All Comments on 'Ski Cabin Seduction Ch. 05'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pure bullshit

to make a point make adultery ok.kate and mark fucked up and you can't change that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!!!

Absolutely loved it!!!!

I hope you add another chapter or two to this series and maybe even add another couple...whatever you do this was very very very nice to read and quite hot!!!!!!!

Insecurities will always abound during these types of relationships but I thought you handled it very nicely.

If you decide on another series make sure and and have a least two or three couples.

More writing please!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

I think the first two chapters were the best, not just because of fewer grammatical errors but because of better credulity. I must agree with other comments about ch. 3; Tim was hurt that Kate had sex again with Mark while he and Suzanne were out. The swap the prior night could be forgiven; one slip when everyone was drunk was not such a big deal, even though it went further than Tim's comfort level. But the repeat between Kate and Mark while no consent (from their respective spouses) was given strongly suggested Kate preferred Mark's bigger cock. In this setting and with Tim's concern his wife Kate prefers Mark, I can't imagine Tim being in the mood to have sex with Suzanne, especially after she admitted she orchestrated the whole thing. Were I Tim, I would have just left and even with counseling, I doubt his marriage to Kate could be saved; the trust is broken. I think ch. 4 and 5 went downhill from there; the scenario was just not believable.

retiredrustyretiredrustyalmost 16 years ago
Ski trip was amazing

I have just found this combination story and it was hot to

say the least. You have a wonderful way with words, and I hope to read more from you in the future. Oh, and the charcter developement was just wonderful, and the emotions displayed added much more to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Author your lack of knowledge and ...

immaturity is so obivious. There is no rational human behavoir in this story. A wife is guilt ridden, worried about losing her husband, crying all day.. then a minute later fucking the same guy... just silly. Then the husband who is feeling betrayed, hurt, jealous and angry, can't control himself either. wdelander I don't know what world you live in, but it obiously a fantasy one in your head that has absolutely no real life experience. I didn't even bother to read the story, it was just so childish. I'd peg your age at about 16.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You

Are a little boy, it's apparent you have never watched your wife fuck another guy. This is some pollyanna bullshit about what you would like to think would happen. It would not, at least two divorces possibly more and some ruined friendships at the least. Silly story.

krystallakrystallaabout 11 years ago
Loved them!

Great series! Loved all chapters and I'm glad it worked out for them. Fwb's are the best :)

jbdeepjbdeepover 5 years ago
Loved it

Very realistic, unlike most stories written with porn plots this one seemed to take on a very realistic storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES