Slave Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles, "Yes Mistress. I did."

"How much?" Debbie asks.

"Very much!" Robert says smiling.

"Show us." She adds.

Both you and Robert are taken a little off guard from Debbie's request but you quickly like the idea and smile at Debbie in approval. Robert looks a little confused.

"How do I show you Mistress D?" he asks.

"How the fuck do you think?" she says looking down at his lap.

Robert seems to get a little nervous and it makes you laugh. He looks around and starts fumbling around beneath the table.

"Oh" she adds, "and you had better of liked it a lot! Or that will be the last of it. " She says smiling like a mad woman who has gone power crazy.

Robert pauses. You can tell by his eyes that he is thinking about something. All the while he never stops fumbling under the table and looking around.

"Ok Mistress D. I'm ready for you to check." He says.

"We're not going to check. Show us. Scoot your chair back." She demands.

Robert looks around once more to make sure that the coast is clear. There aren't that many people around and it's pretty dark. He figures that it is ok and he scoots back. As soon as he does, the table reveals a throbbing dick pointing up to his chest. Once again you and Debbie are impressed and pleased. You and Debbie enjoy the view as Robert makes sure no one is coming.

You decide that you've had enough teasing and ask Debbie if she is ready to leave. She smiles and nods her head quickly. Robert fixes himself and leads both you and Debbie out of the club. Once outside he runs to get the car as you and Debbie wait in front. When he pulls up, he gets out and moves the seat up for you and Debbie to get in. You let Debbie get in first this time hoping to catch a glimpse of what she was doing last time. Sure enough, she bends over to get in and her skirt rides up, revealing the bottom of her ass from under the edge of her skirt. You reach forward and pat her ass.

"Umm, nice view." You say.

She looks over her shoulder and wiggles her ass a little before she sits down in the back seat.

You turn to Robert and say, "Hurry home slave." As you give his still hard dick a squeeze through his slacks.

"Yes Mistress." He says as he quickly gets in the car and speeds off.

All the way home you can think of nothing except of how you're going to have Robert make you cum. You wonder if Debbie is wondering the same thing. You look over to her and she seems to be in deep thought. You also notice that her hand is resting in her crotch. The sight sends tingles to your own crotch and you squeeze you legs together, feeling your wetness. Before you know it Robert is pulling up in the driveway. It is dark; you realize that you forgot to turn on the porch light before you left. The lack of light gives you an idea. You lean over to Debbie and tell her your idea. She smiles and nods in excitement. You stop Robert before he gets out of the car.

"Hold on slave." You say.

"Yes Mistress?" he replies.

"Give me your shirt." You tell him.

"Now?" he asks.

"Yes slave." Debbie answers for you. "And your pants, shoes and socks too."

Robert looks around briefly before he starts unbuttoning his shirt. He is still sitting down in the front seat and you and Debbie are still in the back. You reach forward and open your door on the passenger side. You get out and Debbie follows. Now you are both standing outside the car as Robert undresses. Debbie has his shirt in her hands and you have his pants, shoes and socks. You stand and take in the sight of Robert sitting in the drivers seat completely naked. His dick is semi-hard again and the sight gets you even wetter. Debbie is staring like a hungry animal, occasionally licking her lips.

"Ok, that's good slave." You say as you grab Debbie's hand and lead her inside.

Robert sits for a second before putting the top up on the Chrysler. You and Debbie are at the door already when he finally gets out. He looks even better naked in the moonlight; his dick swinging slightly from side to side as he makes his way to the house. You and Debbie enjoy the view as he comes inside. Once inside you tell Robert to head to the living room and await instructions. You and Debbie go into your room and talk about what to do to finish the night.

Soon you both emerge from your room and head to the living room. Robert is sitting down in the recliner waiting for you. As soon as you both enter the room he springs up to his feet. As you both sit down on the sofa you tell him that he can start by making you both a drink. You watch as he walks into the kitchen. You can hear him preparing them and he soon returns with your drinks. You and Debbie take a sip and let Robert know that you both approve. You and Debbie sit and enjoy your drink while Robert stands waiting for your next request. You take your time and make Robert wait a little more.

Then you say, "Get down on your knees Slave." He obeys quickly to your approval. You tell him that your feet hurt from your shoes tonight and order him to massage them. As he starts to massage your feet, Debbie gives him a playful kick and asks, "What about me?" He apologizes and quickly grabs her feet, removing her shoes as well. You act offended and give him a kick yourself. He decides that he'd better massage a foot from each of you. You and Debbie both laugh at his pathetic attempt to massage both of your foot and Debbie's at the same time. Amused at your self you tell him that he can do one person at a time. He looks relieved and immediately turns to you. "Yes Mistress, anything you say".

You smile to yourself and enjoy your massage. His strong hands feel great after the club.

You find yourself closing your eyes and getting lost in his touch. His hands and fingers caressing your feet. Pressing firmly on the bottom of your heels. Working his way to give attention to each toe. His hands touching every bit of them. Sliding his fingers in between your toes. Working each muscle with sensual expertise. His nails running softly down your neck. His warm breath kissing your ear.

Suddenly you realize that his hands have never left your feet. You open your eyes to find Debbie's hands caressing your neck and hair. She sees that you've noticed and she tell Robert to go higher and give your legs some needed attention. He smiles and happily follows his orders. Now his strong hands are working their way up your legs to your calves, then up to your thighs. Debbie smiles and then tells Robert to go ahead and use his teeth to remove any extra clothing that might be in his way.

"Yes Mistress D". He says, looking up at you with a sexy smile on his face.

He soon starts kissing your leg. Starting with your knee. You can feel his tongue teasing your bare flesh as he makes his way further up. He quickly makes his way to the inside of your thighs. His hands slide up under your skirt and caress your naked skin. Your eyes close at the feel of his hot breath on your thighs. Debbie is still teasing you with her long nails. She occasionally pauses to gently lick your neck or ear. Her nails sensually crawl over you and make their way to the top of your shirt once again. This time her lips join her nails in their attempt to please you. You start to feel her tongue start to go to work just as you start to feel Robert's doing the same. He has your skirt completely raised now, his teeth clumsily biting at the fabric of your panties. You can feel him tugging at your panties, trying to lower them. It takes him a while but he finally manages to remove you panties with his teeth. He immediately goes back and begins to eagerly lick your pussy and suck on your clit. The wave of pleasure takes over you and you let out a moan of pleasure. Just then Debbie lowers your shirt to expose your hard nipples to the cool air. Your hand reaches over to return some of the attention that she is giving you. You hand immediately finds her large breasts and you start caressing and massaging through her thin shirt. She lets out a soft whimper, letting you know that she is enjoying it as well. Feeling your touch on her encourages her to take your hard nipple into her moist mouth. Her tongue work expertly around your nipples, sending chills through your entire body. You could feel the beginning of a climax building up. Not wanting to cum yet, you tell me to stop. I sit up, slightly out of breath and with a confused look on my face.

" Don't look so confused Slave!" you tell me, "I just want to watch you make your other mistress cum first."

Debbie looks at you both surprised and happy at the same time. You look at her and give her a wink, "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything. Just sit back and enjoy."

Debbie smiles and sits back in the couch.

"Now Slave...what shall I have you do first?" you ask rhetorically.

Thinking for a minute you start by having him kiss her, starting at her feet. You watch with pleasure and see that Debbie is enjoying the attention. You soon have him continue working his way up her legs. Watching him kissing her legs, pleasuring her, surprisingly arouses you almost as much as if it were you. Your dampness causes you to wiggle in your seat and slip a hand beneath your skirt, softly rubbing your mound, careful not to make yourself cum without the help of Robert. You instruct him to remove her panties in the same fashion that he removed yours.

You see Debbie's eyes twinkle with excitement as you add on to your orders, not to use any hands at all. Robert Smiles and nods, "Yes Mistress." He says as he lowers his head to her skirt. Looking up at the two of you, he smiles as he bites onto the edge of her skirt and proceeds to lift it up. He positions it in such a way that he'll be able to work his way under without the use of his hands. Soon he's back to kissing her thighs and attempting to get his head underneath her skirt. It takes him a minute but he finally manages to get underneath. He quickly manages to get them in his teeth and sliding down her legs. He starts to go back under when Debbie stops him.

"Stop Slave!" she says.

She asks you why you should be left out while she enjoys herself? Robert starts to say something but she tells him to lie down on the floor and shut up. Robert lies down on his back, still bard naked, dick rock hard and pointing upwards.

You both look over at him, "Which end do you want?" she asks as she smiles at you. That's a tough decision. You think to yourself. Thinking of how good both his tongue and dick feel inside of you. You decide to take his throbbing dick and let her have his tongue.

You both get up and walk over to him. Looking down at him gives you an even greater sense of power. Seeing him looking so helpless makes you smile.

"Now pay attention," Debbie tells him," we're both going to get on you and you're going to pleasure us both at the same time. BUT!!! You had better make us cum at the same time. If you don't, you won't be able to cum afterwards. And just to be sure," she then reached into her purse and pulls out a small bottle. It was some sore of de-sensitizing cream. You smile as she gives you a wicked smirk.

She then kneels down next to him and starts stroking his hard dick with the cream. She puts more on, almost making you wonder if it's too much.

He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling. Immediately she stops as soon as she sees that he's enjoying it.

"Don't get too comfortable. You have to earn that. And we're going to make you work VERY hard." She says smiling.

Deciding you want to give Robert a little show. You tell Debbie to come closer to you. You tell her that you both should get ready since Robert did a lousy job at undressing the both of you. With that, you step closer to her, making sure that Robert is looking at you. You reach out and start to slowly unbutton her shirt. Working your way from the top, her shirt starts to slowly reveal more and more of her breasts until she is standing there in her bra. Her tits look as if they are ready to burst out, straining against the material. You cup them in your hands, feeling their weight. You lean forward and start to kiss the exposed flesh spilling over the top. Debbie lets out a deep sigh and throws her head back. You are still looking at Robert, making sure that he is enjoying the show. Debbie grabs your head in her hands, gripping your hair in her fingers, the familiar pull that turns you on so much. You quickly make your way around her back and unclasp her bra. As soon as you get it undone, you let her bra fall to the floor and immediately take one of her large nipples into your mouth. Flicking and teasing, sucking and nibbling. You make sure that you give each of her hard nipples equal attention. While you are busy with Debbie's large tits, she starts to return the favor and you feel her hands working on your shirt and bra as well.

Before you know it, you are both standing there topless. Both devouring each other's breasts like hungry animals. Taking brief pauses to kiss and taste her sweet tongue. Pure animal lust takes over and you slowly push Debbie over to where Robert is laying. You move her over Robert's face. You lower her down. She lets out a loud moan soon as Robert's tongue touches her sensitive pussy. As soon as you know that she is being pleasured you back up and lower yourself as well. Robert's hard dick sliding easily into your dripping wet pussy. The thickness stretches you, filling you with pleasure. You close your eyes, enjoying the feeling of him finally inside of you. When you open your eyes, you find Debbie staring at you. She has a look of ecstasy covering her face. She leans forward and takes one of your nipples into her warm mouth. She greedily sucks you nipple into her mouth as you grind and rotate your hips, feeling Robert's dick moving wonderfully inside of you. Occasionally she will bite your nipple, obviously because of something that Robert's tongue has done. She is grinding on Robert's face similarly to the way that you are grinding on his tongue. The feeling from her mouth and Robert's dick is starting to become too much. You start moaning loudly.

Debbie surprises you both by speaking.

"Now, now." She says," It looks like Ava is going to cum soon and I'm not ready yet."

She reminds him that he must make you both cum at the same time. You wonder if he will try to slow you down from cumming or if he will work harder at making her cum. Your thoughts are interrupted by Robert thrusting quickly upward, deep into you. You let out a moan of pleasure. His rhythmic thrusts continue into a steady pace. Sliding in and out of your wetness. Debbie is moaning louder now. You wonder how Robert can breath with the way Debbie is riding his face. Debbie reaches towards you, her hand lowering to your pussy. She finds your clit and gently starts massaging it as she takes turns licking each of your nipples. You can feel Robert bucking up at you frantically. As if he is trying to cum but can't. His pace slows momentarily but then speeds up again.

Debbie seems to bemoaning louder now. Grinding rapidly on Robert's face.

"Umm, yes." She moans," Like that! Yes."

You can tell that she is going to cum soon. You figure that Robert knows this as well because he soon starts to thrust into you with faster, deeper thrusts. You can feel your climax building as Robert's dick pounds away at you and Debbie continues to massage your clit. She is moaning louder as well. Suddenly Debbie starts thrusting her hips as if she were fucking Robert's mouth. Screaming at the same time in ecstasy. She is cumming.

"Ohhhhhhh god!!!!" she yells," Yesssssss, I'm cummmmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

This causes you to get closer as well. As Debbie is still cumming, she leans forward and pushes you back. You hold yourself with your hands as she dives into your pussy. She's now licking your clit as Robert continues to thrust his throbbing dick into you. The feeling of his dick and her tongue are too much, you start to cum.

You moan loudly, announcing that you are going to cum. Robert mercilessly starts fucking you faster and faster while Debbie sucks your clit into her mouth and pushes you into a wonderful orgasm that forces wave after wave through your hot, sweaty body.

The final waves of your climax flow out of your body and you fall to the floor next to Robert. Debbie soon joins you. You both lay there, breathing deeply, trying to regain your breath. Your eyes open to see Robert still lying there, dick still hard and throbbing. You realize that he never came. You look over to Debbie to see her smiling.

"We told you that we had to cum together. Obviously you don't listen very well." She says. "Why don't you go make yourself useful Slave. Get us some ice cream."

Robert slowly gets up and walks into the kitchen.

Debbie yells at him.

"From Dairy Queen! And don't bother getting dressed!"

You both laugh as you hear him grumble and the door shut behind him.

12