Sizzlers: The Club Opening Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my eyes wander over her body, visibly examining her. Even in the semi-darkness of the club you could see her young, firm body stand out like a lovely vision. She was wearing a pink top of the kind that actually fits on the breasts like a bra, but in order to make it more like a top there are some straps or actually strings, that hang below the breasts, pretending to cover the belly. Her straps, or strings were in napkin shape, leaving the sides of her belly bare.

She saw my silent inspection and slowly turned around. Once again like that night when I met her first, I was impressed by her intelligence and her obedience. Her back was bare except for two slim straps tying in the middle of her back. Her hair like before were short and falling just to the middle of her back. Her skin looked really smooth and healthy, really tempting to touch.

Her skirt had the same disco ball quality as Katrina's top only more golden in shade. But the skirt was even a little shorter than Kat's if that's possible, you got the feeling if she bent over she would put everything on display. She was not as tall as Katrina, but her heels were higher than Kat's, 7" spike heels as I saw them, and they did make her ass look very, very spankable.

She completed her turn and looked at me silently, like a good girl, not repeating her question, though I knew she'd be tempted to.

I looked straight into her eyes and gave a small nod to her, which brought smile to her lips. I might have told you that when she smiled, both her cheeks dimpled in a very innocent-yet-sexy way.

She became part of my entourage as I once again started the journey towards the leather couch. We were almost there when Amrita Arora once again came into the presence holding a drink in her hand.

"Oh, I am sorry it took so long, Sir," she said breathlessly, "there is a huge crowd tonight."

I smiled, "A big crowd on opening night is always good for business. Where can we sit in relative peace?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, Sir. Please come with me, Sir," she turned to move with a sideways glance on Preity that was not really friendly. Her glance was that of a dog for another dog when there's only one bone. I grinned at my own metaphor.

12