Six Times a Day Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne could see a pained look on his face, so she said, "Never mind. Scratch that question. Keep in mind that he and I don't love each other any more, so it doesn't matter. Wait for me in your room. You're right on the verge now and need a longer break anyway. I'm gonna be as fast as I can, though. Heck, I'm not even gonna shower before going home, like usual. Don't let your mom come in and steal you away from me." She joked, "Set up a blockade and pile furniture up against the door if you have to."

Suzanne was back in less than five minutes. She went straight to Alan's room naked except for her stockings, where he waited expectantly, also naked. "Brenda and that poker game got me all worked up, didn't it for you?" she asked him.

"Hell yeah," he answered enthusiastically.

The two of them sized each other up. Both clearly had sex on the brain and were ready to fuck each other senseless.

Alan was weary after another day's exhausting sexual activity, but he was fairly certain that this was the time he would finally get to fuck Suzanne, so he'd psyched himself up. He'd gotten quite nervous while he waited for her to return.

Suzanne was crazy with desire to fuck, but there was one thing that held her back - fear that Susan was listening in. Eavesdropping at Alan's door was so common now that it was nearly comical. She figured that the way she'd taken over from Susan, odds were excellent that the sexually frustrated mother would be right outside the door and waiting for a chance to have a very thorough goodnight kiss (if she wasn't too busy masturbating).

So first she had to know if the coast was clear. As she'd just entered the room, she decided to stall for a couple of minutes to see if Susan would come by to spy or not.

Suzanne walked over to Alan and said, "Hey, Mister Pussy Tamer, can you put me in the mood with a little bit of tongue?"

Alan was quite surprised, but then he realized this didn't necessarily mean no fucking; it was just foreplay. Keeping to his usual "don't say anything stupid to ruin the mood" strategy, he said, "Uh, yeah."

She sat up on her heels in his bed and let him lick. She was impressed - he did it with gusto, and better than ever before. She could tell he'd had more practice at it recently.

He lapped his tongue and probed her inner reaches with it. He now knew just how to work her clit, and he never stopped teasing her little nub.

After a couple of minutes where she just leaned back onto some throw pillows and let him do all the work, she said, "You're really getting good at that, do you know that? How did you get so good since we did it last?"

He paused for a short rest. "Thanks. I've been learning in school."

Suzanne laughed. "In school? They're doing practical sex ed now? And to think, I had to learn less useful stuff like reading and writing."

"That's not what I mean," he complained. "You know I'm getting help at school too, from my chart."

"Ah yes. The mysterious extra check or two every day. Your mother and I have speculated over what that meant many times during our morning exercises. So who has it been all this time? I hope you're not risking it with your sister there."

"No. You know me. I try to be at least somewhat prudent. I can't tell you who it is."

"Ooooh! The mystery deepens! Hmm. Just how far have you gone with this Lady X figure? Has this teacher of yours taught you how to sixty nine?"

"We haven't done that yet, surprisingly enough. But how did you know she's my teacher?"

"A-ha! A clue! I was using teacher in the sense of one who teaches, but I'm glad I did. Let's see... What teacher would you be doing it with? That's easy. Ms. Rhymer is one lucky broad."

"Hey! How did you know that?"

"Duh! Now you've completely given it away, silly boy. You've only had a crush on her for two years now. And how many other female teachers do you have this semester, much less teachers up to your exacting standards of beauty? It's a no-brainer. It's a lucky thing you don't have more gorgeous female teachers, because knowing your way with women, we'd never get you home after school. But why are we sitting here talking when we can be doing more fun things?"

"Will you keep that a secret? She could really get in trouble with having an affair with a student."

"And I could really get in trouble with having an adulterous affair with the teenaged son of my best friend. Of course I'll keep it a secret. I won't even tell Susan if you don't want me to. Though of course she's bound to find out sooner or later. But out of curiosity, are you fucking Ms. Rhymer yet?"

"Not yet. Just like you and Susan, she'll let me go so far, but won't let me actually fuck. It's so frustrating!"

"Oh poor, poor boy," Suzanne said half-sarcastically. "You're just like so many teenagers with a large harem of women who spend too much time cocksucking and not enough time fucking. I think I saw a tragic TV movie on that very topic."

His penis pricked up at the mention of "large harem of women." He thought, Aha! Suzanne confirms it! I DO have a harem. I'll bet that she doesn't see herself as one of my sex... maidens, though. She puts herself in a special category.

But he tried to play it cool, and answered, "Very cute, but it is a real frustration. It's like you get so close but are still so far. It's like, you go with a woman to the beach and she lets you put it in her pussy, but then you have to take it back out again. And that's it. Three days later, still no nookie."

Suzanne laughed. "Who might you be talking about now?" She knew full well it was her.

"Um, Suzanne, what's with all this talking and foreplay? I was kind of hoping that we could, you know..."

"Sweetie, are you suddenly afraid to use the word 'fuck'? What's with your bashfulness?"

He blushed a little. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I get so confused. What's allowed? How aggressive can I be? Should I be more aggressive? I don't understand what women want. Lately, I'm trying to be more considerate, you know, like listening more, and pleasing others more."

"Sweetie, I really appreciate the effort, and the nice tongue work. But have some balls too! Don't be so accepting of the rules. Don't always wait for me to tell you what you can do. Try pushing your luck more often. When I came in this room, you should have been all over me, and make me have to fight you off, if I'm not ready to fuck."

She decided enough time had passed and either Susan would be at the door, or not. So she said, "Let's try this again. I'll pretend I'm coming in again, and you act more aggressively."

She walked to Alan's door, and put her ear to it. But she couldn't hear any breathing. She didn't know if that was because Susan (or Katherine) wasn't there, or if there was an eavesdropper who just hadn't gotten really aroused yet. So she said, "I'm going to open the door and come back in." She opened the door a crack, and heard the sound of high heels scurrying across the carpeted hallway. She caught a quick glimpse of Susan as she ducked into the bathroom right across the hall.

Fuck, she whispered. Foiled again. Looks like I do have to behave, somewhat.

She hurried back to Alan's bed, knowing that she could talk out loud briefly before Susan returned to the door. "Sweetie, I'm afraid we have company. A certain big-titted mommy is listening in, that horny bit-, uh that horny big sneak. The fact is, I want to fuck you as bad as you want to fuck me, but we can't do it with her there."

Alan appeared devastated, and she was nearly as disappointed.

She further explained, quieter now, "I don't care too much any more if she finds out, but I don't want our first fuck to be interrupted by some angry scene. I just about stole your penis straight from her mouth a few minutes ago, so she'd be particularly pissy, not to mention this whole psychologist thing. I want our first time to be perfect. You are I are going to go to a private place and do it right, where we can scream to our hearts' content. So no more mention of any of this, okay? She'll be back soon, if she isn't trying to overhear our quiet whispering already."

"Okay," he answered, and only halfheartedly tried to keep his voice down. He thought to himself, I'm too fucking understanding sometimes. I should just say, "No, it's not okay," and fuck her like a raging beast. I'm just too fucking agreeable and polite. If I'm really a harem master, I need to take charge, and even take charge of Suzanne. I love her, but I'd love her even more if she eagerly obeyed my every whim, instead of always scheming. Wouldn't it be great if we fucked like rabbits with Mom pounding on the door, trying in vain to get us to stop? Dang. I just can't stand to see my mom get upset, though.

CHAPTER 7

Suzanne pondered the situation. Okay, so we can't fuck. However, what if he fucks me up the ass? If I can get him into it, that'll be another thing to give me an edge over everyone else, because of my superior experience and natural skill. I can out-fuck anyone, in any position. And with Susan listening, it'll help drive her further down the slippery slope. I like it!

As she renewed the conversation, there was a twinkle in her eye. "Listen, Sweetie, we can still respect your mother's boundaries AND fuck. We can use the other hole."

Alan looked at her dumbly. "A blowjob? An aggressive mouth fuck?"

"No, silly. Not that hole. Has anyone taught you about anal sex yet?"

"Anal sex? No, that's one thing I don't want to learn. That's so gross and soooo gay. It's just for gay guys."

"No it isn't. Hell, even my husband fucked me in the ass on occasion, back when we were actually in love and had sex from time to time. Just think of it as a hole. It's just like a pussy, but even better in a way because it's tighter."

"I don't know. It's too weird. The idea grosses me out."

"Alan, I'm disappointed in you. I expect you to be more open about people with other sexual orientations. Okay, look. It's one thing not to want to be fucked in the ass. That's okay. I wouldn't ask you or want you to do that. But fucking a woman in the ass is totally different. A WOMAN, remember. Not to mention, you've had your finger up women's asses often enough lately. Wasn't Brenda having fun when you fingered her ass earlier?"

"Yeah, but that's different."

"How? Just close your eyes and imagine you're fucking my cunt, doggy style. The holes are practically right next to each other, anyway. It's almost the same. And it feels good! Both for me and for you. Not all women like it, but I do."

He still complained, "Why can't I just fuck your pussy then? That would feel even better."

Suzanne leaned into his ear and whispered, "Let's not talk about that. Remember? Your mother might have been temporarily frightened off, but she's probably back with her ear to your door by now." Then she said, much louder, assuming Susan could hear, "You're such a kidder. Of course we can't do that. You'll just have to content yourself with fucking my ass. I want to be your first assfuck."

Her voice dropped down again. "Katherine was your first fuck and first kiss, Akami was your first titfuck, and Glory was your first carpet munching." Speaking in a loud voice again, she continued, "I want to be your first something. You may find you like it even more than fucking a pussy. Some guys do."

"Yeah, those are fuckin' gay guys."

"Alan! Stop being so homophobic. Normally you're so mature for your age that this kind of attitude pisses me off. Haven't you noticed I'm a woman, and I'm asking you to fuck me up the ass? Should I go ask one of your friends, like Peter or Sean, if you're not willing? I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help me out."

He knew that was an empty threat, but it still drove his competitive instinct. It made him remember how lucky he was to be in the same room as a naked and horny Suzanne. Any of his friends would have given their right testicle to be in his place.

Suzanne sat on all fours on his bed, and thrust her ass up high to tempt him. She wiggled it seductively and said, "Come and get it."

But Alan was more interested in her drooling and gaping pussy than what seemed to be the impossibly small, puckered hole just above it.

However, he said, "Okay, okay, I'll give it a try. Peter or Sean? Yeah, right. Talk about an empty threat. And I'm sorry about the comments, but remember I'm still a teenager. A couple of years ago I said 'that's so gay' or 'that's so lame' about every third sentence. I'm suddenly being treated like an adult at home, but my voice still cracks sometimes. This is all too strange."

"Your voice hasn't cracked in weeks, Sweetie. All this sexual activity seems to have set off chemical reactions turning you more into a real man every day. Your voice is actually noticeably deeper than it was last month, and I'm not just saying that. You're a real man now, and a real man like you isn't afraid of anal sex." She cleverly implied that he wasn't really a man unless he did this - she'd found this technique was almost always successful with any male.

He paused and thought some more. "I'll try it out. ... But if I don't like it, then that's it, okay?"

"Sure," she said, her ass wagging seductively in his direction. "But I guarantee you'll like it."

At first, he was still reluctant, and toyed with Suzanne's lovely body. He especially enjoyed fondling her ass and running his fingers through the wetness of her inner thighs.

She applied Vaseline to his penis and her hole, and then she sat back up on all fours on his bed. He knelt behind her and drew his penis in between her legs.

He joked, "These two holes look so similar. I can't tell which is which. Maybe I'll just stick this thing here in this hole." He began to gently poke his erection around the entrance to her pussy.

"Don't you dare!" Suzanne cried as she pulled her hips away from him, even though she desperately wanted to thrust her hips in the opposite direction and impale herself on his shaft. She couldn't forget the thought of Susan listening in on the other side of the door. "Come on! Don't betray my trust or I'm gonna tell on you," she teased him back. "I'm going to say that you've been a very, very bad boy. Good fucker, but bad boy."

He positioned the penis over the other hole. "Okay, here goes..." He tried to slowly put the head in, but it just wouldn't fit. "It's not working," he finally said.

"Just be more forceful," Suzanne told him. "Stick in it with all your might and don't worry how I feel. Just do it!"

So he did. Slowly but surely it slid in. He felt his penis was being squeezed like a vise, and he wasn't sure what to think about it.

But really it was only the head of his penis that went in. He was afraid to hurt her if he went any further. "That's all I can do, the hole is just too small."

"Let me be the judge of that. I've never had any cocks in there larger than your long fat one, but I've had dildos go in there bigger than you."

Alan did some logical deduction. She's said she's had anal sex with her husband and she said that she's never had a dick in her ass larger than mine. Therefore, my dick must be bigger than Eric's. That's pretty cool. He turned his attention back to the task at hand. "But I just can't do it. I don't want to see you hurt."

Suzanne thought to herself, That's just like Alan. He needs to put aside his nice guy personality when he's in the bedroom. "Okay, fine. Let me take over. Lay on your back." She rolled on top of him as she talked. "You spread my ass cheeks apart. I'll guide it in."

Alan did as he was told.

As she wriggled her hips, she used her sphincter muscles to draw his penis in ever so slowly, relaxing and clenching.

Alan complained, "Why are we doing this? I don't want to even think about what else you do with this hole."

"Hey, you've been putting your finger in it enough lately. In fact, your index finger has had an up close tour of all the best female assholes in town. Like this is soooo different. Just be patient. It's getting there."

The head had passed through now, and several inches slid in easily until the penis thickened towards the base.

Suzanne grabbed her cheeks and spread them even wider. She urged him in her scratchy voice, "Come on! We're almost there! Sweetie, keep it coming!"

Alan finally started to feel good as his penis went in all the way. He couldn't believe how tightly the walls of flesh gripped him, nor how strange it felt to be so deep into this private and forbidden hole. The warmth he felt envelop his engorged penis was warmer than any hand, mouth, or pussy he'd yet known, and the squeeze was so tight that he could still barely comprehend how such a big object found its way into such a tiny hole.

Suzanne let out a big sigh and shiver of satisfaction. She hadn't realized how nervous and tensed up she was, and that was part of the problem. She had so been looking forward to fucking Alan that it was almost physically painful to still be denied. Everything which had happened at the poker party only further whetted her lust.

She was especially aroused by Brenda, and not merely Brenda's own lusciousness, but also by the way she had reacted to Alan. That's my Sweetie! Make her swoon. She cried out, " Uuuuhhh, Sweetie, don't stop! Don't STOP!"

CHAPTER 8

As Suzanne relaxed, it suddenly became easier for Alan's penis to move. He started to slide his erection penis in and out. His groin slowly and repeatedly pushed up against her ass as he continued to thrust into her tightness. As he began to set a steady pace, he too relaxed, and then everything became easier. His excitement continued to rise as well, thanks to what he was feeling, not to mention the show Suzanne was putting on.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Suzanne cried as she shuddered under his slow and powerful thrusts. "Move it just like that, Sweetie, just like that!" She started to pant and her reddish brown curls flew about in time to the rocking of her head. Parts of her ivory neck, chest, and breasts grew flush.

"I can't believe I'm doing this after we could barely get it in!" Alan exclaimed. His pleasurable feelings were already intense, but then Suzanne started to rock back and forth and clenched her muscles, squeezing his penis tighter and driving him to further ecstasy.

Suzanne was so turned on by the sensations he was giving her, not to mention the realization that Alan was finally fucking her, at least in one kind of way, that her unfilled pussy throbbed and gushed juices as if it was the hole being pummeled. Her clit practically hummed with excitement too.

She thought, Sweetie is finally fucking me! This is a real fuck! In the ass, yes, but now I know how good he can truly be! It's everything I dreamed it could be. Take me to the stars, lover! Her whole body trembled with an all-encompassing orgasm. She yelled, "Ahhh, we're doing it! We're finally doing it! Hit me with it, harder, deeper!"

Alan had just started his own panting from Suzanne's rhythmic squeezings, and increasing the tempo of his upward thrusts, when he finally realized the significance of Suzanne's nipples darkening with blood and heat. Oh yeah! I know what to do with those!

He reached up, twisted, and pulled…

"EEEEEEE!" Suzanne's face turned red as she screamed. She involuntarily squeezed his erection painfully tight. Red splotches danced briefly over her chest and breasts as she jerked and fell forward.

Alan supported Suzanne by her breasts as he let her down onto his chest. His penis popped out when her anus finally unclenched.

Suzanne laid on his chest, panting into his ear, twitching and moaning. She opened her eyes. "Uhhh, unhh, uhh, Sweetie, you - uhh - don't know what - unhh - you do to me."

1...345678