid it over a wet inner thigh in a desperate and angry attempt to distract him from Brenda. Her hand holding it and guiding it continued to squeeze and stroke it as well. She had become a most excellent penis pleaser.

He looked back at his mother's mean face and then whispered in Brenda's ear, "Don't worry, she just a little jealous of your tits. She'll get over it. Especially if you make her happy next time. I saw the way you were fondling her boobs. I expect you to do more of that."

Brenda moaned again and squeezed her hands over her own giant breasts. She pulled her skimpy top back up over her extremely extended nipples and finally put on her overcoat.

Suzanne figured she'd go home momentarily, and since they all stood near the underwear cabinet, she put on her clothes too (she dressed quite formally, as she'd told her husband that she was going to an investment club meeting).

Susan was cold and wanted to dress, but she also didn't want to stop jacking off her son even for a moment, so Alan picked out a top for her and slipped it over her head. She remained naked from the waist down.

Brenda blew kisses at everyone and said, "God, that was weird, but I had the most wonderful time. Alan, I can't wait until we..." - she looked over at Susan and toned down her words, blushing like a schoolgirl with a crush - "... uh, until we get to know each other better."

Her eyes lingered at the sight of Susan's hands frantically sliding up and down Alan's dick and once again she thought of her own son, Adrian. She could have stood there forever, transfixed, but a deliberate cough from Suzanne snapped her out of it. She said, "Thanks so much everyone for inviting me. I hope we can play again next week. See ya soon!" Then she left.

Everyone had forgotten the vibrator still in Brenda. She was so frazzled that she'd even unthinkingly put her dress on over it. It wasn't until she nearly got in an accident on the way home that she fully realized it was still deeply filling her vagina. But she didn't take it out.

Back home, she was relieved to see that her son was asleep so she could continue to play with herself. She vowed that a fantasy was one thing and reality was another - she couldn't actually do anything sexual with her own son.

In fact, staring that real prospect in the face cooled her down some, but not much, and not for long. She vigorously worked on her tits and set the vibrator to high, so she could have one last shattering climax. Then she finally took it out and passed out for the night. It had been the greatest evening of her life.

Suzanne immediately turned to Susan, whose hands continued to piston Alan's penis. "So how about it Susan? Another poker game before next Wednesday? You have to admit that was lots of fun."

"NO. End of discussion." She would have stomped off to make her point clear, but once she had her hands on her son's penis there was no way she was going to take them off until she received a big load in her mouth.

Suzanne finished putting her street clothes on in anticipation of the short walk home, but she put on an overcoat for good measure. She playfully wagged her finger at Susan and said, "I think somebody's jealous!" She used the voice kids use when they say things like, "I saw Jenny kissing Johnny!"

"Jealous? I don't know what you're talking about," Susan said disingenuously.

Alan was nearly lost in the throes of the handjob's pleasures. He groaned and put his hand on his mother's hand, indicating she had to pause for a bit. He'd been using his PC muscle training to its fullest extent to prevent from cumming, and was fairly amazed at all the stimulation he'd managed to endure.

CHAPTER 6

Suzanne put her hand on the door, ready to leave, but then a thought occurred to her. She asked Alan, "How many times have you cum today, Sweetie?"

Alan counted in his head, somewhat able to think again now that Susan was merely lightly stroking his dick. Mom in the morning, Glory at school, a wicked Heather fuck, Glory again, no, wait. I didn't climax then. Amy and Sis together with the whole crazy milk thing, Suzanne after that with a Sis assist, then Mom again during the poker game. Six times. Is that all? Strange. I thought for sure it was at least eight. "Let's see. Six times. And now Mom is working on her third time helping me, as you can see. We're close. So close!"

"Only six times? But you're aiming for eight each day this week for the scouting trip. And Susan, didn't you say earlier that I was in charge of Alan's penis for the rest of the evening? What happened to that? I think I need to take over here."

"NoooOOOoooo!" whined Susan. "I thought you were going home. Won't your husband be worried?"

"Good point. I'll give him a quick call. Now take your hands off before you make my Sweetie cum. Didn't you just say you're not the jealous type? So you won't mind if I take Alan back to his room."

"But..." Susan's mind spun into high gear as she fretfully tried to think of some reason not to relinquish what was now a near death-grip on her son's penis. But she didn't have a devious mind like Suzanne's and couldn't think of a single rational excuse. She visibly deflated with the defeat.

She picked up speed in her stroking, hoping to get her son to blow his load before she had to hand him over. She asked, stalling for time, "Are you sure about that? You're just joking. Right?"

Suzanne chided, "Who said I had his penis for the rest of the evening?"

"Some best friend you are," Susan grumbled, but she handed Alan over. She literally handed Suzanne Alan's penis, giving it a few final double fisted strokes as her last hopes to make him cum dwindled down to nothing.

Suzanne began to piston her hand to the same rhythm that Susan had just started. Between them, they barely skipped a beat. But Suzanne saw the way Alan's face was straining with effort not to cum and she quickly slowed down her pace to just a feather light fingering up and down his shaft.

Susan stood there and watched enviously while Suzanne stood on the other side of Alan and silently stroked away.

Suzanne found it difficult not to crow about her victory. It took a great deal of willpower for her not to say anything or even look in Susan's direction because she didn't trust herself at this moment.

She decided it would be better to leave Susan so she could fully enjoy herself without jealousy issues. She forced herself to be nice, at least for the moment. She held out her free arm towards Susan like she expected a hug, and said to her best friend with a sweet smile of her full, red lips, "Goodnight kiss."

Susan gave Suzanne a hug and goodnight kiss. A tinge of sadness came through, but all in all the intimate contact restored good feelings between the two of them.

Suzanne was pleased to see that, although the morning had started out with a no kiss ban from Susan, the ban didn't even last the day. The two of them French kissed for several minutes while Suzanne continued to wank Alan. Unfortunately, Suzanne was fully (and quite formally) dressed and Susan partially dressed, so they didn't go as far in groping each other as they otherwise would have.

Suzanne thought, as the kiss went on, Now, THIS is why I scheme so much. Alan's cock in my hand and Susan's lips on mine - if only I could be fondling Katherine or Brenda with my other hand, life would be complete. People who don't take risks are such chumps.

The kiss finally came to an end. Susan remained in a loose embrace with Suzanne, mostly so she could continue to gaze longingly at her friend's hands stroking up and down her son's penis. She wanted those to be her hands. She'd never shared her son's penis with Suzanne before, and wondered if Suzanne would be receptive if they started sharing now. She reached towards Alan's groin.

Suzanne, though, gently but firmly blocked Susan's hand with one of her own before it could reach Alan's slicked up erection. Her jealous feelings and her desire to rub in her victory came back with a vengeance. But she choked back those feelings because she wanted to go upstairs and play with Alan, not fight with Susan. She said with a trace of annoyance, "Goodnight, Susan. See you tomorrow."

However, Alan chimed in right then and spoiled Suzanne's plans for a quick exit. "Yeah, goodnight, Mom. Don't I get my goodnight kiss too?"

Susan had been holding off, hoping to do that in his bed. But she realized there was no reason why she couldn't kiss him now and then kiss him again later. So Suzanne had to wait a couple more minutes before she could have her privacy.

It actually felt strange to Alan to have to kiss his mother without her being topless, but he refrained from taking anything off and taking things much further because he could tell Suzanne was getting antsy. As a result, the kiss was rather hurried and tame. His penis was also briefly unoccupied during the kiss, for a change, because any more stimulation would have set him off. He was still teetering right on the edge of cumming and made sure to keep Susan's grabby hands away. He at least got to play with her tits through her clothing, even though doing so was tempting fate in his goal not to cum too soon.

Suzanne said to Susan, "Friend, I love how we're passing the cock back and forth. Imagine a future when you and I can take turns holding Alan's cock all day long. We can have it in our mouths, in our hands, in our tits, in our butts, and who knows where else." She looked at Alan and winked with that last suggestion. "But you don't have to imagine that future, because it's already here."

Susan's eyes went wide with excitement. She tried to reply, but words got caught in her throat. There was a part of her that felt she should protest and reaffirm boundaries, but she didn't want to. Instead, she ran off to her bedroom to masturbate over Suzanne's vision.

Suzanne's problem was that it had gotten very late and she needed to talk to her husband. Now that Susan had left the room, she lingered a few moments more until she was sure Susan was gone, then said to Alan, "Sweetie, since I'm all dressed up, I'm going to show my face briefly back at home so my hubby doesn't worry about me. By the way, how does that make you feel, to commit adultery with me while my husband waits right next door?"

Alan was taken aback by the question. It was a topic Suzanne had always avoided with him. He himself tried not to think about it because he considered himself a good person and breaking up a marriage didn't fit in with that image. Deep down, he got a thrill out of cuckolding Eric Pestridge (not to mention his own father), but he couldn't admit that to himself.

123456...8