All Comments on 'Slaves'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So close

1st let me say I'm a big fan and I love your stories. This one started off wonderful, then it felt like you crammed in the ending; all the good sex parts at the end felt rushed. This could have easily been a 2 or 3 part story and I hope you pick it up again sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yep wish I knew some people that was this stupid

and weak willed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YES

would love to join you all

MBottomsMBottomsover 16 years ago
good start...

Loved the start of this story, and would like to see more...

You did seem to cram the ending in, so if you do more, please take your time...

simjim100simjim100over 16 years ago
loved it

I know alot of people, guys mostly who get upset anytime someone posts a cuckolding wimp hubby story. I can't imagine why they bother reading something they don't like and worse still take the time to leave a negative comment. Such arrogant assholes.

I thought the story was well written and personally get off on the theme. Plan to read more by this author

I feel if you have a negative comment concerning the authors writing ability, then go for it but be a nice guy and try to make your criticisms constructive, otherwise fuck off shitheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot, hopefully a second chapter is near.

I agree with most on the ending, but it was still very hot. Very few people write about couples that are both into being submissive, especially to another couple.

Keep up the good work!

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
nice

That's a great story. I'd love to read more stories about enslaved couples.

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
Good but rushed

I agree with the other comments that the sex acts seemed a tad rushed towards the end, otherwise an excellent story. Hope we get more chapters.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 11 years ago
Nice progression

I love the way this story builds up to the moment he happily realizes they are not going to switch back the next weekend. Great story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Yes master?

What a crock. In fact, this whole story was a crock.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
love it sexy as hell

God I dream of some couple would train my wife and I to be their slaves wow this story blew my mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I CAN READ STUPID PEOPLE'S PUTRID DRIVEL

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THEM LEAVE... THIS LIFE.

I RATHER LIKE TO SAY ... " I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHO WROTE STUPID STORIES"

Harry in VA's Witness

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 8 years ago
Lovely story, well developed

I love this story, especially the way you developed it gradually with some deft touches.

One way to enhance it would be to detail more of their humiliations at the end. Merely helping each other get fucked doesn't suggest much, and you can't do too much to push someone else's cock into your spouse without most of the actual pushing being done by the owner of the cock. I would add more about him being put to use as a frequent cocksucker, perhaps being a fluffer for his wife and also being dp'd and throat fucked daily. And so on and so on. Lots of lovely possibilities that could be added in great detail.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

I read this story some time ago and came across it again. I still think it's wonderfully hot but much too brief. There is so much more that could be added. I'm not really into the gay male aspect but its something very plausible in the context of the plot, but I really love that the wife becomes everybody's slut/slave while the husband is denied.

Great story, just a sham its not longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All time favorite!

This story of one couple totally submitting to another couple is so damn hot! Year after year, I cum back to this story again and again.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Still a good story. As someone else mentioned, it's short, too bad there isn't a continuation.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
DUMB ASS COUPLE

whatever happened to the promise of switching masters and slaves the following week? either do it right or not at all...a promise is a promise

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

no lube for anal? would have been fun to have Mistress or wife have to lube his ass and then help. also don't need to expand the 4some std's

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

Hot I would love to find myself in a similar situation my wife and I before she died went to a couples home and they suggested a game like that and I thought we were going to do it but backed out at the last minute. When we got home my wife wore me out she was so hot loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous