Slave Hunters, Slave Preys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had felt his fire when she boarded the plane but did not want him to know. The wild spirit restrained by the coat of self protection made the Wolf vulnerable. A great reader of body language, her instincts rang true.

Both rebelling against control, they danced the rituals of power and domination.

The only thing louder than the spellbinding sound of heavy breathing was the subsonic drone of the plane.

Enter Captain Marks

Captain Marks was familiar with Carleen's antics at the hands of Nikita. It would be unusual if he did NOT observe her being used in some perverted way. This was one of the tamer situations he'd seen her in.

He was smart enough to negotiate a piece of the action for himself. At the moment he was a little confused and worried about the last minute changes in flight crew and plane adaptations. The flight crew looked forward to having Ms. Wilson as a passenger.


However he was too focused on the certain flightslut now. Tarty Carleen was a trollop with a penchant to tease until Nikita came along and flexed her pinky.

Although he tried to get into Carleen's pants for months, she turned them down flat. She made it obvious she wouldn't give him the time of day if it weren't for the fact they flew together. Every time her bouncy and behaving red hair flashed into view, he showed signs of distress. Some of her more naughty escapades were off limits to him – but he suspected her of serving the entire crew.

Finally he was about to get the redheaded threat.

The sight of the chastity belt caused him to emit a groan of disappointment. Tipping his cap to Nikita, he approached to ask her if she was enjoying the flight.

Nikita smiled moonbeams at him and assured him all was well. She'd just been given notice Carleen's services were required in the cockpit.

Pulling out the key to the chastity belt, she handed it to the Captain Marks.

"Be sure to thrash her soundly if she doesn't please you." she laughed.

A spunk covered Carleen raised her head to see the Captain and Nikita huddled together. Needless to say, she hated the thought of having to service the two pigs in the cockpit. She was relieved to be wearing the chastity belt.

Carleen felt the Wolf's power immediately. His was heady and all consuming. She would gladly roll over and play dead if the Wolf asked her to.

Although she loved her mistress, it would be a hard choice for her to make, if she was ever allowed one, between Nikita and the Wolf.

However, now she had to regretfully separate her lips from the pumping wolfdick ...and follow obediently captain Marks. It was her mistress' will.

12