Sky's the Limit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He admired the way she handled the two idiots hitting on her, knowing that her wit and intelligence were lost on them but not on him. When one of them put his hands on her, Dev decided it was time to step in and was pleased when she left with him without so much as a pause.

When he warned her about the drinks, a frisson of sexual energy flashed in her eyes, changing them from the gray-green of a stormy sky to a clear moss green and back again. She bit her bottom lip, and he'd have bet his life she didn't even realize it.

And then he found himself in the most ridiculous, funny, sexy conversation of his life. When he asked about her book, he never dreamed it would lead them down a pulsing, throbbing path scattered with spankings and dewy petals. The husky, breathy voice she'd used to quote from a non-existent novel was almost his undoing. He imagined her legs wrapped around him, his cock buried in the tight, wet heat of her pussy as she moaned fuck me Dev in that voice.

He wanted her, and there was no doubt that she wanted him, too. As they walked to the elevator, he stroked her back; and he could feel the delicate tremor under the softness of her skin. It took every bit of his willpower to keep from pushing her against the elevator wall and kissing her hard. He wanted to feel her tongue rubbing his as he cupped her ass in his hands and pulled her against him so she could feel how hard he was, wanted to slide his thigh between hers and feel her grind her wet pussy against his leg.

At her door, he couldn't resist caressing her face and gently kissing her yielding mouth. God she was soft. He made sure she understood what time to meet him for dinner and then left her alone in her room. He was either the biggest idiot who ever lived or he was a fucking genius.

Time would tell.

12