slave stacie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not stand it anymore so I looked up at Sir and shifted my eyes toward her cunt. He simply nodded His head and with that, I reached below her skirt, pulling it up cupping my hand over her panty less cunt. She was soaking.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned loudly. With that, I ran one of my fingers up her slit and looked at her closed eyes saying to her, "Need to be on your knees and serve Master bitch?"

"Yessss."

I leaned in close to her face and said in a stern voice, "You know that Sir will fill all three of your holes and you will become His whore, slut, cunt, pet, and do whatever, with whomever, and whenever, He tells you quickly and fully?

"Yessss, I know." As she said this, I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and then started finger fucking the slut, her mouth open, eyes shut.

"Enough for now littleone," Sir said. I slowly removed my fingers from her and let her skirt fall back down.

"You need to read the last group of papers," Sir told Stacie removing His hands from her shoulders. "These pertain to punishments and it is a short group but it tells you that I can and will punish you, in any way I see fit, with whatever I want to use on you, including crops and whips amongst other things. Punishment is not a debatable thing. If you want to serve, go read it, if you don't you are free to leave if you want to go or just stay and visit with us."

"I want to read it Sir," she said in between short gasps of air.

"Good go do it now little girl."

I led her back to the table and set beside her, smelling her excited sex and I loving it. She quickly went through this group and at the end; she simply asked me, "All true?"

"Yes girl it is. Have no doubt. This is a life changing decision you are making and I remind you that everything you have learned and experienced in your life has left you as an empty loveless shell, unable to belong to any man, much less a truly dominant man. It's your choice girl."

"May I Mistress?" she asked not saying what she wanted to do.

Playing my gut I simply told her, "You are free, as of now, to do what you want to do girl. Understand that if you get on your knees and beg Him to accept you, that freedom, and your old life, ends."

~~~~~

Stacie tell the story

~~~~~

With that, I got up and walked almost legless, toward Sir, stopping directly in front of Him. Sir lifted His head looking directly at into my eyes not saying anything.

I dropped to my knees and made an honest effort to assume the position. Bowing my head, eyes downcast, I said in a soft, but determined voice, "Sir, please accept this worthless girl into your lifetime of service as your loving and obedient slave. I will accept any training you determine. I beg you Sir, please love, care, protect, guide, and use me as only You can."

Sir paused, letting me wait it seemed and then said, "You know that my needs are extraordinary?"

My voice trembling, my cunt leaking as never before, I said, "I can do this Sir. Please, just give me a chance. I can be what you need. I need you to be my Lord and Master."

"A lot would be expected of you Stacie. I would hurt, use, humiliate, and own you. You will need considerable training, which would result in substantial discipline of various forms, and your body will be absolutely mine. I will ask you to do things you have never even imagined, and you would be expected to do it without hesitation." Sir said breathing deeply thinking that He had to be straight with me and affirm what I had read.

"I can do it, Sir. I want to do this Sir; please just give me a chance," I said, my words soft and a tear coming to the corner of my eyes.

Sir, putting His hand softly under my chin, raised my head, looking at me with compassion and love said, "Then let's proceeds with a few tests. I want you to stand in front of me and remove your clothes now."

Not hesitating for a second, slowly standing I faced him, a small smile on my face, reaching behind me slipping my skirt off before unbuttoning the last buttons of my blouse, dropping it to the floor next to my skirt. I then stepped out of my skirt and stood in front of Him, wanting desperately to hear His words of acceptance.

Sir almost had to remind himself to breathe; standing before Him was this 'little girl' with an exquisite body that He knew littleone and Himself craved. Stacie's embarrassment excited Him and He could see littleone's reaction was the same. His eyes caressed her tits while his mind played with her pussy, "You will shave yourself totally and continue to do so every day," he instructed.

"Yes Sir," I said in a barely audible whisper. The realization of what I wanted, and had asked for was beginning to come clear, and yet I was terribly aware of the wetness growing between my legs.

Sir reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand pinching hard and twisting them in his fingers while watching my face wince in pain. He smiled, seemingly enjoying hurting me. His assault on my nipples continued, pulling and stretching them until I had no choice but to beg Him, with tears coming to my face, to stop. By not pulling away this led Sir to think that just maybe I could be trained to be a slave after all. Even though I am not a virgin and it has been some time since I had been intimate with a man, I could not help but notice how alive I felt as Sir abused my now tender nipples.

Sir stood there for what seemed like a long time without speaking and then said to me, "I will accept you on a temporary basis until you have proven your worth to Me. Complete your training, show your absolute obedience and growing love, then we will make this permanent.

You must complete your basic training within thirty days. Should you not complete it, I will dismiss you from our lives. From this moment forward, you go where I tell you to go, when I tell you to go. The life you have known is over. You will be permitted to continue your business and after the first fourteen days, we will discuss what happens to your home. I want nothing from it. I will not take what is yours coming into this, but whatever you do, or earn from this day forward is to be shared with this household as I determine. I will accept no lies and for Me omissions are considered lies. Both are punishable offenses. Is this clear and acceptable?"

"Yes Master, it is," I said, realizing that this was the first time I had used that word with Him and that it felt natural and comforting at the same time.

"Very good girl; I see we understand ourselves. Our first task is for you to admit you are my slave and will do whatever I say. From now on, your body belongs to me to use as I please. Think carefully before answering. You will not refuse any request I make and will need to ask permission to cum."

"I want to earn the privilege to be your slave Sir," I said confidently, looking at Him.

"On your knees, hands behind your back bitch. You are not to move them unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?" Sir asked me.

As I knelt at His feet and attempted to achieve the required position, a small smile came on my face as I said, "Yes Master."

Standing in front of me, Sir unzipped his pants and pulled his growing cock out slapping both sides of my face with it. "Have you ever sucked a cock besides mine?" Sir asked. I simply nodded and He continued, "So you are a slut. Open your mouth slave and do nothing." Happily, I opened my mouth, welcoming Him pushing His cock into my waiting mouth.

Master reached down, locking my hair in his fingers, tilting my head up, holding it motionless so that I was looking at His eyes with His cock fully in my mouth, leaving me incapable of muttering even one intelligible word. "Listen to Me carefully slave," Sir said, "Except in the mornings, you will always ask for permission to suck My cock. In a situation such as this when I put My cock in your worthless mouth you are to close tightly around it without any tongue action or sucking. When I decide, I will tell you to proceed. The use of either of your hands on My cock is not permitted, as I want your mind focused on your mouth, compelling you to be creative, and to give your best to Me. Your hands, unless I instruct you different may freely roam My body but there will be times that I will require you to keep both of your hands behind your back or I will have them cuffed behind your back. Do you fully understand Me my new whore?"

With Sir's cock pushed to the back of my mouth and unable to speak I simply attempted to nod my head with a slightly confused look appearing in my eyes.

Sir, seeing my confusion about how to answer Him smiled slightly and then spoke to me saying,

"Understand that once I have deposited My cum in your mouth you are not to remove your mouth until I give you permission. You will stop all sucking and tongue action on the head of My cock for a period of time until I indicate that the sensitivity level is down. Once I do that, then you are to fully clean My cock and upon completion of that, My cock is to stay in your closed mouth until I give permission for it to withdraw your mouth. If you understand, pat My right thigh twice."

With my mouth full of His cock I reached up and laid my hand on His right thigh, and then softly patted it twice.

"Now," said Sir, "that you understand My new cock sucking slave, show Me some more of the talents that you displayed earlier today. Suck your new Master's cock showing Me all of your talents."

His nipples were hard as rocks and my Masters cunt was leaking copiously as my lips squeezed His cock tightly, my tongue actively massaging His shaft while bobbing my head, sliding my mouth up and down, and lovingly sucking Sir with increasing pressure needing to please Him. Sir reached down and slapped His left tit, then His right tit, making my mouth clamp firmer around Him with my suction increasing each time He smacked me giving Him the result He desired.

"That's a good little slut. From now on, you will worship this cock; pleasing it, for you will be the most important thing in your life," He said.

Watching slave stacie had gotten littleone so wet and excited she was pulling on her Master's nipples and clinching His cunt, wanting to cum but knowing she didn't have His permission. She willed herself to be obedient, not wanting another punishment today, knowing that Sir would have enough of His hot cum for her new 'sister' slave and later for her.

I attempted to nod in agreement and move faster, taking Him deeper into my mouth increasing my suction to the point that the inside of my cheeks were massaging my Master's throbbing cock.

"You will be totally naked at all times when you are in this house, regardless of who else is here. There will be times that I will give you pain simply because I enjoy it. Do you understand whore?" He questioned me.

I attempted once again to nod keeping my eyes on His crotch, quite aware of the juices dripping from my hot and needy pussy. Without warning, Sir grabbed my hair and started slamming into my throat, face fucking me, His large balls slapping against my chin. My gagging only encouraged Him as His hips thrust hard and faster, fucking my slave's mouth.

"That's it slave, you are going to make a fine cunt for your new Master," He said in a firm loud voice.

He continued his assault on my mouth and throat until just before shooting His load. He ripped His cock from my mouth and ordered me to lie on the coffee table with one leg on each side. As best I could, I hurried to the table hoping, no needing, for Him to fuck my wet and hungry cunt, allowing me to have an orgasm as well.

Slowly Sir circled me; inspecting His new merchandise, observing that my pussy was swollen wet, and open. He peered at it, knowing how humiliated I was at this moment. He walked to where I could see Him and motioned with His head for littleone to come to Him.

Happily, littleone jumped up and ran to Him falling to her knees, putting her hands behind her back, knowing that He wanted me to witness littleone take His cock with her loving mouth. I starred wide-eyed with a desperate hungry look on my face, wanting what littleone was getting, as she relished the taste of Him and me. Littleone's mouth worked on Sir's cock and sensing that he was getting close she slowly removed her mouth, looked up at Him, and winked.

He returned the wink and then said to littleone, "slave, get the Velcro straps and bind her arms and legs to the table." She quickly got up and did as He instructed. I must have been a beautiful site, His new slave with my full tits and wet cunt tied to His table for His use; His hard cock standing out, silently speaking its domination of me.

As littleone bound me to the table, my body was shaking although I did not hinder her work. Littleone could see love, passion, and a deep need in my eyes.

I didn't know if it was from fear, excitement, hunger, or the sheer naughtiness of my submission into service of my new Master. All I did know was that I didn't want it to stop; never in my life had I felt so used or such a compelling need to belong. Never had I desired any man as much as I craved and needed my Master.

Sir reached for his leather flogger and then turned to his new slave as littleone slowly stroked His cock, keeping it on the edge, but not allowing Him to cum. "Your body will undergo a flogging or paddling of some kind every day during your training. I will do this, and sometimes littleone will be in My place. This simply serves to remind you that first of all, you belong to Me. Secondly, it is because you are now just a common slave, and all slaves deserve to be disciplined," He said looking into my eyes.

With that, He brought the flogger down on my tits. It wasn't too hard, but enough to make me whimper as He struck me again, marveling in the little red marks it left on my pale skin.

I cried out this time fully feeling the hurt and it sting from the leather straps. It was incredible as each swing of the flogger was a bit harder; feeling the heat rising from my marked tits. Without warning, the next one landed directly on my swollen cunt. I screamed knowing that suddenly my clit was very alive. I could do nothing but moan in between my shrieks of pain and new found pleasure.

Sneering, Sir said, "You like this, don't you slave? I had no idea what a fucking whore you are."

Sir continued abusing my pretty pussy with the flogger while littleone stroked His cock. "What a good little cunt you are. You need this, don't you? You need you body to be abused by Me," He said, never taking His eyes off of me.

"Yes, Master!" I shouted. I could not even think what was happening to me with my clit throbbing I knew it would not be long before the smacks of the leather flogger would have take me to an orgasm such as I had never known. I pulled on the restraints shouting, "Master, please make me your slave! Make me your fuck toy, your cum dump!"

Without warning, it hit me, the feeling almost indescribable; my nerve endings sending seemingly never-ending impulses to every erotic spot on my body. My eyes were shut tight just letting the feelings take over as Master continued to lightly flog my cunt, my body contracting and then exploding, screaming from an orgasm that took me out of my body as my orgasm continued to roll through me like the swells of the ocean – seemingly never ending.

Littleone watched as wave after wave carried me knowing that Sir had taken me where I had never been. She then took His cock into her mouth, concentrating on the underneath part of its swollen head, using her talented tongue to bring Him even closer to His orgasm as Master quit flogging my cunt, allowing me to come down from the high I had been experiencing.

As littleone's mouth felt Sir's cock start to swell and jerk, she pulled her mouth away from it allowing Him to move above me letting His warm load, rope after rope, spatter on my welcoming face.

"You want to be a cum slut slave? Let's see how you look covered in cum bitch!" He said looking directly at me grinning.

Somehow, one rope of His cum landed directly on my nose as the other parts of His life giving seed slowly cascaded down my face cheeks.

Catching His breath, Master told littleone, "Unbind this new cum slut slave." He then looked at me and said, "Clean your face."

After littleone had unbound my wrists, I hungrily reached up with one hand and ran my finger through a nice thick glob, looked Him right in the eye, smiling, and sucked it off. My body ached tremendously and yet I knew, just as littleone does, that I would need my Master to use me repeatedly. I continued to take my finger getting more of Him into my mouth.

Littleone looked up at Him with questioning eyes and knowing her need, He just nodded His head. She leaned down to me, her hands holding my head in the position she wanted near my ears and proceeded to lick some of our Master's cum off my face. She raised her head, extended her tongue for me to see His cum and then leaned into me, kissing me deeply and tenderly, sharing His cum.

Toward the end of our kiss, but before our mouths had parted, Master said looking at us, "Not to take anything away from you littleone, but it appears, so far, that your new sister slave was also 'born to serve'."

Littleone pulled her face slightly away from me, looked up at Him and said, "Oh Master I really hope so."

We all three chuckled as littleone then reached to unbind my ankles.