Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

"Come here," Marcie said as she grabbed Nancy by the hand, and led her back through the hallway to her room.

"What's up," Nancy asked, still in her cheerful manner.

"I just want to show you something," was all Marcie said.

Once they were both in the room, Marcie closed the door behind them then sat down on her bed. She patted the space on her right and said, "Sit down."

Still giving no indication of alarm, Nancy replied, "Sure." And did so.

Marcie slid her right hand behind Nancy, and began rubbing the inside of Nancy's left knee with her left as she said, "I want to lick your pussy."

Nancy immediately took on the look of a deer in the headlights, and said "Huh?"

Marcie began sliding her hand up the inside of Nancy's thigh as she leaned in to kiss her neck. "I'm going to lick your pussy," Marcie said again after a quick peck.

Nancy recovered enough from the shock to block Marcie's left hand before it reached its destination. "I'm not that way," she pleaded.

"Neither am I," replied Marcie. "I just like to lick pussy."

Nancy tried to use both her hands to push away from Marcie and stand up, but Marcie grabbed both her hands, pulled them behind her, then just using her right hand to hold both hers at the wrists, she pushed down to pin them onto her bed.

By now both girls were breathing heavily. Marcie was amazed at how much this was turning her on. Nancy was struggling hard, but Marcie had no problem keeping her slight build under control. She then grasped Nancy's left leg between both of hers, which greatly reduced what Nancy could do to prevent any further molestation.

When Marcie began opening up Nancy's dress, Nancy cried out quietly, "Please don't!"

Up until now, Marcie had her doubts about what Beth told her, but not any more. Nancy could have called out louder, or tried harder at stopping her, but she wasn't. With the front of her dress open, Marcie flipped her bra up to reveal her pert buds. Her breasts were barely an A cup, but Marcie couldn't resist sucking each in turn between her lips.

Nancy was still struggling, but ineffectively. Marcie slid her hand back up inside her thigh, but with her hands behind her back, Nancy couldn't stop her from reaching her panties this time. Marcie found them still dry, but she figured that with the way Nancy was breathing, this was only a temporary condition.

With her left leg trapped between Marcie's, she couldn't clamp hers together to prevent Marcie from massaging her pussy through her panties. Tears were now rolling down her face as she exclaimed, "Please stop, Marcie!" But Marcie noticed that her voice was even quieter than it was last time, and her panties were clearly dampening.

This gave Marcie the courage to let go of her hands, and stand up in front of her. She kept her leg trapped between hers, so Nancy was not going anywhere. She then reached down and grabbed the hem of Nancy's dress and began tugging it up. Nancy put up a struggle to stop, but Marcie was able to easily overpower her. In mere seconds, she had the dress up and off of her, and her bra soon followed that.

With only her panties and shoes still on, Nancy watched in stunned silence as Marcie stripped her clothes off. First was the blouse and bra, and then she slipped the skirt down and off. Marcie again noticed that when she had to free her leg to get her skirt off, Nancy's efforts to get free were almost nonexistent. She took this lull in the action to free both of them of their shoes and socks.

With her leg safely trapped back between Marcie's, Nancy again resumed her efforts to stop Marcie's advances. Marcie grasped both of Nancy's flailing hands, and pushed her back with them until she was lying on top of her. Nancy was now gasping for breath as Marcie kissed and sucked on Nancy's shoulders. Her bottom was just off the edge of the bed, which positioned it perfectly for Marcie to grind her thigh into Nancy's panty-covered pubic mound. Nancy was panting and pleading for her to stop, but by now Marcie doubted that even she believed what she was saying.

Marcie let go of Nancy's hands as she started working her way down her body. She lingered for quite some time on her breasts, and was somewhat surprised how sensitive those little buds were. When she continued lower, Nancy worked her hands into Marcie's hair as if to put on a show to stop her, but she clearly made no real effort to do so.

Marcie's face now hovered over Nancy's panties. They were the kind that Beth liked to deride as schoolgirl panties. Even with the conservative cut of them, some of Nancy's pubic hair was poking out the sides. 'Nancy has quite a bush,' Marcie thought, and she couldn't wait to run her tongue through it. As she slid her panties down, she kissed and sucked them right above her clit. There was now no pretense of resistance. Nancy was pulling on Marcie's head to shove her face tight into her vagina.

Marcie had only been doing this on Beth for a few weeks, but she liked to think she had gotten to be quite a master of it. She started by deeply licking her lips just below her clit, and ended up applying suction directly on it while at the same time, worming her tongue into it. This drove Nancy over the edge in a big way, and as it turned out, she was a screamer. Hopefully Beth actually had gotten the house cleared out.

When it appeared that Nancy had peaked, Marcie slid up next to her to cuddle her, and to help her settle down. Once she was breathing somewhat normally she got up, slid Nancy down off of the bed, slid her own panties off, propped one foot on the bed, then wordlessly pulled Nancy's face into her as she had done earlier. Nancy was very considerate in reciprocating Marcie's actions.

Even though Marcie would have liked a good orgasm, she didn't think Nancy was ready for one of the gushers she was capable of, so after only a few minutes, she pulled her up into her lap as she sat down on the bed. She kissed Nancy deeply, and was relieved by how earnestly she returned the kiss.

She now contemplated what she should say to Nancy. Regardless of what Beth had said to her, she knew she had to make sure Nancy knew that she wasn't a lesbian. The way that Nancy was kissing her, she started to get concerned that she might read too much into this. In the end, she decided that truth was best -- except for the part about Beth watching them from the closet.

Marcie pulled back from Nancy so she could look into her eyes. "You were great Nancy," she began. "I'm sorry about how this developed, but it was in your best interest. I was asked to 'break you in' for our sorority. You see... I was much like you in that I couldn't be talked into what the sorority is about. I needed to be forced into it also, but I'm glad that I was." She said that last with far more conviction than she felt. "Whatever you may be thinking, you need to know that we are not lesbians here. We use sex between us as a way of meeting certain needs, so that we don't succumb so easily to men."

Marcie proceeded to explain the history of the sorority, and what they were up to now. She then asked "So how do you feel about what's happened, or anything I've said so far?"

"Great, I suppose," replied Nancy. "I'll probably need some time to consider everything, but I do look forward to being a part of it." She then gave Marcie a tight squeeze, and rested her head upon her shoulder.

Marcie caressed her for a little while, and then remembered that Beth probably needed to get out of that closet. "I'm glad you're taking this so well. I know there are other sisters that are looking forward to include you into our support network. Now I hate to do this to you, but I have a class that I need to get to..."

"Oh my gosh!!!" said Nancy with some alarm. "So do I!" As Marcie helped Nancy get dressed, Nancy asked, "Will you tell Beth that I'll have to meet her later tonight?"

"Sure, no problem." Marcie said. She then wondered if Nancy made the connection that the only reason for her to meet with Beth was to get her alone with Marcie. Maybe Nancy was more innocent than even she had considered.

Once Marcie had led Nancy out of her room, she closed the door then went back to the closet. When she spread the doors open she found Beth hanging from the clothes bar with one hand while her other was thrust into her matching satin teal panties. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen!!!!" she exclaimed.

She stood up and asked, "You didn't come, did you?"

Marcie shook her head, "Nope."

"Great," she said as she grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out of her room naked. "I think we both could use a good fucking."

As she was being led down the hall, she began thinking about what her father told her a long time ago. He said that no one wakes up one day and decides to become an evil person. They begin with small compromises to their integrity -- things that don't seem bad at all -- yet make it easier to do something worse later on. Eventually they become someone that the original person, who was the person who made the starting compromise, would never make that choice if they knew what that choice would have lead them to.

Now lying on her back, with Beth penetrating with her favorite toy, she wondered if what she had done with Nancy was one of those choices. But as Beth picked up her tempo, and Marcie was rapidly approaching bliss, such concerns became unimportant.

~ End of Chapter 2 ~ The Sorority President's Slave ~

perl10
perl10
60 Followers