Slave Immigrant Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I shrugged leaning against the table. "Don't forget the Pontiac Jones butt-plug. The proto-type model is in my personal possessions. My last customer had it up my ass for three days. And it still hurts going in."

"Well now," said Mistress Stelmac to Mandy, "do you folks have some strap-ons available?"

There is a thin line between trainer and torturer and Mandy's programmer walked dangerously close towards the deep end. Part of it was like a used car salesman a shrill for the Boom-boom Room and had a wide selection of toys available for use, rental or purchase to take home. Selling toys based on my dick was on my "To Do List" but somebody beat me to the punch. Two well lubricated fingers gently invaded my tight ass.

"Careful Mistress," advised Mandy.

"I've been fucking men for a very long time young lady," snapped Mistress Stelmac.

"Madam, I am a-"

"Mark Twelve Android," I cut it off. I hated that speech on how high and mighty a Mark Twelve was.

"Upgraded Mark Twelve," said Mandy as she flecked at my nose.

"Well you still look very much like a real person," said Mistress Stelmac as she pulled the Android close to her and kissed it full on the lips. "You taste real too."

"Androids get better every year," said Mandy as it seemed to sigh and have to the Mistress's hands. "Brand new I would cost about 10 Million Credits, used as I am 3 Million. I belong to this lowly Class Eight Courtesan, and he is far cheaper."

"Maybe I'll lock him in a closet and just fuck you," she hissed as she pounded the strap-on's dick harder into me.

"I'll automatically shut down," moaned Mandy as one hand held me down on the table and the other one groped her ass. "Programming, we'll put a butt-plug up his ass, tie him up and have him watch. It will be educational."

"I'm a teacher, if he does it wrong he'll have to do it over again." She groaned and began pumping harder and harder into me. She shrieked like a banshee as she came and then kept on pumping. "I can do this all night if want to. Coming just makes me want to have more. Do you feel like coming slave."

"Sorry not yet Mistress," I groaned. Her fucking was going in and out of my shit-hole and not against my prostrate. I hate having to be painfully honest. As long as she doesn't give me a over the knee spanking and ask if I've had enough? My answer would be no.

"Earth-humans are difficult," explained Mandy, "there is lots of information claiming they can climax after fifteen minutes; the Boom-boom Room security has found an average of a half hour."

"Skip aerobics," laughed Mistress Stelmac, "I'll just butt-fuck him every morning."

"Ouch," I gasped at that thought, "I may actually like that too." Penetration adjusted; looking at the mirror I could see Mandy was helping her. My body pulsed. "Permission to cum," I asked.

"Catch his cum," she told Mandy, "I want to see what all the trivia-spam was about." Then to me, "hold it back,... hold it.... hold it.... now cum."

I moaned like cow in heat as I let loose. I jerked in multiple orgasms that left me exhausted. Then when my vision cleared that horny old cougar was having sex with my android. She gave a whole new meaning to the expression cougar, which was the first time I had a four hour session with no breaks. She even gave me a good-bye spanking as she headed out the door.

The door opened and Mike, excuse me, Mister John-Lee, Anthony Del Torro and his pet Lady Fantomyia were waiting outside. Mister John-Lee made polite noises to Mistress Stelmac as Anthony and Fatomyia were very polite as well. This was starting to look like some sort of Comedy/Farce so I played dumb and waited.

"Mister Jones," said Mister John-Lee formally, "I do believe you know your Accounts Manager/Lawyer Mister Del Torro I can only allow them one hour of your time. You have a busy schedule ahead of you. There are only two outstanding bids on your services, one will meet you at about eight tomorrow for a four hour inspection. After that; the mandatory health rest period of four hours followed by the last inspection."

"I thought there were four bidders," I asked.

"One dropped out, your price is getting rather high."

"Hey," snapped Anthony, "I'm on the clock here, so can you move your pretty fanny."

"Of course sir," sighed Mister John-Lee as he left.

"Why'd you have to be rude to him," I snapped at Anthony once the sound-proof door was closed. "Mike's a nice guy."

"Hey," laughed Anthony, "I'm in character here."

"Since when did you become my Manager?"

"We paid off your Lawyer and forged some signatures," said Lady Fantomyia straightening up and looking about the room. "The monitors switched off the minute you closed the door. Good, new Management is complying quite well."

"Hey," snapped Anthony, "if our order we not cut we'd be Couple Number Four and moving into our apartment."

"More likemy propertyslave," snapped Fantomyia at him. Anthony switched personalities and almost shrunk in size and became her slave.

"Your slave," I asked, "I thought you were his slave/toy?"

"I love the multiple layers of things," she smiled and looked over Mandy. "Like what I did with your broken toys?"

"What do you mean."

"Well after you blasted Bruno's head open and that Mark Nine was falling apart, I scrounged. Bruno's body, a new head, transferred some core programs, Mark Fourteen improvements.Presto-change-oh the New Mandy. Prince Otto approved, we gave it back to you, permanently."

"Good thing you are basically a Submissive," added Anthony, "you Earthmen are just plain lazy. What would you do with twenty millionDollars?"

"Oh man, sit back and relax."

"Exactly," continued Anthony, "over half of lottery winners die of over partying and the other take their health problems to a spa. With Mandy on your ass tending to your spanking fetish, you can live a long time."

"So why did you become my Manager if you intend to leave."

"We have six months," explained Fantomyia, "plenty of time to set up your finances depending on who owns you and leave you with a good Manager while you finish your contract."

"And if that old lady gets her hands on you," added Anthony, "it may be twenty years from now."

"That's how long her last two personal servants lasted."

"Twenty years," I cried as I gingerly sat down.

"She'll legally keep you locked up in her apartment with nothing but the internet and training courses," added Anthony.

"Now the other two are interesting," smiled Fantomyia with a toothy grin. "One is a professional Entertainment Critic, once you can write to his style he'll employ you as a ghost critic."

"You just have to agree with his esoteric point of view," added Anthony. "His aids last anywhere from one to ten years."

"Well that doesn't sound too bad," I smiled, "I took film criticism in University."

"If you piss him off too often," warned Fantomyia, as she curled into my lap, "he'll put you back on the market. Do you want to be sold back to the Boom-boom Room?"

"I do alright here," I said uncomfortably as she pushed my swollen sore butt into the chair.

"You have no idea of how many space tramps come through here," said Anthony who respectfully stayed in place.

"Then there is couple number three," said Fantomyia, "I don't know where they got the money. We suspect a corporate backer."

"That could either screw the hell out of you," added Anthony. "That's why we're here watching you and the others."

"Why?"

"TJ pleaded guilty way too fast," said Fnatomyia as she slid of my lap and to the floor between my legs. She played with my cock making me hard. "Top Secret, don't think about it. I detest shoot-outs. Now relax, get hard, time is short and this time I will taste you." She started licking my inner thighs.

"You just going to stand there and watch," I gasped looking at Anthony.

"He's my slave," she told me. "Anthony, drop your pants and show him how much I own you."

"Yes Lady Fantomyia," she sighed and undid his trousers. He then pulled up his shirt and jacket tails to show the heavy metal chastity belt he was wearing. "This is the tube type," he explained, "my cock is pushed down into a tight tube." He then turned around. There was a combination synthetic leather belts holding the metal front in place like a jock-strap and another metal plate up the crack of his ass. "The plate up my ass is to hold a Pontiac Medium butt-plug. Yes I have your cock up my ass, and by the great maker, you cock may not be too long; but fuck is it wide."

"Tell him the rest," she told him as she worked a finger up my ass.

"It has a GPS system, and monitors so that she can tell how horny I am. The butt-plug also has various vibrator controls so that she can milk me from a long distance. She watches me all the time."

"He enjoys it," she laughed, "and the rest."

"Please no Mistress," he started to cry.

"Tell him, or it's a very long time before I take it off you."

"She paid for a reverse penis operation on me."

"Reverse penis operation," I asked.

"Free Skyes men are born with cocks no bigger than yours," said Lady Fantomyia. "If they were not circumcised it would take one over an hour to cum. So the government in an effort to save their pathetic existence pays for enlargement and other medical procedures so that they can cum in ten minutes or less. And us Mechanicats need to ride a male for at least an hour before achieving an orgasm. Anthony is very well trained now. I once kept him locked up for two months."

"That's not too bad," I gasped as her finger rode my prostate. "Some Earthmen go chaste for a year at their Mistress's command."

"Ouch," gasped Anthony.

"I couldn't go that long without your cock," said Lady Fantomyia. "Go give him some good kisses and we'll finish off."

It was wild; Anthony sure knew how to kiss. Despite my exhaustion these two were bringing me to life. Lady Fantomyia's teeth occasionally nicked my cock making me jerk in terror. Her feline pointed teeth were made for tearing. Anthony caressed my face and back, he was better than some women I knew. I couldn't ask permission to cum, so I went. Breathing through my nose I jerked and jerked. Anthony was pulled away from me and Lady Fantomyia forced his mouth over my cock.

"Now that is tasty," she growled as she licked her face. "Did you have a multiple orgasm?"

"Yes Lady Fantomyia," I gasped as I came into Anthony's greedy mouth. "I still have some in me."

"Continue," she said as her finger rubbed my prostrate.

"Ohh," I gasped, "I'm finished." I let out a long sigh and realized something, I didn't pass out or feel too week. "This is weird, normally maybe one or two, a couple times three spurts in my youth. I must have jerked seven times and I'm, I'm."

"Still ready," said Anthony as he finished and got up.

"Yea," I said.

"Time's up," he smiled picking up his trousers.

"Think you can fuck his ass in under fifteen minutes," Lady Fantomyia asked me.

"Sure, why not," this was interesting.

"Bend over slave," she ordered. Anthony leaned against the sofa and presented his armoured ass to me, as Lady Fantomyia took the rear-plate off and the butt-plug out. "Remember," she told me, "Free Skyes men have their prostrate in a reverse position you must rub up and milk him. You have twelve minutes." Mandy handed her a riding crop and she tapped my already sore ass.

Anthony Del Torro was no longer the arrogant Lawyer/Manager or BOSS Agent, but a whimpering slave. I took his ass hard, I wanted to cum, at least one more time that night. I humped him harder, harder, I was rising into the bliss of being a Dom. Almost there...

"Mister Jones," snapped Mister John-Lee, "I believe you are paying your Manager too much."

From where Mister John-Lee was standing he could not see through the couch, and thus not see that he was in a chastity belt. I turned and Lady Fantomyia was now sitting like a dog with the riding crop in her mouth. Anthony pulled himself away from me and on to the couch.

"See told you," he snapped at me. "That little cock is not satisfying to a real man. Now bend over," I did. The riding crop landed at least a dozen times before he stopped. "Now let that be a lesson to you. I handle the business negotiations you comply." Then to Mister John-Lee, "double the limits of his punishment levels. He's more than half Ancient, he heals three times faster and take lots more punishment. Got that?"

"Yes sir," said John-Lee making notes on his portable computer, "I'll do that."

"Pontiac," Mister John-Lee said more like the Mike I knew. He took me by the ear and bent me over the armrest of the sofa. "And to think I was going to sleep with you tonight. What do you have to say for yourself."

"Nothing," I sighed knowing what would happen no matter what. "But I'm up to satisfy your,... inner glands."

"Pay bonus," he said entering me, "I had them removed. I've lost fifteen pounds, and you didn't notice."

"Well if I said you were looking thinner you would punish me for being an ass-kisser."

Mister John-Lee laughed, agreed and fucked me to his satisfaction. He didn't sleep with me, I needed six hours of rest and got it. The next morning Mandy made me run three miles before sending me into the dark-room. I felt great and ready for the next customer.

12