All Comments on 'Slayer's Wolf Ch. 05'

by PixxiecooNympho

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
finally! so glad you're back :)

i hope you update soon, i want to see what that stuff chloe gave her was and how it will affect her. and what a pisser, she fights to save humans and under command, and when the sh** hits the fan they offer her up, talk about ungrateful. there is no way i would continue this job when i got out of there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the?

wait what did cloe give her omg please hurry I want to know what happened next please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Worth The Wait

The whole idea of a slayer and a wolf being mates is such an original storyline to begin with but add to the fact that it is being well told, well kudos to you.

I can't wait to see what happens to Sky after she wakes from the potion that Cloe gave her. I know Cloe would never give her anything harmful so just what did she give her? Whatever it is I can't wait to see Sky kick Valerie's ass. Will she kill her? A slayer would but will a future Alpha Bitch? So much to think about and I haven't even mentioned Alpha Leon!!!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Please

Don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter, I am loving this story and want more. Please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story...

...but there does seen to be one major fault in this chapter. Why would killing another wolf be how she wins her freedom? She should have to fight against another slayer who is just as dangerous as her to appease the vampires and werewolves. Keep writing, though. I want to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF!!!!!!

Nooooo

You can't just leave it like that.

What did Cloe give her????

Pls don't leave us waiting for the next chapter.

Loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shifter

She will shift into...what a wolf? a cat?

I still don't understand why they have to 'punish' her. She is not the only slayer; it is her job. Even after doing it for the humans, always putting herself in harms way, the same human she is working for made her a sacrificial lamb. Gah.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
What did Chloe's potion do to Sky?

I hate waiting for answers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous