Slave Silk's Diary: Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No honey, don't cum." Mistress said sweetly.

My body shaking and my pussy throbbing, I begged and pleaded with Mistress. My pussy was wet and the juices were flowing down between my legs and ass. To my relief Mistress stopped stroking my clit. Just as my body stopped shaking I felt sharp smacks of the flogger against my clit, screaming in pain as Mistress slapped my sore clit over and over. Begging for my life, I screamed for her to please stop. She relented, but the pain did not. My whole body felt the sting of the flogger on my sore and swollen clit.

At that moment I heard a familiar hum. It was that of my favorite sexual toy. Mistress inserted the end of the clitoral vibrator into my pussy. The vibrations sending waves of pleasure through my aching body I screamed, "Yes, oh yes! Fuck me, please fuck me." In and out Mistress moved the vibrator, fucking my wet pussy brutally. This felt so good and I had to strain not to cum. I cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

Mistress Taralyn smacked each of my inner thighs hard with the flogger. I cried out in pain, not just from the bite of the flogger but from the intense need to cum. The pain of the flogger helped to alleviate some of my need to cum. Mistress continued relentlessly fucking my pussy with the vibrator bringing me to the edge of orgasm again.

Screaming I pleaded, "Please my Mistress, Please let me cum. I need to cum. Please? Please? Please?"

Mistress would back off for seconds then return to her torment of my pussy. Fucking me harder each time and bringing me to the brink of orgasm but not letting me cum. I do not know how many times Mistress took me to the threshold of cumming, but it felt like an eternity.

I could vaguely hear the seductive and pleasurable moans of Mistress Kat. Briefly turning my head I could see that Joey was fucking his Mistress with his tongue. Mistress Kat was enjoying herself enormously, and I could feel she was on the verge of her own massive orgasm. I closed my eyes again as my body began to relax a minute amount. Mistress Taralyn removed the clips from my nipples. She removed the right one first. I squealed as the blood rushed back into the nipple. Mistress began to toy with the sore nipple. Squeezing and twisting it as I cried out in pain. As painful as this was it also made my cunt throb harder with need. Mistress gave my left nipple a hard bite with her teeth before removing the clip.

Mistress then moved between my legs again. I began to beg, "No Mistress, please no more. Please do not torture me like this any more tonight." Her answer was to turn on the vibrator again and rub my clit with the end of it. My hips instinctively bucked up toward her.

Crying I beseeched, "Fuck me Mistress. Fuck me! Gawd please fuck me hard and make me cum! Please, please, I need you to fuck me."

Mistress thrust her fingers deep inside my dripping aching cunt. Mistress fucked me with deep hard thrusts of her fingers. It felt as if I were having an out of body experience. I could hear my moans, which were a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was pleading for relief of some kind, either for my Mistress to stop the torture or let me cum, or both. I cannot remember the times Mistress brought me to orgasm only to deny me the pleasure of release. This was the ultimate torture. Nothing could compare to the denial of orgasm as a method of torture.

Mistress freed me from my restraints. She leaned over and softly said "I love you." I pulled her into my arms and held onto her tightly. I needed her love and approval like most people needed food to live. Finally releasing her, I rolled over and curled up into a ball, closing my eyes and drifting off into some other reality that did not hurt so much. I hazily recalled screams of pleasure from voices, but could not distinguish who they were from.

Mistress awoke me from my dream state. Mistress Kat and Joey had just left. Mistress Taralyn led me by the hand upstairs. We showered together and Mistress washed me with such tenderness and affection. Taking great care with my sore and aching body, I could feel the love with each touch of her hand. It was hard to fathom these soft gentle hands were just moments ago torturing me to the brink of insanity. After toweling off, Mistress applied lotion to both of our bodies. It was her favorite scent of vanilla lotion. We then retired to our room.

Exhausted we laid in each others arms. Mistress whispered sweet and loving words to me about how much she loved me and how well I had done tonight. I was pleased that my Mistress was satisfied with me. A sense of pride and calm drifted over me as I lay in Mistress Taralyn's arms and drifted to sleep.

12