Skittish Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers

Before long Meg was arching her back and thrusting her pelvis toward me. I continued to play with her, as she had me the night before. Finally she reached the "clouds and the rain", as it has been called in Japan, and pushed her hips up against my face, abandoning all pretense of being lost in herself, and responding quite fully to me.

Meg pulled me up toward her head, whispering, "Now, now", as I continued a few futile efforts at raising her intensity higher. She ran her hand down her body, gathering a bit of the oiliness on her hand before grasping me with her slick hand, squeezing and releasing me in a rhythm. I slipped between her thighs and she guided me into her warm depths, lifting her hips as she did. We slid together on her slick body, and I slide in and out of her as though I had been oiling her internally as well as externally. We peaked together, or at least as close together as two could come, and spent, lay in front of the fire, feeling each other breathe, with both of us shuddering a bit.

We lay this way for quite some time before the dying fire didn't give us the additional warmth we wanted, so we slowly picked ourselves up and went into the bedroom. Meg suggested that we take a quick, warm shower to wash the oil off, which we did. We didn't play much as we might otherwise have, as we were both still so sensitive that it was more of a turnoff than a turn on to have someone touching us.

We got into bed, warm from the shower, and sated from our sexual play in the living room, and snuggled together, and drifted off to sleep, secure in our relationship and in our love.

It was Monday morning, and Meg had stayed home from work to take me to my doctor's appointment. Meg may have been nervous, but I was almost beside myself - Did I get these bandages off for good, or was I going to have to have eye surgery, as I feared. I had been very good - when Meg changed the bandages, I didn't even try a peek, first because I was afraid that any light would hurt after so long without being able to see, and second because I was afraid that I wouldn't see anything. I'm not sure which was the primary reason, but I had taken the doctor's advice and not tried to cheat.

We got to the doctor's office, Meg checked me in, then we sat and waited. After what seemed to be an eternity, my name was called and Meg guided me into the examining room behind the nurse. After I was situated, Meg started to leave, but I asked her to stay, and I am sure that my voice showed at least some of the concern I was feeling. Meg kissed me and told me that of course she would stay.

We waited again, not talking much at all, until the doctor came in. He asked a few questions, primarily concerning whether I had tried to see, then he told me he was going to take off the bandages. We were down to the patches over my eyes, when he told us he was going to turn off all the lights for the time being. I held Meg's hand - probably caused her a bit of pain as I squeezed it - and the doctor removed the last of the bandages. He told me to open my eyes very slowly, and to close them immediately if I felt any pain. I opened them, and didn't see anything - my heart sank, and I just knew I was going to be blind. My response must have also been verbal, because he told me to not worry, the room was pitch black and I couldn't have seen anything. I was then told that he was going to bring up the room lights very slowly to avoid any "discomfort", and I was to tell him when I started to see anything.

For a moment or two, I didn't see a single thing, then it was like a very early dawn, with just a hint of light all over the room. I said something to the effect that I could see light, and he immediately stopped increasing the light, and said we would just sit that way for a moment or two. He begin explaining to us that he felt that this was an extremely good sign, as the light was not good enough for him to see anything, and we just needed to bring the lights up slowly to make sure that I didn't hurt them with a sudden flash of light.

After several more iterations of bringing the light up a bit more, then waiting for my eyes to adjust, I was able to see objects in the room - and most importantly I could see Meg - she was smiling, and I thought I could see tears coming down her face. Eventually we got the lights up to the point that the room was lit somewhat better than a dimly lit restaurant and I found that I could see with either eye as well as I could before. The doctor examined my eyes, looking inside them (which hurt, as my eyes were still not used to light). After a few minutes he told me that it appeared that the blood had drained out of my eyes, and that there was nothing wrong with them that he could see. He gave me a pair of those plastic wraparound sunglasses, and told me to wear them, or my own dark glasses, when light bothered me for the rest of the day, and that I was to avoid straining my eyes as much as possible - no computer work for the next day or so, and if I had any more problems I was to come back in immediately.

It was as though I was walking on air. I could see where I was going, and my perspective on the world was back. I didn't have to rely on others to see for me.

Meg drove me home, and I told her that I would like to take her to a friend's cabin in the mountains for a long weekend - and I would do the cooking and cleaning, as a thank you for all the extra work she had gone through the past several days. Meg just laughed and told me that wasn't necessary, that she had all the thank you she needed with my getting my sight back.

Meg dropped me off at the house and left for work, saying she hoped she would be home by six, but that she had a bit of work to catch up on. I reveled in my newly restored sight, watching the birds outside, seeing with a whole new perspective the colors in their plumage, as well as the colors in the trees, the flowers, and even the browns of the flower beds. My memory had simply not been good enough to recall those wonderful colors - or perhaps I simply had taken them for granted for too long. I felt as though I were a young child again, seeing the world again for the first time.

After an hour or two of simply rejoicing in my sight, I realized that I needed to come back to earth, and pick up my life - although I hoped I would never again take my vision, and what I could see, for granted like I had before. I made several phone calls to clients, letting them know where things stood, and was reassured that I could take what time I needed to get back to work. I did cheat on the doctor's orders a bit, as I worked on my computer for a couple of hours, taking care of the most urgent client needs, but by mid-afternoon my eyes were starting to feel a bit strained, so I turned the computer off, and turned my thoughts to dinner.

By the time Meg got home I had the best dinner I knew how to fix ready, with only the last minute touches to have it ready to serve, once the main course was done, candles on the table, with a white tablecloth and my best silver and china out for a celebration. A red wine that I had been saving was open and breathing, and a white wine that we both enjoyed was chilling in the refrigerator.

Meg arrived, and I greeted her at the door with a hug and a kiss. I told her that dinner was at the point that we could have a drink, or a glass of wine, and I would be ready to serve. She told me things smelled wonderful, and that she would love a glass of wine, but first she wanted to take a quick bath to get refreshed and the kinks out. I started the bath, putting in a generous amount of bath oil, while she undressed. Meg then got into the tub, as it continued filling, while I went out, poured a glass of wine for each of us, and brought them back to the bathroom. Meg and I talked a bit, then I left her to finish soaking away the day's cares while I got the rest of dinner ready.

Dinner was almost at the point of putting it on the table, and I started to go back to ask Meg how long before she would be ready, when she appeared in the kitchen. She had put on just a hint of new makeup, and was wearing something I hadn't seen before. I stopped and just stared for a minute, taking in this vision of loveliness that had suddenly appeared. She was wearing a filmy gown, it wasn't see-through, but seemed to set my imagination afire, while not really hiding much of anything. Each gentle curve was there, but the details were somewhat blurred, giving a wonderful promise of things to come, without being blatant. I stammered out how lovely I thought she was, and she smiled and asked for another glass of wine.

I helped her to sit down, all the time breathing in the wonderful presence of Meg, poured her another glass of wine, then served dinner. As I served it, I told her that we had better eat now, because she was such vision that I didn't think I could stand being with her, without taking her into the bedroom, and forgetting about dinner entirely. Meg just smiled, and sipped her wine.

We got through dinner, although I spent the entire time quite aroused. Meg seemed to enjoy the meal, and she certainly entertained me during dinner by doing such things as delicately sliding the bread sticks in and out of her mouth a bit before she took a bite, or licking the dessertspoon quite suggestively.

I cleared the table after dessert, and we sat at the table for a few minutes with the last of our wine, talking and making a game out of seeing who could make the best play on words, while still keeping the playful, sexy mood going.

We finished our wine, almost together, and I stood, holding out my hand and asking if she would like to accompany me to the nether regions of our home to see what rose to the occasion. Meg got a rather wicked glint in her eye at the reference to nether regions, then stood, laying her hand in mine, and told me she would love to see what came up. We both laughed, then walked hand in hand to the bedroom.

We got into the bedroom, and she turned and kissed me, then started to unbutton my shirt. I started to assist her, first with my shirt, then with her gown, but she stepped back a bit, and told me to just be calm, that she wanted to be in charge for the moment. She continued with my shirt, sliding it down over my shoulders, then unbuckling my pants, and letting them drop to the floor. When I had stepped out of my pants, and was left standing in my briefs, she stepped closer, and kissed me again, her hands running over my back and sides, drifting down lower until her thumbs hooked in the elastic of my briefs. She stepped back a little, knelt slowly as she slid my briefs off, and allowed me to step out of them. I was fully erect, and throbbing, as she breathed on me, then I could feel, and see, her tongue darting out and making little stabbing licks, before she took me in her mouth for a moment, just a moment, then sliding me back out - her saliva glistening on me.

I reached down and gently lifted her up, then reached down and lifted the gown over her head in a wispy cloud, and letting it drift to the floor. As one we moved to the bed, letting our hands run over each other, touching each other's most intimate areas with feathery touches. I parted her lips, feeling her moistness, as my lips sought her breasts and nipples. Eventually, I worked my lips down her body, stopping to taste here and there, until I my head was between her thighs, and my tongue tasting her moistness. As I licked and nibbled, I could feel Meg's fingers running over my thighs, and around my groin, then the soft warmth of her mouth was around me. We continued for a moment or two, and I could feel myself building toward a climax, as I did the same things to Meg that she was doing to me. Suddenly, Meg's hips moved up off the bed, and she let me slide out of her mouth as she panted a moment, then her hips frantically moved against me, pushing against my lips. Meg called, "come here, Now, Now" as her hips ground against me, and her hand pulled at my arm.

I reversed myself, starting to kiss my way back up across her stomach, and breasts to her lips, but Meg simply pulled on me harder, whispering "Now, don't wait, Now".

I knelt between her thighs, and Meg guided me into her, her hips insistently pushing against me. I entered Meg as she thrust up against me, then felt her warmth grasping me, and squeezing me until my whole being was centered on our joining. We thrust against each other until we were both spent, then I eased myself down on the bed, pulling Meg over onto her side, as all the tension eased out of us. Meg ended up with one of her legs across my hips, and my head was on one of her breasts, and we simply let our breathing slowly come back to normal.

Life continued for Meg and I - we both worked at getting our respective jobs back in order, and started in again on the seemingly endless rounds of the court appearances for her ex-husband.

The judge had decided that anyone who could plan an escape like he had, wasn't too crazy to assist his attorney, and the district attorney's office had decided to join the two cases - Meg's home being trashed and set on fire, and my beating at his hands. This meant that both of us had to be in court to testify against him, although we both went to each of his appearances to keep ourselves current on what was happening.

Ultimately we finally needed to testify at his preliminary hearing. We were both there, but were told by the bailiff that we could not sit in the courtroom until we had finished testifying.

I wound up testifying first, and was walked through what had happened to me, although I couldn't identify who had actually hit me - that was apparently left up to the police officer who had rescued me. The defense attorney then begun to question me, and although he started out fairly friendly, he soon got into my relationship with Meg.

Although the district attorney objected, the judge allowed the questioning, and I soon found myself in the position of being accused of breaking up Meg's marriage, despite the fact that I hadn't even met Meg until after she was divorced.

It was apparently the defense contention that Meg and her ex would have gotten back together except for my involvement with Meg. This continued on in this vein, until the attorney asked me if I would agree that a woman should be protected from those taking advantage of her. After several arguments between the attorneys, I was instructed to answer the question, and I told him that I felt that a woman should be allowed to make her own decisions, but that if she asked for protection, then it should obviously be given to her.

I was then asked that if a woman had asked for protection on previous occasions, then shouldn't she be given protection when it appeared that the same situation was again arising, without her having to ask. I responded that I felt that this needed to be taken on a case-by-case basis, and that circumstances could dictate different answers.

The defense attorney then leaped in with the question: "Don't you feel that if a man finds that his wife is being led down a path that will lead to her eternal damnation, that the husband has an obligation to save her?"

This caused an immediate eruption in the courtroom, and what it turned out to center on, was that Meg's ex seemed to feel that he was justified in whatever he did, as long as it was with an eye to "saving Meg" from all the corrupting influences in the world.

I was instructed not to answer the question, but the defense had now been put on the table - I was evil because I had gotten involved with Meg, and interfered with her ex's ability to "bring her back to the fold", therefore it was permissible to beat me to keep me away from Meg. I didn't understand how this was going to protect him, but I also didn't pretend to be a criminal defense attorney.

Meg testified a little later, and I was able to sit in the courtroom while she did. The district attorney, for whatever reason, had decided that he (I wish it had been a woman) needed to bring up all the old scars and abuse.

The defense attorney immediately went to work, "Hadn't she been brought up as a good religious girl?

Didn't her teachings tell her that her husband was who she should rely on for direction?

Hadn't her husband tried on numerous occasions to correct her and guide her in her life?"

Meg tried to answer the questions honestly, but finally broke down and screamed, "He wanted me to be a sex slave, and didn't give a damn about my feeling or wants, just his perverted desires. He never wanted to make love to me - he just wanted to fuck me - in as an abusive way as he could find. He hurt me, and told me that proved his love for me, he hurt me and told me that was what I deserved; He hurt me and told me that was what God wanted, because I was a woman. He told me that I forced him to hurt me, because that is what I wanted."

Meg then became hysterical, and the judge stopped the questioning.

At the very end, her ex stood up and said he wanted to read a statement to the court. His attorney tried to stop him, but the judge ruled that the defendant had a right to address the court.

Her ex didn't really read a statement, but rather simply started on a long, rambling statement that essentially said that because they were married in the eyes of God, he had every right, and in fact an obligation, to correct Meg as he wished, as long as it was meant to save her. He had done nothing but try to make her pure, and that through her pain, she would cleanse herself, and become the wife that God had told him to expect. He had no choice but to try to remove me from Meg's life as I was perverted, and would doom her to eternal damnation if I were not removed from her life. He was honor bound to try to keep her, as God would want.

This continued for several minutes in this vein, until the judge finally cut him off. The arguments between the attorneys continued for quite awhile, but the judge simply cut them off also, after a few minutes.

Meg had gotten out of the witness stand and come over and sat beside me. She had been huddled against me crying, shuddering, simply unable to believe that the defense attorney had attacked her that way.

The judge ruled that the charges had been shown to be have been committed, and it was reasonably probable that the defendant had committed them. He then ordered that the defendant be bound over to superior court, and that these proceedings were at an end.

Meg's ex spat at her as the deputies were taking him out of the courtroom, and she simply shuddered and held me close.

I was quite angry, and confronted the district attorney about the abuse that I had felt Meg had been put through. He simply told me that he had tried as best he could to cut that line of questioning off, but that the defendant did have the right to explore defenses and so forth, and the judge had simply cut him off.

We lived from one court appearance to the next. I was doing okay, but Meg was slowly being ground down under the weight of the court appearances, and the potential of what she thought she might be subjected to when trial finally arrived.

Our sex life had its ups and downs, mostly down. On some days, Meg was trying so very hard to please, and on others she seemed to feel that she was required to be abused because of she had no worth. I would try to please Meg, seduce her if you would, and try not to feel rebuffed when she didn't respond as she used to. Other days she would demand anal sex, as if she wanted to feel degraded. I simply didn't feel as though she were giving herself to me freely - rather she was doing what was required. It hadn't quite gotten to the point that we were having "issues", but that point wasn't far away.

The trial finally came up, and as before, we were not allowed to listen to the testimony of the other witnesses. Ultimately, both Meg and I testified, and this was quite a bit different from the preliminary hearing. We did not have to suffer through the same type of cross-examination as we had before, and our testimony was over rather quickly.

Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers