Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

Beth immediately started rubbing her white cock against Marcie as she planted a deep and passionate kiss on her. Marcie was actually blown away at how much she enjoyed the taste of herself on Beth's lips. Beth eventually broke off to whisper in her ear, "I know you're still a virgin, so I'll be real easy on you."

At first she would only penetrate her slightly, followed by rubbing up and down along her slit. Eventually she began penetrating her deeper, but not much. This went on far more than Marcie could deal with. Finally she cried "Oh please!"

By now, Beth had worked herself up quite a bit too; so she replied breathlessly, "Please what, Marcie?"

"Oh please!" was the only thing she could manage.

"Please what?" Beth again asked.

Marcie was now staring back passionately into Beth's eyes, and after a few moments hesitation she pleaded, "Please fuck me!"

The 'me' barely escaped Marcie's lips when Beth drove home.

The pleasure and pain of that single stroke was off of Marcie's charts. No scale she could have conjured up could have evaluated what she had just experienced. Her mind literally shut down for a second before she let loose a guttural cry of agony and ecstasy.

Beth held herself still -- buried to the hilt -- until Marcie started to return back to Earth. When she felt Marcie grinding against her, she knew she had adapted to the size, and slowly -- but with power -- she set up a rhythmic stroke that quickly brought Marcie to an intense orgasm. With her out of the way, Beth began grinding against her to quickly and easily join Marcie in bliss.

Beth cuddled and kissed Marcie for quite a long time while keeping the shafts inside them both. When Marcie appeared to have reasonably recovered, she broke off her kiss to say to her, "The last thing I want to make my fantasy come true, is to have one last kiss with the taste of each other on our lips."

Marcie understood what that meant, and nodded "sure."

Beth eased out of Marcie, which brought a gasp from her. Beth then rolled over on her back, and eased her end out of her as she pulled the panties that held it in her off of her legs. She followed that by giving one more quick kiss, then spun around to settle her pussy close to Marcie's face. She began to lick Marcie as if to show her what she wanted, and then brought her pelvis down so Marcie could reciprocate.

The more Beth went at Marcie, the more Marcie returned her enthusiasm in kind. Beth slid her arms under Marcie's hips to bring them up higher and embrace her tightly. Marcie responded by embracing Beth at her waist. In no time, each was in ecstasy, and had their lips coated with the proof of each other's mutual joy. Beth wasted no time in turning back around for one last passionate kiss, and then licked what she could off of Marcie's face.

Afterwards, she settled down alongside Marcie, and said, "Thank you for cooperating, and I want you to know that I meant what I said earlier. I won't use how much you enjoyed this against you. You can lie here as long as you would like, and go whenever you want. If you desire, I'll never speak of what occurred here tonight. But I want to make one thing perfectly clear: if we continue to be friends beyond this, it will be on my terms. I will be your master, and you will be my slave.

"Oh. And if you are concerned about us becoming lesbian lovers -- don't. I don't want to be lovers. I just want to make love."

Marcie stared at Beth for a while and wondered what to do. Literally. She didn't know what to make of what she just experienced; from what actually occurred, to her body's reaction to it. And she did mean her body's reaction; as if her body was something separate from her. She herself couldn't react to it. She was just too stunned.

Intellectually she knew she was raped, but that description didn't fit with her understanding of it. And the problem with understanding it had nothing to do with the fact the person doing the raping was a woman. She could easily imagine a woman actually raping her. Yet the source of her confusion continued to elude her.

She began processing all that she had learned about the act of rape, but none of the pieces she grabbed fit this puzzle. Then she stumbled onto the idea of how rape is described as a wound that's very personal. But was it really? That might adequately describe how the woman feels, but to the rapist, it's very impersonal. Not with Beth. With her it clearly was personal. It didn't excuse her behavior, but it did make it easier for Marcie to accept it, and accept her body's reaction to it.

"All right, Beth," she began. "I do want to be your friend, so I'm willing to at least try at being your slave. So what's next? Chains? I'm not sure what proper slave behavior is?"

Beth busted a big grin with Marcie's surrender. "That's the beauty of being a slave, because knowing what you need to do is not your concern. As your master, it's mine. As for chains... they'll come soon enough."

Marcie got a shocked look on her face. "I was only kidding about that!"

Beth replied, "I know... but I'm not."

Putting a more determined look on her face, Marcie asked, "Seriously. Is this something between you and me, or am I to be paraded out in public on a leash?"

Beth got a slight smirk on her face, and looked away wistfully. She then looked back at Marcie and said, "Not withstanding the lovely vision you just conjured up, I meant it when I said I don't want to be lovers, which means I don't want to go around acting like we are. While there will be a select few who will know the truth of our relationship, to the general public we will only be friends. Even among our sisters, where I plan to be open about our sexual support network, I don't want our relationship to be seen as anything more than what is necessary.

"Right now though, with one need slated, I'm ravenous of another kind. Let's clean up and I'll take you out for dinner."

The shower stall in her suite was very spacious, and easily accommodated the two of them. In no time they were clean, primped and dressed, and on their way out.

Over the next few days before classes got underway, Marcie noticed that Beth's treatment of her in public had changed very little, but it all had taken on greater meaning. She had always paid for everything when they went out before, but now it seemed more right. When she was true to her word, and took Marcie to Victoria's Secret the next day, Marcie felt comfortable with her spending so much money on her.

That time in the store was very special to Marcie. To the sales ladies, Beth just came off as a friend helping out another. Nothing more. Yet when no one was looking, Beth took serious liberties with her. As Marcie tried on different varieties of underwear, Beth would inspect the feel of it on her body, and see what kind of access it still allowed. They had planned on having lunch at the mall afterwards, but they had worked each other into such a state, that they had to run back to the sorority house to satisfy a very different hunger instead.

In the privacy of her room, Beth was a completely different person. It was quite clear that someone was running the show, and the show was Marcie. Beth did not permit her to do anything that she had not commanded of her, and some of those commands were non-verbal. Like when she grabbed her by her hair, yanked her to her knees, and shoved her face into her brunette pussy. It seemed to Marcie that Beth wanted to push to an extreme what she could get away with, and for the time being, Marcie was willing to let her get away with a lot.

As classes got under way, Beth began the process of meeting each of her sisters, and informing them of the true history of their sorority, and how none of them need concern themselves of being put into uncomfortable situations. She made it clear this was about supporting them, not forcing anything on them. More importantly, it was about making them more desirable to men, and not turning them into lesbians.

Marcie was present at each of these meetings because Beth said that her sweet and innocent demeanor was a calming influence. With her there, the girls would be less likely to believe anything untoward was going to happen, as opposed to being alone with Beth. Still, she was quite surprised at how well each girl took what Beth had to say. She figured it must be how she stressed the part of making them more desirable to men that made everything so easy to swallow.

As she explained to most of them that while most women fantasize about having sex with a woman, few would push to make it happen, except under one particular circumstance, and that would be as part of a show to turn on a man. Just about every heterosexual woman alive would at least consider it, and most would actually do it. While Beth had no proof, she figured far more women in this world licked pussy in order to turn on a man, than did so to turn on the woman being licked.

She wanted them to keep that in mind when they considered making themselves available in their support group, and not let the word lesbian cross their minds. In fact, lesbians would not be tolerated in this group. While they would never consider kicking someone out of the sorority because of her professing to be a lesbian, they simply would never be allowed to participate in their activities.

The freshman rushes were another story. Beth couldn't be open about anything. She just had to feel them out. This was actually no different than previous years. They were still looking for the same type of young woman. It just added a certain spice to it.

Shortly after accepting the girls they planned to take, Marcie came to Beth's suite at her request. She had dressed how she was instructed to when ordered to come to her room, which was a slutty-Catholic-schoolgirl kind of dress. The outfit was a white blouse that was tied off to reveal a bare midriff, and a very short plaid pleated skirt. The look was finished off with white knee socks, and canvas black and white saddle shoes.

When she got there, Beth directed her to sit on the couch next to her. She was dressed in a tight teal satin dress that just barely reached her thighs. As Marcie sat down next to her she said, "I've got a problem with Nancy."

Nancy was the girl Marcie liked most among the new freshmen. She seemed the least worldly, and had the fewest pretensions. She was a very sweet and pretty young girl who was always smiling; in other words, she was just like Marcie. Her only difference was in appearance. She was five-foot-one, with short straight brunette hair. Marcie was reminded of a pixie whenever she saw her.

"I wouldn't have even allowed her in, except that she was a legacy," continued Beth. "Every time I try hinting to her about our ways, she seems unable to grasp it. I think she is just too innocent, and I believe the best way to deal with this is to force the situation."

Marcie didn't like the sound of that -- particularly the way Beth was looking at her as she said it.

"I've talked this over with my aunt, and she believes I'm correct. Nancy is much like you, which means she is very susceptible to accommodating sexual domination. In other words, she needs to be taken, and I want you to do the taking."

Marcie just shook her head in disbelief then exclaimed, "What!? Why me?"

"With all of the things I have hinted at, she would have her guard up with me, but not you. You're too sweet and innocent and won't cause any alarm as you move on her. You stand a far greater chance of success than I do."

"What are you talking about?" Marcie asked in a very incredulous manner.

"I know it's difficult to grasp, but girls like you are very susceptible to domination, regardless of what the gender is of the person doing the dominating. Sure, a man would be more effective, but a woman will do."

"If she so susceptible, then why don't you do it?" remarked Marcie.

"I could, but I think it would be best if this happens to her first by someone who is not in a position of authority. You're not even a senior. I could even be someone she runs to if things go wrong, and keep her from going outside our sorority. If I do it, and things go south, damage control would be very difficult."

"So you really expect me to rape Nancy?" Marcie asked flatly.

"Rape? Who said anything about rape? From my perspective, we are doing is what's best for her. It's better she learns what she will from us, than it is from the first man who seduces her. Besides, I'm not asking you to do anything that I was not prepared to do to you, and I am not one bit ashamed of it."

Marcie didn't know that Beth was in fact, very ashamed of what she did. It wasn't anything sitting directly on her conscience, but it was enough to drive her to do what every criminal has done, by getting others to do as they did, in order to feel better about themselves. The only difference here was that Beth was able to spin a convincing yarn on how Marcie would do a better job.

Even so, Marcie's resolve was starting to crumble. "Why do we have to force her? I don't understand why she couldn't be left alone like the others who don't want to participate."

The most troubling aspect to Beth's response was that at some level she actually believed what she said. "I know this type of girl. If she's not part of what we are doing she is going to cause us trouble." The truth was that Beth had a taste of sexual domination with Marcie and wanted more -- particularly with another sweet girl like Nancy. The only reason she didn't want to do the initial take, was that her need to have Marcie share in the blame/guilt was greater. "Think about it, Marcie. Would you have fallen for any kind of seduction other than what I did?"

Marcie had to admit that she wouldn't have. She tried to convince herself that the only reason she was Beth's slave was that she wanted to remain her friend, but even if her mind wasn't sold on what has become of her, her body was. She now craved for Beth to take her. Even something as simple as her reaching under the short skirts that Beth insist she wear was enough to soak herself. When this began, she was terrified by the idea of anyone recognizing what was going on between them, but now, she was turned on by the thought of Beth surreptitiously playing with her in public, and looked forward to going out to dinner, movies, or nightclubs with her specifically to create these opportunities.

Stranger still, she was starting to get turned on by the prospect of what Beth was asking of her, but many doubts remained. "I don't understand what to do. This is not my thing. How am I supposed to pull this off?"

Beth could now tell she had Marcie, and it sent a thrill through her as great as any conquest she had made of her -- more so in fact. "You're going to have to trust me, Marcie. I learned a lot from my aunt, and key among what I learned is how certainly a woman can be brought under submission if you approach her right. To start off with, you must be non-threatening so she doesn't get scared, but at the same time, you need to be firm and act very sure of what you are doing. The sooner you convince her of the inevitability of it, the easier things will go.

"Here's the plan. I have already asked her to come see me, and she should arrive here in fifteen minutes. I want you to head her off in the living room, and tell her I have been delayed for at least an hour, if not more. Then without any explanation of any kind, lead her to your room and take her. I'll be hiding in your closet watching everything.

"Now what do I mean by 'take her?' First of all, just state as a matter of fact that you are going to lick her pussy. Don't put it as a question or a request. Just state it with the kind of conviction as if there is no doubt about what is to occur. The only thing you need to determine is how much resistance you have to overcome before she no longer feels responsible for what is about to happen.

"You may have to pin her down some way, or even threaten to use these." She then produced a pair of handcuffs that Beth had used a couple times on Marcie. "It's best that it doesn't come to this, but if it does, then it does. At some point she will come to the realization that she is no longer responsible for what's happening, and if you remain calm and non-threatening, she will relax and let whatever happens happen. If you follow that up by bringing her to an orgasm, she will be yours... and by default, ours. No doubt about it."

There was considerable doubt left in Marcie, but her growing desire to make this happen was dispelling, or at least making it easier to ignore those doubts. Still, she had to ask, "How can you be so certain this will work?"

Beth replied as if the answer was obvious. "Your problem comes from looking at this from the wrong perspective. If a beautiful girl like yourself walks up to a guy and says that she would like to suck his cock, how do you suppose he'll respond?" The question was rhetorical because she went on, "He'd jump at the offer, and if he had any hesitation at all, it would be to wonder what the catch was. The important thing here is that you would attribute his response to him alone, and not factor in the beautiful girl whose making the request.

"The same is true for Nancy. Don't think about what her response would be to a generic person's advances on her. Her entire defense mechanism is geared around warding off men, not women, especially one as attractive as you. The resistance that you will need to break down is not based on what she doesn't want, but on what she perceives she shouldn't want."

Marcie's resistance to Beth's reasoning was slipping, and her yearning to place her face between Nancy's thighs was rising. So far she was only licking Beth's pussy, and she really wanted to try it on someone new. Finally she said, "Okay. I'll do it."

Beth was ecstatic by Marcie's response, and embraced her tightly. "Thank you so much!" She pulled back and stood up from the couch. "We'd better get going. She could arrive any minute." On their way down to Marcie's room, Beth had some final instructions. "The less you say the better. If she asks why, just tell her because you want to. Nothing more. At the same time, be calm and assuring, as if what is happening is perfectly normal. When you're done, make sure you tell her that this doesn't make her a lesbian, yet again, be reassuring. Let her know what a wonderful thing she has done and how appreciative you are."

By now they had entered Marcie's room and Beth went to Marcie's closet. She had French louvered doors on her closet, which were ideal for spying on anyone in the room. Her view of Marcie's bed was perfect. As she entered the closet, she turned to Marcie and said, "The most important thing to remember is that I am in here. Which means I'm trapped until she leaves, so don't dawdle too much when you are reassuring her at the end."

Marcie left Beth in her closet and walked to the living room of the sorority house. She only just now realized that no one else was here, which was probably Beth's doing. She had been sitting in an easy chair in the living room for less than five minutes when Nancy walked in. She was dressed in a pretty pink dress that fit her snuggly across her torso, but flowed freely passed her hips to just above her knees. On her feet she wore a pair of comfortable walking shoes with ankle socks.

"Hi Marcie!" Nancy called out and waved as she passed through the room.

Marcie got up and headed her off. "You're going to see Beth, right?"

Nancy stopped in front of her, and said in her usual cheerful way, "Yes. This morning she asked me to come over about now."

"She asked me to tell you she's been delayed -- possibly an hour or so," Marcie said matter-of-factly.

"Oh darn! I have a class to get to by then," was Nancy's reply.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers