Sizzling Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a bit remorseful. "Sorry I got so carried away Lizzie! I saw that Ray was doing something to you and I was so horny for you I couldn't help myself!" Lizzie felt flattered by his powerful need for her. She lightly kissed him to show she understood then joined the line of girls.

After a few more turns spent fooling around with the other guys, she ended up once again in the middle of the circle. But this time she felt none of her earlier awkwardness. The palpable desire of the men for her had filled her with an unexpected surge of confidence in her femininity. Without meaning to, she had intuitively swayed her hips, tossed her hair and thrust her tits and ass out as she paraded with the other girls. Now she was even looking forward to removing her blouse and showing off her breasts, which were definitely her most striking physical asset.

She glanced teasingly at her audience. She started with a shoulder shimmy that made her breasts jiggle invitingly, the movement clearly visible under the sheer chiffon blouse. Then she pinched the garters that held the blouse up and started to pull them down leisurely until the neckline was stretched taut above the tips of her breasts. The generous round swells of her flesh held everyone spellbound. They seemed to be straining against their confinement. Everyone waited with bated breath; secretly hoping the bulging beauties would escape the overstretched neckline.

Then Lizzie began to tug at the elasticized bottom of her blouse until the lower curves of her tits were exposed as well. Only the chiffon prevented her nipples from being totally uncovered. From afar, it looked like she was wearing a strapless bikini that left her breasts bare except for her nipples. While her blouse was in this position she raised her arms overhead and did the shimmy again, making her sizeable spheres shake to and fro. Since her breasts were real, the fatty flesh seemed to have a life of its own; wobbling uncontrollably all over her chest as she bent forward, leaned back, and went into every sexy position she could think of before suddenly whipping her blouse off to proudly display her bounteous chest. Seeing the lust glazing everyone's eyes, she did an impromptu complimentary sampling session by walking around the circle of men and women; her back arched and letting her breasts be sucked, squeezed, mauled and pawed by ravenous mouths and hands. She felt completely desirable.

Inspired by their reaction, she suddenly decided not to wait for another turn before taking off her skirt. This time she just ripped it right off then stood there in her heels, totally nude with her arms akimbo and legs slightly apart. Her action created a frenzy. Suddenly clothes were being flung all over as the other women decided to take her cue and be totally undressed as well. When they started dancing again the anticipated pleasure brought the level of tension to a fever pitch. Decorum and control started slipping fast as every part of their exposed female flesh was fondled. An air of savage uncontrollable lust emanating from both sexes hung in the air.

When the music stopped, there was a wild rush to get hold of a partner without delay. There was some jostling and pushing to get to the best position for fucking. Lizzie was ecstatic to find that Steve had managed to grab her from the throng, lifting her in his strong arms to bring her to the couch. He unceremoniously deposited her on top of the cushions, hooked her feet over his shoulders, placed his hands near her shoulders for support and then rammed his cock into her cunt. Both of them released a moan at the sensation. Lizzie was correct; he was massive! Steve dropped his forehead against hers and rasped, "Oh baby, you're so fucking tight! You're killing me here! Gimme a second before I start fucking you senseless!" True to his word, Steve stayed still inside her. If possible, Lizzie thought he swelled even more at the constriction her cunt was giving him. She impulsively squirmed her hips in response.

That seemed too much for him; he lost his tenuous hold on his control. "Aaaaaahhh fuuuck!" Then Steve started hammering his cock like a piston in her slimy sheath. Lizzie's torso shook at the ferocity of his thrusts. He cupped her ass and lifted her higher to give him more leverage to push his battering ram into her depths. She pulled her hair and twisted her nipples in anticipation of the impending explosion. She couldn't help grunting at every forceful entry. "Uh, uh, uh-" Then a scream was wrung from her throat as her snatch clutched his cock while she convulsed in an incredible climax. "Ooooohhhh mmmmy Goooood!"

Before she could even recover she felt herself being lifted again to a position astride his lap, facing the spectacle of writhing and entwined bodies all over the room. The visual stimuli caused another upsurge of shameless lust to course through her. The powerful entry of his penis back into her vagina forced her to focus on slamming her hips against his. The flesh where they were joined rippled from their forceful fucking. Steve captured her mounds in his paws to maul them thoroughly. Her mouth gaped open to allow her to breathe heavily. The rhythm became faster and faster until she felt that she was going to pass out from the intensity. Finally, Steve grabbed her hips and jammed them to his own as he released a torrent of cum that triggered a mind blowing multiple orgasm. "Ooooohhh yeeeessss!" Her cunt continued to milk his cock as his cum overflowed her pussy and dripped over her thighs onto his balls.

His voice became a soothing purr in her ear as she slowly went back to earth. "You were awesome baby. Your pussy felt like it was gonna swallow me." Lizzie murmured some reply and let her head loll back against his shoulder. She loved his hands, which continued caressing her body all over. He continued to praise her. "You were totally hot Lizzie. I bet every guy here wants to sink his dick into your wet pussy." Then he added slyly, "I was watching you with all the guys earlier and you really seemed to be having fun."

He bit her earlobe before whispering, "Wanna get off again?" Lizzie smiled.

12