Sleeping Booties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Goldicocks finished her explanation by saying, “it seems that Richard’s kiss did not erase the curse, it just passed it on.”

“The course seems clear then,” Sindy declared. “The witch you got this dildo from may be able to help us.”

“She lives far away, in a forest of my old kingdom. It takes a few weeks of travel.”

“If you’re here,” Sindy asked. “Who is ruling your old kingdom?”

“It’s not like here,” Goldicocks explained. “Royalty has no power, they’re just symbolic. The prime minister has all the power.”

“Well,” declared the King. “I’ll send a contingent of men to speak to this witch and...” He did not get to finish his sentence. the double doors of the throne room flew open and a group of soldiers and monks marched into the room. Leading them was the same fat, bald-pated monk who had led the assault on the High Heel brothel. “You,” gasped the King.

“Yes,” the monk replied. “It is I, Cyric the Enlightened, your old religious advisor. I advised against it when you said you wanted to defile the memory of your first and only true wife by marrying that harlot.” He pointed a bony digit at Goldicocks. “After that, things only got worse. She led you and the whole kingdom into ruin. She influenced you to change the laws, the very backbone of the nation. You even had sexual orgies in the palace.”

“Cyric,” pleaded the King. “I came to understand that sex is an expression of love and not dirty or sinful at all.”

“You see,” Cyric said to the soldiers around him. “He damns himself with his own words. I am left with no choice. By the power invested in me by the Holy Church of the Godmother, I remove you from power.”

The soldiers advanced decisively, drawing their swords and killing the King’s bodyguards. The king, Queen Goldicocks, Princess Ho, her fiancé Richard Tiny, Amiz, and Sindy were shackled and led to the dungeons.

Cyric walked to the now vacant throne. His lips curved in a lipless grin and he sat.

17 - Questions

The King and Queen were chained to each other and placed in a dank cell. The men , Amiz and Richard, were thrown into another cell. Ho White and Sindy were led at sword point to a cell at the bottom level of the dungeon. The guard pushed them into the cell and was about to lock them into it when Sindy got a glimpse of his fresh face under his helmet. “Alex, Is that you?”

“I’m afraid so.” He pulled off his helmet. His coppice of wild blond hair was just as golden as Sindy remembered. “I hate to be the one to lock you up.”

“How were your exams?” She asked.

“I passed with flying colors.”

“Then why are you working as a guard?”

“It’s hard finding work as an apothecary.”

“Alex came to my brothel two years ago,” Sindy explained. “He was in university back then and he had come up with a novel studying method.” She smirked at Alex, who blushed a deep crimson. “He asked for a group of ladies to ask him questions from his text book and whenever he got one right, he was rewarded with a lick, a kiss, a nibble or a suck. When he got one right he would get a spank, a lash or a bite.”

“It was the only time I ever enjoyed studying.” He pulled out his keys and slammed the cell shut.

“You know Alex,” Sindy said coyly. “You haven’t got an exam coming up but I’m sure Ho and I could come up with a few questions for you to answer.” To emphasize her point she reached around Ho’s waist and then brought her hands up slowly, stroking Ho’s small breasts. Ho purred with pleasure, only half acting. Sindy’s caress sent chills through her. “With Cyric the Enlightened in power,” Sindy continued. “It’s only a matter of time before all sex for pleasure is outlawed. This might be your last chance to...”

“Shut up and kiss me,” Ho said firmly, spinning in Sindy’s embrace. Their lips met and Sindy’s fingers traced the outline of Ho’s waist. Their tongues melted together Ho tasted an unidentifiable sweet spice in Sindy’s saliva.

The cell door creaked open and Alex entered. He placed his arm around Sindy, so that Ho was sandwiched between him and Sindy.

“No, no, no,” Sindy scolded. “That’s not how the game is played.” She pushed away his arms and got down on her knees, unbuckling his belt. Ho got to work pulling off his tabard and shirt. She enjoyed the rippling play of his muscles, tight and sun bronzed from hours of practicing swordplay.

“What’s the capital of the White Kingdom?” Sindy asked. Her lips were an inch from his erect penis and it jerked at the feel of her hot breath.

“Luria,” he replied and closed his eyes, eager to feel her take his cock into her mouth.

“But that was such an easy question. I think you only get a kiss.”

Ho licked Alex’s bottom lip and then pressed her lips to his gently. She then leaned into him. He could not ignore the twin points of her rigid nipples burning into his flesh. She whispered into his ear, “how many years ago was the white kingdom founded?”

“Three hundred and nineteen,” he replied.

“Not fair,” objected Sindy. “I didn’t hear the question.”

“I’m afraid he got it right,” Ho told her. “Suck away. But it wasn’t that hard, so just for ten seconds.”

Sindy grinned and then wrapped her lips around the end of Alex’s cock. She flickered her tongue against the tip, and grabbed his shaft with her left hand. She then took his length slowly into her mouth and sucked it in as far as she could. Just as slowly, she released him. “One,” she said aloud and then took him into her mouth again. This time she cupped his scrotum while she sucked. “Two,” she continued and sucked him in again.

Meanwhile Ho was licking Alex’s earlobe, and the sensations were overwhelming him.

“Three,” Sindy said and envelopped his cock with her lips again.

Ho trailed a line of kisses down the side of Alex’s neck and chest. By the time Sindy got to ‘eight’ she at waist level. For nine and ten, she sucked his cock the same time as Sindy, Sindy sucking the head while she licked and sucked the base.

“Don’t stop,” Alex begged.

“What is my full name,” Sindy asked.

“Mother Loose,” Alex said desperately, then yelped in pain.

Sindy had bitten into his thigh. “Sinderella Loose,” she corrected.

“What do I want to do to you right now?” Ho asked.

“Fuck.”

“Correct. You better lie down.”

He lay down and Ho took off her clothes. Sindy admired Ho’s compactly muscled form and thought to herself, if Ho had worked at the brothel she would have brought in a lot of money. Sindy took off her own dress, cupping her breasts for Alex’s delighted gaze. She moaned.

Ho was tired of waiting. She parted her legs and guided Alex’s cock into her vagina.

“Watch out,” Sindy cautioned. “If you have an orgasm, you’ll pass out.”

“Don’t worry. I’m just giving him ten seconds... Make that twenty.”

Ho began to undulate back and forth, enjoying Alex’s rod within her cuny, swallowing it into her vaginal folds, letting it penetrate her as deep as it could, letting it stroke her. Sindy knelt on top of Alex’s face so that he could lick her pussy while Ho fucked him. She reached out and cupped Ho’s breasts, rubbing the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She was surprised by how hard Ho’s nipple was, and more so by how hot her flesh was. She looked at Ho’s face which was beaded with sweat. You’d think they had been having sex for an hour.

“Are you all right Ho,” Sindy asked.

Ho barely heard Sindy. She was lost in the pleasure pulsating through her body. And the music. The magnificent, heavenly music was back. And everything she heard was a part of it. Her own gasps of pleasure, Alex’s moans and whimper’s, Sindy’s voice. She increased her pace, fucking Alex desperately. She felt the heat building in her loins and although she had said she would stop after twenty seconds she couldn’t stop. Besides, she thought to herself, I usually don’t have an orgasm before at least hald an hour. I’m safe right now.

Sindy meanwhile was worried about Ho, but at the same time very turned on. There was nothing more arousing than watching Ho’s body flailing back and forth as she fucked Alex in whatever trancelike state she was in. Also, inexplicably, Sindy felt tendrils of heat and ecstasy rushing through her blood. Her nerves had never felt quite so sensitive during sex, and Alex’s licking, even though it was clumsy and unseasoned, was driving her insane. She looked at the place where Alex and Ho’s bodies were fused jealously. If only his cock was inside her.

Not one to dwell on envy, Sindy bent over and licked Ho’s clitoris. Ho’s juices scalded her tongue with delicious heat. A wave of ecstasy coursed through her and she convulsed. Careful, she thought to herself. That nearly pushed me over. Ho, meanwhile, continued fucking Alex, moaning, gasping, sighing and losing herself in the rapturous music.

Alex was beyond thought. He had never been fucked so completely. He looked up and for a brief moment he thought he saw himself, Ho and Sindy glowing. He didn’t dwell on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed.

Time lost meaning. Seconds bled into minutes and then an hour had passed. Ho’s body began to convulse as she felt her crisis upon her. I should stop, she told herself. I can’t pass out. We need to escape... She couldn’t stop the orgasm. It filled her, immersing her in raw pleasure. For a moment she became one with the music. She let out a shrill scream and the her body was taken by orgasm after orgasm, each one more intense than the one that preceded it.

When the feelings subsided she looked around disoriented. She hadn’t passed out, but something very strange had happened. She, Ho and Alex were no longer in the palace. They were in a field of grass a few miles outside the castle.

“What the fuck happened?” Sindy asked.

Alex was looking around in shock.

Ho thought back to the moment just before she orgasmed. The last thought on her mind was ‘We need to escape’. Somehow, it had happened. “I think we need to find that witch my stepmother mentioned very quickly.”

“What about the rest of the prisoners?”

Ho got up, still stark naked. “We couldn’t rescue them if we wanted. But if we figure out a way to wake up all the sleeping women, maybe Cyric’s hold on the people’s minds will falter.”

“I have to go back to the castle,” said Alex. “I’ll falsify the records so they think you are still in your cell. It will give you a head start.”

“You’ll be taking quite a risk.”

“After sex that mindblowing,” He answered. “I owe you.”

18 - Angels

After a bizarre ten minutes running naked through the countryside, Ho and Sindy stole some clothing and two horses from a nearby village. They set off at a leisurely canter. They didn’t speak, choosing to enjoy the feel of the wind and sunlight. After almost being imprisoned, the freedom was a delight. Eventually, Sindy broke the silence. “You made that happen didn’t you?”

Ho had anticipated the question but it was still hard to answer. “I think so. Since I came back, things have been strange. I don’t understand any of it but it is exciting and terrifying at the same time.”

“It’s a good thing we’re going to see a witch. She might be able to answer more questions than why there is a sleeping plague.”

And with that optimistic thought, they rode. They had very few supplies but Ho was amazed at how effortlessly Sindy could get what she needed from whoever they ran into. When they ran into men, she flirted, preened, and was the embodiment of every male fantasy. When they ran into women, she played the sweet middle aged woman. When they left August’s kingdom they realised that the sleeping plague was not just a White Kingdom matter. The neighbouring kingdom also was suffering from the same blight. However, as they went further north they came to a point where they stopped hearing about women who had passed out, and instead ran into women who were very drowsy and groggy. By the time they entered Goldicock’s homeland, there was no sign of the plague.

It was easy to find the witch’s forest and they rode into it in the early evening. They followed a winding path until they came to a clearing in which there stood a house of dildos. A young man was on the roof with a bucket of dildos, trying to find the perfect sized one to plug a hole in the tiling.

“Excuse me,” they asked. “We’re here to see the witch.”

“It’s not polite to call people witches,” said a voice from within. “Come right in.”

They stepped into the witch’s house and Ho was surprised to find it had a homey atmosphere. After seeing the dildos, she had expected to find sexual trebuchets and the like inside. There was a pot of coffee on the stove and the witch offered Ho and Sindy a cup.

“What should we call you if not ‘witch’?”

“Enchantress, sorceress, your magnificence, or just Malia.”

“Good to meet you Malia,” Ho said. “I hope you can help us. Around a year ago my stepmother Goldicocks came here...” She continued the explanation leaving nothing out: what happened when she used the dildo, how Richard Tiny woke her up, how wrong the world felt to her, the music, and the sleeping plague.

The further she got in her story, the more worried Malia looked. When she finished her narration, Malia sighed. “That explains some of the things I have been sensing.”

“What is going on?”

Malia pondered for a while, trying to find a way to explain. “There is another world that overlaps ours called Euphoria. It is a world of raw emotional energy and it is inhabited by beings of such power and beauty that they are beyond what either of you can imagine. Euphoria and our world are not totally separate and people from this world touch that world on occasion without even knowing it. Whenever we feel an extreme emotion like grief because a loved one has died, or anger because we have been betrayed, we touch Euphoria. We also touch it when we have orgasms.

“Those of us who practice the magical arts find ways to access this world more frequently because it fuels all magic, but even then, we only brush it. We access a tiny fragment of its power and with that we can heal, make potions and cast small cantrips. Many wizards have tried to open a direct bridge to Euphoria so that they could cast more powerful magic. Either they failed, or succeeded and were torn apart by the violent energies.

“Ho White, when you had an orgasm while using that magic dildo, somehow you opened a bridge between the two worlds and entered Euphoria. Now that you have returned you can still hear Euphoria, as music, when you have sex and it is closest. I envy you Ho. You lived there for eight months. I would give so much to spend just a day there among the angels.”

“Angels?” Ho queried.

“That is the only way to describe the beings who inhabit Euphoria. Do not confuse them with the winged, carol singing angels you hear about in the Godmother’s scripture. No. These are beings of pleasure that live only for ecstasy and are sustained by it. When you came back to this world, you brought some of these beings with you.”

“What?”

“That is the only explanation. These angels are beings of pure emotion and energy. In this physical world they would die easily unless they could feed on human vital emotional energy.”

“Orgasms,” Sindy said, making the connection.

“Exactly. That is when it is easiest for them. You were awakened in the afternoon Ho so it is not surprising the first place they were drawn to was a brothel. That is the only place that would where people would be having orgasms at that time.”

“How do we kill them?” Sindy asked.

Malia stared at Sindy in horror. “They are not evil. They are feeding on these women because they are desperate for sustenance. But you see that they have fed only until the women passed out. They did not continue until the women died.”

“Then what do we do?”

“Give them a way back home. If they return to Euphoria they would leave behind everything of this world and the vital energies of the women would return to them. Ho White, you brought them here and you are the only one who can send them back. If you use the magic dildo, I am sure you can open a bridge to Euphoria again. I could use my magic to summon the angels here and they could return to their homeland.”

“Just one problem,” Ho replied. “I have no idea where the magic dildo is.”

“What?”

“When I used it I passed out and when I woke up, it was gone.”

“Can’t you use one of these,” Sindy asked, pointing at the dildos that made the wall.

“No,” Malia said gravely. “It was a one of a kind. I was celibate for many years and it is enchanted with all my sexual thoughts during that time. Repressed sexuality let loose is the most potent source of power.”

“Then we have to find it.”

“That’s impossible,” Ho realised. “It could be anywhere. It had diamonds in the shaft. Anyone who came across it would have taken it for its value.”

“Then what else can we do?”

Malia was silent. After a long while she spoke. “Nothing. Without the magic dildo there is no way to summon that much sexual energy. And the terrible thing is it will just get worse. The angels’ hunger is going to drive them further and further across the continent in search of sustenance. Nothing will be enough. Once it is no longer enough for them to feed on women until the point of unconsciousness, women will begin to die.”

“We must be able to do something,” Ho insisted.

“I will consult my magic books tonight,” Malia answered. “Maybe I will find something.”

19 - Yearning

Malia shared her home with Hansel and Gretel, a brother and sister she had taken in when they were younger because their family was too poor to support them. There was only one guest room. Sindy and Ho lay side by side in a small bed. “What’s it like to run a brothel?” Ho asked, trying to distract herself from imagining her father and Richard being tortured.

“It’s not as exciting as you would expect. Like any business really, except for the interpersonal aspect. The most important thing I had to do was make sure everyone was comfortable. The patrons were often ashamed to be paying for sex, while the girls were dealing with their own guilt and shame. ”

Ho let out an exasperated sigh. “Why is there so much guilt around sex?”

“The church of the Godmother.”

“I don’t think that’s it. Even in places where there is no church, people have these feelings.”

“Maybe it’s because sex of the few times when we let someone else see all the parts of us we’re ashamed of. We’re totally exposed. We show them that wrinkle of fat we always try to cover; we make absurd sounds and silly faces. We show them our true selves and that is scary.”

“You know,” said Ho. “Richard and I had never even slept together. I wasn’t in a hurry because we were getting married in a week.”

“I have regrets too,” admitted Sindy. “Amiz and I have been working together for years and it is only now that his life is in danger that I have realised the full depth of his feelings for me.”

Suddenly, Ho had an idea. She got up and darted to Malia’s bedroom where she found Malia intertwined with Hansel and Gretel. “This had better be important,” Malia grunted.

“I think I know how to open the bridge,” you said you made the magic dildo by using the sexual thoughts you had during -x- years of abstinence. Its not as long, but I have never had sex with Richard Tiny, the love of my life but I have wanted to for over a year, and Sindy has wanted Amiz for -x- years. Do you think if I had sex with him and she had sex with him, there would be enough sexual energy from that fulfillment to open the bridge.”

“I’m not sure...”

“But it’s worth a try,” said Ho. “And if we fail, at least I’ll have fucked Richard once before I die.”

20 - Climax

So it was, that a week later Ho, Sindy and Malia rode into the White Kingdom. They noticed immediately that the kingdom had changed. There were soldiers parading the streets and people walked the streets with fear. At an inn, they heard the fullness of Cyric the Enlightened’s regime. He had instituted a ‘Pietistic Act” which for the protection of the state, allowed soldiers to arrest anyone suspected of heresy without clear proof. This would be temporarily necessary to purge the nation of the sin that was drowning it. Naturally, all brothels and bordello’s had been closed down, but also theatre, dance houses and taverns. And there had been the burnings. Several men and women had been immolated in the town square for perversions like public sexual acts and swearing.