Skirts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I guess it's not really surprising that the combination of what had been going on in my head, plus what I was watching and what Vanessa's mouth and hand were doing to my cock soon had me writhing with rapidly building excitement. But as she felt my much stronger responses her fingers on the hand that was playing with her pussy began moving faster, her finger-tips rubbing her clitoris much more briskly. Then, as though she was then further spurred on by her own rising sexual arousal, the way she was stimulating me seemed to become just that much more determined, her grip a bit tighter and her mouth's bobbing sucks considerably stronger.

And just a few minutes of all that was more than enough to take me up to and beyond the inevitable point of criticality. I held the car steady as I felt the internal tension mounting, then a moment or two later felt the all too familiar gut-wrenching surge, then my stomach and thigh muscles tightened and locked, my hips jerked upwards and as my cock thrust itself further into her mouth I felt the first gout of semen searing up through it.

As I'd found out the previous night Vanessa had sometime previously mastered the art of sucking and swallowing at the same time so as I didn't have to concern myself with the possibility that she might choke I simply wallowed in the pleasure of what she was doing for me. Then as I started to come Vanessa began sucking even harder, and she somehow managed to time each one with my cock's rhythmic pumping, the more powerful suction not only adding extra impetus to each burst but also magnifying the ecstatic thrills that ripped through the rest of my body.

I don't know whether she managed to hold her own back so she could concentrate on giving me my orgasm but I had just about finished when Vanessa's began and I watched her body's reaction; her stomach and thigh muscles tensing as the fingers rubbing her clit moved faster and faster, then her hips jerking as she arched herself harder up against them. Of course her automatic gasping grunts of pleasure were gagged by her having my cock jammed half way down her throat, but I got the benefit of her reaction when her climax began. Her fingers and lips clamped my cock even more tightly and her body's reflexive attempt to take in a lungful of air resulted in it being given an even stronger suck that only succeeded in forcing out the last few gobbets of semen.

The rest of the journey home was quite uneventful and Vanessa said she'd need that evening to get herself ready for another busy working week, but then we had already crowded so much activity into one short week-end that our bodies were probably more than grateful for the chance to rest and recuperate.

We continued seeing each other for a year or so, making several more trips to what had become our favourite fantasy setting and our sex-life remained super-charged right to the end, until the paths of our lives diverged and went their separate ways.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers
1...5678910