Six Times a Day Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He murmured, "Does assfucking always do that?"

"Not - aah - before. Maybe it's - aah - you. Let's - unnh - find out when I - unnh - can breathe."

"How about I hold you a bit?"

"Wonder - ah - ful."

Alan stroked Suzanne's back and rubbed cheeks as her breathing gradually slowed.

But her mind raced. Where did that come from? Anal has always taken longer before! And I almost passed out! Was it me or him? Nah, he had only started, so it was me. What got into me? Besides him, I mean, heh-heh. I was so horny, and so disappointed when I caught Susan listening. The party was sooo good and... Brenda? Hmm, I wanted her too and - yes, that's at least part of it - what Alan did to Brenda. The others were jealous, but not Alan and I - and - and...

"Are you okay?"

"Getting better."

"It didn't hurt?"

"Oh, Sweetie, you can't hurt me, you couldn't hurt me, I loved it. I want to do it again."

"What happened? I had only just started."

"Sweetie, I don't know for sure. Suddenly everything just rushed into me - that we were finally fucking - something I had wanted for so long… Did you know, I had fantasized about you for years?"

"About me? Years? No way! You're like, Jessica Rabbit perfection!"

Suzanne grinned. "It started out as an idle fantasy... You were such a gallant boy, and my marriage, well, let's not go there. … I sort of dreamed about the man you might be, and watched over the years as you slowly became that man. And then you started competing in tennis, and all of a sudden you weren't a boy anymore. That was when my fantasies about you stopped being idle. Maybe eighteen months ago when you started filling out, I started masturbating about you. And then this happened."

She thought to herself, Well, I made it happen anyway. She continued, "You became possible, and … I saw a chance … to make my dreams real." Her scratchy voice became husky and she started to visibly fight back the urge to tear up.

Alan's hug tightened around her and he whispered, "It's okay, it's okay. I'm touched."

Suzanne shook a bit, lifted her head, and pulled up to look down into Alan's eyes. "But you're not a fantasy, you're a real person, you're a man now and somehow, somehow, you have more love in you than I EVER dreamed. And it's not just that! So much about you is something like magic. Just touching you, and being touched by you, makes me tingle. And it's not only me; you have that effect on everyone! Brenda, that seven zeros wet dream" - seven zeros means a divorce settlement of more than ten million dollars - "lost it just being in the same room with you!"

Alan had some trouble shifting gears, "You masturbated about me?"

"Silly, I masturbate about LOTS of people, even your mother!"

"Huh?"

"But only the hot ones! Both of you are hot, and I'm bisexual. You know that already."

"Her yes, but me? I still can't believe it. I'm just so ordinary."

"Sweetie, you can trust me on this, and it isn't just me. Brenda has the hots for you like I couldn't believe! You've got it, and I'm horny! WANNA FUCK?" She hoped and assumed that Susan could hear that through the door, too.

Alan got the message. "Hell, yes!"

"Hallelujah!" Suzanne rolled off, came to her knees on the bed, paused, and spoke over her shoulder, "But you need to know a bit more about assfucking first! I'm ready now, but when it comes to anal sex, never, ever assume that a woman is really ready for it. Even for a second round like this. Always be slow about putting it in. You've got a big head on your cock, so be careful and gentle, but firm, about getting that in. And make certain about the lube first. Then, once you have the head in, pause and let the woman get used to your size. You are NOT small!"

She went on, "Once she says she's ready, then slowly ease the rest in, and pause whenever you think it's uncomfortable for her or she tells you to stop. Play with her during those pauses. Do whatever relaxes or turns her on, whether it is a back, neck or ass cheek rub, leaning over her and rubbing her ear with your cheek, tickling her nipples or GENTLY massaging her pussy and clit. Whatever she likes is good; you want her to relax. And you can't say enough that you love her and she's doing good. Tell her how sexy she looks. Praise is never wrong."

She continued, "Once you've gone as deep as is comfortable for her... It varies a lot, you know. I'm a big girl, but some small women love it all the way up and some tall ones can't stand more than four inches. Start slowly thrusting in and out. And I do mean slow. You can always pick up the pace, while asses are generally so tight and hot that it takes real will-power to slow down once you get a good rhythm going. And that's for the women who like anal sex, such as me. There are a lot of women who don't, and most are actually afraid of it because it hurts so much unless done right. Most women do like it in the ass when it's done right, at least as a change of pace, and there is a small minority of women who absolutely love it. I'm not one of those, but on the spectrum of women's fondness for anal sex, I'm a lot closer to those who love it than those who can take it or leave it."

Alan chuckled, but he was also puzzled. "Aunt Suzy, how is that really pleasurable for you? I mean, your hole is so small back there. It's got to hurt some. And I thought I heard women don't have so many pleasure receptors in there."

Suzanne thrust her ass nearly into his face so he could get a really good look at her anus.

Alan stared in wonder at her sphincter which was still widely stretched with an obvious hole. He realized that he'd be able to see deep inside if the lighting was right. He wasn't sure if he wanted to, though. The whole concept of anal sex still bothered him when he thought about the hole too much.

She grunted, "That varies. The women who don't like it have few anal pleasure receptors so they feel only the pain. I have at least enough pleasure receptors. Sure it hurts some, but I love it. A little bit of hurting can be good, like sexy spanking. But believe you me, I feel a TON of pleasure. I'm very highly sexed and love most any sexual act. I haven't done this in a while, but just wait until I get back in the swing and milk your cock with my muscles back there! I'm a great milker. Not many women can milk with their ass."

Alan thought, Oh man! I can totally believe it. If it's something sexual, Suzanne can do it and do it the best.

Suzanne saw an opportunity to keep this as an activity just between him and her. She dropped her voice a bit so Susan wouldn't hear. "But be careful. As I said, you can really hurt a woman if you don't do it right. So don't try it for a while with a woman who hasn't done it before. You need more experience first. Furthermore, you don't know which women aren't into it. You're taking a risk of having a real bad experience if you break an anal cherry. So you should probably just do it with me for now."

"What about with Mom?" he asked without whispering. With Suzanne and Susan's bodies so similar in shape and design, he could easily imagine that fucking his mother up the ass would feel just as good. He was eager to try it out, if Susan would welcome it. Perhaps that would compensate for avoiding regular intercourse, assuming she remained firm on that.

Suzanne was torn. On one hand she wanted to drive Susan into further debauchery and help her enjoy her new sexual side, but on the other hand she liked the idea of keeping this activity exclusive to improve her own position. The latter urge won out.

She whispered, "I don't know. She's going through a lot with this psychologist request and everything, so you should probably keep it cool for the time being. It takes a lot of preparation and even training before a woman is ready to enjoy this pleasure. Let me lead her along and work on literally opening up her butt. Aunt Suzy will handle it. Ditto with Katherine."

"Dang. You're right." Foiled in that direction, Alan's thoughts drifted to Heather. For some reason, of all the sex partners he had, he found the idea of butt-fucking Heather the most tempting. He disturbingly realized that he'd enjoy doing it much more if she didn't like it. Shit. I'm turning into an evil anal rapist or something. Why am I so aroused by the idea of putting Heather in her place by fucking her up the ass? If Suzanne lost it like that, what would Heather do? But this is Suzanne! I have to get these feelings under control and be nice. Nice Alan. Old Alan.

Suzanne not only interrupted his thoughts, but directly contradicted them. "Sweetie, you need to be more aggressive. You were bitching, 'Why are you making me do this? This is so gay. Nah nah nah nah nah.' That's a big turn off. Remember what I said: surrender fully to the moment. You know I loved it, but what did you think?"

"Hell yeah! I loved it too - it just didn't last long enough!"

"And I bet it wasn't just the pleasure in your cock that you loved - it was the dominance and control, wasn't it? Using the power of your cock to turn me into quivering jelly?"

"Well, yeah."

"Don't 'Well, yeah,' ME! You really liked that part, didn't you? What I looked like afterwards?"

"Not just that, but that it was you!"

"So you liked the role reversal?" Suzanne didn't understand that what Alan meant was that he really did love her, not just the role reversal.

"That too!" Alan figured out what Suzanne meant, but she still didn't consciously realize that he really did love her. Her subconscious got the message though, and her pussy began to pulse with a new intensity.

"Great. So try this!" Suzanne wiggled her ass and lowered it to squat on her hands and knees. "This is the classic assfucking position. Enough talking! Do me now! I want you! Ream me out!"

Alan got behind her, with his knees up on the bed and feet sticking out over the edge.

Suzanne urged him to stand on the bed instead, but it was a bit precarious.

They both shuffled forward, but left enough room between her head and the headboard so she probably wouldn't hit it once Alan began vigorous thrusting.

Suzanne dropped her face and shoulders to the bed while lifting her ass high. "C'mon big boy, fuck your Aunt Suzy's ass!"

Alan rubbed his penis head along her oozing slit.

She joked, "Ooooh, yeah, a little more lube! Just remember, stick it in the WRONG hole this time!"

They both giggled. Alan proved himself a very good student. He steadied himself with one hand on Suzanne's ass, aimed his very erect cock, and pressed firmly until the head was in. But then he paused because he was getting a lot of resistance. He tried an improvisational relaxation technique, tickling her as he said, "Tickle, tickle!"

"You BASTARD!" yelled Suzanne as she leaped forward, with Alan leaning on her to follow, and banged her head on the headboard. She whooped, coughed, hiccupped, shook with laughter and looked back over her shoulder.

Alan gave her a big grin. "I'm all the way in!" He thrust in a bit further.

"I'll get you for that!" replied Suzanne.

Alan thrust a few more times, going deeper with each stroke.

"Ooo, sometime, not now, don't stop!" Suzanne put her head and shoulders down again, squeezed on Alan's in-strokes and rotated her ass on the out-strokes.

Alan picked up speed.

Suzanne lifted her head and shoulders, braced, began thrusting back and looked back. "How is it now Sweetie? Still too gay for you?" She squeezed hard and rotated her ass continuously.

"Oh yeah! It's great!" shouted Alan, as he finally let go of the last of his qualms and totally immersed himself in the experience. "The things you're doing with your muscles! Wow!" Sweat started to roll down his forehead as he grunted and heaved his flesh into hers, repeatedly. He looked down to where they were joined and was amazed at how much it looked like they were fucking in the other hole. From this angle, his eyes could barely tell the difference, and his penis was under the impression that he was fucking the tightest pussy on Earth.

He yelled, "This is so great! It's just like fucking a really tight cunt. Shit! Why do I ever doubt your advice?"

"I often wonder that myself," she kidded as she bucked happily beneath him. "Haven't I told you I'm your guardian angel? Fuck me good! Fill my ass! Fill my ass!"

Suddenly she remembered Susan just down the hallway and Katherine's room even closer, not to mention the high odds of Susan being back at the door. She lowered her voice. "Like that, baby. My Sweetie. My baby. Mmmm. Good!"

"It's not hurting you too much?" he asked between labored breaths.

"Are you kidding me?! God no! I haven't felt this good, this filled, in a long time! Fuck it! Fuck the hole! Keep on going!"

"Yee-haah!" Alan yelled. "I'm riding your ass! Your rocking ass. Just like a fucking bronco! It feels like I'm totally FUCKING YOU! YES! I'M FUCKING SUZANNE!"

"Don't get too excited, big boy. If someone wasn't listening yet, they're gonna be attacking the door with an ax if you keep yelling that." Suzanne said this in gasps between clenched teeth.

The two of them began to moan louder and then the moaning gradually turned into incoherent shouting. The joy was just too wonderful to keep quiet. After a while, they had to stifle their shouts somewhat as they tried to keep the noise to a reasonable level.

Alan could not believe the strength of Suzanne's anal squeezings. He'd have been delirious with either the sensations of the tightness, hotness, and delightful rotations of her ass, or the mere fact that he was finally fucking her, but those together with the sudden muscular clenchings all along her anus as he thrust in overwhelmed him.

Some minutes later, Suzanne could sense Alan was near release. Again, in brief gasps, she prodded, "Fill it! Fill my ass! Uh! With your cum! Uh! Uh! Cum inside! Fill it up!"

"I'm shooting! I'm going to shoot inside you!" Alan cried out. His hips rocked solidly against her ass cheeks as his dick practically flew into her stretched hole, the same hole that he originally took minutes to put into for the first time.

Their bodies slapped and slammed into each other so loudly that Alan wondered if Susan could hear even those sounds through the door, assuming Suzanne was right that she was there.

Suzanne had more or less been in control up to this point, but now she couldn't help herself any longer and shouted, "FUCK ME! Sweee-tieee! Fuck! FUCK ME NOW! UGH! AH AH AH, FUUUUUCCCCK!"

Suddenly, Alan's cum burst out of him and far into her butt as both their bodies shook and trembled in mutual orgasm. He felt he was filling her ass to the brim when Suzanne flopped forward.

Alan didn't want to pop out this time and somehow moved through the paralysis of his orgasm to grab Suzanne firmly around the waist with one arm while leaning forward to seize a breast with the other hand and haul her back to a full horizontal position.

But her weight and their mutually awkward position on the bed caused the top sheet to slip backwards under one foot and Alan's knee on that side went down. That put them both in danger of slamming into the headboard.

Alan dropped his other knee to keep his balance and moved the hand around Suzanne's waist up to her other breast to rear her back by both breasts, pulling both their torsos vertical and then backwards a bit in an attempt to keep her away from the headboard.

Suzanne had not quite passed out and felt Alan lifting her upright. He's strong! My Sweetie is strong! It's like I'm weightless and he's lifting me to heaven! She screamed, "YES, TAKE ME LIKE YOU OWN ME!"

She regretted saying that as soon as she said it, for prideful reasons. But her body had other ideas and her hips began a mad pumping trying to rub her very, very erect clit against something, while her abdominal muscles did an impromptu belly dance, and the rest of her twitched all over.

Alan, on the other hand, loved the comment, and he resolved to do just that. He dropped one hand to her crotch to keep her ass clenched against his crotch, and inadvertently rubbed her clit.

"EEEEEEE!" Suzanne was six inches taller than Brenda, in better shape, and had a much healthier and larger pair of lungs and vocal cords, all of which were only a few inches from Alan's eardrums. Her screams suddenly hurt so much he unintentionally released her.

She fortunately sagged down and then folded over rather than flopping forward into the headboard again.

All this happened so quickly that Alan's cock was still pulsing as Suzanne folded over. The last two thick ropes of cum even managed to land squarely on her pussy and her clit, which caused her to shudder even more forcefully from the unexpected contact. She continued to shiver and twitch as her orgasm tailed off.

When all the cum had been expelled from his body, he boldly rubbed the tip of his still erect penis into her dripping pussy lips. He rubbed the crown of his cum-drenched penis through the folds of her pussy, and smeared his cum all over her clit.

That got Suzanne's eyes to pop open, but glazed and unfocused. She drooled into the bed from both ends.

Alan continued rubbing his dwindling erection against her clit.

She shuddered, twitched a bit, tried to roll over, panted, and finally whispered, "Alan..."

Drained of energy, he sat back on his haunches to admire his handiwork with a mix of reverence and amazement. Look at Aunt Suzy. She looks like a gooey, juicy mess. I made her that way. Normally she's so proud and regal; even noble. She can even seem untouchable at times with perfect beauty. But that's just a front. This is how she's meant to be: slithering and squishing around in my life-giving cum as it oozes out of her holes. Yeah! Wow. Anal sex rocks!

Suzanne's eyes never left him as she gradually focused, but remained folded over on her knees and forearms.

A weird expression came over Suzanne's face as she started to unfold and roll over, pausing several times to twitch and shiver, and panting the while like she'd just run a race. And her eyes never left his face. She propped herself up on one arm and reached out to embrace him with the other.

Alan got the idea and slid in for a hug.

Suzanne twisted so they lay on their sides, touching head to toe along their whole length, put her free hand behind his head, pulled him in for a kiss, and away they went.

Alan felt Suzanne's legs and arms seeming to twist all around him, holding him tight and somehow simultaneously stroking him, and her torso wiggling madly as she tried to get every inch of her body into contact with every inch of his, murmuring and mewling madly, devouring his mouth and tongue with hers, then rubbing cheeks and tears. She was crying too.

He tried to focus his eyes on hers. Her eyelids were half closed but her eyes seemed unfocused again while almost glowing.

Alan cautiously stroked Suzanne's back, tried to make his lips and mouth more yielding and murmur, "It's all right, it's all right." This was not the Suzanne he knew. She simply never cried about anything. Even now, her self-control was kicking in, causing her crying spell to taper off not long after it started.

Her wriggling and stroking gradually slowed too. She stopped trying to devour him and her mewling became almost intelligible. Alan thought that it sounded like she was trying to say, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

CHAPTER 9

Just then, there was a loud pounding on the door. "Alan? Tiger? It's your mother!" Her voice was lilting and friendly, not accusing, but there was a detectable desperate edge.

"What is it?"

"Can you open up?"

Alan looked at Suzanne, whose eyes started to focus as her wriggling, stroking and mewling finally stopped. Neither knew what Susan wanted.

1...345678