Slave to Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second finger was added, and Eko's breathing began to speed up. Angel found it so adorable how his eyes rarely closed, instead, they stayed locked on his face, watching him with a quiet intensity and passion. There was so much tenderness in that gaze that Angel found it hard to look back at times, as if the purity would burn and sear his wretched soul. However, he forced himself to look back when at all possible, offering reassuring smiles as his fingers worked in and out of him, stretching him slowly.

"If you need to cry out, smother it with the pillow." Angel said, and Eko reached over to grab the pillow Angel had used the night before, holding it against his side as he nodded. He whimpered, a low moan escaping his lips, but it wasn't loud enough to need the aid of that pillow yet. It would though, shortly.

Angel turned his fingers upwards, curling them slightly, then began searching for that small little button inside the other boy that would send him careening over the edge. His other hand moved to grip Eko's cock at the very same time, and when that button got him, Eko's eyes flew wide and his breath froze in his chest for a moment before he frantically grabbed for the pillow, letting out a cry against the intensity of that pleasure.

Ecstasy assailed him, making him lightheaded. His world spun on its axis, and he saw spots in his vision as he fought for some semblance of control, and failed to gain it. His fingers clenched hard into the softness of the pillow he held to his face, and after a moment he pushed the pillow down so only his nose and eyes were visible, simply so he could continue to watch Angel as he worked.

He writhed, his hips moving, his whole body moving really. He couldn't sit still to save his life, and soon he was making pleading little noises as his cock swelled in the other boy's hands and seemed to jerk and twitch, begging for attention.

"I know, love, I know it feels good." Angel whispered, his eyes alight with a passion he'd never before experienced. He felt on top of the world, all powerful, and intensely aroused. His own cock lay pressed to his stomach, stiff and yearning, leaking precum against his belly. He ignored it, though, far too interested in Eko's pleasure to care about his own. There is something to be said about slave training, when you're forced to ignore your own needs you can better focus on the needs of others.

He didn't try and add a third finger, instead he used the first two to stretch and work the other boy. He continued to press and rub against his prostate, and with each pass Eko became more and more frantic. At one point, he cried 'too much' and at another point he'd beg for more. He couldn't make up his mind, all he knew was that it felt good. It felt so good his entire body was aflame with it. His pale skin actually showed a blush all the way from his face to the very tips of his toes. It was one of the most adorable and sexy things Angel had ever seen.

"P-please..." Eko begged, nearly sobbing. Angel squeezed the head of his cock and stroked him slowly and Eko hissed out his pleasure, gripping his pillow in the most deadly of ways.

"What, Eko?" Angel asked gently, eyes dancing with pleasure.

"P-please, h-have to finish!" He begged, pleaded, and Angel had to smother his low sensual chuckle, though he wasn't completely successful. Eko loved the sound of that chuckle, and the look in Angel's eyes. There was something so sexy about the look the other boy was giving him. It was as if he owned Eko right then and there, but not in the way that Master Daman owned him. He owned him in a way that was wholly innocent, and in that moment Eko wanted to be owned in such a way, cherished the way he was being cherished right then.

"I know, I know, let it go Eko, don't hold back. Let it go." he whispered, licking his lips as he watched the boy beneath him squirm and rock his hips in time with the thrusting of his fingers, trapped in bliss but holding back out of fear. Angel knew oh-so-well what it was like to want that release, but to be afraid of actually achieving it because he hadn't gotten permission. On more then one occasion he'd been forced to actually command himself to cum out loud because he was frightening himself into holding back. So he gave Eko what he needed, his words a silken caress along his flesh, so sweet it was almost physical.

"Cum for me, Eko." He demanded in a tone that brooked no denial, and Eko's breathing began to come quicker and he cried out again into his pillow as he grew closer and closer. "Cum!" Angel growled out, keeping his voice low so no one could hear him through the door, but loud enough to hold force and intensity.

Eko's eyes were wide, his pupils dilated, the commands obviously doing something for him, so Angel continued to give them. "Cum for me, let go Eko and cum for me! You're safe, you're mine and you're safe." He murmured again and again, but each time he got to the words 'Cum for me' they came out in a rough intense command, and soon, Eko's back was arching against the bed, the smooth length of his shaft pulsing in Angel's head, and he choose that moment to stop thrusting in and out of the other boys body and just quickly rub over his prostate as he stroked him with an almost frantic need to see him to completion.

Eko's eyes remained on Angel as he began to scream into his pillow, his loud cries smothered by the fabric as warmth began to spread through Angel's fingers, pulse after pulse of Eko's pleasure came, coating his stomach and chest, Angel's hand, and when Angel though for sure he'd be finished Eko's eyes finally fell closed and his head tilted back as his whole body arched up. He cried out so loud that even with the pillow smothering his sounds, Angel was sure that some one would over hear, and his heart began to hammer harder in his chest, terrified.

Finally, there was nothing left and the younger boy let his body fall back to the bed, limp and spent. He had to pull the pillow back and away from his mouth, his eyes hazy with pleasure, drunk with it by the time they opened and locked once more on Angel, who was now smiling at his little angelboy with extreme pride and pleasure. Eko bit his lower lip, his cheeks turning that sweet brilliant crimson color that Angel was learning was the color of deep embarrassment, but not shame, and he grinned at the younger boy.

Slowly, he began to slide his fingers free, then remove his hand from the length of his already flagging shaft. He watched Eko's face as he brought that hand to his mouth, taking his time in licking off the sticky pleasure, savoring the taste.

Eko's blush grew deeper, and his chest rose and fell quickly with his unsteady breathing.

Angel leaned down, after his hand was licked clean, and he began to take his time in cleaning the rest of him. It was both practical, and erotic in nature. He didn't want to be caught with cum in his bed, but at the same time he wanted to do this. His warm wet tongue laved over Eko's skin, and though he'd just found his release moments ago, he heard soft little whimpers escaping between those panted out breaths. Angel tilted his head so he could continue gazing into the other slave's face, a small smile tugging at the corner of his mouth and Eko met his gaze shyly.

There was a moment's hesitation, and then Eko reached his hand out, fingers sliding into Angel's hair, gently caressing him as he spent the time to clean him up. When the last lick came, scooping up the last bit of his salty pleasure, Angel slid up Eko's body and pressed his mouth to the other boy's in a slow, languid and torturously passionate kiss. He was hesitant at first, not sure he wanted to taste what Angel had on his tongue, but Angel gently pushed the issue, and finally Eko gave in.

It didn't take long for him to figure out how sexy it was, the taste of his own cum in Angel's mouth, shared with him. After a moment of nervousness, that taste and the reality of what he was doing sunk home and his fingers curled more fully into Angel's hair, holding him close as he devoured Angel's mouth, his tongue searching and questing for any last remaining vestiges of his pleasure, wanting to savor the taste.

Pulling back slowly, Angel chuckled, his eyes bright with his pleasure, eyelids hooded. "That was incredible."

Eko could only nod his head mutely, eyes still wide. Sometimes it seemed as though he was perpetually startled.

"I have to put the chastity thing back on you." Angel said, sitting up and grabbing it, then fitting it over Eko's now-limp member. Eko just watched in mute silence, then his hand reached out to curl around Angel's stiff cock, causing him to moan quietly and his hands to shake.

It took a minute, but he finally got his shaking hands to snap on the little lock, and once more Eko was safely locked away with no one the wiser for it. Master Daman would never know, or so he hoped. Eko continued to stroke him, his hands clumsy and he was obviously shy, and as much as Angel wanted it, he couldn't afford to find release this morning when he knew there was a good chance that he'd be needed shortly. They needed to stop playing, because the longer they did, the more likely they were to get caught.

Gently, he placed his hand down and covered Eko's with it, "I want it." He whispered, "But we cant afford to take any more time up right now, I'm afraid we'll get caught, and I don't want you to get punished for my pleasure, Eko." He whispered, and though Eko whimpered and pouted in response, he did reluctantly release him.

"Will you teach me how to please you next time?" Eko asked, and Angel felt that strange flush of pleasurable pride, and something more, something deeper. He nodded his head quietly, and Eko actually beamed.

"Yeah, I'll teach you, but we have to be really careful. It's a big deal to get caught for this, so let's keep it to ourselves and we really, really have to watch that we don't look at each other too much or Daman might try and split us up." Angel said quietly, laying out against Eko's side and curling his arm against the other boy's stomach. Eko turned his head so he could see Angel's face, and that pure sweet expression was there. He trusted Angel, and that made him feel so good, so incredibly good.

"I..." Eko's single word was stammered out, and he suddenly began to look away from Angel, obviously having a hard time saying whatever it was that was on his mind.

"What is it?"

Swallowing hard, he tried again, "I... Angel...? I... I ...Love you." Eko's words were said in the softest most incredibly shy manner, and even as he spoke them, he couldn't force himself to look at Angel.

Silence reigned supreme for a long moment, Angel didn't know what to do. Does he say it back? Does he love the little angelboy so quick? He truly could, but he hadn't had time to analyze all the precious feelings the other boy had brought up in him. He didn't want to lead him on. So silence reigned.

Eko waited for a response, and when he didn't get one, he thought maybe he hadn't spoken loud enough for Angel to hear. When finally he convinced himself to push through his shyness and look at the other boy, he wished he hadn't.

Angel glanced down and away, avoiding Eko's eyes. He'd heard him, and that realization struck Eko like a hammer to the heart. He heard him, but he didn't feel the same way.

In that moment, Eko's heart broke.

Stiffening against the other boy, he fought to regain some semblance of dignity, but it was in vain. His dignity was stripped from him by Daman, and then in his innocence, he'd given his heart and his trust to the other boy, only to have it tossed aside. Tears pricked his eyes, and after a moment he felt the warmth of those tears slide wetly down either side of his face. He felt betrayed, even though he knew it wasn't logical. He'd opened his heart up to Angel, he'd given him freely what he had refused the man who owned him.

In that moment of oppressive silence, Eko wished for Daman's cruel comfort. Anything would be preferable to the pain he felt in his heart.

Anything.

Angel lifted his eyes to see Eko staring at the ceiling, tears sliding down from the corners of his eyes to slip down in a salty trail to his ears. He needed to say something, anything. He'd made a horrible mistake, he shouldn't have kept quiet. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could get the words out...

...A knock came at the door, then it swung inward, hitting the chair placed in front of it. The young woman on the other side of the door cursed, then stuck her head in. "Master Daman sent me to fetch you, Eko. Come on now."

Eko slid to his feet, not even bothering to wipe the tears away from his eyes. The young woman noticed the wetness and patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, he's in a good mood this morning." She said, mistaking the emotion for fear. Eko just nodded his head silently, his beautiful lavender eyes dull and lifeless.

Angel wanted to say something, he needed to say something, but with Cia standing there he couldn't say the words that stuck in his throat. He forced his mouth closed as he watched her take Eko's limp hand, patting it gently, then pulled him through the door.

Eko didn't even look back as the door closed behind him.

With the click of the closing door, Angel realized, as he sat on his bed, tears misting in his eyes, that he'd just broken the heart of the only person who had ever said the words 'I love you' to him, and meant them.

Thank ya for reading chapter four of Slave to Love! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would much appreciate it if you'd take a moment to vote below, and if you have time for feedback, I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on what you liked, and didn't like about this story. I am always looking to improve my writing, and feedback is the best way to accomplish this :) Again, I hope you enjoyed it!

Nikki

This story, and all stories written by Nicole Willmeth and posted to Literotica.com is the sole property of Nicole Willmeth. Any unauthorized use of any stories written under the name Sachiaiko is strictly illegal, and will warrant action taken.

If you would like to contact me about using any of my work, I am more then happy to discus it. Please contact me via feedback, I love to offer my work to magazines and publishers, and am still in search of an agent. ;)

12