Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

At first the angle from where I was standing wasn't acute enough for me to actually see more than the overall scene, but I took a gamble that she wouldn't step back quickly, and heightened the sense of anticipation I was feeling by giving myself a few seconds more to enjoy it.

As I'd noticed the first time I saw it the colours of the dress really complemented her silky olive skin, and the close-fitting top half showed-off both the size and shape of her fantastic breasts. But it was still that skirt that really drew and held my attention, the fine, chiffon-like material flaring out from where it hugged her waist and hip line, and then reaching down to just below her mid thigh. And of course just seeing that skirt again brought all the memories from the other time flooding back and they sent my excited arousal even higher and I felt my cock instantly stiffening.

But then, although Vanessa was no doubt somewhat still startled and bewildered, she started to do what she had also done that previous time, but which I hadn't even dared to hope for, instead of standing frozen, she began to slowly move her hips from side to side.

I moved further forward as her skirt began to sway to and fro, until I was standing virtually beneath her, staring straight up between her long, smoothly tanned looking legs. The light was so strong I could see absolutely everything and although I'd never actually seen them before, I recognised by the pale yellow colour of the small, flimsy panties as being the ones she'd so quickly stripped off the other time I'd seen that dress.

At first I was so pleased that my careful planning had actually worked that again I really saw little more than that, this beautiful woman was standing there, slowly swaying her hips, and allowing me the indescribable pleasure of just looking up at her.

But then, perhaps directed by some deeper, baser need, I began to observe the much finer detail of what I was seeing. The dark triangle of pubic hair showed quite clearly through the nylon that clung to her mound. And in fact the panties fitted her so snugly that I could even see not only that erotic triangle, but in the direction it was pointing, the bulging shape of her pussy, the puffy swell of its lips, and even the deep cleft down between them.

It was everything I could have hoped for, and even more. When I'd previously tried to picture this first evening I'd imagined Vanessa in various things, desperately hoping that it would be one or other of the skirts she'd bought and not just her bath-robe. But in not one of the many, many images I'd created had I considered this, the truly iconic dress, and then beneath it, the almost transparently filmy panties.

The picture she made was absolutely perfect!

So I stood there, staring upwards, all too aware of the feel of my cock getting even harder as my mind flicked back and forth between the two events; the crystal clear reality of the vision above me, and the still sharp series of snap-shot memories of that first time.

Of the first moment I'd caught sight of her in the street. Then as I climbed up the stairs behind her, the urge that I'd felt to reach forward and touch her. Of her skirt lifting just that little bit higher as she bent forward and reached down for her purse. Then how it drifted ahead of her as she walked across the room towards me. Of my excited amazement when she'd stripped off her panties, stepped back astride me and as she moved forward, saying, 'I'm all yours now Frank'. Of the sight, feel and scent of her nakedness when I'd had my head and hands up under the skirt.

And that self-same skirt was above me, swaying back and forth, its slow regularity momentarily cutting off and then re-exposing the full length of those all too perfect legs and the barely hidden delights that nestled high up between them.

The only real difference between the two sets of images was that in the first I had actually been able to reach up and touch her. And although I knew that in reality that was impossible I still felt the urge to do so, and having to deny myself that pleasure, at least for a while, only seemed to add vigour to my cock's attempt to emulate it.

Even while I had been thoroughly enjoying the mental combination of re-playing those scenes from our first time while staring at the reality of the view up above me, all my physical responses had continued escalating and of course, as always, there was no stopping my cock from forcing its arrogant way into my consciousness.

I was all to well aware of its deep throbbing engorgement, and the way it was powerfully trying to seek a way out of its entrapment. Pushing hard against the silk leg of my shorts, and every now and then jerking strongly, as though it somehow expected to rip right through it.

But then, after many, many of those long, lust-inspiring minutes, and just as I had originally anticipated it would, Vanessa's voice broke the silence. 'We're supposed to be sharing Frank, but I can't see you.'

Because I had pre-planned it I took only a few moments to step back and settle myself in one of the bean-bag chairs that must have been part of the cabin's original furnishings, then pick up the two controls of the spot-lights. I had positioned the second on top of a conveniently tall book-case to one side and hoped that at that angle its beam would provide Vanessa with as exciting a display as the one she'd given me.

Then I switched off one and turned on the other.

Of course I could no longer see her as clearly, but I held the mental image I'd had in really sharp focus as I heard the sudden gasp of indrawn breath when she looked down at the scenario I'd created for her. From what I'd been feeling I was of course only too well aware of the state my cock had got itself into by then; its thick, jerkily throbbing rigidity held down by the thin silk, and its size pushing it down almost the full length of one leg of the shorts. And I hoped that sight was at least as exciting an image as the one she had carried in her head since her teens.

She said nothing for at least as long as I had previously stared silently up at her, but then, a few minutes later and in no more than a hoarsely soft whisper, she said. 'Slip them off for me please.'

As I did as she'd asked my cock sprang upright, by then rearing quiveringly from the tension inside me, and its deep, purple- red head glistening in the brilliant light.

Again she said nothing but I could tell from the soft rustling I heard that she was no longer standing quite still, and I found myself imagining just where her fingers had strayed to, and then what deeply stirring things they were doing. And that gave me an idea that I hadn't previously planned and, doing it slowly, I began stroking one lightly curled hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

She gave another of those sudden gasps as I started then as I continued I heard several more interspersed between a few low, very soft moans.

By then I decided I had given her more than enough time, and reaching down for the control I turned the first spot-light back on again. And in the split-second before she had time to shut them I saw even more than I expected; saw her wide-staring eyes focusing on my cock, saw one hand clutching her skirt waist high, saw how the crotch of her panties had been dragged to one side, and saw her already slickly coated fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

She had a brief moment of indecision as to how to cope with the dazzling glare, whether to block out the image that was exciting her by shutting her eyes, or cut off mine, by dropping her skirt and shielding them with that hand. She did as I guess I would have done in the same situation, she chose the more self-serving of the two options.

But I still had one card up my sleeve, and I thought from the state we had both got ourselves into by then, that was exactly the right time to play it.

So without stopping the slow stimulation I was giving myself I pushed up out of the chair, and then walked slowly across to the stairs leading to the upper level. Although I was of course no longer directly in the centre of its beam, as I'd chosen wide-angled lights there was still more than enough for Vanessa to see me as I made my way up towards her. And of course she didn't take her eyes off what I was doing to my cock, nor stop what her flashing fingers were doing to herself.

By the time I reached her neither of us either needed or wanted any more stimulation and were both so worked up we didn't make it to the bed and didn't even worry about stripping off what little there was of her clothes. We just fell in a tangled, writhing heap and had a really hard, but far too fast fuck right there on the floor.

But some time later, once we'd recovered our wits, we helped each other up then stood for a moment, each pair of eyes searching deep into the other's. 'Well we certainly unleashed a firestorm this time Frank.' she said huskily, then added. 'I don't know about you but I need a drink. Did you bring anything stronger than the wine?'

I said I'd got some scotch in my bag and having each found a robe she stripped off the sweat and semen stained stuff she still had on and we went downstairs. Once seated together on the sofa we both took a long swig of the scotch. 'Ah that's better.' she said, then, for some time not saying a single word to each other we sat, either sipping the drinks or cradling our glasses and just staring into space.

'What you came up with was absolutely fantastic, but I wonder what made us both react so uncontrollably?' she finally said.

I'd been having exactly the same sorts of thoughts myself, and had come up with at least the germ of an idea. 'I don't really know Vanessa, but all I can think is that we've each had something buried for twenty odd years, and tonight we tapped straight down into it, and, boom! All the pressure of twenty years repression of some long suppressed set of longings and cravings gets released in a few moments, that could do it!'

She thought about what I'd said for a few moments before replying. 'You mean you think I wanted my cousin to fuck me?'

'That, or you actually wanted to fuck him.'

'Same thing.' she replied with a grin.

'But different motivation Vanessa.'

'OK, maybe, but your theory means you wanted to fuck that little dancer, so did you?'

'As best as I can remember I don't think I really knew what was actually involved at that age, but subconsciously? Probably, yes.'

'But we've both had active sex lives since then, why on earth should one event from so long ago be so important, even subconsciously?'

'Don't ask me, I'm no psychiatrist, and I think you'd need a Freudian one for this sort of analysis.'

'It's a bit scary isn't it.' she said softly a few moments later.

'What is?'

'Thinking that one brief event from so very long ago can still have such a powerful effect on us, even now. But there's something else too! If you are right, and I think you very well could be, then if we've now released those suppressed cravings do you think that in doing that we might have lost something from the needs and urges we've felt before this, when we've done what we have together?'

'I certainly hope not!'

'And so do I Frank, so do I!' she replied passionately.

'We'll just have to wait and find out about that, but I know one thing for sure.' I said, draining my glass and putting it down.

'And what's that?' she answered as she did what I'd done.

'I still want you as much.' I replied before taking her in my arms and kissing her hard.

Then some time later I led her upstairs and despite her vigorous protestations that she was still so sweaty and smelly from what we'd earlier done that she needed a shower, or at least a quick wash first, I kissed, licked and sucked every inch of her body and then much, much, much more slowly, and even more thoroughly, I made love to her.


Chapter 7

Saturday Morning

As we had pre-ordered our breakfasts for the latest time possible when we'd booked in there was no incentive for either of us to wake early; and the combination of a long, busy week, plus the drive, and then the mentally and physically draining activities we'd indulged in before we fell asleep, meant that neither of us did. I woke first and had just enough time to hit the bath-room and complete the necessities of life before hearing the sound of the trays being brought, but Vanessa still slept on.

So I woke her with a kiss, and a hot cup of coffee plus the plate of toast she'd ordered. 'Good morning lovely lady, I hope you slept well.' I said, neither expecting nor getting much more than a mumbled reply, then sat watching her gradually stir herself into full wakefulness as I began to tuck into a really good plate of eggs and bacon.

Unlike so many women I'd previously known Vanessa, even in her still make-up free, sleep-tousled state really was an amazingly attractive woman. Her long, gently waving, dark brown hair, plus her dark eyes and olive complexion gave her a slightly Spanish appearance. And her beautifully long legs and especially the clever things she could do with them also fitted the mould of what sort of woman springs to mind at the mention of that nationality.

But in one way she didn't fit the perhaps unfair image I always got when I thought of a Spanish woman, and I was very, very glad that she didn't. In my mind I always picture such a woman maturing into one that has a tendency to get heavy, big-hipped, that sort of thing. And Vanessa certainly had none of those characteristics. It was true that she was big-breasted, but as they were really firm, set high, and had a marvellously natural cleavage, I was truly delighted that she was. Caressing and fondling those luscious curves and then seeing her ever-sensitive nipples responding was just one of the many things I loved to do with her. But in contrast to those, the rest of her body was remarkably slim, as shapely as any woman should be, but narrow waisted and with proportionately slenderly curving hips.

But of course at that moment virtually all of that beauty was still tucked away under the sheet, and it was only my memory and ever-active imagination that let me continue to enjoy those delights while I ate.

'So what are the plans for today?' she said when she'd finished her toast and was fully alert. 'You've obviously been up long enough to think it through.'

'I don't have any plans.' I replied, pushing my empty plate aside, then getting up and going across to the bed. 'But I do have a suggestion, if you want to hear it.' I added as I bent down to gently kiss her.

I felt one of her arms snake up behind me then she held my head down more firmly as she returned it with interest. 'OK, let's hear it.' she murmured when we broke for air. 'If it's only half as good as the ideas you had for last night, I think you can be sure I'll be agreeing.'

'It was good wasn't it.'

'Not just good, bloody marvellous!' she replied. 'You really are a very special guy Frank, and I mean in every way.' she added before pulling my head back down and kissing me again. That kiss was even more passionate than the previous one and while holding me tightly with one arm she managed to free the other from under the sheets and wriggle it down between us.

As I was fully dressed and Vanessa was also being hampered by the bed-clothes she couldn't make much progress, but when we both came up for another much needed gulp of air I noticed that in freeing her arm she had pushed down the sheet and that one temptingly full breast had been uncovered. So I slid my hand up and cupped its silky firm warmth, then bent low and began kissing and gently sucking its already perking nipple.

But for the first time since we'd known each other she actually stopped me. 'No Frank, not right now, please. Any more of that and you'll get me fired-up, and this time I really do have to shower first. We made love twice last night and not surprisingly I then went straight to sleep, so I'll really stink. But tell me your suggestion, then I'll hit the bath-room.'

What she said was perfectly reasonable, so I did as she'd asked. 'OK, as you haven't seen this place in day-light I'll need to give you a quick word picture first.

Although it's a beach-front the actual beach is over fifty metres away, behind some low, grassy sand dunes. Apart from the path through them the dunes are fenced off, a revegetation project I think, so as this cabin is on the far end of the row nobody is going to be walking along in front of it, they'll have to go the other way. On one side we're screened by the thick bush surrounding the site, on the other, by a tall brush-wood fence. There are only two cabins with that sort of privacy, this one, and the corresponding one at the other end. So whatever we get up to in here, or on the grassy patch outside we can be almost certain we won't be overlooked by anybody.

The bad news is that apart from breakfast they don't do room service here, so I thought that while you were in the shower I'd pop into town and get us something for lunch; cold meats, salad, cheese and fruit, that sort of thing. If that's OK?' She nodded, so I continued. 'Then this evening we could go back to the restaurant we ate in last night, the food was good.'

'And the waitress wasn't bad either.' she added with a cheeky grin.

I knew exactly what she'd meant about the waitress, she was attractive, very attractive, and I'd also detected a certain chemistry at work between us while she'd been serving. But I ignored Vanessa's comment and continued as though I had no idea what she was alluding to. 'From the look of the weather I think it's going to be a pretty warm day, so once you've freshened up we could go for a bit of a walk on the beach, stretch our legs, get some fresh air, then if you fancy working on an all-over tan, we could do that out on the grass in front here. Then after we'd had some lunch we could, well, just see what follows...'

'Sounds good, I especially like the sound of the 'what follows' bit.' she replied with a truly wicked smile.

So, leaving Vanessa to take her time in getting on with the things a girl's got to do, I took off for the town and did some leisurely shopping and by the time I got back and had put away the things that I'd bought she said she was ready. Although to a casual observer she was wearing what many women might on what was rapidly becoming a warmer than usual late Spring day, a sun dress, I knew she'd picked that one because of my special weakness. Its design was very similar to the one that had started us off, a scooped neck-line that showed off the size and shape of her breasts, and flaring out from a snugly fitting waist, a medium length, but full flaring skirt. Although the fabric was probably more practical than the fine chiffon-like stuff the yellow one had been made from, as it was just a light cotton I felt sure it would still swirl around in the lightest breeze.

'You look as gorgeous as ever.' I said when I first saw her. 'That burnt orange colour really, really suits you, and of course I absolutely love the skirt.' I added with a grin.

'Good, I hoped you might. I presume we're still going for the walk you suggested.' she answered.

'Only if you want to Vanessa.'

'Oh yes I think a bit of the more regular sort of exercise is a good idea, not that I'm planning on giving up on the more vigorous work-outs we give each other.' she replied. 'We'll just consider the walk as a sort of warm-up. OK?'

'More than OK by me my darling.' I said as I took her hand.

Having made our way along the path in front of the other cabins then down through the sand dunes we went out on to the beach itself. By then it was mid-morning and the sun had had time to become really warm and as the tide was almost fully out we had a wide strip of hard-packed sand to walk on, so the conditions were just right for a very pleasant walk. I don't think either of us said anything for a while, just walking hand in hand, enjoying both the view and the moment, and each taking deep lungfuls of freshly salt tanged air.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers