A Body Like Hers: Day One

Story Info
Wife leaves him for a lesbian and he meets a strong woman.
2.4k words
4.45
10.5k
16

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Thank you to all my followers and those who have commented and rated my stories. It really does encourage me to continue writing these fantasies.

I apologise for delaying the release of this series, but I now prefer to finish writing a whole story before publishing each chapter. My preference is to be able to finish reading a story without waiting months for the next few chapters and that's why I've delayed the release of this first of ten chapters in this series. I hope that you enjoy it.

######

Prelude:

Jim was sitting at the bar drinking his second Gin and Tonic. His wife, Charlotte, was talking and laughing with three of her old school friends. They were at a week-long, high school reunion. Charlotte's school, not Jim's.

Jim wondered why he accompanied Charlotte to her friends' gatherings. She hardly spoke to him, she tended to talk with her friends and ignore him.

A lady in a tight, red dress, sat on the stool next to him and said, "How are you, Jimmy?"

Jim looked at the woman. He couldn't remember her name but he remembered that Charlotte called her a harlot. She was some sort of doctor. The slit in the side of her dress went all the way up to her hip. It seemed to go right up to her waist. Was she wearing undies? If so, they must have very high, thin straps, probably a G-string. The woman smiled when she noticed Jim looking at her leg.

"I'm well thank you," answered Jim.

"Is that a Gin and Tonic?" asked the woman. Jim nodded.

The woman looked straight into Jim's eyes and said, "It's a very refreshing drink. One needs something refreshing at this sort of gathering.

"Charlotte still ignoring you? She seems to be having a good time with her lesbian friends. Don't get me wrong. I like women, but she seems to be ignoring you."

Jim looked at the group of four women. He looked back at the woman next to him and asked, "Lesbians?"

"Oh, you didn't know," stated the woman with a smile. She then turned towards the bar and said, "I guess Charlotte will tell you later, when she no longer needs you.

"Well, I'm already bored. I think that I'll leave this reunion early. I suggest you do the same." She apparently saw in the bar-mirror, Charlotte heading their way and said, "Charlotte to the rescue."

The woman stood up to leave and then said, with a Scottish accent, "Copulator, Jimmy."

Jimmy laughed and said, "Bye."

Charlotte sat on the stool, recently abandoned by the woman in the red dress. "Drinking G&Ts? Why can't you drink a man's drink, like beer, instead of a sissy drink?"

Jim looked at his almost empty glass and said, "It's a very refreshing drink. I feel that I need something refreshing at this reunion."

Charlotte looked at Jim and asked, "Did Serena try to seduce you, Jimmy?"

That was her name, Serena. Why didn't Charlotte call her Serena the witch instead of a harlot?

Jim hated Charlotte calling him 'Jimmy'. She made it sound childish yet Serena said 'Jimmy' in a fun way.

"She just asked how I was," answered Jim.

"Well, you can go and fuck her if you like," said Charlotte. "I'm going to spend some time with my friends."

"Your lesbian friends?" asked Jim.

Charlotte looked at Jim with venom in her eyes. "Yes," she answered. "Living with you is enough to turn any woman.

"In fact... I'm divorcing you, Jimmy. The divorce papers are at home on the kitchen bench. Please sign them and hopefully you'll be gone by the time I get back at the end of the week."

Jim was shocked. This was the first indication that he had of Charlotte wanting a divorce. He didn't want to make a scene, especially in front of Charlotte's friends. He did say, "So that's it. No discussion?"

"No, Jimmy," answered Charlotte. "You'd probably be better off going home now. I'll need the king-size bed in our hotel room to have fun with my friends. You can take the car. I'll get a lift home with one of my lesbian friends." She smirked at Jim.

Jim looked at his drink. This was his second G&T. He was probably still under the blood alcohol limit and could legally drive. He finished his drink, stood up, said, "Good bye, Charlotte," and walked off.

Jim had just loaded his luggage into the back of Charlotte's pink station wagon. It was her idea to buy a practical car. Why a station wagon? It wasn't as of they'd ever wanted children so they didn't need a big car. He wanted a more sporty car but Charlotte insisted that the pink colour made it sporty.

He was checking his phone when the hard top of the red sports car, parked next to him, folded away and Serena approached him. She smiled and said, "You look good in pink, Jimmy.

"Leaving early?"

"Yes," answered Jim.

"So Charlotte's told you about the divorce," stated Serena.

Even Charlotte's nemesis knew about their divorce before he did. He answered, "Yes, so there's no need for me to be here."

"Yes..." said Serena. "I'm also leaving."

Serena took off her sunglasses and looked at Jim. She slowly scanned Jim's body. She seemed to be sizing him up for something. She smiled and said, "Maybe I can do something for you." She touched Jim's phone and asked, "May I?"

Jim let her take his phone. She entered something onto his phone and then he heard a notification register on her phone inside her handbag. She said, "Call me when you get lonely. We can have some fun together. I can do a lot for you, but don't wait too long."

Jim just stood there as she handed his phone back to him. Jim laughed and said, "Sure thing."

Serena smiled, put on her sunglasses and slowly climbed into her sports car. She smiled when she saw Jim looking at her exposed leg. She again said, with a Scottish accent, "I'll see you, Jimmy."

Jimmy laughed and said, "Cop YOU later."

Serena threw her head back, laughed and sped out of the car park.

Jim arrived home and saw the divorce papers on the kitchen bench. He read the conditions and was surprised that Charlotte had offered him so much in the proceedings. He signed the papers and made himself a Gin and Tonic.

He looked at his phone, wondering who of his friends he could get drunk with. Unfortunately, he'd drifted further away from his friends as Charlotte wanted to spend more time with hers. He sighed.

~~~

After leaving Charlotte, Jim did catch up with some of his old friends but he either got too drunk and somehow insulted them, or they'd got on with their lives and they didn't have much in common.

Jim lived in a very cheap hotel. He'd let his hair grow long, not as a fashion statement, but because he couldn't be bothered getting a haircut. He was also a borderline alcoholic, he drank over half a bottle of gin each night.

Day One (Friday):

It was late afternoon when Jim searched through his contacts on his phone and found Serena's phone number. He'd run out of people to contact so he called Serena and she invited him to her home. He arrived at a gated community and Serena let him in.

Serena had been gardening and told Jim to fix himself a drink whilst she showered. Jim was a bit nervous and was drinking his second G&T when Serena came out wearing a see-through negligee. He almost choked on his drink. Serena laughed and then said, "Take off your clothes, Jimmy."

Jim quickly finished his drink, stripped and stood in front of Serena. He liked her calling him 'Jimmy', it wasn't in a derogative way. She grabbed his flaccid penis and said, "This won't do." She offered him a blue pill and said, "Here, take this."

"What is it?" asked Jim.

"Sildenafil," answered Serena.

"Silwhat?" asked Jim.

"Viagra," answered Serena impatiently.

"But I don't need Viagra," said Jim.

Serena pointed to Jim's flaccid penis and said, "Well that is certainly not going to help me. Besides, it won't hurt if you take it even if you don't need it."

Jim took the pill and Serena said, "Good boy, Jimmy," as she led him into her bedroom.

She played with his penis until it was hard. She then laid on her back and said, "Lick me, Jimmy, to get me in the mood."

Jim was very eager to do so and climbed onto the bed between Serena's legs. He undid her negligee and kissed Serena's bald mound.

Serena commanded, "Get straight to it, Jim."

Jim licked Serena's slit from just above her vagina to her clitoris. He felt her clitoris getting hard and it twitched each time he ran the flat of his tongue over it.

Serena leaked juice and Jim enthusiastically licked it up. He lifted her legs and lapped at her vaginal opening, which was very well lubricated. Serena's body shook in apparent orgasm. Jim was proud of his cunnilingus capabilities.

Serena pushed Jim's face away and said, "You'll get better at that, Jimmy, but now it's time for you to fuck me."

Jim quickly moved up the bed between Serena's legs. He slid his glans up and down Serena's vulva and it became wetter. After his glans and her vulva were very slippery from his pre-ejaculate and her vaginal fluids, he pushed his penis into her vagina.

Serena sighed, as Jim's shaft deeply penetrated her, and she grunted, when he vigorously started thrusting.

Jim made sure that Serena's clitoris was being rubbed by his pubic mound and he was rewarded when Serena appeared to have another orgasm.

Serena said, "Enough," and pushed Jim away.

Jim was disappointed until Serena pushed him onto his back and mounted him cowgirl style. She smiled as she rubbed his penis against her vaginal opening and then plunged down onto his shaft, impaling herself in one swift movement.

Serena threw her head back and vigorously rubbed her clitoris on Jim's pubic mound. She squeezed his shaft with her vagina as she lifted up from him and relaxed her vagina as she plunged onto him again.

Jim was surprised at how hard Serena gripped his shaft with her vagina and how roughly she fucked herself on his penis. It was certainly very stimulating for him and, apparently for her, as she came twice during the pounding that she was giving herself.

Jim felt that familiar urge and said, "I'm going to come!"

Serena lifted off Jim and said, "Not yet." She then squeezed his penis, just below his glans, hard enough to stop him from coming. She gripped his penis for a while and then asked, "Have you lost the urge to come."

Jim nodded so Serena released her iron grip on his penis. Jim grunted. Serena smiled and impaled herself on his shaft again. She rode him and had two more orgasms. Jim was afraid to come, so he let Serena ride him to her satisfaction.

Serena was breathing heavily as she dismounted Jim. Jim heard a slurping sound as his shaft slipped out of her vagina. His penis felt cold, being out of her warm, wet vagina. It also felt like it was expanding after the tight grip of her vagina had been released.

Serena knelt next to Jim and said, "Fuck me doggy-style, Jimmy."

Jim moved behind Serena as quick as he could. He lined his glans up with her vaginal opening and, in one smooth stroke, he pushed the entire length of his penis into her vagina. Serena sighed as his shaft entered her. She then said, "Hard and fast!"

Jim was more than happy to oblige and started thrusting as hard and as fast as he could. His penis was so hard, he thought of it as a stone dildo and he was fucking her with it attached to his groin. Normally he would quickly feel like he would come but he managed to fuck Serena to two more orgasms. Maybe taking Viagra was a good idea. It certainly didn't seem to be hurting, although his penis did feel rock hard.

Jim felt himself tiring. He also felt that familiar feeling of being close to coming. He asked, "Can I come?" as he kept thrusting.

Serena said, "Yes."

Jim closed his eyes and concentrated on his orgasm. He said, as he felt his semen rushing down his urethra, "I'm coming."

Serena let Jim squirt a little into her vagina and then she threw herself forward, leaving Jim's penis pulsing in the air. She quickly laid down on her back and said, "Come on me, Jimmy."

Jim momentarily felt embarrassed. He didn't want to masturbate in front of Serena, but he needed relief, so he closed his eyes, rapidly wanked his shaft and continued to spurt his juices onto her belly.

Jim opened his eyes to see Serena smiling at him. She seemed pleased that he'd deposited his seed over her body. She said, "Clean me up, Jimmy."

Jim looked around, saw his underpants and used them to wipe his come off Serena's body. Serena looked disappointed as she watched him wiping his come off her. She looked at him and smiled so he laid down beside her.

All of a sudden, Serena straddled Jim's face and started queening him. He was surprised that she was still horny. She rubbed her vulva on his mouth and said, "Lick me, Jimmy."

Jim reluctantly licked Serena's vulva. He felt juice running out of her vagina onto his face. The juice mostly tasted of her but some of it must have been his own semen. He decided that it didn't taste too bad and he wanted to please Serena, so he continued to lick her, after all, he didn't have a choice: she had him pinned to the bed with her thighs on either side of his head and the full weight of her body on his face.

Serena rubbed her clitoris on Jim's upper lip. She asked, "Do you like drinking my come?"

Jim couldn't answer, his mouth was full, so he nodded his head as best he could. Serena laughed and soon came on his face.

Jim drank Serena's come as it gushed out of her vulva. There was a lot of it. She must be squirting or maybe it was wee?

Serena stopped coming. She dismounted his face and laid down beside him. They fell asleep. Both with smiles on their faces.

######

To be continued...