All Comments on 'Slave to My Own Employee'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!!!

Please, Plplease write some more. Your wonderful!!!

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oalmost 13 years ago
Don't Listen

To that Anonymous person. This is now one of my all time favorite pieces... I wanted to be in the store owners place the whole time... Please, Please, PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! Please continue this story. PLEASE!!! :D

MBottomsMBottomsalmost 13 years ago
Very well written and highly erotic

Loved your story... I must admit to being partial to femdom stories over men, but this was so well done that I loved it. All the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is really wonderful. You write the "quick breakdown and then rebuilding with a new purpose" so well.

graymangazergraymangazerover 11 years ago
very hot

I usually prefer some bondage and a little harsher bdsm in stories but this was so well described, the gradual acceptance of being submissive and the emotions shown made it so sexy, so hot in fact I read it twice in quick succession. When she agreed to give away her business and allowed herself to be pimped out by her young owner made it the ideal ending.

Thanks for a very erotic story, I am now going to check out more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So stupid...

So the woman that built up her own business winds up becoming the slave to some fat loser 19 y/o and giving her the business and house?

Stupid. And why would her husband just move out? No man would do that, especially since he made more money before her store took off... so he probably owns the house.

Letting Linda dominate the boss and later getting the business ruin what otherwise was pretty hot.

D3N14LD3N14Lover 9 years ago
Hairy creep

Boy, that escalated quickly. Hilarious stuff :)

themanredthemanredover 8 years ago
One of the Best I've Read!

You are a gifted author.

I love everything about this story: the tone, the subject matter, the scope. I like the way that the main character enjoys serving all the women. She has her dream job, staffed with her dream customers! The description of the scene between her and Mrs. Johnson is very hot, and well-crafted.

I like that the husband is such a small part of the story. Really helps with the pace and scope, bringing us to the action quicker. Catherine's natural dominance is so sexy, and the way she expects the main girl to degrade herself is perfect. Such a good blend of language and ideas.

If there's one thing I'd like to see it's more. I'd want to see more of the main character's life after Linda took over. This would give you chances to explore new costumes and ideas. Anyway, this story is brilliant and I'm so glad I came across it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the best stories ever! You are a legend...Please try to make sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE!!!!

I really, really need to see more, a lot more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel sorry for thos woman, she has a store maks good money and now she is a useless slave with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fantastic story, although the rich girl and the store assistant being lovers felt slightly off the rest was written in a perfect way

Royse69Royse695 months ago

Very exciting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous