All Comments on 'Sky's the Limit Ch. 01'

by NaughtySexySecret

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Bring on chapter 2

ShyVixen33ShyVixen33almost 13 years ago
Good Start

I hope you post the next chapter soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was ridiculously hot.

And I honestly think I just had an orgasm without even trying. Dev is my dream man. Craving more already!

jm33040jm33040almost 13 years ago
wow!

OK, not to mention being an incredibly hot story it may well be the most well-written submission I have read on this site over the years. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next installment . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the other comments...

...this is one of the best written stories I've seen on Literotica. The characters have...well...character. There is humor. There is intelligence. The sexual energy is thick.

More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

About the only criticism I can find for this excellent story is that some of the paragraphs are a little long. You could break them up for a little snappier read. Otherwise, this story is perfect, with richly-drawn characters, dialogue that is witty and crisp, and not the first typo or grammatical error that I could see. I think the character of Devlin needs to be developed a little further, but I have no doubt that will come in subsequent chapters. All in all, a splendid start; just don't keep us waiting too long for new installments. A 5 with a bullet.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
DESERVES THE IMAGE APPRECIATION AWARD

MY 4 WAS TOO LITTLE, YET FELT 5 WAS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A STAGE SETTING SCENE. WHILE THE DEVILISHLY AND GENTLEMANLY DEV KEYS THE MOVING TRANSITIONS, TRULY THIS IS SKY'S VISION, INTERPRETATIONS AND METAPHYSICAL NATURE THAT GRACES THE MORALITY AND EROTICISM OF OUR (NOW OUR) BEGINNING. this is with the APPROPRIATE THANKS TO THE WRITER(S). (smile)

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A luscious tale

lusciously told. Thank you.

theognistheognisalmost 13 years ago
*****

Excellent opening chapter.

Five.

dmwriterdmwriteralmost 13 years ago
Slow Moves

Very well written, with a well-deserved 5-star vote. Chapter 1 gives us Sky's background and lets us get into her mind a little. Dev's experienced nature knows it is best to go slowly and allow both to revel in the anticipation of the pleasures to come. On to Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous