All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 05'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hoping for an update soon

A very well written story. The content is sometimes extreme, but that is not a criticism, it is part of the charm of the writing...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I actually liked the Sheik, and now he got killed off.

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

This is one of those stories I keep coming back to.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I want to be my Masters “fancy” it’s my destiny

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am dismayed that Master took this long to finally get rid of his two least favorite sons. Their ending was too brief and should have included more details of what happened. We have been given some good details on the continued mutilation of "fancy", and then almost nothing to what happens to his two sadistic sons. One probably could not imagine the horrors their slaves went though when we know what sadistic mutilations Master made on his "fancy" slave. "Fancy" must have been out quite some time as she has recovered from her tongue being split so she could give more pleasure to others. The slave probably has not been given her hysterectomy as she is still able to fuck her master after waking up. The pain would have been excruciating. Hopefully while she was out she was given a strong dose of medications to take care of her numerous rapes in the desert. Since there is only one more chapter I am not hopeful that master's slave will be able to become more human than a toy. Wonder what will happen to her after a few years. Perhaps the sharks will get to feed again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous