All Comments on 'Slave Wager: Poker Party'

by Seattle Zack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this contribution. A little long for my liking but it was entirely made up and more by your obvious knowledge of the English language and the way Robin's thoughts are depicted throughout the story.

95%

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 17 years ago
Though both are fantastically penned...

Of the two bearing the same main title, and offering the same charcter names, I must say this one is my favourite:) In short, it contained absolutely everything that makes for good erotic literature:) The player at the door to leave that couldn't perform well enough to let her pleasure him was right on time for the pace of this write, but the icing was the one with the boyfriend, and his promise to help her go clothes shopping in the future so she wouldn't look like a pastry the next time her Master wished to show her off to his friends:) Furthermore, in my opinion, there is little more absoulute treat within or outside erotic readings than knowing through the chosen words, the author has remembered his audience, greeting me with his intelligence on the chosen subject matter, with no insult to my own intellect. I love the metaphor carried in a deck of cards, Sir:) This is a wonderful write, and I have enjoyed delving into all your offered inks, only hoping to have chance to find more in the future:)

~fantasia

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

I loved your story. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Aces!

Delicious, beautifully written. My Master read this to me last night and gave me permission to post how much I liked it. Maybe we'll even adapt it for our own enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Table, theo, stretched muscles green felt, stack chips, struggled. remained, flash pain, facing table. I've been looking for a story that featured all these terms for most of my life.!!! Now I can die a happy man!!!! So very grateful for such fulfillment!!!! PLEASE, REALLY???? WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF TIME!!!!

appyBappyB7 months ago

Just read a comment that this was "an utter waste of time". I could not disagree more!! I loved it, and thank you for writing it.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 months ago

I'm with appyB! Excellent little poker story. Robin is a delicious sub, and Dougie the master a kind and loving owner!! Love that kind of relationship!!! 5- stars Seattle zack!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous