Skittish Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers

It got late, and Meg had kept having just one more glass of wine until she was finally at the point that she was not really coherent. I got her into the bedroom, undressed her, and got her into bed before I went out and cleaned up the kitchen. When I finally went to bed, I got into bed very carefully so as to not awaken her.

This morning she was still asleep, although she was huddled up in an almost fetal position, lying on the very edge of the bed, as though she was trying to get as far as she could from me.

I got up, quietly got my clothes and went into the bathroom to shave and shower, trying to keep things as quite as possible to avoid awakening her.

After completing my morning routine, I went into the kitchen, made myself some tea and thought about what I could do to minimize this latest event in Meg's life. I knew that I loved her, and wanted to protect her, but I also wanted her to be able to be free - to be the woman she had started to evolve into over the last year.

I was still trying to think of ways to improve her private self-image, when she came into the kitchen. Her eyes were puffy and red as though she had been crying recently, and she seemed to have very little "her" - there wasn't the bouncing, energetic woman she had become over the last year or so, but rather much more like she had been initially - fearful and hesitant. I stood up and kissed her. She seemed a bit fearful initially, but then returned my kiss - not sexually, but as though she was grabbing for a life ring in the middle of the ocean.

I hugged Meg to me, and she put her arms around me and hung on like it meant life or death to her. We stayed like that for several minutes, then she sniffled a bit, and asked if I could feed the stray that couldn't go home. I told her that of course she could go home, but that I would much prefer it if she would stay with me - in fact, we could make this a permanent arrangement if she would like, because I certainly would. There was a flare of the old Meg when she told me that she would like that, but simply wasn't ready yet, and my morning became much more cheerful.

Over breakfast we talked, and finally decided that Meg would stay with me for the next week or two, until we could determine what her ex-husband was doing, if anything. Meg dressed and went off to work, and I retired to my home office to catch up on work that had gone begging the last couple of days as I attended to Meg's home.

Meg had been staying with me for two weeks, and we had finally decided that it would be all right if she went back to her home, as perhaps it really was just kids. The police had reported that there was no indication that her ex-husband was in the area, so we started to relax. Meg was getting back to her "normal" self, and we had even experimented with one or two of the things that she had read in her "sex manual" - although the book itself had been destroyed when her house was trashed. Of course part of the reason that we were able to relax was that an alarm company had just finished installing a complete set of burglar alarms, which happened to include a fire alarm - all connected to the police station.

As I knew that this was the last night Meg would be staying with me – at least for a while, I tried to make it special. Candles, soft music, good wine - all were in my plans. Meg got home from work about 6:00, and I greeted her with a kiss and hug. I took her into the living room, gave her the drink that I had already prepared for her, and told her that I wanted to make tonight her special treat.

After drinks, I served the dinner that I had specially chosen for sensuousness. The sauces were delicate, the food meant simply to seduce her with its tastes and textures. Meg seemed to be responding wonderfully - the hesitancy I had seen earlier in the week was gone, and she seemed to revel in my attentions. I cleared the table, and brought her a glass of brandy. I gently grasped her hand and lifted her out of her seat, escorting her into the living room, where I sat her in front of the fire. I bent over, kissed her neck beneath her ear, then slipped down beside her. Meg sipped her brandy, before she put her head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for quite awhile, exchanging kisses while we drank the brandy.

Finally I put down my glass, and turned toward Meg, kissing her somewhat more emphatically, and running my hand down her check and neck. Meg responded by setting her glass down, and putting her arms around my neck. We continued to neck like a pair of teenagers for a bit, then I cupped her breast in my hand as I gently squeezed it. Meg responded by pushing her breast toward me, and I begin slowly undressing her. I worked through the buttons and snaps in a leisurely fashion, taking care to be sure that Meg received all the attention she wanted in the process.

We were now lying on the rug in front of the fire - Meg didn't have a thing on, but I still had my shirt and pants on. I was running my tongue over her breasts while my fingers trailed up between her thighs and down her legs. I was beginning to head south, to have my tongue join my fingers, when she stopped me. She whispered that it was her turn for a minute, as she sat up and begun unbuttoning my shirt. Meg eased me out of my shirt and pants, then after kissing me, and running her tongue as far as it would go into my mouth, she begin working her way down my chest, pausing at my nipples to swirl around them with her tongue. She eventually got considerably lower, and her breath on my groin made me catch my breath.

As she started to take me in her mouth, I stopped her and told her that this was supposed to be her special treat. She replied that it was, and continued what she was doing. I started to let myself go to the wonderful sensations, before deciding to continue with my original intent. I asked Meg to turn around so her legs were straddling my head. I begin to lick and nibble along her thighs, heading toward their juncture. I let my fingers and tongue ease into her warm moistness, then begin to titillate her with my fingers playing with the sensitive area below her nether lips, as I attempted to do to her clit what she was doing with me. I tried to duplicate the swirling sensation of her tongue on me, with my tongue and mouth on her clit, while my fingers teased.

Meg's hips started to push against me, as she started to pay more attention to what was being done to her, than to me. Suddenly her hips pushed hard against me as her muscles tensed and a warm trickle flowed over my tongue from her lips. Meg lay quietly for a moment, then turned around and mounted me, putting me in her in one smooth motion. She eased herself further down onto me, holding still for just a moment, then beginning a rocking motion that soon had me right on the edge. With her breasts bobbing above me, and her thighs first grasping, then releasing me, I soon erupted, bucking upwards as I went over the edge.

Meg collapsed on top of me, then rolled off to my side, and we just lay there, drained of all strength. I told her how much I loved her, and how special I thought she was. She smiled, kissed me and told me that she felt the same way about me. Eventually, we got up and went to bed, snuggling down together and drifting off to sleep.

About 2:00 or so, I heard a commotion outside, and got up to see what was going on. I looked out my kitchen window, and saw that lights were on in Meg's home, and at least two police officers were standing outside her house. I quickly went back into the bedroom, and pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt. I started to leave, then decided to wake Meg so she was at least aware of what was going on.

I woke Meg, and told her that something was going on at her house, and that the police were there. She turned quite pale and huddled down in the bedclothes. I told her that I would go find out what was going on, and asked her to just stay put. She agreed, and I went across the park to see if I could find out anything. I asked the officers what was going on, and was told that the alarm had gone off, and when they arrived they had seen someone inside through a window. They had knocked on the door, but received no reply, and were waiting for a sergeant to arrive. At that point another police car drove up, and as the officers walked up toward us, I noticed that a man's head was visible in one of the windows of Meg's home. The sergeant asked me if I knew the owner of the house, and I told him that she was at my home, that the house had previously been trashed, and that she was very much afraid that her ex-husband had done it.

I told the officers that there was only the one door, and because it was a townhouse, there were only windows on two sides, instead of all four. As they were deciding how to get the intruder out of the home, one of the officers swore, and pointed at the house. There was an obvious fire going in one of the rooms, and in a minute flames could be seen through the kitchen window also. After a quick radio call to the fire department, they decided that they had to go in immediately and hope the intruder wasn't armed, or that they could get him before he got any of them.

They burst through the front door with guns drawn (it looked almost like a TV show), and within a few minutes came out again with a struggling man. They handcuffed him, and got him into a patrol car. The fire department pulled up about this time, siren wailing, and several firefighters immediately went into Meg's house to start knocking down the fire. The sergeant asked me to please get Meg to see if she could identify the man in the patrol car. Meg must have been watching from my window, for she came out of the house, and very hesitantly came down to where the officers and I were. She was hugging herself, and very pale as she came up.

When Meg and the sergeant got up to the patrol car, she kind of moaned a bit and backed away, looking like she was going to turn and run at any moment. She told the officer that it was her ex-husband, and that she was deathly afraid of him - which would have been obvious to anyone looking at her.

I got Meg back into my house, sat her down, and just held her for a long time. Eventually, I got up and went back over to her house. The fire was out and the firemen were just in the process of packing up their gear and getting ready to leave. I walked through the house with one of them, and could see that the damage was not as bad as I had feared, but it was clear that Meg would not be able to stay there for quite some time. We locked the door, and I came back home.

I told Meg what I knew, gave her a cup of hot chocolate, and we went back to bed. Meg did not seem to know what she wanted. At times she would want to be close and be held, at other times she seemed to want to be left completely alone. Eventually, however, she went back to sleep, and I followed shortly after.

The next few weeks were absolute hell for Meg. She went to each of her ex's court appearances, and they were quite numerous. Before each scheduled appearance, Meg would get more and more nervous and tense, reverting back to her fearful personality. After he remained in jail (he was being held without bail) each time, she would relax more, and start to come alive again. The cycles were really telling on her, she lost weight and got dark circles under her eyes.

Her ex had been appointed a pubic defender, and after a couple of appearances, the attorney had asked for a psychiatric evaluation of his client. Things went back and forth, but the ultimate upshot of all of this, was that the judge found that he was too crazy to assist his attorney in his defense. As such, he was sent to a mental institution, where he would be treated until such time as he regained his sanity.

The district attorney explained to us that he would simply be locked up in a psychiatric ward until he regained enough of his sanity to be able to assist his attorney in his defense. If or when that happened, he would be brought back to court, and then the criminal proceeding would continue. The bottom line he told us, is that it was quite doubtful that he would be out on the streets for many, many years, if ever.

Meg seemed to get more relief from this than I thought possible. The shadows in her eyes disappeared almost immediately, and she became much more her new, bouncy self. Our love making that night was quite passionate, and she seemed well on her way to recovery.

I had to leave town for a few days to work with a client that I had been putting off until after the court appearance. Meg was busy with her work, as well as getting her home repaired and working through the insurance paperwork.

I returned late one afternoon, and Meg met me at the door with a big hug and kiss, and seemed to be just absolutely full of life. I had never seen her quite so bouncy and lively. She made us drinks, and we talked about many things as we drank them, but she seemed to have something special in mind, as she seemed to just bubble. As we were finishing our second drink, she came over to me, gave me a long, lingering kiss, and told me to stay put as she had a surprise. She disappeared toward the back of the house, returning a few minutes later with a book in her hand. She knelt down on my lap, straddling my legs, opened the book and told me that she wanted us to try something new. With that she opened the book to a marked page and showed it to me.

The book was a replacement for her "sex manual", and the portion she was showing me was a section dealing with anal sex. I was quite taken aback, as I had never even broached the subject with her, feeling that the last thing in the world she needed was to feel used by me. I probably flushed a bit, and asked her if she was sure she wanted to get into this.

She told me that with her ex being found so crazy that he couldn't even go to trial, she was finally able to feel that she was not the crazy one, and that she wasn't being punished for something she had done. This didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, and I told her I really didn't understand what she was driving at. She smiled, kissed me, and told me that I didn't need to worry about it - she had dealt with her fears, and was healthy again.

She put the book down, kissed me again, then begin to unbutton my shirt. I responded by starting to unbutton her blouse, and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. She arched her back, causing her breasts to stand up even more, and asked if I liked the first part of her present to me. I leaned forward and kissed her breasts, not saying a word, but letting my tongue and lips speak for me.

We got up and went into the bedroom, shedding clothes as we went. The bed was already turned down, with the lights off, and two candles flickering on the bedside table. We fell into bed, kissing and running our hands over each other with increasing urgency. We were stimulating each other with virtually complete abandon, using our hands, mouths and tongues to give as much pleasure as we knew how.

Meg had reached a climax, and I was trying to build her up to a second, when she sat up, reached into the drawer in the bedside table, and took out what appeared to be a tube of ointment. She told me that now was the time for our new experience. She opened the tube, smeared what seemed to be a lot of lubricant on me, then did the same to herself. She knelt down on the bed, pulling a pillow up to her stomach, and asked me to start slowly.

I knelt between her legs, and positioned myself at her entrance like she wanted, then started pressing in gently. I told her that if any of this hurt, to tell me and we would stop immediately. She simply pushed back against me, and after a little more resistance, I suddenly slid into her a bit. Meg caught her breath, then pushed back against me a little harder. I slid further into her, and eventually eased myself all the way into her. I pulled out a bit, then pushed in again, slowly building up the rhythm. Meg begin to rock her hips, pushing back on me as I slid in, and pulling slightly away as I pulled out. Our tempo increased rather rapidly, and I reached my peak and fell over as she pushed back into me.

We held that way for a few moments, then slipped down beside each other. I was utterly spent, and didn't have the energy to hardly move. We lay there for awhile, then Meg rolled over, told me that she thought that while this was not a replacement for normal sex, it definitely had it's possibilities. She sat up, and said, come on - let's go take a shower, and get dinner.

We showered together, not talking a lot, but just enjoying being with each other. After we dried each other off, we put on our robes - Meg had a new robe that was not the neck to ankle one she had been wearing - and went out to the kitchen to get dinner.


As we were eating, Meg told me that she had arranged for the last of the repairs to her home, and they would be done in another week. My heart sank, as this meant that she would be moving back into her own home shortly. Then she grinned, and told me that she had also put the house up for sale today, "I thought that we seem to have a very good thing going, and if you don't mind, we could continue living together for as long as both of us would like it." My face must have given her my answer, as she leaned over, kissed me and said; "I hope it is for a long, long time."

--000—

Meg picked me up at the hospital to take me home, and although I could tell from her voice that she was quite upset, she wasn't as upset as I was.

Meg and I had been living together for several months, ever since she sold her home and came to live with me. Life had been wonderful. We shared the cooking and cleaning, consoled each other when things went poorly, celebrated together when things went well, and generally had the kind of relationship that every couple should have. Meg still had to travel on occasion, as did I, and the time away from each other only seemed to enhance the time we had together, and allowed us to appreciate the each other even more. Meg seemed to have completely gotten over her fears resulting from the abusive relationship she had been in, and had blossomed into a wonderful, alive woman. Our sexual relationship had become absolutely wonderful, each of us feeling free to ask for what we would like, with the other free to say no, or not this time. Life simply couldn't have been better.

I had come home from meeting with a client, and as I was walking up to the door, I had seen a police cruiser driving slowly down our street. I didn't think anything of it, as our neighborhood had been always been patrolled fairly frequently, I just noted it, opened my front door and stepped in.

That was the last thing I remembered until I woke up in the hospital. My head felt as though someone had bashed in my face. I tried to open my eyes, but they didn't seem to work, and even though I was quite woozy, I started to panic. I put my hands to my face, and felt nothing but bandages. I heard a strange female voice saying something that I really couldn't comprehend, then someone took my hands and gently tried to pull them away from my face. I was too shaky and confused to struggle, and eventually I found that someone was holding my hands, and crying. Someone was also talking, but I couldn't seem to make myself understand what she saying.

Eventually I came out of the fog enough to understand that there were actually two people in the room - Meg and another woman, apparently a nurse. As I gradually became less and less foggy, the voices started to make some sense to me, and I tried to ask what had happened. It took me several tries before I could make my mouth and tongue work well enough to actually make clear what I was trying to say.

Both women begin trying to tell me what was going on - the nurse trying to tell me that I was doing fine, and that everything would be all right, and Meg telling me that she loved me, and that she was so sorry. It was still like finding my way through a bad dream, where nothing responded like it should, but eventually I got the gist of what had happened.

Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers