Agne Judicial Punishment

Story Info
Agne's judicial punishment doesn't go as planned.
6.4k words
4.25
14.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the fictional town of Kretuna, which is inspired by the town I grew up in. The characters are all fictional and above 21 years old. I took inspiration from myself and some of my friends, but the characters in this story are not real. There are elements of extreme non-consent so don't read if this is not your things.

This work is obviously inspired by the work of others who created a world in which judicial punishment, torture, and slavery are legal. I am planning to expand onto this theme, but English is not my first language, and it takes a lot of time for me to write a story. Any feedback is appreciated.

Enjoy

Agne's punishment:

It was early morning when Agne walked in the newest wing of Kretuna hospital. Her appointment had been set for 8 am, and she didn't want to miss it. The process had started a few weeks prior: first she received the letter, then she attended the interview, and finally she was summoned in court for sentencing.

She approached reception.

"Good morning," the woman behind the desk said making a beckoning gesture.

When Agne spoke, her voice was hoarse. "Good morning." Instead of stating out loud the reason of her visit, she simply handed the appointment letter. The woman behind the desk glanced at it then casually pointed towards the corridor stretching to the end of hospital wing.

"The Correctional rooms are at the end of the corridor."

Agne blushed.

"Thank you."

She loved living in a small town, but being part of a tight-knit community meant that it was very difficult to hide that she committed a crime and was being punished for it. The receptionist that had just pointed her towards the Correctional rooms did an excellent job at remaining neutral, but there was only a handful of receptionists working at the hospital, and the last time they met was just a week prior when Agne had gone for her regular blood tests.

The hospital corridor was deserted. Claire, her friend, neighbour, and one of the Correctional officers of the town, managed to arrange a time slot for Agne so that they didn't have to meet. There was a rule stating relatives couldn't deliver correctional punishments, but nothing was stated about close friends. Claire and Agne had been friends since school, and it would have been exceedingly awkward for both of them if the punishment had been handed out by Claire.

The corridor ended in a small waiting room. Ther was a water fountain and Agne, remembering the instructions received in the summoning letter, took a glass of water. Apparently being well hydrated helped.

She sat on one of the plastic chairs, and waited. It was only half past seven.

Nobody else was in the small room, and Agne wondered if hers was the first appointment of the day or if someone was already in the room, being punished for their crimes. Unlikely, she decided. The whole process was supposed to last hours, and they didn't do night appointments. She must be the first patient of the day.

In larger cities across Europe, independent correctional institutes had been set up, but in smaller town procedures were held in hospitals. It had been a win-win situation, as the hospitals received funding to build new wings or appropriately refurbish old ones to suit the purpose, and local governments didn't have to bear the cost of building new structure from scratch. Additionally, it had been pointed out during the campaign, correctional institutes were not too dissimilar from hospitals. Medical exams were needed to ensure adequate fitness prior to the punishments, and medical attention was needed afterwards. The purpose-built correctional institutes all had well-equipped medical rooms.

Agne couldn't sit still. She stood up and started marching up and down the small room, nervous and afraid. She stared at the doors. A small plaque above the frame simply said Room 531. That is the room where I am going to be tortured, she thought. Immediately, she regretted thinking that. Claire had caught her several times referring to the punishment as torture, and even if technically the two were similar, it was important not to confuse the two.

Agne sat down again and tried to sooth herself thinking at what Claire had told her. You are in a lucky situation. It could have been imprisonment or community work. Both would have damaged your career and your studies. This, somewhat, was of comfort. It had been a rough few weeks, but this was the last step of her ordeal. If she had been imprisoned, she would have almost surely lost at least some of her clients and, worse of all, she wouldn't have been able to sit the exams for her master's in finance.

Suddenly, the door opened. A tall man, dressed up as a nurse but wearing laced-up boots and a utility belt, stepped into the waiting room.

"Agne Adomaite?" asked.

Agne nodded.

"Come on in."

Agne felt her legs becoming weak. She stood and, after a brief pause, followed the man inside the room. When I walk out of these doors, I will be a free woman, she told herself.

-

The room she had just stepped in was undistinguishable from any other visit room of the hospital.

"Please take a seat," the nurse told her.

He took place behind a desk and started up the formalities.

"State your name, date of birth, and address," he said with flat voice. "Everything in this room is recorded, for safety and training purposes. Just so you know," he added with an oblique smile.

Agne recited her formalities. She had the uncomfortable feeling she knew the nurse from somewhere else, but couldn't place where she saw him before. Maybe at the gym? He looked like he was working out.

"My name is Paul," he commenced after he had typed her details into the database. "I am not the one who will hand out the punishment, but I am the supervisor and facilitator. The operator will refer to me throughout the procedure, and I am responsible for ensuring that everything is being done according to the protocols."

There was a pause.

"You know why you are here?"

Agne nodded. A month ago, she was involved in a small car crash, when a pickup truck t-boned her at a junction. Luckily for her, the driver admitted being guilty, but her luck soon ran out when the police officer found out she had been driving her car without insurance. And she had been doing so for a period of almost a year. At the time, Agne thought nothing of it. Now she was mortified and feeling very stupid. Had it been her who caused the car crash, she would now be in debt for life and probably facing imprisonment.

"Today's session is going to be fairly quick, but I want you to understand you will be here until midday. Is that clear?"

Once again, Agne nodded. She had been sent detailed instructions and advised to keep the day free and organise private transport home as she might not feel well enough to travel.

"Is this your first time visiting the Correctional room?"

For the third time, Agne nodded. That was a very delicate way to ask if she had been punished before.

"OK. We then need to take your vitals. Please come over here," he said as he stood up.

"Sit in this chair." He pointed to a chair sitting below a bulky machine from which tubes and wires were dangling.

"I am not going to place this cap on your head," he warned her.

With an expert move, he placed a rubbery cap onto her head. It wasn't too dissimilar from a swimming cap, only thicker and connected to a multitude of wires.

"I am now going to measure how you react to pain. I will hand you an electrode and a small current will flow though your body. You won't feel a thing. We are just measuring how much pain your body registers."

Without waiting for a response, he handed her a small metal cylinder, also connected to a wire.

"Please hold firmly to it. One, two, three...all done."

Agne was dazzled. What just happened?

The nurse removed the rubber cap from her head and pointed to the chair at the desk.

"Please have a seat. I will go and check the room is ready, then I'll check the last details with you."

Agne stood up and then collapsed onto the chair facing the desk. She was confused but also strangely calm. Everything was so like a regular procedure that she had troubles telling the difference between this and any other time she had been in the hospital for a checkup. She glanced up at the wall-mounted clock. It was only twenty past eight. The tortu..punishment, she corrected herself, was supposed to only last thirty minutes. What was all the time until midday for?

The door opened and Paul stepped back. He was carrying with him a piece of paper, which he filed in an envelope carrying her name.

"All ready. How are you feeling?" he then asked turning towards her.

"I am a bit nervous," she said.

"It's understandable. And I am going to be honest, it's not going to be pleasant. It's not supposed to be. But it will be fairly quick and you will be free to live your life after this session. Just make sure you pay your insurance from now on, eh?"

Agne was not sure that mocking was supposed to be part of the punishment, but she didn't care.

"You can now remove all your clothes and placed them in the basket," he said pointing at a plastic basket on the floor.

Claire told her that she would have had to remove her clothes, and still she was unprepared for it. If that was supposed to be part of the punishment, it worked.

She stood up and took off her shoes. She had sensibly worn comfortable clothes, and she quickly removed her light jacket, baggy trousers, and blouse.

Paul, probably sensing her hesitation, prompted her.

"You have to remove underwear as well, Agne."

The remark stung. She knew she had to and yet she had hesitated.

First, she peeled off her socks. Then the bra and, last, her panties.

She looked over at Paul, but he wasn't looking at her. Nothing in his demeanour suggested he enjoyed any of this. Maybe her had seen it already too many times. Maybe he was being professional.

"Good, you are shaved," Paul said with a flat tone.

Agne blushed. She was told she needed to shave, and yet that comment made her feel an intense twang of embarrassment.

"I need to do an internal exam. It's procedure."

This caught Agne by surprise and her look must have been obvious.

"Some people disguise pleasure-inducing devices internally, to muffle the pain," he shrugged. It was clear what he thought of that.

"I'll be gentle. Please bend over."

Agne was mortified. Claire had not prepared her for this. Were all patients being internally searched?

As she bent over, she felt a squirt of gel onto her butthole, and Paul's finger massaging her sphincter. He was quick and extremely professional, but Agne felt her face reddening with humiliation at the feeling of his fingers violating her.

Once he was done, he quickly changed glove and checked her vagina. There, he took more time, carefully inspecting her with two fingers, probing at length. When he pressed downwards, she felt a twang of unexpected pleasure that made her moan.

"Oh god," she whimpered, bring a hand to her mouth in embarrassment.

"Don't worry Agne. Just relax."

He lingered for a few more second, and then stood up.

"You are all clear. Good to go. You can stand up."

Agne did so.

"You will find the officer in the other room waiting for you. There is a trainer at her side, and he is male. Just so you know. Hand them this when you walk over," he said handing her a folded piece of paper with her appointment details.

-

The other room was large, brightly lit, and very cold.

Agne stepped in and let the door close automatically behind her.

"Miss...Adomaite?".

A young man was waiting for her behind a desk.

Agne nodded.

"My supervisor will be back soon. My name is Erik, and I am in training. I won't be performing the punishment, but I can carry out the preparation."

Agne said nothing. There was something displeasing about his demeanour.

"As you may know, the nature of your punishment will be electroshock."

There was a pause.

"This was chosen because your crime was somewhat small, and the intensity of the electroshock is very tuneable. The zone of application is at the discretion of the officer, and as the only officer in the room I decree that the chosen area will be...your nipples."

Agne felt herself shivering. The nipples?

Claire had said nothing of that. She said the area was chosen by the officer, but it was essentially limited to whole body shocks, or lower limbs only. Which, while it sounded horrific, was much milder than localized shocks, which were usually handed out for more severe cases, as they were harder to bear. Whole body shocks were supposed to feel like extensive cramps and were limited in duration to few seconds. They caused excessive sweating, which was the reason why hydration was recommended, but they were not exceedingly painful.

He must have picked up on her surprised look.

"Anything you don't agree with?"

"No, but...I was expecting whole body..."

"I am the officer, and I decide. And you happen to be very suitable for nipple treatment," he added with a smirk.

Agne was shocked. That surely must have not been allowed.

Instinctively she had brought her hands to her nipples and realized what he was referring to. They were fully erect. She knew that her nipples were larger than average, and the combination of stress and cold made them huge. They felt unusually large even under her own hands.

"Please lower your hands," he said.

There was a wicked smile on his face, and finally Agne understood what was the strange feeling that she was getting from him. He was enjoying this!

"Please, lie down."

With a flick of his hand, Erik pushed onto a button, and a further set of light came on, illuminating a table. It was an unpleasant sight. The table was padded and straps were hanging down from the extremities.

"Am I going to be restrained?"

"Of course."

Slowly, Agne moved towards the table. She lied down and closed her eyes.

"Please open your eyes," he ordered.

Without another word, he started fumbling with the straps. It was obviously one of his first times, as he seemed not to know how to operate the clasps. Finally, he managed to secure her wrists. Agne felt claustrophobic. Being tied naked to a table was more unpleasant than she had imagined the whole punishment to be.

Worse, once he had secured her feet to the table, he ran his hand onto her soles.

"Are you ticklish?" he laughed when he saw her wince.

Surely this was not allowed.

"Where is the other officer? You can't touch me!"

Erik laughed.

"How else am I supposed to punish you?" he said with a wink.

Lastly, he secured her torso with a large belt that ran onto her stomach.

Then, unexpectedly, he reached out and pinched one of her nipples between his index and thumb.

A look of horror had appeared onto Agne's face, but he was quick to say: "This is procedure. I need to prepare you for the electrodes. Nipples have to be hard, and if nipples don't present enough purchase for the electrodes, manual manipulation is allowed," he spoke with a monotone voice, almost as if quoting a text, which be probably was although most certainly not from an updated and modern book.

He then leaned over towards her and in a low voice added: "Of course I could use the pads, but I am not going to do that."

Agne felt her eyes tearing up. She was feeling terribly exposed, at the mercy of someone who didn't know the boundary of decency and, quite likely, about to be tortured. This time the word was used correctly!

He pulled electrodes from underneath the table. They were in the shape of metal clamps with rounded jaws. Agne stared transfixed as Erik pulled each nipple taut to the point of hurting her, and then firmly placed the clamp so that it squeezed firmly. Next, he lowered two glass bowls with two metal rings attached to their inside. Before pressing them onto the breast, he squirted a generous amount of colourless gel into his hands, and then started applying it to each breast.

"This is my second favourite part," he said, vigorously spreading the gel onto Agne's tits.

She closed her eyes. Her stomach was hurting from the humiliation. This was not what she was prepared for. The punishment, she was told, would be fair and she would be treated with dignity, but in that moment she felt degraded and mistreated. Yet, below the surface, she felt a strange urge to touch herself, and suddenly realized why Paul had checked her for "inserts" in her butt and vagina. Fantasies, deeply hidden in her subconscious, were emerging, and she found herself wishing she had her vibrating egg inside her.

The fantasy in which she had took refuge was harshly interrupted by the cold feeling of the glass bowls that were lowered onto her breast. She let out a yelp when the cold metal touched her skin. Erik laughed.

"Already? Wait at least I turn the electricity on!"

Agne felt tears running down her temples.

"Wait here," he added the mockingly. "Sadly, now it's time for the supervisor to come in."

Erik left and, unbeknownst to Agne, before leaving the room turned the air conditioning down to the lowest setting. Let's see if I can make those nipples even harder, he thought.

-

When Erik exited the room, he searched for the supervisor. A man named Viktor was supposed to be on duty, but he had called in sick. Claire, his replacement, had been called at the last minute and only arrived in the correctional room when Erik had already set up the instruments and Agne was being taken her vitals. After a quick checkup that everything was as it should have been, she had to step outside, getting briefed by Paul on the patient.

They were still in the waiting room, deliberating. Unseen, Erik went closer.

"But I can't, she is my friend!" Claire was lamenting.

There was a pause. Paul sounded defeated.

"I don't know what to tell you, Claire. I understand, I do, but Erik cannot do it. And you don't have an actual valid reason not to."

There was a pause. Erik heard Claire sniffling. They were friends! This made everything so much more interesting.

Paul went on: "I am not on duty, and I cannot do it. Quite literally. My card won't be able to start the machine. And the rulebook...you know it Claire, there is no rule about friends." He paused. "I'm sure it will be of comfort to her, knowing she had a friend on her side."

It was a nice attempt at sugar coating the situation, Erik thought. Sadly, Paul didn't manage to sound convincing, and Claire rebuked stating they had to abort the punishment. Erik quickly glanced at the clock. It was now nine am. The punishment was supposed to have started already. For a moment, he considered interrupting Claire and Paul, but then decided against it and went back to the correctional room instead. It had only been ten minutes, but the temperature was freezing already. Even from the door he could see that Agne was shivering.

He had a plan, but he was unable to resist and walked over. She was covered in goosebumps. He almost felt faint. The look was breathtaking. Her breasts were squeezed by the glass bowls, or jars, as they called them, and her whole body was covered in goosebumps.

"I am very cold," she lamented.

He shrugged.

"Temperature is standard," he lied, noticing how even his own voice was shivering.

He fought the impulse to run his hands and maybe even his tongue onto Agne's body and quickly went back to the computer instead. He wasn't thinking, just acting on instinct. Rapidly, he pulled up the file sent by Paul, which stated the measured sensitivity to pain that Agne was checked for. The level, expressed in a number between 1 and 100, referred to the correction value that had to be applied to the base settings of the machine. The higher the setting, the higher the pain. People with a low tolerance to electricity had to have the machine running at a level between 35 and 45, while individuals with a high tolerance generally had it cranked up to 60 or even 70. Agne's value was 32, which was slightly below average. Erik couldn't manipulate the data inputted by Paul, but could alter the settings of the machine, and wrote 52. The difference was huge. The punishment for a fairly minor crime as the one Agne committed would have been a sustained, medium level, whole body pain. Now, with the electrode set on her nipples and breasts only and the correction value increased by over 60%, she would have screamed.

12