slave stacie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

~~~~~

Stacie relates the story ...

~~~~~

Full of sexual and other emotions I watched, a little excited and at the same time with a touch of emptiness, as Sir and littleone got into their car and left. No man had ever dominated me, both mentally and sexually, as He had done today exposing a particular deep-seated and heretofore anonymous emptiness's that existed in my life. I could not believe all of the emotions; the foremost being an essential fundamental animalistic sexual need to be taken, totally used, and to please a real man, this Sir. These two had drawn my suppressed side out into the open, physically, mentally, and sexually, giving me new life. Smiling contently, with goose bumps up and down my arms, I knew that I had been shown that if I chose, free myself totally from those feelings and emotions that had suppressed for all of my adult life.

It is true that littleone is very desirable and alluring to me and I loved how she tasted and responded. The two other women I had been with could not hold a candle to her; she is something to behold and taste and her kisses were out of this world sensuous.

I did learn exactly what they had implied; I never really "belonged" to my husband as littleone does with Sir. She knows who she is, what she is, and is so proud of her status with Sir. The peace, contentment, tranquility, sexuality, and confidence she naturally radiates are such magnificent things.

My orgasms with littleone in the dressing room were unreal, left me loving it, and completely drained. Jesus, what a scene with Sir that was. Never had I ever wanted a cock as much as I wanted His and then to have littleone tearing my pussy up, making me squirt of all things. Yes, I want to be part of this and it is against everything I was taught all my life. I was so out of it afterwards that I did not notice that littleone did not leave a phone number for me to call. I have either to go or not go, no phoning with a lame excuse.

I just may become a slave and Sir will have use of me anyway He pleases. I really do want to know all about it even though I know that complete obedience is required. Me fully obedient? If you had told me that twenty-four hours ago, I would have laughed at you, but not now. Jesus, I am wet and they are not even here. How in the hell can that be?

On top of everything else I let them pay for and walk out of here with that stained dress that needs hemming. How embarrassing is that? As if I needed an excuse to go, I will have to go and recover that dress. Customers those good are hard to find.

Stilettos as my everyday shoe? I would have never thought about that and then littleone's comment that part of my problem was not wearing them. Jesus, she can hit the nail on the head when she needs to. I couldn't do anything but agree with her. Shit! She told me to wear mine and I am almost ashamed but I had better do as I was told. Hell, I am submissive already.

I wonder if Sir and littleone will make me as sexy and classy as she is. She just radiates sex but not so "in your face" vulgar. Part of her appeal is her attitude and that shows in a good way. Could being loved, cared for, protected, fully used, and owned, or as she says, "belonging," be that good. Hell, I don't know, I have never had that situation.

Seeing littleone's breasts, including her areolas and nipples exposed like that and my initial reaction that I couldn't wear anything like that in public was pathetic. Then littleone saying that she is to "always completely available to Him" and never wears panties except during the heavy flow days. Jesus, I just squeezed my cunt. I must be a secretive slut just thinking about the air passing over my pussy and littleone saying not wearing panties didn't take much to getting use to and that she stayed in almost continuous state of arousal wanting Him to be proud of her. Holy Shit! I haven't ever been in an "almost continuous state of arousal."

Let me call Mary and have her come in early. I cannot stand it, I have to get ready and go. Damn waiting for seven tonight. I guess I had better go braless and without panties. What am I going to wear? Pants are out and I don't have a dress that is anywhere as sexy as what littleone does. Fuck, I am probably going to come out of my clothes anyway so I will just wear a skirt and a blouse I can open up.

"Mary, can you come in early and stay until closing? Good come in as soon as you can please."

Outside of Sir's cock, what got to me the most was littleone. I saw that secret smile on her face and I remember thinking, "she knows what I need and the battle that is raging in my mind."

The other thing was Sir's words that hit home with me. "It is the devoted nature of her love for her Master that enables her to free herself finally from any fear. As she lets go and passes control of her life to her Master she feels His devotion as he takes greater and greater care of her. Me, free of any fear? She feels His devotion as He takes greater and greater care of her. No man has ever made me free of fear much less taken care of me. Fuck, I am hooked that is all there is to it. Shit.

The coup was how calm and assure Sir was when He told me, "I will not force you to come to Me. You will freely come, and you are free to go, but only once. If I do this and then leave, I can never go back to them. These two are unbelievable and I want it. Damn, go girl be happy and live for a change I thought.

Sir continues the story

"Slave, I think that you had better get prepared for Stacie's visit. If you want a shower get it, then put on a pair of those sexy seamed nylons, and then come to Me and I will help you get them straight. Put the Lelo balls in your cunt and wear any pair of the five-inch stilettos you want. I want your choker in the collar position and attach the leash. No other clothes slut. We are going to hit her right between the eyes with the site of you as the slave. If it scares her off, it does, and if it doesn't, then you may have the 'sister' slave you want."

"Yes Sir, I am going to enjoy this either way. If you fuck her good, and if you don't I get that wonderful cock of yours."

"Horny bitch, Jesus slave, I suspect that she will not be here on time. My gut tells Me she could come early and I want us to appear prepared as if we anticipated her being early."

"Do you think so Sir, honestly?"

"Yes I think so but I don't know. I suspect her cunt is wet and her nipples have been protruding since we left the shop, in addition to her mind going full blast. Oh, fix me a full needle of injection for My cock and leave it in the refrigerator. If I have to take her, I am going to need all the help I can get.

"Full needle Sir, oh my God she is going to go nuts. That will keep you erect for almost an hour."

"Are you going to take a shower slut or are you just wanting a spanking?"

"Yes Sir a quick one and hope the water does not sting my ass very much."

"Oh, one other thing slut, I may, and you may, refer to her as a 'sister' slave if she agrees to serve Me, but she will not be your equal."

"I know Sir and I love you for that."

"Go bitch, get your ass in gear."

"Yes Sir, I'll hurry."

In what seemed like only a few minutes she called to Me to come help her with the seamed nylons. By the time I got to her, she had the garter belt secured and was sliding the first nylon on her sexy leg. I noticed that she had given her pubic area a quick shave and had applied lotion to it. Her collar was on and the leash she is so proud of was attached to the collar. I sat in the chair and she stood on the small stool with the nylons on her feet but dropping at her ankles. I reached up to her cunt and felt the short leash for the Lelo' ben-wa balls in place. Good I thought as I pulled the first nylon up. In a short time, I had the rear garters attached and told her to do the front ones.

"I am finished Sir. What's next?"

"Stilettos and a little make-up baby," I said. "Make sure you do some of the eyeliner and lash stuff. I see you already have some of the snacks ready. Now go get that done and by the way, the pink on your ass looks good. Maybe I should do some hand smacking of it to keep the red glowing."

"No Sir that won't be necessary," she said moving away from Me. "I'll be back in a few minutes Sir," she said going into the closet and choosing the whorish red five-inch stilettos before leaving to finish her makeup.

My slave, and possibly soon to be Mistress of Stacie, returned with one of My favorite adult beverages and asked, "Does my make-up meet your approval Sir?"

"Yes, you are beautiful slut. I want you to get the doggie collar and the leash that goes with it. While you are there get those Velcro straps so I can bind her arms and legs if I desire. Put them near the chair you will kneel beside so that they are not obvious. Cover them if necessary. Now go bitch, I again have the feeling she will be here very soon."

"Sir, do you really plan to be that strong with her?"

"Yes I do slut. This is different from when I went and got you. You had been in training for months and you knew, and understood, what was expected of you. She only has wild ideas going through her head and if she asks to serve Me, I am not going to paint half a picture. I don't want half a slave, I want one that is one hundred ten percent, and wants to be all mine. It is that simple girl."

"I'll be back quickly Sir. I should do a few things in the kitchen even though most of it is already prepared."

"Ok do that and when you are done, fix Me another drink. I have a feeling this is going to be a long afternoon and night. When she comes to the door, you go and greet her and bring her as she is to Me in the living room. It is going to be interesting to see how she dressed to come here. Oh slut, clear the coffee table of all items."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

Littleone led with her hip wiggling her ass a little extra leaving Me thinking of all that could happen tonight. If, she thought, worse came to worse, she would get a first class fucking out of this so that she would be good either way. She quickly cleared the large coffee table on the way to get the "goodies" and while she was there, she got the small and medium size butt-plugs, the replica dildo of her Master, and the penis gag. "Jesus," she thought, "I am so fuckin naughty," as she also got the strap-on cock in case she got a chance to fuck Stacie. She then took them and put them beside the chair I would be sitting in and covered them with a silk scarf.

~~~~~

Littleone continues

~~~~~

I then went to Sir and told Him of the extra things I had gotten so He would know that His slave was giving Him many options. He just smiled and nodded His head as I took His empty glass and hurriedly went to the kitchen to finish up there after I fixed His drink and took it to Him. As I was cleaning up at the sink, I saw Stacie's car drive through and past the brick column mounted gargoyles at the end of Master's driveway.

"She is driving up the driveway now Master. You were correct; she is almost an hour early."

"Ok littleone, the show will soon begin. Stand straight, shoulders back and tits out. Remember you are the potential Mistress. Work your nipples you horny slut."

"Yes Sir," I said smiling, excitingly squeezing Master's cunt while at the same time rolling and pinching His already protruding nipples that I proudly keep for Him. I watched her from behind the window drapes in the second bedroom and saw Stacie get out of her car, and walk toward the back door, which was proper, as there is no walkway to the front door. My impression was that she was walking confidently but her knocking on the door in a timid manner made me wonder what her attitude is. After she knocked, I counted to five and then turned the corner to go to the door. As I came around the corner, her head had a slight bow to it and her hands were together at her crotch indicating a submissive comportment. Looking at her as I walked to the door, with my leash swinging between my Master's tits, I noticed that the blouse she had on was a thin material, opened several buttons down exposing a good deal of her cleavage, and that she was braless. Hell I thought, smiling as I got to the door to greet her, I bet that the bitch doesn't have panties on either. Smiling I thought, "Hell, this is a good sign."

"Hi girl," I said deliberately not using her name. "Welcome to Master's home." Her head came up and her eyes got wide seeing how I was not dressed and the leash hanging predominantly down from my collar. "Please come in, Master is expecting you," I said, seeing her smile.

"Thank you littleone," she replied with sincerity and leaning into me to exchange a cheek-to-cheek kiss. As she leaned out of the 'kiss', she looked at me from head to toe and with just a hint of jealousy she said, "You look stunning. If only I could look as good as you."

"It's easy girl," I said taking her hand and leading her toward Master, smiling and once again doing as I like, leading with my hip, putting a little 'extra' wiggle in my redden ass. I led her to Sir and placed her at a forty-five degree angle from where He was sitting.

Master rose and extended His hand saying, "We are glad you are here girl. Please, have a seat." indicating for her to sit on the love seat to His left, making me proud as I am always to His right.

As she moved to sit, I came close to Him and asked her, "Can I get you something to drink girl?"

As she sat, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she sat correctly, toward the front of the love seat not leaning back, her back straight with her shoulders back projecting her lovely full bosom, her knees together and pointed toward Sir. "Not now, thank you, maybe a little later Mistress. Is that correct, am I to refer to you as Mistress?"

"Yes and no," I replied continuing, "I consider it a courtsey as of now as you have not determined that you want to serve Master. As it is now either that or 'littleone' is correct. Once you make the decision, if you do, to serve Sir, then for a period during your training, I will be your Mistress. Once you successfully complete your training then you will know your position and we will arrange something that is appropriate."

"Thank you," she said smiling nervously at me.

~~~~~

Sir tells the fable

~~~~~

"I guess you have had many things going through your mind and occurring with your body since we have seen you," I said, smiling, looking directly at her.

"Yes I have Sir. Oh, yes many things. I need to tell you both that I was still shaken when you came to the counter and paid for the things this afternoon. Speaking frankly, my cunt was dripping down my thighs and I still had Sir's taste in my mouth, and I failed to remember that I needed to keep that dress to clean it and have it hemmed. I am sorry Sir that was my mistake."

"I appreciate your honesty girl and littleone has soaked it to prevent any stains and when you leave she will give it to you to have it hemmed. You girls will work out the details," I said with sincerity as littleone stood beside Me with her left hand on My shoulder, tits projected, legs spread nicely fully exposing Her damp shaved cunt, waiting My instructions.

"Do you have any questions in particular that you want to ask before you and littleone start on the written materials?' I asked her, looking directly into her eyes.

"No Sir I don't and I am sure that she will be totally honest with me," Stacie replied in a soft voice.

"Yes, yes she will. Here is how it will start, littleone will give you the materials and she will stay with you while you are reading. Everything is grouped into subject matters and she will answer any questions you have as you go along. If she is not sure, she will ask for confirmation or clarification from Me. I suspect that with your current state of mind that you will have no problem giving us your decision tonight concerning coming into full service to Me. If after you have had your questions answered, you are content, and this is what you honestly want, then you will come in front of Me, in the kneeling position as littleone will explain to you and you saw today, and ask Me to accept you stating your desire to be owned by Me as My slave. If you do that, and I accept you, your training and My use of you will start tonight."

"Thank you Sir, that is more than fair. Shall we start?"

"No, wait just a minute Stacie. One other thing, if we start your training it will be on a provisional basis. I think that you should take some time after tonight, say twelve or twenty-four hours to think clearly about your decision, if it is to be with Me, to make sure you are positive about it and have no reservations," I said in a smooth and reassuring voice.

"Once again, thank you Sir, I appreciate your consideration," Stacie said looking Me directly in the eyes. "I do have one question before we begin, if that is ok Sir."

"Yes, please ask it," I replied.

"Why and how is littleone's ass so red with those marks?"

I looked at littleone and simply nodded My head. The smile on her face told Me that she was proud that I had the confidence in her to answer Stacie. Smiling littleone looked into Stacie's eyes and spoke softly, "Stacie I did some things wrong and it was necessary for Sir to discipline me. He did, and now the subject, or problem, no longer exists and I am so proud that he took the time to correct me, reinforcing His love for me."

All but stunned Stacie said, "Ok, thank you for answering me."

Without any further comment on that subject I simply said, "littleone please take her to the dining table and proceed."

~~~~~

Littleone tells what happens

~~~~~

"Yes Sir, as you wish," I said, head bowed, eyes downcast. With that, I went toward Stacie, extended my right hand to assist her to stand gracefully, and led her by the hand to the chair at the table I wanted Stacie to sit in. As we walked to the table, I smiled and asked her, "Stacie do you have panties on?"

"No," she said giggling, "I didn't see any reason to put them on just to take them off at the door."

"Smart," I said winking at her. I put the first group of reading material in front of her and she started to read. She asked me a few questions but nothing in this group seemed to throw her for a loop. Concerning the protection, guidance, obedience, discipline, love, use, and devotion part offered by Master she simply asked, "Really, this is all true?"

"Oh yes," I replied smiling at her.

In the second group, she only asked about complete ownership and belonging to which I replied, "I would have it no other way," and explained that I had been used and sometimes 'loved' by men but they never made me feel that I honestly and truly belonged to them. She simply nodded her head and continued to read. I noticed that her nipples were now erect and that from time to time she squeezed her legs together. Seeing this I thought, "Yes bitch, you will serve and love it."

I observed Sir quietly going to the refrigerator and understood that He was getting His erection injection. He left just as quietly going to the bedroom and when He returned and I assumed He had used the prescription.

I had her stop before we started on the last section and invited her to the kitchen for some snacks and drinks. She readily obeyed and came with me, leading her by the hand. Sir came in with us, we talked about general things; no comment was made by her concerning what she had been reading. Sir did come up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders massaging them.

She told us, "That feels so good."

"You seem tense little girl," Sir said as the spicy aroma of Stacie's excitement filled his nostrils; he inhaled deeply and savored the ripeness of her needy womanhood.

"Yes I am Sir but I'm ok," Stacie said meekly.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers