All Comments on 'Slave Fantasy Ch. 03'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
nice

please continue this story very nice

SluttieSammieSluttieSammieover 16 years ago
Mmmmmm loved it!!!

You could feel that was real - her slowly building and begging for him almost. Got to be a pt3!!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great Story

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

I'm looking forward to more installments as this couple explore their love and slavery.

mjl2010mjl2010over 16 years ago
Good.

Very well done mostly. Leave out the long drawn out Uuuhhhhh and Ooooohhh stuff. Use words to describe. This just detracts. Twas my only complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pleaseeeeeeee Noooooooooooooooooooooo Moooooooore!

You're story's pretty good, but does not compare to the majority of WM/BF stories on the site.

I read the first part and sent you feed back asking you to lay off of the Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooos. But you couldn't do it, so I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't in allllllllllllllllllllllllll good conscience continue to read this. It's a shame as it was kind of hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

theMaventheMavenabout 16 years ago
Minor tweaks

A good read with great details, but as two other readers commented, the extended bits of moaning and groaning presented as dialogue did more harm than good to your tale.

Chapter 3 is definitely the best of the bunch. Keep writing, and I'm sure more constructive criticisms will follow. Take them and run with it.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Fucktastic

The story was hot and jumping of the pages but what would make this story even hotter [if that is even possible] would have been to use more descriptive words in place of the many "OOOHHHHH's and Ugggghhhh's"

Nevertheless this was an orgasmic fuckfest of reading!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sissification - not just for men?

Loved the part where the main character receives the slave outfit from her master, and her reaction to it. So hot to see this forbidden fantasy melt a strong 21st century gal into a moist, puppy-eyed bundle of sub-sluttiness. More, please! Can he take her further?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice

Even though the critical comments below are valid, overall this was a very good effort, so I'm still giving this chapter a top score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I can't believe...

I'm giving this a 100 even though all the looooooonnnng moans and grunts and such continue, but I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

It's just those loooong sound effects again on the second page that are a bit too much. Still have to give it five stars though.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
More Please :)

I love your stories . More would be so nice . :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One hot story! Maybe just a few different words in place of slave.

All three chapters were some of the best writing that I've had the chance to read on Literotica - and the story itself only makes me want to fulfill this fantasy as a white man's bed wench even more (well, just once)!

Thank you so much for making a white male / black woman coupling that does not use the N-word!! The absence of that evil word just made the story that much more exciting to me...you know a story is great when you as the reader insert yourself as the main character!

Anyway, my only suggestion is that you substitute the word "slave" with wench, gal, bitch,or any other word that cut downs on the repetitiveness...

Well thanks again for one of the best stories EVER!

Gina4whiteguy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

soooooo now what

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
SWEETTTTT!!

Don't stop now! Well written, vivid, hot story that screams for another chapter!! Some bondage? Some anal? Some punishment? Ssooo many directions you could go!! Looking forward to what your creativity brings ~ meanwhile, back to your library! ;) Thank you

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

I already have a hot older slave and she is bi so the thought of a young black girl as a sister slave begging for Masters cock after he eats her sweet pussy driving her crazy with lust interests me as this girl knows her place is in pleasing her Big White Master and his Horny Cock.. Then after making her his 3 hole slut like his other slave, she would beg for his seed to impregnate her and give her a baby by her Master.. Maybe even another slavegirl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous