Skittish Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamored
Enamored
262 Followers

Meg's ex-husband had escaped from the mental institution that he had been placed in. Apparently the patrol car I had seen was an officer on his way to warn us that he was loose, and to keep an eye on the area until they had a better idea of where he was headed. When I had walked in the door, her ex had hit me with a brass lamp that we had sitting on a table near the door. The lamp had hit me right across my eyes, breaking my nose, the bone around my eye sockets, and knocking me right back out the door again. The police office had seen me exit our house faster than I went in, and collapse on the porch. He also apparently saw Meg's ex, radioed for backup, and came to my rescue. Meg's ex was back in custody, this time charged with attempted murder, burglary, and due to my injuries, mayhem.

I had had fairly extensive facial surgery to repair the damage, and in fact had been in the hospital for two days before I woke up. Not all of that time, of course, was due directly to my injuries, but was also due to the doctors keeping me completely sedated until the worst was over.

My eyes were completely swollen shut, and probably would be for several days. There was evidence of extensive bleeding in the eyes themselves, but the surgeons wanted to wait to see if they would have to drain the blood out of my eyes, or if it would drain out by itself. If it didn't, then they would have to go back in and drain the blood, or I would have vision problems (possibly blindness) on a permanent basis.

I spent another day in the hospital, and the pain, while not pleasant, diminished to the point that I no longer needed constant pain medication, and my fogginess disappeared. (I apparently had also had a fairly severe concussion.) Meg had been there constantly. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, the only time she left was to go to the bathroom. She ate her meals there, talked and read to me when I was awake, and was always there with a soft word, or a sip of water when I awoke.

On the third day after I woke up, I was sent home - my eyes still swollen shut, with instructions that I was to have Meg change the bandages daily, but that I was to leave the bandages on for ten days, then return for an appointment with the eye surgeon to see whether I needed further surgery, or whether I would simply get better over the next few days or weeks - I wasn't entirely sure what they meant, but it didn't seem to really matter. I wanted out of the hospital, and if I had to have more surgery, I would, otherwise I wouldn't.

It was strange, checking out of the hospital. I, of course, couldn't see a thing, and Meg, not being my wife, couldn't sign anything for me. I was put into a wheelchair, and pushed from place to place, being given my things, signing here, signing there - and each time I had to get Meg to read whatever it was that they wanted me to sign.

Have you ever tried to sign your name without being able to see what you are doing? I don't know what the signatures looked like, but I would be willing to bet that they didn't look a thing like my normal signature. I felt like simply putting my ‘X' down and letting them deal with that, as they wanted to.

I was rolled to Meg's car, and assisted in, and we were finally on our way home. Meg still seemed to be feeling that this was something that she had caused, and I finally told her rather sharply that she had no control over the mental case that had tried to control her and attacked me, and that I simply did not want to hear her blaming herself for something that was completely someone else's fault.

She stuttered a moment, then seemed to gather herself, and the remainder of the ride was devoted to ourselves. Meg filled me in on what was going on - she had taken several days off to be with me, and would be able to be with me for another day before she had to go back to work. She had contacted my clients, explained the situation, and gotten assurances that nothing was so urgent that it couldn't wait.

We arrived home, and Meg helped me out of the car, up the steps and into the house. Although I had lived here for years, I felt as though I was a stranger in my own home. Everything was either too far away, or too close. I was constantly bumping into things, or reaching for things that weren't there. Finally, Meg took me on a tour of our home, walking me between familiar things - my chair, the couch, the kitchen, the bedroom and bathroom - placing my hands on things until I was too tired to continue.

As I was now off the pain medication - I was simply too stubborn to be kept in a foggy state all the time - Meg sat me down in my easy chair, fixed me a nice, strong, drink, kissed me, and asked what I would like for dinner. We talked about the options for a few minutes, then Meg headed off to the kitchen to start dinner. I drank a little of my drink, then feeling somewhat alone and lost, got up, picked up my drink, and tried to make my way into the kitchen. I succeeded, but managed to trip at least twice, spilling my drink in the process.

Meg fussed at me, then kissed me, and said, "I suppose you have to learn sometime."

I stood still while she brought a dining room chair in for me, sat me down, and we talked while she made dinner.

When dinner was in the oven, we went back into the living room and started talking like old times - times before my hospital visit. We talked about what I could do, and couldn't do. Finally, just before dinner was ready, Meg took me on another tour of the house, and it was surprising just how much I remembered, and how well I could place things.

Eating was an entirely different matter. Meg had cut up my food, but even finding it on my plate was difficult, and I certainly had no idea what taste I was going to get when I took a bite.

Eventually, dinner was done, the kitchen clean, and we went to bed. I was tired, and went to sleep, although I thought that Meg had been reading as I went to sleep. The next morning, I awoke earlier, as I always do, and simply lay there thinking about what I was going to do during the day - Meg had to go to work, and I certainly didn't need her to wait on me hand and foot - I had to become a bit more self-sufficient. Meg awoke shortly after I did, and told me to get up and "seize the day". I thought this was a bit of overkill, but I understood the meaning behind it - get up and do what you can.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and then considered how I was going to shave. I had actually gotten shaving cream on my face and was considering what I was going to do with the razor, when Meg came in, laughed a bit, and told me that for now she would be my eyes. This didn't make a lot of sense to me, but she simply kissed me, took the razor away from me, and told me to stand still.

The shaving process took quite a bit longer than it would have if I were doing it - and could see what I was doing - but she did it with only a couple of chuckles, and one or two nicks. We showered together, which we often did, but this time it wasn't sensual - or at least as sensual. I'm afraid that I showed my feelings a bit as she washed me. As Meg washed me, she chuckled, and told me that I would have to get better at seeing with my hands before we could do anything about my particular problem.

Although we didn't have much time, I did wash Meg a bit, and was surprised to discover that I understood exactly what she meant by "seeing with my hands." Before, I had always allowed my hands to guide me, but now I was forced to guide myself strictly by feel, and I wasn't always exactly on target.

We completed our shower, dried off, and got dressed. I needed a little help, simply because I couldn't see exactly where things went. Meg got another laugh from both of us, as she helped me dress, when she complained that she knew how things came off, but she had never had to put them back on before.

This went on for several days, each day I was finding that I could do more and more. Each day I was trying to stretch my own skills in being in my home. By this point, my eyes were no longer swollen shut, but we kept the bandages on as the doctors had ordered.

I spent most of the days bored out of my mind. I couldn't read. Watching television didn't work because I couldn't see what was going on. The radio was nice, but you can only listen to so many talk shows and songs. I finally decided that I would cook dinner for Meg when she came home.

It took me quite awhile to set the table, getting the silverware and glasses on the table. Finally, I took out two or three bottles of wine and set them on the table also, as I had no idea what wines they might be - Meg would have to tell me.

Dinner was quite simple, and although I burned myself a couple of times, it went fairly well. Meg arrived home and was quite surprised and pleased that I had progressed to this point. She helped with the final fixing, and, I'm sure, corrected a few of my mistakes, before setting it on the table.

We made love that night, but it simply wasn't what I had hoped it would be. Meg was concerned about hurting me, and I was simply fumbling. When you are not aware of not being able to see - the room is dark - is completely different from being unable to see. I simply had lost my confidence in what I was doing. A good portion of what makes sex good for me is pleasing Meg. I can always tell when things haven't been wonderful. I don't mean to imply that our sex life was always one in which we heard the angels sing - it wasn't, and isn't. But the exceptional times seem to outweigh the mediocre times. Afterwards, I apologized for not making it better for her. Meg didn't laugh, she just put her hand on my cheek, told me she loved me, and that I simply needed to learn to see with my body.

Friday night rolled around, and I was scheduled to see the doctor on Monday. I was frustrated about virtually everything in my life, and in particular about being about to do things. Meg came home, and brightened my life simply by being there. I made drinks for us - easy enough to do if you stick your finger in the glass as you pour, and Meg made dinner. I was even able to help with the cleanup, with a bit of direction as to where things were. I certainly knew how to put things away by now.

After drinks and dinner, we were finishing up our wine, and Meg announced that she thought we should try out the hot tub tonight. She got the tub going while I got undressed, then we both sank into the warm water and just talked for awhile. We kissed and touched each other as we finished our wine, then Meg told me she had a surprise for me. She took my hand, and lifted me out of the tub, and we dried each other off and went into the bedroom. Meg told me to lie down on my stomach on the bed.

Meg went to and fro between the bedroom and the bathroom, and I could hear water running in the sink. Shortly she came back and told me to just relax, and that she was going to try to take the tension out of me. I felt a warm, oil-like liquid on my back, then she begun to rub it over my back and down onto my hips and legs. Meg handed me something warm, and hard, which she described to me as a piece of marble, in roughly a ‘Y' shape, which was intended to be used for massages. She begin to run this over my back, pressing down rather hard at times, then softer at other times. The oil she was using had the effect of causing the "massage stone" to slide smoothly over my skin. Soon she had me as limp as a dishrag, except in certain obvious places, as she ran the stone over my back, down across my buttocks and legs, and back up my thighs.

Meg then asked me to turn over, and continued on my front, although with the addition of her tongue and mouth as she worked the tension out of some of my muscles, and added to the tension in others. I tried to reach her to share my pleasure with her, but she simply told me to lie back, this was how she was going to teach me to see with my body.

As she worked the stone past my hips, and down my legs, I could feel her breath on my groin. She continued for a few moments with the stone, then cupped me, and I could feel her tongue licking on my head - just a few flicks, then another few flicks as she teased me. It was like my nerves were on fire - every breath, every flick just added to the sensations. Eventually she took me in her mouth, gentle sucking alternated with her tongue swirling around me. I told her that I was getting awfully close, and she simply hummed, adding the sensation of vibration to the others. I finally let loose, with Meg still teasing me, and adding her own indescribable touch to my organism.

Meg sat up and snuggled down beside me, giving me a warm kiss. "Tomorrow, it will be your turn to see what your body can do - I've shown you what mine can."

She put her head on my shoulder and after cuddling a bit, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Meg was up before I was, which was highly unusual, as I am more of the morning person, although Meg is almost always up by 7:00. We cleaned up the house, with Meg doing the lion's share of the work, and me trying to keep out of the way, but still accomplish something. While Meg went shopping for food for the week, I finished a book on tape I had been listening to, set the table for dinner, and was finally reduced to simply sitting and listening to the stereo - I couldn't wait for Monday to get the bandages off my eyes - although I also knew that Monday could also bring the unwelcome news that further surgery was going to be required. When Meg finally got home, I helped put away the groceries, with Meg telling me what different things were.

By now it was late afternoon, and Meg gave me a couple of books on tape she had picked up at the library, and disappeared into the bedroom saying that she had a couple of girl things to do. I made some smart comment about helping her, and she laughed and told me that I would need more than being able to see with my hands to help in what she had in mind. I started one of the books, but I had a hard time keeping my attention on it.

I much preferred to be able to read, things seemed to be much more vivid when I was using my own imagination than when someone else was putting their own inflections to the words. I was also a bit curious about what Meg was doing, as this was the first time she had taken off to do "girl things" unless it was to get especially prettied up for a night out. Obviously we were not going to go out with me in the condition I was in, although I wouldn't have particularly minded except for the problems I had not being able to see what I was eating. I was also sure that Meg would not be enthralled with the idea of all the attention we would get with the bandages on my face - Meg had progressed a lot, but a lot of attention from strangers was not high on her list of things she wanted.

Meg came back from her bath (I had heard the water running in the tub) smelling soft and wonderful. I don't know how someone can smell soft, but she did. I can now testify that when you lose your sight, the other senses seem to come to the fore. I'm not sure if they are really enhanced, or whether you simply pay much more attention to them. I think it is the latter, as I now was able to easily hear Meg's footsteps on the carpet, and food seemed to taste much more flavorful - almost like it did when I first quit smoking.

We had our evening cocktails in front of the fire that Meg had laid, then dinner was on the table. As I came to the table to sit down, Meg told me that she had put candles on the table. I was a little surprised as there was no need for them - I couldn't see them, then realized that it was a mood she was trying to create, and while I couldn't see them, it didn't mean they wouldn't create a mood for Meg.

Thinking about it a moment more I also realized that they were creating a mood for me - I didn't have to see them, I could feel the electricity in the air, just as though she had created this setting when I could see. Meg had recreated a page out of what I had done for her several months before - the food was sensuous, and intended to enhance the sexual overtones to the meal. It certainly worked, as by the end of the meal I was far more interested in what the evening had to offer than I was in the actual food.

We finished dinner, and I suggested that instead of our normal routine of cleaning the kitchen before bed, we simply retire to the living room with our brandies, leaving the dishes for the morning. I could almost see Meg's smile, and I certainly heard it in her voice, as she poured our after dinner drinks, and told me that she thought that was a fine idea.

We sat in front of the dying fire sipping our brandy, and enjoying each other's company. Although we talked a bit at first, we soon lapsed into silence, letting the warmth flow over us and thinking our own thoughts. Those thoughts must have been similar, as we soon begin to kiss and touch each other gently, letting feathery fingers run over each other until we were both quite ready for something more.

Meg tossed another log on the fire, as it had been dying down for quite awhile, and the fresh warmth added another welcome touch to the evening. I excused myself for a minute while I went into the bathroom to get the oil Meg had used the night before, as well as a large bath sheet. It only took a moment or two, despite my fumbling, and I brought them back out, setting the oil on the hearth before the fire to warm for a bit, while I spread the bath sheet on the rug in front of the fire.

We continued our explorations, and begin to undress each other. Rather than the somewhat hurried unbuttoning and unsnapping I had done with Meg before, I took this as slowly and carefully as I could. I made myself picture each item of clothing, and each obstacle before removing it in as sensuous a manner as possible.

Before too long we were both nude, and the oil had heated as much as we had. I asked Meg to lie on her back in front of the fire, as I knelt behind her head, and asked her to relax. I started by moistening my fingers with the oil, then rubbing her temples with my fingers. I used my thumbs to stretch the skin on her forehead, and worked across her brow, then down along her nose. Eventually I was working my fingers and thumbs down the planes of her face, and across her shoulders.

I moved to her chest, making circles with my hands around her breasts, leaving little trails of oil behind them. I could imagine the fire making the oil glint in a rainbow of colors as it flickered beside us.

I continued, letting my hands run here and there, starting with a strong massage pressure, and trailing away to a feathery trailing of fingertips. Being careful to stay away from Meg's groin, I worked my way down her body, massaging her arms; legs and feet, taking particular care to massage each of her toes. I felt as though I could see the stiffening of her nipples, and the glow her skin cast in the firelight. I could feel that her muscles were relaxed; yet there was a certain tautness about them.

I let my fingers guide me to her nipples, then as I teased her nipples to full erectness, my fingers trailed down her body to the meeting of her thighs. I was suddenly surprised - where there should have been hair, there wasn't - at least not where I expected to find it. A little further exploration showed that Meg had shaved herself, not completely, but trimming herself to what seemed to be a rather small ‘V'. Although there did seem to be a little bit of hair, cut somewhat shorter, along the sides of her most intimate areas. I ran my fingers through the denuded areas, and found that it was quite stimulating for me, particularly as I couldn't see them, just feel them, so I had to imagine what they looked like.

I investigated further, running my fingers over the now silky, shaven areas as my mouth begin to wander in search of a more erotic area than Meg's nipples. I reached the juncture between her legs and found that what my eyes had remembered, and what I found were two different things. Hair, which had gotten in my way, was no longer there, except for a small, short fringe around her entrance, and which V'd up toward her mound. I found her clit easily with my tongue, and begin my ministrations while running my oil slicked fingers down her thighs, as well as up between them.

Enamored
Enamored
262 Followers