All Comments on 'Sketches – Beads & Pearls'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RockcrawlerRockcrawleralmost 18 years ago
"Coming out" stories

Good story with a quick tempo and easy to read. I enjoy "coming out" stories where couples find an avenue to renew, rejuvenate or just explore themselves beyond their normal activities.

Keep up the great work.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyalmost 18 years ago
Good story. Well executed.

You really captured a lot of the essence of both Mardi Gras and the way women (and men) behave there. The gradual loosening up due to alcohol and excitement was just right. Great start and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I like the 1st person for this type of story as it adds authenticity. The theme resonates with many men who'd love their own wives to do the same I suspect.

DoktorLuvDoktorLuvalmost 18 years ago
What A Show!

Brilliant! I really like the first person writing and I think you captured well the ehtos/pathos of New Orleans. I was right along side you enjoying the show! Hey, show 'em if you got 'em!!

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

This is hot, Wilson. You already know I have a thing for showing off the wife. I'm hoping this is just an appetizer and that she's gonna go for it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES