Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

She had promised to stay in touch through e-mail, and Marcie did send her many, almost every day actually. Initially she got a lot of responses, but as the weeks went on she got fewer and fewer. The last three weeks she only got two quick notes telling her she was having a wonderful time on the French Riviera. Oh well. As summer ended, she would be back, and things could get back to they way they were... or so she thought.

Marcie was unpacking her boxes in the same room she had last year, and thinking about what a great time she was going to have this year. Her best friend was elected the sorority president, and she figured that had to come with some perks.

The only down side for the year was one of the classes that her father insisted she take was a math class, and that was her worst subject. Even at her job, if she had to help the accountants, she was lost. Numbers were not her thing.

While at work, she got talked into some more sophisticated clothes that she hoped to impress Beth with. Beth had tried to get her change her look last year, but she didn't feel it was 'her.' It was those new clothes that she was hanging up in her closet. Right now she was dressed as she always had in one of her favorite pale blue skirts that fell down to just above her knees, a sleeveless white blouse, and her most comfortable flat, white leather sandals. She had also been experimenting this summer with ways to make her long, naturally wavy, honey-blonde hair look more up to date, but today she just had it in a ponytail.

"Marcie!" she heard exclaimed behind her. She spun around and saw Beth in her doorway.

"Beth!" she excitedly replied as she raced into her outstretched arms.

The girls embraced for a few moments, then Marcie pulled back to take a good look at her friend. She was dressed as she often was, with a very short skirt -- red this time, a black silk blouse, and her usual three-inch stiletto heels on closed toed red shoes. At five-eleven, three-inch heels may seem excessive to some, but not to Marcie. Being proud of her height was one of the things she admired about Beth. The only change she noticed in her was her killer tan, which set off her shoulder length blonde hair nicely.

With a beaming face Marcie said, "I'm so glad to see you. I have missed you so much!"

"I've missed you to," said Beth, but not with the same enthusiasm.

Marcie could tell that something wasn't right. "Is anything wrong?" she asked with a worried expression.

"There doesn't have to be," was her cryptic reply. She took a deep breath, reached out to Marcie's hand, and continued, "Come up to my room."

Beth led Marcie upstairs to the president's room. She had only been in that room once last year. It was easily three times the size of her room. It was more like a hotel suite, with a living area, kitchenette, and a separate bedroom. After entering the room, Beth stood to the side to let Marcie go by, and then closed the door.

Marcie stood in the center of the living area, and turned back to face Beth. "What's wrong?" she asked now deeply concerned.

Beth started slowly towards her, and said, "Before I get started, I want you to know that I do still want to be your friend..." She paused then continued, "...but only on my terms. Sit down." She pointed to the left end of the couch, as she sat down on the right end -- the end closest to the door.

Beth continued ominously, "I'm going to be very blunt. In a few minutes I'm going to have my way with you Marcie, and if you want to end our friendship afterwards, then so be it. I spent a year trying to seduce you, but I was so concerned with losing you as a friend that I just didn't push it. Not anymore. After spending time with my aunt, I have decided that life is too short to continue living on anyone else's terms but mine."

"You're a lesbian?" Marcie asked shocked, although she didn't quite grasp what 'having her way' meant.

"I don't think so," she said as a statement of fact, not as a question.

She then continued, "This sorority has had a long, well known history of taking in wealthy young girls who are serious about getting an education, but at the same time, are serious about attracting the right kind of man to marry. We act as a very intimate support group. Not only do we help you with your education, as I'm sure you have seen and experienced, but we also help you become the kind of woman a man wants to marry, not just fuck -- although that too.

"And when I say intimate, I mean just that. What is not well known -- and we work hard to keep it that way -- is that we help each other deal with the physical desires we get so that we don't do something stupid with a man. Not every woman who has passed through here has experienced this. I would say most had no idea that some of her sisters were engaged in sexual activities. Like you for instance. I'm sure you did not know that more than half the girls here are regularly engaged in cunnilingus."

"No, I wasn't." Marcie replied. She truly never had any sense that her sisters were anything but heterosexual. Sure, one of the things she admired about them was that they didn't seem boy crazy like many of the other girls she met at school, but she didn't think anything like what Beth described was happening. She often saw them dating men, so thinking they were lesbians never crossed her mind.

"As the incoming president, I have decided to change this," Beth continued. "My aunt -- a past president of this very sorority -- has convinced me that society has changed enough that we can now be more open about what we do, at least amongst ourselves. Outwardly we will still present ourselves the same, because we don't want to attract lesbians. There are already plenty of choices for them if that is what they want. Our focus will remain the same; we're just going to be honest with ourselves on how we do it.

"Some of our requirements will be repurposed. Before, sluts of any kind, regardless of whom they were attracted to, and no matter how wealthy their parents were, would never get in this sorority. They weren't the kind of women that would attract the kind of men we wanted visiting us. Now, it's still true enough, but part of why we have sex with each other is so that we don't risk catching STD's, and if a slut liked playing around before she came here, she'll probably do it again outside of our group. We just can't have that."

Marcie was dumbfounded by the concept of fidelity within multiple partners. She had to ask, "So if I am dating a man, I can't have sex with him?" Not that she was planning anytime soon. She just liked having the option open for her.

"In a way... yes," she replied. "It's not like we'll kick you out of the sorority if you do. The reason why we do this is to put off sex with men as long as possible. If you feel you have met your one and only, then by all means, do as your heart requires. It's just from that point forward you won't be able to partake of your sisters again. Keep in mind this is about preventing cheap and frivolous sex, so that the only kind you will have with a man is the kind you know your heart really desires."

Marcie felt she could keep from engaging in cheap sex just fine without any help, but felt it wouldn't do any good arguing this point. "So what does this have to do with me, and you 'having your way with me?'"

"Look Marcie. I know you a lot better than you think I do. I know you probably believe it is ridiculous for heterosexual women to rely on each other for sex. This is a quality of you that I recognized right away, which is why I had to get you as a sister. You're gorgeous, sweet, radiant, everything in abundance that makes you someone anyone would want to be around, and there is no doubt that you are not a slut.

"I began working behind the scenes, trying to get you into our sorority, long before I ever told you about it. But in fairness to me, while I would have liked for you to be able to join us in our intimate support network, that wasn't my goal at the time. I just wanted you in. Nothing more."

Beth moved her left arm up on the back of the couch, and began lightly rubbing Marcie's right shoulder. Marcie, for her part, decided to not to stop her.

Beth continued, "What happened exactly, I don't know. I just remembered trying over and over again to seduce you in order to get you to join us, and at some point you became an obsession. Cancun was a real heartbreaker for me. I thought for sure I had you. I went down on you and everything. But the next morning... you acted like nothing happened."

"I was drunk!" Marcie exclaimed. "I don't remember anything!"

Beth pulled her hand back from Marcie's shoulder, and replied angrily, "You weren't that drunk!" She closed her eyes, and took a few moments to calm herself. She then continued, "I've had sex with drunk girls many times, and they don't have orgasms like I gave you that night. I am willing to accept you were so ashamed of yourself that you blocked it out, but not that you were too drunk.

"All right," pleaded Marcie. "I blocked it out. I'm sorry I don't remember anything. I just want to know what happened on your trip that makes you act the way you are, so we can get back to normal."

"There is no getting back to normal, Marcie." Beth paused for a second then said, "What happened was I spent those ten weeks with my aunt as her slave... and it was wonderful! She did as she pleased, and I did as she pleased. It began even before the plane took off when she stuck her hand up my skirt without any warning. When I tried to get an explanation I was told there would never be any explanations.

"Over the next several weeks I had some of the best orgasms ever, and the word that best describes my experience is 'liberating.' I was free to let go and let whatever happened wash over me. I spent at least once, and sometimes twice, a day sucking my aunt's pussy. She loved coming up with new places to do it. Many times in public, and a few times we were caught. It was so thrilling."

What Beth was telling her was spinning her head. It was just too much. In order to drag this back to some reality she could understand she asked, "What about your uncle?"

"He was just along for the ride," she replied. "And what a wild ride. He never touched me, but he was almost always present. It was an incredible turn on to perform in front of him. The evenings usually ended with him getting a great blowjob or fuck from my aunt.

"The only thing that marred the experience was your e-mails. They were like little reminders of what 'proper' behavior was, and how something that was so profound in my life, I could never tell you about. What made matters worse, was from almost the first day, I began fantasizing what it would be like to make you my slave. The more I fantasized, the more I realized nothing like this would possible. I couldn't seduce you to regular lesbian sex. No way could I make this happen.

"That's when I got mad. Here I was, feeling ashamed about enjoying something that I could not see anything wrong with, just because I knew you would never approve. I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but I decided that our relationship had to change -- or end. But I didn't want to just end it. I wanted it to go out in a blaze of glory. Since there is no way I could seduce you to becoming my slave, I made up my mind I was just going to take you.

"When I am through with you this evening you can decide for yourself whether you wish to be my friend anymore, but if it continues, you must accept that you get no say in what that relationship is." Beth stood up and put out her left hand to Marcie. "Your cooperation would be appreciated... but it's not required."

Marcie knew this was no idle threat. Beth was so much taller and stronger than she was, so she stood no chance against her physically. The thing was, in spite of these turn of events, she still wanted Beth as her friend. Whatever she may have planned, Marcie figured she would go along with it for now. She knew her friend may be wild, but at her core she was a good person.

Marcie extended her hand to Beth, and stood up next to her. Beth then led her over to the bedroom, but as she was going, Marcie pondered her situation. There was much about sex she still needed to learn, but she did know a rape when she saw it. She maybe cooperating, but cooperation did not constitute consent. She also knew that most women sexually responded to their attacks, just as she was right now. Whatever Beth may have planned for her, she knew she was going to find some very soaked panties right now. She could only hope she would be able to handle the embarrassment.

Before they passed through the doorway Marcie asked, "Aren't you concerned I'll report this?"

Beth spun around and grabbed her Marcie's other hand and thrust both against the frame of the door. Then holding both hands above her head with just her left, she used her right to painfully grab Marcie's left breast. At the same time she jammed her left thigh into Marcie's crotch.

"Like I said before Marcie. I know you too well. There isn't a vengeful bone in your body. While I run a very serious risk of you ever speaking to me as a friend again, I know there is no chance you will speak of this beyond this room. I'm right aren't I?"

As she asked that question, she gave Marcie's breast a tight squeeze. This caused Marcie to cry out as she exclaimed, "Yes! You're right!"

With that, Beth leaned in to give Marcie her first kiss by a woman. It was a passionate kiss that Marcie fought hard not to return. When Beth pulled back she said, "Since you're being honest with me, I'm going to be honest with you. You're going to come, and you're going to come hard. And when you do, I promise not to use it against you. I'll never tell you that you must approve of what I am doing by your reaction. So don't hold back. Don't restrain yourself. I am giving you the freedom to not be responsible for what happens to you. Enjoy it for this one evening.

"Will you give me at least that?"

After a moment's hesitation, she quietly replied, "Yes, I will."

Marcie's reply brought tears to Beth's eyes. "Thank you," she said as she kissed her again.

She then pulled Marcie into her bedroom and proceeded to strip her. The blouse went first, then the skirt. She paused to admire Marcie for a few moments in just her panties, bra and sandals. She then sat down on the bed and spun her around to face her. "In Cancun, the room was dark., and even though I've known you for over a year, I have never seen your bush. Now I want to savor the moment." She stroked the back of her fingers of her right hand up and down the front of her panties -- as if trying to learn something about what lay underneath. She then drove her middle finger between her thighs, and felt the evidence of Marcie's growing arousal.

She stroked her finger back and forth a few times then leaned in to kiss her on the growing dampness. "If our friendship continues beyond today, these school girl panties of yours have to go. The first thing I'm doing is taking you to Victoria's Secret to update your lingerie."

Beth was thrilled when she heard Marcie reply breathlessly, "Okay."

Beth pulled out, and then reached behind Marcie to remove her bra. Once freed of their bondage, Beth took each nipple in her mouth and sucked hard eliciting Marcie's biggest reaction yet. To Beth's delight she found that her breasts were large enough that she could squeeze them together to suck both nipples into her mouth at once. When she had both firmly between her teeth, she bit down and got a scream of pleasure from Marcie.

Without any more delay she ran her hands down either side of her, and pulled her panties down to her knees in one quick stroke. "Oh my gosh! Your pussy is beautiful." She petted her bush like a cat, and then continued, "I need to get a proper taste of it right now." Beth stood up and spun her around, tipping Marcie onto the bed. Her clothes quickly followed Marcie's onto the floor.

Standing over her she said, "I just love your scent. I couldn't get enough of it on the times I came into your room after I know you were playing with yourself. And after Cancun I found out that you taste as wonderful as you smell."

Marcie replied in a shocked voice, "You knew I was..." She then covered her face in shame.

Beth lay down on the left side of Marcie, and pulled her left hand away. "It's Okay. Only women who are absolutely fucked up in their head don't. And as long as you don't have an infection of some kind, masturbating regularly is essential to keeping yourself fresh."

Beth got Marcie to slide further up the bed, and as she did so, she pulled her panties the rest of the way off. She then positioned herself between her legs. Marcie had often fantasized what it would be like to have her pussy licked, but didn't seriously think her first time -- that she could remember -- would be with a woman, let alone Beth. As Beth leaned down into her, Marcie first felt her breath on her, and got a real charge from that alone.

Beth gave her the lightest of kisses right at her apex, and then moved to her right to first lick, then suck, on the junction of Marcie's left leg and crotch. After only a few seconds there, she moved over to the other side and gave that junction the same treatment. By now, Marcie's breathing had noticeably quickened.

Marcie starred down at her friend as she starred back at her. She then watched her as she slowly drew a long, but not deep, lick along her slit. She followed that by another, then another, then another. On her next she parted those lips and just held her tongue over Marcie's not quite emerging clit.

After holding it there for nearly a minute, Beth finally got the reaction she was looking for, which was to get Marcie to start grinding her hips against her face. She then rewarded Marcie with several deep licks, followed by a loud hum right on top of her nub. This elicited a barely perceptible mew from Marcie.

"Your taste is everything I was hoping for, Marcie," said Beth. With these preliminaries out of the way she began to slowly build up to some serious stimulation. Not only was there licking, but the sucking was a sensation Marcie had not anticipated at all. At several points, she thought Beth was going to suck her clit completely out of her.

She continued on for over a half hour, and would build Marcy up to a fever pitch then back off by just holding her tongue on top of her clit. But now, when Marcie tried to grind herself against Beth, Beth crossed arms across Marcie's pelvis and pinned her down to prevent her from doing so. This drove her mad with desire.

Marcie was so dizzy from stimulation that she did not recognize right away that Beth had gotten off of her completely, until she heard the nightstand drawer to her right open up. When she looked over, she saw Beth pulling out a dildo and black leather panties. Neither was like anything she had ever seen before. The dildo was white and shaped like a check mark. It was a 'V' where one leg was longer than the other, and the shorter leg was a little thicker. The panties -- shorts really -- had an extra hole, like an oblong slit at the crotch.

"Every night my aunt used one of these on me," Beth began. "All I could think of was how much I wanted to use one on you." She had grabbed the dildo by the longer shaft and began rubbing the shorter thicker end at her crotch -- all the while staring deeply at the still quite excited Marcie. After a dozen or so strokes, she slid the panties up passed her knees then slid the long shaft through the slit in front, and then brought them all the way up, sliding the short shaft right into her vagina.

She was now standing next to Marcie, and close enough for her to see that the shaft was shaped just like a man's penis, with veins along the side and the odd looking helmet on the end that Marcie could never make out what it was for. Before she could properly contemplate what was to obviously come next, Beth climbed over Marcie and placed the tip at her door.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers